[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of styxhexenhammers occult series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
What does /x/ think of styxhexenhammers occult series?
>>
>>19139805
He doesn't practice ANYTHING occult plus he's a former """"Satanist"""" so he's basically a bullshit armchair occultist. That being said I do enjoy many of his videos anyways.
>>
>>19139805
They are quite funny actually.

That's about all.
>>
>>19139841
If he doesn't practice then why does he believe in it at least in an agnostic sense that spirits demons etc aren't sentient and are just " intelligences " or "forces"
>>
I used to talk with that guy a long was time ago. He recycled amanita which means he drank his lied. He's pretty far out and it'd be cool to know what he's like when he's not 'preaching' or whatever you want to call it. He's always out to spread his message and I wish he was more chill. I haven't seen this dude in years but I really wouldn't be all that interested in his ramblings in the occult.
>>
Ewww you just know he's looking at this you guysssss
>>
>>19139885
He just bases that shit off a single personal experience he had as a 4 year old and his research into occult literature(most of which is witchy garbage). He doesn't actually do magical practices.
>>
He's kind of a goof but I like him
>>
>>19140010
You might like him less if you'd seen some of the videos he took down.
>>
>>19139805
imbred redneck fucktard
>>
File: 1493510076061.jpg (126KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
1493510076061.jpg
126KB, 1200x827px
He seems like a well adjusted person with his priorities in order.
>>
>>19140126
Such as?
>>
Surprisingly seems less loserly and cringey than I would imagine most of /x/ being IRL
>>
He knows a lot of interesting folklore.
>>
>>19140126
Go on.....
>>
>>19140659
>24min
>part 2/19
Dear God
>>
File: 1488701957319.jpg (218KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488701957319.jpg
218KB, 400x600px
>>19139805
>>
>>19140988
it's not real, dude
>>
>>19140126
Like which ones?
>>
Fuck that occult bullshit its all about dianabol. He looks like the spawn of Harry Potter and every school shooter ever. Seriously tell this guy to square up with me hell I'll even let him bring his wand and his book of spells.. Gandalf now there's a real nigga.
>>
>>19140126

delete this
>>
>>19140000
checked
>>
>>19140000
Lol he was posting his "experience" in a goetia thread a couple days ago. Hell, I remember the tree-creatures from a Disney movies coming out of a picture frame and dancing around me when I was three, but I haven't shaped my world view around it!
>>
>>19139889
I think you mean drank his piss?
>>
>>19140789
>>19140986
>>19141056
That's something to ask /pol/, they're more dedicated fans than I am. There's no telling how many slipped past me. The two most embarrassing I know of are (paraphrasing):
>I hope California secedes, I'll lead a group to go re-conquer it and steal me some land.
>Milo is a pedo and anyone who likes him can GET THE FUCK OFF MY CHANNEL REEEEEE.

He probably also deleted the one where he repeatedly makes almost-threats against Shia LaBoef, but I haven't made certain.

If you're really curious, /pol/ has their archives at plebs, same as we do, the mirrors they uploaded might still be good. If not, at least you have their reactions.
>>
>>19139805
>talk about mundane stuff
>call it occult
that's about all
>>
>>19140659

>that mustache

oh my god did he really
>>
>>19141303
>"I AM A MASTER OF THE OCCULT"
Now this, my dear medical students is a case of Ascended Master Syndrome, commonly known as Magusitis.
>>
>>19141410
For one day, as a joke and it was fucking funny too
>>
>>19139805
i am aware of his general message. he has mentioned the concept of shared ideas and collective power

though there are limits to what can be done this way. it will always be outclassed by a single random with natural talent

some people are born instigators. they can turn people against each other effortlessly
>>
>>19141433
Only in the same pathetic way that his necrotic looking, drug-or-annorexia wracked body is "funny"
>>
>>19141451
It's sad that you need to focus on his physical appearance. His body is pretty normal too actually
>>
The guy is very aware of things.
>>
>>19141562
Hey for a "MASTER OF THE OCCULT," you would think all the yoga he does would give him some structural support. If the guy wasn't online masturbating his ego on the reg, I wouldn't give a damn. But when someone like that guy acts like they're hot shit, then takes videos down when they realize how embarrassingly immature they acted in front of the entire modern world (and didn't learn from the first handful of times, no less!), I have zero sympathy.
>>
>>19141562
>>19141433
is that you styx?
>>
>>19141597
Of course it is. Pathetic
>>
File: 545845845.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
545845845.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19140659
This is fake you idiots.
Watch an video of him. He is fucking enlightened as fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
>>
>>19141303
None of these are bad things, Milo probably is a pedophile. The vast majority of pedophiles themselves have been molested. Shia is a faggot, and none of what Styx says is far right in the slightest. He's just a run of the mill libertarian.
>>
>>19141629
>shilling yourself this hard on an ancient Babalonian Edging Forum
>>
>>19141581
>Yoga leads to gains

You are such a faggot, a master of the occult would look exactly like stxx because all Styx does all day is translate esoteric occult literature , read, maybe play Vidya, then garden.

He probably deleted those videos so he wouldn't have to deal with internet firestorms or maybe he disagrees with things he has said in the past.
>>
>>19141657
>Being such a paranoid fuck that you think styxx is personally shilling himself on /x/

Proofs needed
>>
>>19141665
You're still doing it, bro
>>
>>19139846
Peace out.
>>
>>19141665
Well, we know he posted in the Goetia thread the other day so he's obviously lurking. Also,>>19141433
>>19141562
>>19141629
>>19141660
>>19141665

Anyway,>>19141660
I do not believe you know what a master of the occult actually is, or, apparently, what yoga is or how it works. (Hint: it's not just alternating asanas [poorly, at that] for an hour with soccer moms down at the local gym)
>>
>>19139805
Is this how the average /x/ enthusiast looks like?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-124801.png (362KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-124801.png
362KB, 1440x2560px
>>19141677
Stop being a cringelord pl0z, also have you seen the builds of the yoga masters in India?
>>
>>19141687
i consider him to be fugly tier while /x/ i assume to be just generally unattractive
>>
>>19141640
Libertarianism is a joke.
>>
>>19141702
>cringelord
Where's that come from, styx? Reddit?
>have you seen the build
Yes, I have. The true "masters" are very well proportioned, as they have to be to sit with their heel up their ass, balancing on their toes for four hours while they breath out for 15 seconds, hold for for 20, and in again for 10, over and over, ever expanding the count, etc.
>>
>>19141710
It doesn't matter what people look like when you're on the internet talking about the occult
>>
>>19141717
>Cringelord
>A l*ddit meme

Lurk moar

>True masters

Posting true master

https://dotsub.com/view/70481ee9-c678-4d34-9c91-ddbf98112f75

You should see the guy with the fucked up arm lmao
>>
>>19141742
Yes styx, I have no doubt that you pull on your dick at *least* that hard every day. Now work on your pranayama, pratyahara, and dharana
>>
>>19141711
Delete this or face my blade
>>
>>19141759
Lmao did you miss the screen cap?

You are worse than the flat Earth fags
>>
File: tumblr_n6wlp3i8Qc1qcgdswo5_250.png (171KB, 242x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6wlp3i8Qc1qcgdswo5_250.png
171KB, 242x346px
>>19139805
He seemed to me mostly to be dispelling what he sees as myths and tales. Just waiting for his next gardening and MRE videos now.
>>
>>19141640
Nobody said he was far right. He voted for Trump the same reasons I did: because Gary Johnson and Jill Stein weren't better, and Hillary with much worse. And I don't care what you consider morally good or bad, Mr /pol/tergeist.

My objections come from his beliefs being inconsistent from week to week. Basically, whatever talking point best wins the current argument, he uses it. Enough of those have been contradictory to suggest he has no actual beliefs aside from winning. He's probably not really a Libertarian, he's just repeating those positions because that's what makes him fit in where he wants to.

A possible exception is his visceral hate towards pedophiles. That's hardly unusual for Vermont, so it could be entirely from his upbringing. It's possible, but unlikely, that he was molested. Regardless, he seems to be genuinely uncomfortable with sexuality, with gays in particular (although he pretends to be okay with them).

Regardless, the facts that he's not terribly stable and that he lacks the foresight to predict certain videos are going to catch flak, suggest that his occult insights are no more special than his political ones. He takes the time to research things and make himself informed. You could do that for yourself if you wanted to.

I'm not telling you not to like the guy, I'm telling you what, ironically, he himself has said several times: don't hero-worship people, it blinds you. Movements are more important than figureheads, the message is more important than the messenger. If you don't care what's under the redacted spots, that's your business.
>>
>>19141947
So, your screencap shows potentially posts from styx and his greatest dick-sucker. We will never know which heading you fall under, I guess we'll have to live in suspense.
>>
>>19139805
I'm addicted to everything Styxhexenhammer666
>>
>>19141303
>>19141056
>>19140986
>>19140789

/pol/'s issue with styx (I'd say less than half, most people on /pol/ like him) come down to this:

-He made some ramblings on pizzagate calling it fake news and saying that it wasn't happening. It was clear in the video he did this solely because he didn't wanted the "occult" label tarnished with pedophilia and sacrifice

-During the 'Milo is a pedo' incident he freaked the fuck out for no reason. Saying he never liked him and that it's good he's being ousted. He was oddly aggressive and unlike himself in this video like he had been molested as a kid or something

-He made a video about a British girl being ground up into kebabs in the UK. He was weirdly gleeful throughout the video and smug as fuck. This made a lot of Brit /pol/ hate him especially after insulting the general UK people for a good part of the video.

Then /pol/ dug up some shit about him and found out he was dating another young "occult" youtuber who is only 15. It's clear they're dating from the creepy comments he leaves on her videos. Wish I saved the screenshots and videos but I cleaned up my hard drive recently.
>>
I think he's awesome! Smarter than most.
>>
>>19142379
>Wish I saved the screenshots and videos but I cleaned up my hard drive recently.
What a coincidence.
>>
I find him to be quite entertaining and witty
>>
>>19142438

yeah I'm gonna save some pictures and videos of a professional youtuber I give 0 fucks about.

/pol/ has an archive, I gave you all the info you'll need to find it yourself. I'm not doing your work for you
>>
>>19139841
To be fair, back in 2014 when he had like 5k subscribers he uploaded a video where he sacrificed blood to ebola-chan to the tune of "indian summer" by opal. I don't know how well-researched the ritual was though.
>>
>>19139805
I follow his news material muchnmorenthan his occult stuff so my opiniom might not be very well informed, but from what I've seen I quite like styx and I imagine I'd enjoy talking to him irl but his occultism seems rather superficial to me. I can't see him engaging with a long term process of initation in a way that would change him fundamentally because he flits from one subject to another, to the point of making 15 minute videos discussing groups he hasn't even learned the names of properly (order of nine "angels" iirc).

I'm also not a fan of how he updates the english in the books he republishes for modern readers. The symbolism in some of these works is very specific and I'm not convinced the words are are always interchangable with modern versions (Consider the connotations of "luna" vs "moon" for example).
>>
>>19142379
Show me evidence on that last one.
>>
>>19141261
Sorry, I don't always notice false auto-corrects. Yeah. I guess because its a foul word.
>>
>>19140789
from what I recall, he lost a bet with a friend and slowly shaved his facial hair until he got that.
>>
>>19139805
he's alright I guess
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.