[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_5931.jpg (78KB, 640x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5931.jpg
78KB, 640x700px
Suppose you had a best friend for over a decade. Over that course of time your best friend has never lied, not even a superficial lie to spare someone's feelings. Now imagine that friend telling you that they're an alien from a distant star system. They tell you they're here on a special intergalactic visa and they're about to leave soon. They tell you they're not allowed to reveal their existence through some intergalactic law. They tell you that by telling you they're an alien they haven't broken a law because they haven't provided undeniable proof that they are what they claim. Your best friend is willing to answer any questions you have that don't directly reveal their existence.

How would you phrase a question they would be willing to answer but would also serve as strong proof?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>19140141
What kind of questions should I ask you which don't directly reveal your existence?
>>
>>19140141
Can you take me with you? If not that than are they ever going to enlighten our race enough (((more))) technology.
>>
>>19140152
I don't know, I'm not an alien.
>>
>>19140160
NO faggot, that's what you ask them.
>>
>>19140162
I tried that and was told they would have given the answer if they could.
>>19140159
They can't take you with them due to not filling out any prior "paperwork" that allowed them to take anything back. They don't interact with our species much other than to observe our growth. Although there's speculation that some people have gotten a kernel of knowledge from them.
>>
"Is OP a faggot?"
>>
>>19140141
Lawfag here, depends on how exactly the intergalactical law is phrased and what interpretation(s) those who judge in the "intergalatic court" follow. The question should likely be something like, what is the best you are allowed to give me.
>>
I'd ask them shit like
>Are there any other species like Humans?
>How did you discover us?
>Are there more "Aliens"?
>What is your culture and Art like?
>What is your life and romance like?
>Are you more advanced than us?
>How did you learn English?
>What are your memes like?
>What Is your food like?
>Is every planet with life similar, that you know of?

Yes I know this is obvious roleplaying bait, but I like to imagine these things..
>>
>>19140141
Interesting thread.

I have no idea.
>>
File: 574_large.jpg (140KB, 704x544px) Image search: [Google]
574_large.jpg
140KB, 704x544px
How to FTL so mankind can go subjugate the xeno scum.
>>
Exactly how hard are you trying to steal zero point energy?
>>
I was surprised to see this still around.

>>19140739
I effectively did that. He just told me a bit about his race, his "mission", and his thoughts of earth.

>>19140777
I pretty much asked most of these.
>Are there any other species like humans
His race. There are some differences, but how their born, their early cognitive development and many physical features are similar to humans.
>How did you discover us?
They didn't discover us, that was done by a different species several thousand years ago. They discovered us (and various other intelligent life) after they advanced their technology to certain point
>Are there more "Aliens"?
Yes, several.
>What is your culture and Art like?
Their culture was similar to ours in many ways, but our culture and art is seeped in our emotional values. They are less emotionally responsive, so their culture is more direct. Art was nearly the same as us, now it's more focused on design for business instead of expression. Just imagine us if we were able to dial back our emotions and just did things as they were, nothing more or excessive.
>What is your life and romance like.
They can't answer this one. It's not that they can't, it's due to them never experiencing romantic feelings for another of his species so he couldn't commentate. He left before he sexually developed and has been here since, so he hasn't had the chance to see.
>Are you more advanced than us?
Are you able to move across galaxies and work on foreign planets?
>How did you learn English?
Through a great deal of learning. They said languages tend to share a few sounds that are identical and our brain regions that create and interpret speech are similar, so English is similar to a dead language they have. They said it's worth noting that we have 2 sounds they can't make with their vocal muscles (their language has 4 sounds we can't make with ours) so they have a small device that electrically contracts their throat when speaking.
Cont.
>>
File: smoking2.jpg (33KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
smoking2.jpg
33KB, 1280x718px
Interesting . . .
>>
File: image.png (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
154KB, 1024x768px
I Am Lust
>>
>>19140777
Memes don't exist there like they do here. Memes refer to a type of learning they have in which infortmation is passed without the need of gene expression.
>What is your food like?
Less sugary, less spices, and slightly less salt. Their raw ingredients are pretty much the same. They have animals with similar meat, fruits that a nearly the same nutritionally, and vegetables as well. The key differences are how the raw ingredients look (they have a fruit that looks like a pineapple but is pretty much the same taste as an orange, as well as the general nutrient value), the spices they use, the salts, and sugars. Sugars are a bigger issue than the salts and spices. Their tastebuds are more "sensitive" and therefore prefer blander food than us. Sugar just happens to give them diabetes easier than us.
>Is every planet with life similar, that you know of?
In some ways, but largely no.

>>19140869
I asked and my friend smiled then said to ask the greys.
>>
yall niggas thik universe som kina plate im laffin
>>
Op ask him what he thinks of niggers like these
>>19142113
>>
>>19140170
>papperwork
>>
>>19140141
Do they really look exactly like humans, or do they use some cloaking ability to blend in?
>>
>>19142040
>They can't answer this one. It's not that they can't, it's due to them never experiencing romantic feelings for another of his species so he couldn't commentate. He left before he sexually developed and has been here since, so he hasn't had the chance to see.
do they have r9k there too? :^)
>>
/x/ is a silly place
>>
>>19142282
They look similar to humans. They're taller than humans by about a foot, they're more lanky and have less muscle due to their gravity. 6' is short to them just like 5' is short to us. Their skin is paler and generally needs some kind of make up to conceal since some of their species can be almost transparent. They don't have an iris on their eyes, it's pretty much pupil and white so they use some kind of contact lense. Their head is larger so they use some device to make their head smaller.
>>19142346
Are you referring to the specific board or are you asking if they have robots?
>>
>>19142546
Can you post a image of how they look like the most?
>>
Can you ask these OP?

>Do they have music, and if so, what kind?
>What about religion?
>Are there any other species that are technologucally and socially on the same level as us?
>Are there Space Pirates?
>Does your friend watch anime?
>>
File: 593371987.jpg (60KB, 780x533px) Image search: [Google]
593371987.jpg
60KB, 780x533px
>>19140141
fuck it, go with your friend, its a lifetime opportunity.
>>
File: 1448281664344.png (20KB, 326x272px) Image search: [Google]
1448281664344.png
20KB, 326x272px
>>19142629
I forgot to mention

>Does he like Spurdo and ayy lmao memes?>>19142640
>>
>>19142629
>Do they have music, and if so, what kind?
They do have music and it's as various as ours, but their recent music is generally made using a computerized instrument and focuses on general positive feeling and/or calming music. Aggressive sounds like rock or metal aren't popular, but exist.
>What about religion
They have religion but I'm not allowed to know about it
>Are there any other species that are technologically and socially on the same level as us
Yes there are a handful (my friend said 8 he knows of exactly) and there are a few less down the line than us.
>Are there space pirates?
Kind of. Many intelligent species will extract resources from various sources outside of their solar system. Some of these species will target planets that under the galatic protection list. Most of the time, the species is unaware of the planets protection but some species have a "black market" of mineral smuggling. But nothing like space ship battles or plundering other species.
>Does your friend watch anime
Only when I'm watching it.

>>19142649
Ayy lmao makes him smile a bit. It's like an inside joke.
>>
>>19140141
Are traps gay?
>>
>>19140141
What do they use for money?
>>
fake and gay
>>
>>19142761
Yes
>>19142776
2 forms of virtual currency.
>>
>>19140141
Which car is better - Chevy Corvette Z06 or Nissan GT-R?
>>
Is he personally of a much higher intelligence than a human, or is it just that his civilisation is further along and so he has superior technology/knowledge? Is he innately cleverer than a human, cognitive-ability-wise?

Are his range of movements the same as a human? What about on his home planet? Where is his home planet? Is he in the same form there?

Has he watched Battlestar Galactica/Stargate? What did he think of them?

What are the three biggest lies/falsehoods humans currently believe?
>>
Can you beam in that astroturf? cause I'm tryna get moon based
>>
>>19142901
Chevy Corvette Z06
>>
>>19140141
Is pineapple an acceptable topping to put on a pizza?
>>
>>19140141
What about money lending? Do your people participate in this practice? If so, what's the typical interest rate that money lenders are charging in your home world, right now?

Or is everything cash and carry?
>>
>>19142915
He has a higher intelligence than most humans, but that's largely due to being much further along in his civilization. It's like saying you're smarter than a herder several centuries ago, they just lacked the technology we have currently. If we were born in his civilization we would be close to his intelligence. They've undergone mild cognitive changes as their technology progressed as well as some genetic manipulation to give them higher cognitive reasoning. So they're naturally more clever, but largely without their technological advances he would be about as clever as our scientist.

His range of movements are nearly the same if done with a world by world comparison their head isn't as mobile as ours. When he is on our planet his movements are slower. He can't say where his home planet is and he wouldn't look the same there.

He hasn't watched them, he says most of his media came from interacting with me.

He would like a more specific question for the last one. Do you mean advancement wise, culture wise, nature wise, etc.
>>
>>19142972
It's virtual currency and citizens get a universal income, so the need to lend/borrow money isn't needed. Anyone that wants more money generally looks for work.
>>
>>19142984
So if you don't have enough money to buy something, you save up for it and then buy it with cash? Nobody ever offers any easy monthly payment plans?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>19140141
Did I just fart?
>>
>>19143006
There isn't a need. They don't generally desire to buy anything that they couldn't afford and, if they do, they're patient enough to wait.
>>
>>19143029
Can he estimate how big his home world's GDP is in USD in the current year ?
>>
>>19143029
Sounds like a planet of Germans or Japanese - all cash, no credit :^)
>>
>>19143029
>>19143006
He also wants me to follow up and say that most of his kind take work for the interest of it instead of getting extra money.
>>19143037
No he couldn't.
>>
He said he leaves in roughly two weeks, be on the look out for sightings.
>>
do they desire human company as in talking to them peacefully? some of us want peace not war
we are curious about them as they could be family
every interaction i had was frightening but i am not used to their appearance but I love talking to them about their way of life and our differences and they liked that I wasn't the same as in aggressive
are there things we can do to help relations between species?
>>
>>19140141
Ask them what star system
>>
OP which state are you in and which states do they frequently visit
>>
>>19142089
eyy, unlink and unlock am I right?
>>
>>19140141
Has he hired a lawyer? Depending on the jurisdictions of the law and the exact parameters for "evidence" he may be able to hint out certain aspects as a loophole around the law.

At the very least I would consult a lawyer
>>
ask him to put it in your butt so you become an astronaut
>>
>>19143090
Show him Filthy Frank's E.T 2 and ask his reaction and opinion on that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OsRPWRJ7PY
>>
File: 1496889697846.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1496889697846.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>19142901
>>19142924
NISSAN BTFO
>>
>>19140141
>How would you phrase a question they would be willing to answer but would also [not?] serve as strong proof?
I would ask him for schematics and basic explanations of all technologies that are CURRENTLY being produced by ANY NATIVE EARTH GROUPS.

This is like how the NSA spies on EVERYONE but to use the info in a court of law they have to go through the whole dog and pony show of getting a warrant and 'finding' the evidence that they already KNOW exists. Even though you got the information from your alien friend it's "POSSIBLE" and even "REASONABLE" that you got that info from a normal earth(ling) leaker.

I'm most interested in free energy and/or anti-gravity devices.
>>
>>19145044
Found the other weirdo who browses /o/ and /x/
>>
>>19140141
lol...this question is so absurd....it might even be real! I mean, what kind of authist would come up with a question like that, if it wasn't?
>>
>>19140141
ask him, if he can communicate through telepathy, if so let him proof it, by saying (telepathically) "Konaidel" (spoken co-nay-deel) to ME! I bet he can't and this is fake gay stuff
>>
Take me with you
>>
>>19142744
is earth under the "galactic protection list"
>>
>>19140141
What are his/her views on ghosts and demons. Are there ethereal beings? Also what are his thoughts on magic?
>>
>>19140141
So I guess visa is universal.
>>
File: 15942155.jpg (16KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
15942155.jpg
16KB, 500x307px
>>19142096
>no memes
dropped
>>
Are there commies in space, and if so, are they hurt by Napalm?
>>
>>19140141
Just because someone has reliably been honest with you in the past does not mean they're incapable of dishonesty, just sayin'. To answer your question, though, something to the tune of "Can you take me and any of my friends that are willing to come along with you to explore the universe?"
>>
When are they gonna revel themselves to the general public to the point there existence is undeniable?
>>
File: 42768623.png (4MB, 1384x2152px) Image search: [Google]
42768623.png
4MB, 1384x2152px
Ask if size changing technology exists... For reasons
>>
PS, also ask if The Law of One is a general concept about the nature of reality. And if astral projection is legit or just imagination.
>>
>>19144330
Almost all of the alien species capable of galactic travel are peaceful. They want to observe us for purely observational reasons, but to also determine if we should be allowed to travel through space. No war is allowed in space, which isn't and hasn't been a problem, so they want to make sure it stays that way.
>>19144723
Texas
>>19145490
He isn't aware of anything we are working on, unless it's been publicly announced.
Free energy will only come under a unified government or current economic policies are ditched, unless you mean shit like unlimited energy which won't ever happen but you can get close to it.
Anti-gravity will come when you further understand special relativity and quantum fields in hyper dimensions
>>19145644
There's no telepathy
>>19145851
Yes, all planets that have life are under protections. You won't have to worry about any species trying to wipe out earth, but some species will try to smuggle materials.
>>19146127
He can't comment on ethereal beings, but magic isn't real. Anything relating to magic are just occurrences we can't explain yet.
>>19146227
He could have taken me if the forms were filled out before his visit to earth. Some species grow attached to one of us and will take them back to their home planet, so special forms have been made to allow them to take back a "souvenir". He said in 22 years he will be back and if I still want to go with him, I can.
>>19146231
No, intergalactic code prevents them from revealing their existence to that extent. When a species develops technologically or culturally then they will reveal themselves. Right now it's just watching until we reach that point.
>>
>>19147103
When you say changing technology are you referring to technology that can self replicate and self update?
>>
>>19147170
I mean size changing, can you enlarge or shrink things or beings
>>
>>19147152
So all their exes live in Texas? And Texas is the place they's dearly love to be?
>>
>>19147152
I don't get it, why can't he talk about ethereal beings. It can't be for our protection since we already deal with them. Also could he explain what magic is then, just a simple occurrence and how it works as an example.
>>
>>19147152
What's the point of technological/social development we need to reach before aliums contact us?
>>
File: IMG_3022.jpg (140KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.jpg
140KB, 676x1024px
>>19140141
This sounds kind of similar to the friendship case. Is he aware of or related to them?
>>
>>19147176
No
>>19147379
He just can't discuss if they exist or not. Magic isn't anything. It just simply is a word assigned to phenomena that can't yet be explained.
>>19147427
Socially: world peace and/or a unified government.
Technologically: intergalactic travel, consciousness mapping, "unified field theory" (he said don't take unified literally).
>>19147450
Never heard of it
>>
>>19147152
>There's no telepathy

Do you even science before LARPing?
>>
File: 3e6f63dd794cd4dffd54bde99a4682f9.jpg (294KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3e6f63dd794cd4dffd54bde99a4682f9.jpg
294KB, 1600x1000px
>>19140141

How stoked are you for the coming year?
Θώθ σιβ
>>
Considering the amount of research on humanity, what are proposed solutions for remedying harmful mental conditions suffered by humanity such as depression, anxiety, and emotional repression?
>>
>>19147152
He must not be very literate in the English language. If magic doesn't exist, then what exactly does he define it as?

What are his neurological capabilities as an alien? Surely, if there's no such thing as telepathy...then that must also mean that recent technological breakthroughs in science are moot? Through technology, we (and I'm talking about humanity here) have found a way to replicate and display images thought of by the brain and have done considerable research on brain waves and the influence they can have when overlapped with another mind's brainwaves. If telepathy is not possible on a biological level, why would it not be possible from a technological standpoint? And I consider human augmentation in this sense entirely possible.

Also, what species does this supposed extra terrestrial belong to? And why isn't he|she sticking around?
>>
>>19147113
Would like this answered please
>>
>>19140141
Are there any alien species that resemble anything like pic related?
>>
>>19140141
say humans and aliens share similar sexual reproducive organs
what would the aliens think of their daugthers getting TERRA'D with BIG SAPIEN COCK
>>
Serious question, is there life in outside of our dimension? If so, can they travel between their dimension and ours freely?

Also, does their race know anything about black holes?
>>
>>19140141
Has nuclear war ever occurred on another planet? And how are humans viewed on other worlds?
>>
>>19147152
>There's no telepathy
good call, as I can't prove you wrong...still you're a fakegot
>>
>>19147796
>>19147152

Oh god the no war thing please OP if you're real get this message back.

If you want to get humans into the galaxy without getting human warfare into the galaxy, do it individually rather than collectively. Let humans leave the planet not just as souvenirs, but as part of a heavily vetted emigration program.

I keep seeing "we're judging humanity's warlike nature" as the problem. That's not a ubiquitous human thing. That's a minority of the populace who the decent majority don't have tools against. Look!: http://issendai.livejournal.com/573443.html

Individualism is key to understanding humanity. Collective judgement will keep us pinned forever. Our society cries out for a filter!
>>
>>19147796
>>19147152
>"but some species will try to smuggle materials. "
what materials? from earth or to earth?

also what is their homeworld or where do they reside? as in what galaxy/-group(please if you can, tell the star system), or if his race is wide spread then like the area of space that they inhabit.
>also
is there a possibility of communicating with his or other race with todays earth technology, and if so, can you like get them to take you to their world?
>>
>>19150320
forgot to say, that he giving away the info of where his race lives is not braking the law as "they haven't broken a law because they haven't provided undeniable proof", because I cant just look up with a telescope to there and confirm it, also light traveling from that is so that even if I could see that place that would be in the past.
>>
>>19147379
So he's not denying the existence of angels/demons/ethereal beings? That's kinda crazy.
>>
>>19140141
/x/ is such shit these days.
>>
File: C.C..full.168647.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C.C..full.168647.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19140141
Epic roleplay.
>>
Ask him if the song "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons is actually a signal of awakening for Mankind.
>>
>>19140141
whats the purpose of human obduction? and what exactly happens while they prob us? (if they even probe)
>>
>>19151553
I think it's more
"Somebody" by "Dream wife"
Myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ov_uABrg5U
>>
I just want to thank you op for your enlightening comments JnˈlʌJt(ə)n,ɛnˈlʌJt(ə)n
>>
>>19151553
I thought angsty teenagers listened to lil uzi vert.
>>
>>19151654
Not a teenager.
Not angsty.
I can give more examples of songs with hidden meanings from them.
Radioactive, I'm so sorry, Believer, Thunder...
The band basically is conditioning a whole generation for disclosure.
>>
>>19151687
whats radioactive about i'm a slow?
>>
>>19151743
I'll just leave the chorus here.
>I'm waking up I feel it in my bones
>Enough to make my system blow
>Welcome to the New Age, to the New Age(x2)
>>
I would ask if there is a civilization like "The Culture" and if so how do we join them?
>>
>>19151828
>1st part
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

Seriously. This is from 2012. Coincidence?
>>
File: A BOMB!.jpg (42KB, 770x887px) Image search: [Google]
A BOMB!.jpg
42KB, 770x887px
>>19140141

>humanity meets aliens
>start asking questions
>alien eventually asks about human perspective on life out there
>human jokes about humans being taken and experimented on by small grey beings with huge black eyes
>alien is shocked and replies that they've experienced the same thing
>>
>>19151844
Oh my, what a plot twist!!!
>>
>>19140141
How did you get rid of the juice?
>>
>>19142976
could you tell him to send me a alien friend?
>>
>>19140141
Ask your friend if he can set me up with some sweet non humanoid xeno pucci
>>
>>19140141
Are you, truly, a fag OP?
>>
>>19140860
Hi there, it seams you are unaware that they have already given humanity 90% of that. Last conversation I had with aliens, I was told that humanity has to do "some of the work them bloody selves".
>>
>>19155090
It's not even the tech we need most, anyways
>>
>>19147152
>>19147379

My suspicion is that we ARE ethereal beings. Right now, on this earth. Welcome to Zanarkand.
>>
Can they transform like frieza?
But seriously ask him/her that time travel is real and parallel universes exist.
>>
>>19140141
Do they have their own STDs? If so what are the symptoms?
>>
>>19140141
Real question, are there gays among their species?
>>
http://frombob.to/you/
>>
>>19140141
I doubt I can go with them unless I feel like a mexican immigrant
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.