[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/scc/ - Supernatural Conscious Capabilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: FileProxy.jpg (281KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
FileProxy.jpg
281KB, 870x918px
Hi there, this thread is about what we can do with our minds and our will.

If there is anything not mentioned here, then please add it. If you want to know how to do something, then ask; if you have had an experience with one of these, then share. If you are struggling with something you are trying to do, then seek help here.

> Biokinesis
Ability to change the body with the mind
Can grow taller, shorter, perhaps specific body parts
Change hair maximum length, growth rate
Change eye color
Prevent exhaustion during exercise, increase strength
Make yourself appear younger/older
> Telepathy
Ability to intentionally send thoughts to other people
Works instantaneous, all around the world, experiments even successfully managed to get it to work from space to earth
Can telepathically broadcast (including to ghosts, demons, spirits, and simply other people)
> Sleeping / Dreaming
Lucid dreaming enables you to go anywhere in the dream, even make things, play, or plan real-world things
Astrally projecting allows you to explore the earth and universe while asleep
Multiple people may enter into a collective dream world where they may make structure and do activities, astrally project, and plan physical-world events and activities
> Subconscious Programming
Instructing our body and mind to change the automatic actions and thoughts that it makes
Subliminal messages such as audio tracks may program our subconscious while we are unaware of the audio such as while sleeping
Direct commands to the subconscious are effective
> Tulpa Creation
Manufacturing an entity with a personality you construct, but which may separate itself from your control
>>
My tulpa doesn't say nice things to me anymore, but it's good to hear something sometimes.
>>
File: fsnhsnshy.jpg (77KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
fsnhsnshy.jpg
77KB, 620x350px
>>19139385
Can you tell us more about your tulpa? We should be able to help you here.
Does it only say mean things to you? How often does it talk to you?
>>
Two days ago i was watering my marijuana and remembered the Adam West in family guy who thought somone was stealing his water. It felt weird next day when i got news of his death
>>
>>19139397
I used to live alone in a basement apartment. I'd get up at 5 am to walk an hour for another hour long bus ride to get to work. A lot of time on my own. I'm not sure if this is 100% what a tulpa is, but I pretty much created another personality of me to talk to in my head while I was alone during these times. The only difference between me and who ever I was talking to was I had intentions to give him more of a voice of reason. To tell me if he thinks I'm doing something wrong or making the wrong moves in life etc. Started out really nice. I would actually have full conversations and laugh to myself if we made a joke etc. Later on life got a little bit better and he started to fade, but when ever things got bad he would lovingly present his voice to try to comfort me and he was 100% ok with that. Over the past 2 years though when things get bad he is very aggressive in letting me know that I'm doing something wrong or he'll just straight up insult me. I can shrug it off most of the time but now his presence just makes me feel like a nut job and I almost wish I never had the idea of creating him.
>>
File: IMG_1201.jpg (382KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.jpg
382KB, 720x1278px
I'm not sure where this fits under, but sometimes I will see a person's face (someone that I know but I don't see regularly) in my mind, or the thought of them will just suddenly pop into my brain, and typically within an hour or two they will show up to where I am. It's cool, and the more aware of it I become, the more frequent it happens. Kinda useless, but pretty neat. I'm trying to train myself how to be able to start like, subconsciously summon people. I notice that when I actually try to think of a person, they don't always show up, it has to happen organically.
>>
>>19139356
>telekinesis
Influencing physical objects through mental will alone. Protip: it is MUCH easier to influence the movement of something already in motion, such as a dice roll or a coin flip.
>>
>>19139414
On top of that, my third time taking acid a while month or so ago I thought about him and it sent me through a very quick but heavy loop about being schizo. It was not good lol.
>>
>>19139356
>ritual magick
Ties in with subliminal programming, but is its own thing. A ritual adds something almost indescribable to the experience, something about putting all the time and energy into preparing for and then performing the ritual. Its like charging a sigil. Energy goes where attention/inte tion flows.

Anybody want a simple ritual? Yes ive tried it. Yes it works. I just want others' opinions on it
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (225KB, 1024x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
225KB, 1024x790px
>>19139385
>>19139397
>>19139414

This is not a Tulpa thread. Go RP somewhere else please.
>>
Do you guys consider being very empathetic a sort of psychic ability?
>>
>>19139421
That is clairvoyance, it is a form of telepathy.

Clairvoyance means "seeing beyond"
>>
>>19139428
Those thought loops can be tough mang. Just have to break out of them or youll waste the entire trip focusing on one thing and going over it again and again.

Just physically get up and force your attention elsewhere when this happens. Its easier than you think. It just takes belief in having control over your own thoughts when you try.
>>
>>19139449
Only on LSD. Shit makes you read minds
>>
>>19139449
Yes very much so. High levels of empathy can include such things as being overwhelmed in a crowded setting because you can feel all the intentions and emotions of those around you.

It takes discipline to get it under control, unfortunately.
>>
>>19139462
Yeah on LSD it was crazy, definitely made me feel bonkers being able to read people so well. On shrooms I went full thought reading and shit. Sober though, I pick up on random moods, and mistake them for my own. Very soon after feeling a certain way, I'll scan the room and find that the mood is coming from somebody other than me.
>>
>>19139465
It's really hard sometimes for me because I can't tell what my emotions are and what emotions are coming from the other people I'm near
>>
>>19139484
Do this. Im not shitting you it works.

Call it the
>Golden Helmet

Every time you are unsure
>Imagine a burning halo of fire (truth burning away the lies) around your head
>Suddenly a Golden Helmet materializes
>This Helmet is impenetrable
>It sits comfortably on your head
>You knock on it and feel its solid defense
>Repeat this mantra:
My thoughts are my own and nobody else's.

That is it. Practice it often and practice it well. It keeps you safe

*knocks on helmet*
>>
File: photo-5.jpg (84KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
photo-5.jpg
84KB, 960x637px
>>19139356
> Biokinesis
> Telepathy
> Sleeping / Dreaming (lucid dreaming, dream-time collaboration)
> Subconscious Programming
> Tulpa Creation
> Others (e.g. willful reincarnation)

If you are legitimately interested in these subjects I will reveal more about how to do it on this forum at a later date (have to clean up a few things first).

In the meantime, here is the thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXEOg-kC6Sg
>>
File: creatorbeing3.jpg (66KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
creatorbeing3.jpg
66KB, 600x750px
> Psychic Intuition
Sense and interpret psychic Energy including ones that are trying to create future events
> Gods / Idols / Spirit / Heaven / Ancestor Communication
Telepathically communicate with your Spiritual Guides
Praying to Gods (e.g. Jesus)
> Psychometry
Sense or view past events by connecting an object that was present at the event
> Clairvoyance and Clairaudience
See other worlds / realms, the astral planes
Hear things in other worlds / realms
> Psychic Mediumship
Communicating with the deceased on behalf of other people
> Higher self communication
>>
>>19139356
>Biokinesis
Any tips on healing chronic fungal infections and a receding hairline?
>>
>>19139659
What have you already tried?
If you want to get into it, I would start small.
The easiest stuff to start out with is things like small pains.
You can tell your body (verbally in your mind) "Release endorphins for my cut on my finger." You should notice almost immediately that you will stop feeling the pain. Come back here after you find success with that. Having faith and knowing/believing that it works also helps increase the chance of success.
>>
>>19139428
Come back to this thread in a few hours. I'll make a post to try to help you.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>
File: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png (114KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png
114KB, 375x360px
>>
>>19140471
About what?
>>
File: 14722593597941.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
14722593597941.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
Reminder to never ever with tulpas
>>
>>19139545
i like the theme
>>
>>19139462
Thank god im not the only person to experience this
>>
File: tumblr_mefccqzqNU1r312n1.jpg (63KB, 403x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mefccqzqNU1r312n1.jpg
63KB, 403x524px
>>
>>19139356
>Can grow taller, shorter, perhaps specific body parts
Interested in this. How?
>>
>>19145693
>>19139356
The real question is how permanent or impermanent are these effects?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.