[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Tool's relation to Jungian theory and DMT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My life has been kind of flipped upside down recently. My fiance kicked me out and holds our daughter over my head. The night I left one of my friends shared some DMT with me. It was such a profound experience that I felt like there was some truth to it. I've been a huge tool fan for a while but only recently began to really study the meaning of the lyrics. I was surprised to find references to Jung and the fibbonachi sequence. They even seem to relate to the things I learned on DMT. I want to hear what /x/ knows
>>
>>19143251
Read Jung yourself; undiscovered self, his kundalini lectures (helped me in a recent break up) will probably help you too. Fibonacci is based on the golden ratio, an interesting conversion you can do is miles to kilometers ... add the last 2 numbers to get target value 0 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 5 + 8 ... Do more DMT.
>>
I think it's best not to confuse high powered hallucinogenics with spirituality. Of course tripping can give you insight into your own life and state of mind, I think these sorts of psychedelic experiences will illuminate issues you might be having and you might even feel as though you've achieved some sort of closure or clarity. Just remember you've taken a drug that in its very nature will provide you with these thoughts and feelings. It's up too you too expand on these insights in your waking life.
>>
>>19143251
yeah their song Rosetta Stoned is about a DMT trip, lyrics make me lol at the end when he says the beings told him something important but he forgot his pen
>>
Having never done it myself, I just want to know if I'll be finding machine elves and Jesters when I do.... Simply because I want to know if the Jesters are Nephs
>>
My unconscious is relatively omnipresent as I can dream lucidly, so my focus tends to drift more to the likes of Stephen LaBerge than it did with Jung in the past
>>
Perhaps Terrence McKenna may open your mind to such Jungian and DMT pursuits
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.