[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there /x/! I need help and figured this was the board for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1497064677515.png (52KB, 394x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497064677515.png
52KB, 394x299px
Hello there /x/! I need help and figured this was the board for these kind of things. Im planing on creating a costume. What i want is to scare the shit out of people and to have as a general costume for halloween and stuff. I dont really know what to do, i just feel like the costume should have that jason vibe. Like work pants, shoes and work shirt and a mask but idk. What i want to achieve is that the people who see me will feel very uncomftrable and feel dread. Is that possible?
>>
ok so you want to scare the shit out of people right?
>>
>>19141278
Yes kind of. Want to prank friends and stuff
>>
read up on the rake
>>
trust me it will work
>>
>>19141295
Thats not what i was really going for. I want to still be seen as a human and all. But a human thats kind of out of place you know? I just want to achieve that scary vibe and the feel of dread trough the costume.
>>
And also im not looking to spend alot of money on the costume. I want it to be simple. No makeup or anything. If anything just a mask on the face. Was thinking of getting some work clothes and tearing and weathering them up
>>
ok in that case make it looked deformed a bit.
>>
>>19141321
Thats kind of what i was going for. But how do i do that?
>>
just do something simple. if i war you i would take inspiration from some thing like the elephant man or the slit mouth woman.
>>
Buy a chimp mask take out all the hair and paint it black around the eyes or something
>>
as in look at an image of the thing and look for something that you like and find out how to do it on some thing like youtube or a website on costume making.
>>
got to go
>>
>>19141260
You need to make the costume just off the human traits. Make a mask where the eyes are a bit too small with a half smile. The smile needs to look like something weird is trying to blend in if that makes since. Long arms also put people off so extensions and plastic mechanical arms would do good. The hair/wig should obstruct much of you face/mask and make sure the mask doesn't have a nose. Also color the skin like a slightly pale natural skin color. The clothes should be slightly modern but once again kinda weird. The number one way to cause dread is to be a familiar looking thing that is just different enough.
>>
>>19141447
I guess ill try and do that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.