[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, care for some help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 27

File: i4TdyLs.jpg (3MB, 3840x2952px) Image search: [Google]
i4TdyLs.jpg
3MB, 3840x2952px
I recently acquired a ~25GB of occult books/files, and since I haven't found the time to go through them (must be at least 500 books in there), I was wondering if I could get a "summary" of what I'm getting into. Maybe some good starting points as well.

Also, is this all gonna be "believe in yourself and you can make everything real" or will I be able to do some Telekinesis shit at some point? I mean, you can't talk about "warping the universe around you" and then tell me fireballs and going full-on Sith ain't possible...

I'm studying Physics at my Uni, and I've long been in support of the "Renaissance Man" who dabbles in everything, so I figured this was worth looking into, even if magic is mostly a bunch of hocus-pocus bull. I mean, I do have some religious beliefs, so why not give it a shot, right? Maybe it'll help with physics as well, who knows?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Pic Kinda Related: Doom has been my power fantasy since I was a wee lad.
>>
>>19139546
>Doom has been my power fantasy since I was a wee lad.
You've wanted to get a tiny cut on your cheek and then because your ego is so insanely big you wall off your face to the world, lest they see the "imperfection" on your face?
>>
>>19139560
Come on man, there have been "good" versions of Doom where he didn't become a REEEEEE-ing arsehole... kinda... Either way, that just adds to the story. 'Sides, for other people their power fantasy is Batman, that doesn't mean they want their parents to die.

Still, bad-ass sciencist/sorcerer who paints, plays the piano, can kill a lion in his birthday suit, has created a time-machine, rules a country, became Capital G God and goes back in time to bone Morgana Le Fay. How's that not the Ultimate Power Fantasy?
>>
>>19139546
>I was wondering if I could get a "summary" of what I'm getting into.
>Anyway, thanks for the help.
what are the books you fuck
>>
>>19139578
Jeez anon, let me get this 25GB compromised of mostly 50KB books and type everything here! Dafuq if I know. It's like taking a 60 year old, putting him in a comic store and telling him to pick out the "important works". I don't know jackshit, that's why I'm here. I don't wanna summon a demon and trade my soul. I got things to do!
>>
>>19139589
How the fuck are we supposed to tell you what the books talk about if we don't know what books you have?

Here's a good tip for occult reading: anything by Raven Silverclaw is completely accurate and will likely get you where you want.
>>
>>19139602
>How the fuck are we supposed to tell you what the books talk about if we don't know what books you have?
Give me a list of essentials and I'll check if I have them. Tell me what kind of books I should start reading first. Shit like that.

>Here's a good tip for occult reading: anything by Raven Silverclaw is completely accurate and will likely get you where you want.

Titles of her books? I got some Alistair Crowley (heard that's a good entry point) and then some folks I don't know like Salvator Harmon, Peter Vaughnan and Karl Stone among others, after taking a quick look.
>>
>>19139625
Got the name wrong, it's Silver Ravenwolf; been ages since I read her work. Go check out
"To Ride a Silver Broomstick", study deeply, and achieve your desires.
>>
>>19139i would never trust anything from someone named Raven silverclaw unless it is a native American and not some kinda Wicca BS - OP you wanna look into the greats, Albert Pike, Aliester Crowley, Isreal Regardie, eliphas levi, madame blavatsky. Not some Noob level shit
>>
Read Magick by aliester Crowley 1st it's 4 parts book 4 - 1 & 2, Magick in theory and practice and equinox of the goods - Magick contains all 4 books - start there
>>
>>19139640
>and not some kinda Wicca BS

Shut up, you'll ruin this for me.
>>
>>19139638
>>19139640
Yeah, I uh, I kinda agree with the fellow down there. "Fertillity Gods" and "Deity Moons" ain't what I'm looking for. I'm not gonna run into the forrest chanting about the Female Moon and shit anon.

I'm still a rational guy. I'm looking into the occult as an "alternative'science". I'm not into "Wicca" bullcrap.

>>19139640
I got some stuff from Pike and Crowley, but not of the others. Titles of their books in case the file just doesn't have the writer's name next to it? Like I said, there are tons of books in here.
>>
>>19139589
>I don't know jackshit, that's why I'm here.
you dumb fuck, do the books all have unique filenames?? do the filenames correspond with the book titles?? are the titles/files all in 1 common directory?? are you for some reason precluded from screencapping the directory—with the book titles—and uploading it as a post on this imageboard??
>>
>>19139691
They're broken up into different files, and my monitor isn't big enough to screen cap the entirety of each file. I'd need 20 or so posts for everything.

Just treat this as a "newfag here, give me recs" thread and give me some starting points.
>>
File: boom.jpg (56KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
56KB, 466x700px
If that library includes alchemy stuff, why not try some of the entry-level works -- you actually might get some interesting substances. Of all the stuff that orthodox and armchair scientists automatically deny, alchemy seems like it's the most likely to get some hard results, even if it's just some elixir to cure any melancholy you might have. Since you take physics and have religious leanings, you're already halfway qualified to evaluate alchemy without prejudice. You get to work with cool classical lab equipment as well.

I say read as much occult stuff as you like, you're not going to go loony if you've got a shred of sense. Just don't misinterpret what you read by overlooking and underestimating the poetry of historical texts. Rather than "have an open mind," better to have an observant mind capable of detecting clues and solving conundrums.
>>
>>19139806
I have a 12GB alchemy file downloading, so I'll get to it ASA it finishes.

Thanks for the tips and advice anon, I appreciate it!
>>
>>19139546
first try letting go of the renaissance man mentality.
A jack of all trades will never be truly proficient.
Become an ace in what you wish to do.
Become Faust and learn all you can about the world on all levels.
Things will begin to make more sense then and you might find what you are looking for.
>>
How to make a list of all files in a folder

>Shift+right click on a folder> open command lindow here
>type dir > list.txt
You can now copy and paste this list into pastebin.

Now we all know what you're talking about!
>>
>>19139888
It doesn't work anon. I tried 4 times now. The same line just appears again and again.
>>
>>19139888
Some files have the lists though, so here goes:

OCCULT & SPIRITUALITY

Are you a wanderer? (A questionaire).pdf
Dialogue with Hidden Hand (A self proclaimed Illuminati insider)
Flower of Life Vol 1.pdf
Flower of Life Vol 2.pdf
HumanCrisisandDivinePlan.pdf
InnerSeed.pdf
Living-The-Law-Of-One-by-Carla-Rueckert.pdf
LovingTruth.pdf
Pablo Amaringo - Ayahuasca Vision - The Shaman'S Bible.pdf
Ra - Tarot & Archetypal Mind.pdf
RAHealingBalanceMandelker.pdf
RASexualityNotesMandelker.pdf
RAWandererNotesMandelker.pdf
Roberts Jane - Seth Speaks.pdf
secrets_of_the_ufo.pdf
The_Emerald_Tablets_Of_Thoth.pdf
the_law_of_one_book_1.pdf
the_law_of_one_book_2.pdf
>>
>>19139927
the_law_of_one_book_3.pdf
the_law_of_one_book_4.pdf
the_law_of_one_book_5.pdf
Wanderer's Handbook.pdf

UNSORTED

Andrea Rock - The Mind At Night - The New Science Of How And Why We Dream.pdf
Andrew Jackson Davis - Death And The After-Life.pdf
Entangled minds (Incomplete).pdf
George Orwell - 1984.Pdf
Graham Hancock- Lords Of Poverty.pdf
Learn_More_Study_Less.pdf
Michio Kaku - Physics of the Future (Incomplete).pdf
Revelations of Heaven and Hell by 7 Columbian Youths.pdf
Selected Papers On Hemi-Sync And Binaural Phasing 49.pdf
sleepwarrior.com - 40 Sleep Hacks.pdf
>>
>>19139931
ASTRAL PROJECTION

A. C. Bhakrivedanta Swami Prabhupada - Easy Journey To Other Planets.pdf
Andre Luiz - Astral City.pdf
Astral Plane - It's scenery, inhabitants and phenomena by Charles Webster Leadbeater.pdf
Astral Projection - Amazing Journeys Outside Your Body - Abhishek Agarwal .pdf
Astral Society Academy - Lucid Dreaming 101 - From Start To Lucidity.pdf
Azrael - The Way To Achieve OBE.pdf
Brian Mercer - Learning Astral Projection With The Brainwave Generator.pdf
Charles Tart - Six Studies Of Out-Of-The-Body Experiences (OBE).pdf
Charles Tart - Waking From Sleep At A Preselected Time.pdf
Charles Webster Leadbeater - Astral Plane Its Scenery Inhabitants And Phenomena.pdf
Cora L.V. Richmond - My Experiences While Out Of My Body.pdf
Coven Presents Astral Projection.pdf
Donald J. Degracia - Astral Projection OOBE Class.pdf
Donald J. Degracia - What Is Astral Projection.pdf
Douglas M. Baker - Techniques Of Astral Projection.pdf
Edgar Van Oostrum - Astral Projection 101.pdf
Frater Ahyhhgyg - Manipulation Through Astral Correspondences.pdf
G. R. S. Mead - Doctrine Of The Subtle Body.pdf
G. Travels - Techniques Of Astral Combat.pdf
Heave-n-Hell Occult Database - Astral Projection.pdf
J. H. Hill - Astral Worship.pdf
James Bartley - Astral Dreamscape Manipulation 2000.pdf
Joe Russa SUNEYE - Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming - Method I V3.3 From Dusk To Dawn.pdf
Joe Russa SUNEYE - Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming - Method III V3.0 - Sleep Deprivation.pdf
Joe Russa SUNEYE - Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming - Method IV V3.0 - Sit Up.pdf
Joe Russa SUNEYE - Conquering Fear.pdf
Joe Russa SUNEYE - Navigating The Other Worlds V1.0.pdf
Jonas Ridgeway - The Astral Projection Guidebook.pdf
Journeys Out Of The Body-Robert Monroe.pdf
Kristian Kaikkonen (Flake) - Astral Projection Book.pdf
Letitia M. Kimball - Keys To Successful OBE.pdf
Marc Macy - Astral Planes And Other Worlds Of Spirits.pdf
Matrika - Astral Travel Simplicity Itself.pdf
>>
>>19139934
Michael Connolly - Spiritual Journeys.pdf
Patrick Short - The Astral Self.pdf
R.J.Stewart - Robert Kirk - Walker Between Worlds.pdf
Robert A. Monroe - Far Journeys (Different Scan).pdf
Robert A. Monroe - Journeys Out Of Body (Different Scan).pdf
Robert A. Monroe - Ultimate Journey.pdf
Robert Bruce - A Treatise On Astral Projection.pdf
Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics - A New Approach To Out-Of-Body Experiences.pdf
Robert Bruce - Astral Sex.pdf
Robert Bruce - Collected On-line Works up to Nov 2007.pdf
Robert Bruce - Mastering Astral Projection.pdf
Robert Bruce - Treatise On Astral Projection V1.1.pdf
Robert Peterson - Oobe How To Have Them & What To Expect.pdf
Robert Peterson - Out Of Body Experiences.pdf
Robert_A._Monroe_-_Far_Journeys.pdf
School of Out of Body Travel (A Practical Guidebook) Version 2.pdf
School of Out-of-Body Travel . A Practical Guidebook.pdf
Stephan A. Schwartz - Path Of Sound - A Visit to The Monroe Institute.pdf
Swami Pachadasi - Astral World.pdf
Synergy - Spiritquest - Journeys Out Of The Body.pdf
Unknown - Astral Library - Astral Projection Tips Archive.pdf
Unknown - Astral Projection - A Complete Guide.pdf
Unknown - Astral Projection Exercise.pdf
Unknown - Monroe Technique.pdf
Unknown - Robert A. Monroe Techniques For Astral Projection.pdf
Unknown - Tips For Astral Projection.pdf
Unknown - Travel in Spiritual Worlds.pdf
William Buhlman - Adventures Beyond The Body.pdf
William Hunter - Orgone Committee Astral Meeting Spot.pdf
>>
>>19139546

Your instinct is good for insisting on gross impacts. Try to cull the library for claims of physical phenomenon. Remember that truth is a mechanism. What is like truth is like a mechanism. Truth is optimistic. Truth does not need to flinch from bold claims, because if they are true they will hold. So too is what is like truth optimistic, and a truth-like work should seem bold. If a work seems qualifying, limiting, restricting... it is. If it does not have this limiting trait, it may yet be complete horseshit, but at least it's predictive enough to experiment with!
>>
>>19139935
I can't really post anymore, as that's just a sample of one list, of one file, of one collection. Just give me some big name authors and ares to look into, and I'm set to begin.
>>
>>19139874
Eh, I'm not from a rich or educated family, so I never latched onto just one thing. I always painted, played some instruments, did some athletics, etc, etc. It's not like I can focus on one area and become the next Bill Gates (living outside of the US is also a factor), so I figure I should just try and "see"/try everything as long as I'm here.
>>
>>19139940
Thanks anon, I'll take it into consideration! It'll be difficult going through all of them, but I'll try.
>>
>>19139669
Aliester Crowley Magick like I said and explained what books it was - this will lead you to all of his books in the footnotes - you'll know what I'm talking about if you read it - he will take you book to book himself if you start there - Pike read morals and dogma - Blavatsky - Isis unveiled - Levi read key to the mysteries
- like alchemy ? Read Funcanelli - he only has two books - Regardie - probably say garden of pomegranates
>>
File: Lucifer16.jpg (631KB, 1230x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer16.jpg
631KB, 1230x1920px
>>19139992
Thanks anon!
>>
>>19139999
Welcome - I have a very large and expensive occult book collection anon
>>
>>19140004
That's nice guv. Physical or digital?
>>
File: IMG_20170612_041041.jpg (595KB, 3006x1676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_041041.jpg
595KB, 3006x1676px
>>19140023
Physical - just look up this book and how much it costs for instance
>>
I have a physical copy of De Arte Magica - this is like the holy grail of occult books - to have one from an actual publishing company - now sued out of existence for publishing it
>>
File: IMG_20170612_041432.jpg (1MB, 2066x2900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_041432.jpg
1MB, 2066x2900px
>>
>>19139953
You don't need other's validation or success.
the point of the effort is to advance your own learning. bill gates was never much of anything, especially not steve jobs.
their main point was that they became essentially the first to constantly and consistently exploit the technological framework's effect and hold on a capitalist market.

What this means is that they are no better than anybody else in their technical knowledge and you should never let that become a personal hindrance.
Some of the brightest minds never achieve true recognition and many times become stepping stones to these egomaniacs.

Further proof, is the fact that the minds of before pale in comparison to the knowledge easily obtained now. The fact that you do not have to dedicate your whole life to something to even gain access to information, unlike the plight of the generations before us.
Learning is a life process. It never ends.
>>
>>19140050
>Some of the brightest minds never achieve true recognition and many times become stepping stones to these egomaniacs.

I'll bring up The Great Wizard of Woz (Steve Wozniak) since you brought up Steve Jobs.
>>
File: IMG_20170612_042244.jpg (1016KB, 3006x2579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_042244.jpg
1016KB, 3006x2579px
In De Arte Magica the 9th degree secret of Aleister Crowley's O.T.O. is explained - in the clearest terms ever given
>>
>>19140075
Isn't that book just a collection of Crowley's theories on sex magick?
>>
>>19140084
It's an official O.T.O. document given to members of the 9th degree if you look at the photo i posted the text explains what books to use with it
>>
>>19140099
I don't know a lot about Crowley's works, I just remember hearing that book name when a friend brought up sex magick and how Crowley lost his mind with that shit near the end of his life.
>>
File: IMG_20170612_044247.jpg (3MB, 3006x3492px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_044247.jpg
3MB, 3006x3492px
Since I'm here - another rare one for you /X/ might as well make this thread as interesting as possible
>>
>>19140030
Yeah, that's from the early 1900s, right? I think I have that digitally in one of the Crowley packs. Still, the physical is obviously superior.
>>19140050
I guess so. I'm just not uncanningly good at something. I was good at everything, from Ancient Greek to math, but I was never good, or studious enough, to create programs in C++ during Elementary school, or go to the math nationals. My parents are farmers and fishermen, so there's 0 academia in our house. They tried their best, but I never had that "scientific/opportunistic/you can be whatever you want" mentality growing up.
>>
File: IMG_20170612_044600.jpg (988KB, 3006x2862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_044600.jpg
988KB, 3006x2862px
>>19140142
Yes
>>
"special edition"
>>
File: IMG_20170612_045238.jpg (1MB, 3006x2827px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170612_045238.jpg
1MB, 3006x2827px
>>
Do you have a link to where I could download these files OP?
>>
>>19139999
Just noticed the - 9999 - ;)
>>
>>19140193
Just go to piratebay and search for occult & magick. It has some pretty big torrents. Just make sure to have adobe reader and something like calibre (it's free).
>>
>>19140197
Luci blessed me with quads, hot damn!
>>
>>19140201
It was magic
>>
>>19140204
Comic Book Magic. Hypercrisis is real.
>>
>>19140211
It was quads KEK has spoken
>>
OP here. I chose a book that looked interesting at random, and found it quite logical thus far. It's:

Ritual Chaos Magic Workbook by Philip Harper

Is it a good starting point? It brings up the magick = science connection, and I figure it's a good "initiation".
>>
>>19140075
Well, what's the secret?
>>
>>19142593
{Kappa-Epsilon-Phi-Alpha-Lambda-Eta Xi-Theta}
>>
>>19142716
In layman's terms
>>
>>19142968
That is layman's terms - it's chapter 69 of Aliester Crowley's book of lies - it's only a page long if you can understand this chapter you will understand the nature of the secret
>>
>>19140122
>lost his mind
[citation missing]

>>19140139
Nice, an older official A.'.A.'. document.

>>19140150
>4:1
Shiiiiiiit.
Better comments have been posted publicly through other documents. 4:1's materials relating to the Urn and to Liber 7 are fucking abysmal. 65 as well if you compare it to the typescript notations I have in the Yorke Microfilms of the Warburg Collection in my library thread.

>>19140164
That's the standard 100 year edition, though it mind wind up being worth something now that we've has the Fill/Kill controversy.

>>19140193
>>19140198
Again, more and better in the /omg/ thread.
>>
>>19140030
Those are, afaik, the middle reprints. What's the quality on the paper? Thick or tissue-y?
>>
>>19143932
This is 100% legit - they stopped printing the exuinox 1 1-10 entirely after so many prints of the 10 volume version, which made it very expensive
This version, the two volume edition was the first official printing after that and I believe was printed for 2 years and is no longer in print
>>
File: _20170613_010101.jpg (104KB, 800x909px) Image search: [Google]
_20170613_010101.jpg
104KB, 800x909px
This is not the CreateSpace Publishing fake version its published by Weiser and worth about a thousand dollars
>>
>>19144208
No I don't doubt it's 'legit' I was wondering about the exact edition, which you confirmed.

First run printings have INCREDIBLY weak paper making them prone to just fucking disintegration after so many years. Your edition is a bit more sturdy.

FWIW you can get hardbound reprints of the whole first volume for 200 total (minus s&h) on lulu.
>>
>>19144259
Well, to be blunt, there's nothing "fake" about modern reprints given the core materials are out of print by the Order's own inaction.

Sorta like how Conjoined Creation's Holy Books of Thelema are a legit (possibly more legit?) edition of HBT despite not being under order auspices. I picked up a couple of the lulu editions of Vol. 1 and they include a TINY bit of editing and commentary which I found to be rather helpful, but is balanced against more clerical errors.

Also FWIW (again) pretty sure you can snag the volumes cheaper through Weiser Antiquarian when they come through but they go fast and market factors are in effect.

Frankly I'd recommend the hardbound reprints for anyone who wants/needs hardcopy, particularly if you operate by highlights and margin notes.

It's a shame Motta's fifth volume isn't in reprint.
>>
>>19144260
Yeah I have read the whole thing cover to cover - but if I need anything from it I usually just look it online cause the whole book is on sacred texts dot com and like you say I'd narher not mess up the paper - I have already done a little damage to it which lowers its value
>>
>>19144283
My copy of 4:5 has some smoke damage and my library bound copies of M:TP and Law is for All have water damage.

Can't be avoided in most cases. Just take care of them now that they're in your possession.
>>
>>19144282
There is literally a 30 dollar version you can by from Walmart - mime like I said is a very rare limited print from weiser - only something a collector would appreciate - otherwise there isn't much difference
>>
>>19144291
>4:5
5:4, pardon. Motta's "Sex and Religion". It'd be nice if the modern Order put as much care and effort into their hardcovers, the crimson and gold for 5:4 is just fucking exquisite.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_012602634.jpg (4MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_012602634.jpg
4MB, 3006x5344px
>>19144302
I agree - you may Find this neat this neat
Ever seen an official A.'.A.'. version of TROA, vel Pyramids ? It's like 200 pages long and not online or publicly available - I got my hands on one and copied the entire thing - it has the official ritual with commentary
>>
>>19144355
Could you ... upload this ... >.>
>>
>>19144399
Possibly in the future - unbinding the book, scanning 200 pages without a scanner and then rebinding the book is gonna be a task
>>
>>19144420
How'd you acquire it? Perhaps there's anything exceedingly interesting you could share via mobile pictures would work fine by me.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_015715206.jpg (4MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_015715206.jpg
4MB, 5344x3006px
It has some pretty neat stuff in it
- like this - very in-depth commentary
>>
File: C-rYb8ZUQAA4XFG.jpg (88KB, 787x761px) Image search: [Google]
C-rYb8ZUQAA4XFG.jpg
88KB, 787x761px
>>19144355
>A.'.A.'. version of TROA, vel Pyramids
Isn't this the version that Ape has a hard-on for?
>>
File: IMG_20170613_020222.jpg (1MB, 2643x3740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_020222.jpg
1MB, 2643x3740px
Cont sorry for orientation on last one
>>
File: IMG_20170613_020716.jpg (1MB, 3006x3741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_020716.jpg
1MB, 3006x3741px
Cont
>>
>>19144477
>>19144494
>>19144513
Thanks man! This pretty interesting shit.
>>
>>19144516
That should be enough to show its totally different than anything online and also freak out the normies reading this thread lulz
>>
>>19144537
I wish I had the full thing, it actually completely mindfucked everything I knew. Lucky you. Cheers.
>>
>>19144537
Perhaps I could further infer this knowledge from John Dee's works ... man so much to research now.
>>
>>19144453
How'd I get it ? I was in the O.T.O. and wanted to do the A.'.A.'. Work but self initation and not join whatever group they have so a member who was in the actual real A.'.A.'. Group - let me take and copy his for a day
>>
>>19144559
What I find most interesting is they call Satan as their own true god after Crowley implies Osiris as Jesus and Horus as God; although there may be some overlap?
>>
>>19144571
Yes and the key to understanding the overlaps is what makes it make sense, otherwise it will only confuse the reader. Satan in this sense is the higher self or what Crowley called the holy guardian angel - Crowley's magic had 2 main objectives 1st "knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel" the higher self and 2nd "crossing the abyss" - more or less enlightenment
>>
>>19144604
Dark, I have not messed with the Abyss myself. Especially after some strange DMT trips. Thanks for sharing, anything else you would like to enlighten me in? I am all ears.
>>
Satan comes from the Hebrew Ha Satan (the accuser) this was not the devil of the new testament but your conscience - this is obvious in a study of the book of job where god and Satan are hanging out and make a bet
>>
>>19144627
I have heard the story; but perhaps my own intuition was too weak to lead me there. Thank you.
>>
>>19144620
You can AMA you like I'll be online at least another hour
>>
>>19144638
Are the goetic demons different partitions of our own brains? Can we have total control of their reality as it is our own reality is what I really am asking.
>>
File: 807049083.jpg (49KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
807049083.jpg
49KB, 400x348px
>>19144648

not sure son
>>
>>19144685
Post the fucking book damn you then
>>
File: 720.png (393KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
720.png
393KB, 640x480px
>>19144687
no i d rather not,this knowledge is precious
>>
>>19144694
:( It's just more puzzles honestly. I have knowledge in cryptography and perhaps we could work this out between each other? Let me know if you are interested.
>>
>>19144700
Not to sell myself short, but MIT knowledge of cryptography... any secrets I could decipher within a given amount of time and we both know that's what the entire book contains... I'm trying to skip some steps and also the social interaction with autists.
>>
>>19144648
Well in the Egyptian and Greek-Roman systems that is certainly the case - I'd imagine the same with Goetic spirits - which explains why there is so many
>>
File: 1497337797298848459907.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497337797298848459907.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
More of the book /X/ ?
>>
>>19144775
Boring. Initiation process means nothing to those who have actually researched the occult in what's available ... although there does seem to be a lot online. I plan on joining a FM group just to see if career opportunities are available and if not...seems like a waste of time.
>>
>>19144793
Lol you have to spend a week locked in a room by yourself just to even do the initiation - this is a million times more hardcore than anything else. I went through all the masonic degrees of the blue lodge and York rite
>>
>>19144793
Being an armchair occultist is not true initation
>>
>>19144802
Alright then share what you can, if you wish.
>>19144793
I 100% agree with you; however, I will say that from what I have learned is that what we perceive is our own reality.
>>
Too fucked up to you make this to you >>19144826... but you get the gist.
>>
>>19144826
Well I don't disagree but reading about Spain is not going to Spain if you catch my metaphor
>>
File: 1497338909409-1702431978.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497338909409-1702431978.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Oh this is a good page for you /X/
>>
File: 1497339062181-1920438961.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497339062181-1920438961.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
"*
>>
File: 1497339203081-1788279366.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1497339203081-1788279366.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>
>>19144870
Seems like the Liber Azerate may even be more insightful than what you're linking, my friend. Is there anything actually insightful?

Sincerely,

an armchair occultist
>>
>>19144880
If you are following along and notice I'm skipping around pages you can get an idea how long the analysis for just one word in the ritual is - this should give indication to both the importance of the word and the book - being the initiation ritual into the A.'.A.'. Itself
>>
>>19144899
>initiation ritual into the A.'.A.'.
Yes that is clear from the text, I'm just interested in the deeper understanding if there are any listed.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_034856.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_034856.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>19144916
Each person must come to that for themselves - that's why its called initation - to start something
>>
>>19144921
Was hoping for something less obfuscated than the book of lies to be honest, I have drawn my own conclusions but of course I would want to know Crowley's exact thoughts as there are some grand ideals in there.
>>
>>19144937
Wait are you the anon o told the secret of it all is in the way to succeed or the way to suck eggs ? Cause it obvious of you are good at English puns - just by the title - say it slow lulz
>>
If you can understand what this means you should be made a 9th degree O.T.O. on the spot ;)
>>
>>19144947
hmmm it appears you take the literal literally ... this discussion has no meaning unfortunately. Nice grab tho.
>>
File: _20170613_040017.jpg (89KB, 657x562px) Image search: [Google]
_20170613_040017.jpg
89KB, 657x562px
;)
>>
>>19144961
Its not my fault of the tantric implications as a means to enlightenment are so veild but that's how real occultism works
>>
The word succeed should be taken as a pun on Suck seed - then the title has a completely different meaning the seed being from the man and the egg being from the woman ;)
>>
This work also eats eats up itself, accomplishes its own end, nourishes the worker, leaves no seed, is perfect in itself - now completely makes sense
>>
The number of the chapter 69 is also a clue and an joke for those who "get it"
>>
>>19144972
Crowley was a troll, though in today's "words."
>>19145004
But fuck having kids, might as well just impregnate some bitches then GTFO.
>>
>>19145008
Crowley was the greatest troll that ever lived anon but that dosent mean he wasn't the greatest occultist that ever lived also - they are complimentary his goal was to change your mind
>>
>>19145021
>John Dee
>>
>>19144964
Hey! I found that on google as well!
>>
>>19145028
John Dee was also a bad ass of the occult - but he had less affect on the culture - Crowley changed the world - "magick is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will" - Aliester Crowley
>>
>>19144855
memetics
>>
>>19145008
How would you impregnate anyone 69ing ? Are you not following along here anon ?
>>
Hue.
>>
>>19144855
I've had ThROA in the library for the better part of two years.

Is this from the recent edition of Pyramidos with all the extra commentary? First time I've seen the temple diagram as precise as >>19144921

>>19144947
That secret isn't in ThROA or Cadaveris.

>>19144355
If that's the Gunther approved version, no, I've not thumbed through it. Only the typescript for ThROA as well as (likely) a few exegesis that are in line with or derived from that particular recension of Liber Mysteriorium.
>>
>>19144513
Oh shit that last line is clever, though not particularly 'stunning' to anyone studying the Formulae of the Neophyte. This mirrored attainment sequence pops up over and over, particularly as it relates to Kabbalah and the Word of the Neophyte.

Question, if you're still here:
>How much of this, that you're aware of, functionally is reflective or a copy of Gunther's unpublished "Codices"?

The following is a list of texts held in the OTO archives with Gunther listed as the author ( http://archives.bapho.net/glist.htm ):

>Ceremonio de Rosae Crucis: Oct 21, 1974
Being a ceremony of Tiphereth to be performed daily by the Zelator Adeptus Minor.
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex CVIII: c. 1975
"Class A" document
10pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LII: c. 1975(?)
"Class A" document
19pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Codex LXXVI: --/--/1975, Solution to Liber AL II:76 by Khemmu Neb, includes Codex LXVI, a comment on Liber Stellae Rubeae, and Codex XXXVI, a comment on the Star Sapphire, as appendices
66pp TSX
JJW HB

>Codex XXVI: c. 1975(?)
"Class B" document
4pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Notes [to Pylons]: c. 1975(?)
Commentary
22pp tsx.
JJW HB

>Sepher QShTh: c. 1975(?)
"Class A-E" document
3pp tsx.
JJW HB

I'd venture a guess that Codex 108 has to do with tantra, Hinduism, or Buddhism, with QShTh being sexual/Enochian in nature.

The initials JJW and HB are, obviously, Jim Wasserman and "Hymenaeus Beta" a.k.a. our good ol' pal Billy fuckin' Breeze.

Codex 26 is a bit of a mystery. I'd venture a guess it's an attempt at an English Gematria.

Notes on the Pylons is almost assuredly commentary on the stations in Cadaveris/Passing Through of Tuat. I could be wrong. My suspicion is "Notes" is what we're seeing here...maybe?
>>
>>19144355
Also, can someone please explain to me what the fuck an "ocatavo" is? 'Cause last I checked, the word was "octavo".

Jesus fucking Christ, get your shit together Tennessee Jed. I know you were raised to think writin's the debbil and dancing is satanic, but holy shit Gunther...
>>
>>19144855
>>19147566
>Using the Motta configuration for the Word.
>2017

Goddamn Jed. Achad EXPLICITLY writes to Bennet the word is MU(I)AUM.
>>
>>19147635
correct.
a bit embarassing.
>>
File: gunt.jpg (81KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
gunt.jpg
81KB, 500x282px
>>19147635
>>
quality thread lads
>>
>>19147987
yes
>>
There are still gems on this terrible website as long as you are willing to sift through the piss
>>
I have confirmation from a 6th Degree that the Gunther ThROA book is indeed a copy/paste of "Notes on the Pylons".
>>
>>19144722
>claims to skip social interaction with autists
>posting a magic spell book photocopy oooooh spoopy

lol ok
>>
>>19150890
I mean, it's not like ThROA is particularly obscure of a ritual, particularly given how the current head of the OTO affiliated A.'.A.'. lineage seems to not be able to produce anything more revelatory than self-initiates observe.
>>
>>19151354
BUmp
>>
>>19151801
I think dude left and tbqh this only confirms my suspicions about Gunther's intellectual capacity.
>>
Last bump.
>>
zombie bump
OP come back you giant bitch.
this ain't over.
>>
>>19155700
It sort of is.

>Ignore Gunther
>Just read and study the Kowal typescript, which is Gunther's source, and in my library.
>>
>>19139577
wut
>>
any of you autists have "Legions of Satan" aka "Regions of Saturn" by any chance?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.