[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had a very odd and painful dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

hello. i had a dream last night and i wont lie, it was a very painful dream, one that i have never had before. it starts out somewhat normal and then towards the end it gets very sad and disturbing. let's begin.

my dream started with me swimming with a beautiful woman at a swimming hole here in town. me and her are obviously close and we swim around each other laughing and she laughs and says how happy i make her and how funny i am and we swim over to a large rock and i pick her up and set her on top of it and i climb up and she wraps hers arms around me and we just hold each other. and then everything goes dark and then the next part of my dream comes. i'm an old man wearing a robe and pajama pants and as i walk down this hallway i see a little boy in dark green plaid pajamas holding a teddy bear asking me when i can finally take him home. in my dream i somehow know that hes a ghost and im near death and i start crying telling him that soon i can take him but not yet, he begins to cry and he walks up this amazing spiraled staircase and i turn left into a living room with an amazingly enormous couch and there is a woman sitting there waiting for me and as i sit down she sees that im crying and askes me whats wrong and i tell her that its the realization that im going to die soon, she gets real close and holds me and kisses me on the cheek and says how much she loves me and all i remember before waking up is drifting away in her arms thinking about how i can now take that little boy home.

never in my 28 years of life have i ever had a dream anywhere close to this. and to be honest i have never felt love or the feeling of being in love and in my dream i felt such intense feelings for this person that i have never felt for anyone in life. i have no idea why i would dream of a ghost child and i don't know what that dream meant, but there was some serious thought in that dream unlike the many others in my life that i have had.
>>
Masturbate more

Jk, was it odd that it was lucid, or that it was detailed and you remembered so much?
>>
>>19139766
it was odd because i have never had a dream like this. i very rarely dream about having a companion and when i do its merely a swift thought and then nothing. the amount of detail and just the content in general.
>>
>>19139778
It's pretty spooky, i dont know shit about dream interpretation, but someone on here might. I wish i had more dreams with qt3.1415s in them
>>
I think we all have a few dreams here and there which are different, and hit hard days, or even weeks after they happened.

I had a dream I had a daughter. The dream felt like it lasted days. I can still remember the love I felt in this dream. We went to the beach, and then we watched frozen. I also still remember how I felt when I woke up. Genuinely felt something special was taken from me and I tried my hardest to go back to sleep to keep on experiencing it.

I've also had a similar one with an ex involved.

I haven't had a dream like yours that I can remember though op. Are you happy?
>>
no. i'm never happy. which is why this dream hurt so much. and the fact that it was like looking through time in some way. i have had dreams where i see something before it happens, but this is entirely different.
>>
>>19139850
Maybe your dream is saying you should be happy : ^ )
>>
>>19139871
i doubt it seeing how disturbing it was.
>>
>>19139809
Parallel timelines
>>
>>19139809
I want a daughter :(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.