[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MEDITATION LEADING TO STRANGE VISIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_3164.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3164.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
1/2
Welp, so the past weeks I have been doing some intense body training and ever since every time I went to sleep and I close my eyes, I would see a sort of "grey alien" face with huge eyes looking back at me and then going away in a few seconds. So yesterday I was wondering if by trying meditation I could somehow see something different or maybe get an idea what was up with my head.

Well, I did try it, I put on some Black Magic incense, some reiki music on the headphones, and sat still with crossed legs and a straight posture for what I felt was around 20 minutes. (turned out it was almost 40 minutes)
At first my mind was just everywhere, ideas and visuals of the day ran through my head like a highway, lots of optical noise in other words, but I noticed a recurring theme a pattern, I always had eyes on most of them, sometimes one eye looking at me, sometimes two, sometimes a lot, and then it would just continue as normal, having ideas and pictures.
After around 10 minutes I couldn't feel most of my body anymore, the air from the fan felt very tingly and strong on my skin and then for a strange reason I began to think of a pyramid in the center of my mind, an eight sided pyramid rotating, acting as a sort of center image to focus, and I did. By this time I did not had as much mental noise as before and I could easily concentrate on the pyramid as it shined brightly and rotated, while the music on the headphones continued with a constant beat. Then out of nowhere my mind told me (it felt like it was going into a state of flight or fight instinct) "there is something with you in the room, protect yourself" so I did not open my eyes but instead made a mental barrier and immediately felt I was safe (I just visualized a white bubble all around me as a sort of barrier).

Pic unrelated: some feathers I picked up
>>
File: IMG_3366.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>19139000
2/2
After that I began to have strange images that I can just say, had no sense at all, image of geroglyphs, images of black columns, images of giants stuff that I could only see their legs, and then I finally saw a huge as fuck black pyramid blasting off from the soil to space, four turbines or something resembling turbines with blue flames proppeled it upwards into the sky until I could see it no more, at this moment I was standing on what I assume was a hill.
After this shit I just opened my eyes because I had no fucking idea what or why that happened, and I instantly looked up on the internet "black pyramid on earth" and got a lot of strange articles talking about a missing black pyramid on Giza, articles that I consider conspiracy, but here is the thing, never in my life had I ever heard or seem something about a black pyramid, not in movies, nor books, but somehow my mind made me have a vision with that specific object.

And this is why I made this thread, its now June 11th and I am eager to try meditation again but I wanted to ask:
Is this something that happen to everyone? Do people that meditate have strange mental visions involving stuff they never heard or seem before in their life? Or am I just embracing some trait of schizophrenia? What about the recurring eye theme? Why am I seeing so many eyes? Is this also a common feature in people that meditate?

Tl;dr I tried meditation for the first time and saw a black pyramid flying into the sky, eyes looking back at me and strange shit without me having any information on what I saw prior to meditating
>>
>>19139000
The great pyramid is eight sided, if you didn't already know.
>>
>>19139019
You must be bullshitting me...why the fuck did I visualize something as specific as the great pyramid then, and to make it more strange, eight sided? I always thought it was four sided??
>>
I would think /x/ would be interested in this, should I start to spam my thread in every thread to get some i formation?
>>
>>19139031
nope, eight. no idea. sorry for the slow response googling black pyramid has led me down quite a rabbit hole.
>>
>>19139230
I know, that is exactly what happened to me, it opened a whole can of what the fuck and it left me in quite a state of bewilderment.
>>
The thread on /pol/ was really good on it but it just got deleted, I was getting extremely good information too. Fucking hell.
>>
>>19139448
repeat some of the info?
>>
>>19139448
Link to archive?
>>
File: IMG_3468.png (460KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.png
460KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139555
>>19139566
Incoming image dump because it was pruned.
>>
File: IMG_3469.png (388KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3469.png
388KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139584
>>
File: IMG_3470.png (475KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3470.png
475KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139588
>>
File: IMG_3471.png (554KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3471.png
554KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139591
>>
File: IMG_3472.png (580KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3472.png
580KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139593
>>
File: IMG_3473.png (456KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3473.png
456KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139596
>>
File: IMG_3474.png (839KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3474.png
839KB, 1536x2048px
>>19139603
Was replying then a faggot mod decided to prune it while leaving the 10 /pol/ btfo with asian with white male threads
>>
File: Higgs ex.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Higgs ex.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
here's a theory and feel free to call bullshit as I haven't fucked around in a while and I just had this idea.

But what if the pyramids where built in order to be changed at the molecular level once assembled?
maybe they could fit another purpose?

take for example our current generation's foray into manipulation at the atomic and subatomic level.

>using concentrated x-rays to strip all electrons from atoms, then watching them create a void that steals electrons until they finaly explode and collapse.

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2017-06/dnl-twm060817.php

>releasing carbon dioxide into carbon and oxygen through exposure to vacuum ultraviolet light

https://phys.org/news/2014-10-oxygen-molecules-carbon-dioxide.html

>freezing molecules in place and causing them to fall apart by injecting them with energy until they can no longer share electrons.

https://www.photonics.com/Article.aspx?AID=52090

https://www.laboratoryequipment.com/news/2012/10/worlds-fastest-laser-freezes-electrons-motion

>energy effect and flow on atoms from high power laser

https://phys.org/news/2017-01-high-energy-electrons-synced-ultrafast-laser.html

(do excuse the sloppy graph)
>>
>>19139584
>>19139588>>19139591
>>19139593
>>19139596
>>19139603
>>19139608
Thanks for taking the time. Well if I'm going with all this black pyramid research you've set me on: An event horizon occured mid 2016 and you are one of a handful of empathetic individuals experiencing the 5th dimension.

Fascinating stuff
>>
>>19139795
This is extremely informative and equally entertaining, thank you for the links.

>>19139831
Or perhaps something else entirely, I tried the hemi-sync yesterday and fell asleep, didnt really got to meditate but I might give it a try again tonight. I see this thread is fucking dead though, a shame.
>>
>>19141262
Does anyone here try meditating straight after they wake up?
>>
When I meditate I always see animals for some reason
>>
>>19139031
>pyramid
>AKA TETRAhedron
>"8 sided"
ok, buckwheat
>>
File: ikonos.gif (123KB, 497x449px) Image search: [Google]
ikonos.gif
123KB, 497x449px
>>19142311
>https://hiddenincatours.com/great-pyramid-of-giza-why-does-it-have-8-sides-not-4
Here's your 8 sided pyramid ya illiterate mook
>>
>>19139000
Sit for a minute, and now imagine you after hundreds of hours of cumulated meditation.
Will you really still think about those images you saw back then.
It's your mind, it works with images. Next time you will see other shit. Like a dream is just a dream.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (130KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
130KB, 1920x1080px
Does anyone have a link to listen to The Monroe Institute Meditation CD? Or any from them, as long as they are free. An anon on /pol/ told me about those and altough I am fully aware of the possibility of brainwash and mind manipulation I want to try their hemisphere synchronicity beats.
>>
>>19139000
>some feathers I picked up
Enjoy your bird flu, goy
>>
>>19143112
You are so fucking stupid, kill yourself.
>>
>>19141690
I do on and off. I find I get way more visuals during night though. I just do it on and off for now to try and develop a habit of just doing it as soon as I get out of bed. I believe it helps me get ready for the day.
>>
Anyone here meditate with music or a specific mantra? Link me some of your best stuff, I want to try meditating with a clear mind and some focused sounds.m
>>
>>19143391
For how long do you do it?
>>
I think you encountert a deep secret, but you became not consciousnes about the pyramid, i mean you didnt understand it, and thats it why it was dark, is just my idea.

What in meditation happens after 10- 15min or so , there is a techniquel word for that, it is hypnagogia or in the psychadelice realm "Streaming" that means the after images of your experience of "what so ever" flying over you and you can see it throught blasting colours, images, and than after that strange thinks happens. You come to a river of some sort or a "Wall" or you encounter your unconscious idk.
andin that area the images become trancendence or personal that you can work with it.
i hope it makes some sense

my english shit
>>
>>19145100
Can you tell me more about this? Got any links to a detailed explanation? Sounds extremely interesting.
>>
>>19139000

I'm currently dealing with the same sort of stuff OP. Getting a lot of grey alien interference in my dreams. They particularly get pissed if I manage to start lucid dreaming. Also if I try to research about them I get all kinds of weird knocking and scratching noises coming from my attic. I dunno what exactly they're up to or how I got on their radar but this is some trippy shit.

I would recommend reading this: http://montalk.net/files/fringeknowledgeWEB.pdf

It sheds some light on it. Apparently they can jack into your dreams and feed on your loosh. Dunno if that's their only agenda or if there's more to it. They're definitely not friendly though. Don't trust a damn word they tell you.
>>
>>19139000
Check if you have a small hole in left or right ear, just above the top cartilage
if you do.... ill bless you now and hopefolly these things wont happen.
>>
>>19147632
What do you mean? That sounds like surgery?
>>
>>19147729
Umm. I would do more then a bubble charm if you saw a alien
They tend to return....
And check your ear. Since they might visit you tonight and tag you.
>>
>>19148285
This is the first time reading something as crazy as alien tagging people, where did this phenomenon began?
>>
>>19139000
That's an interesting set of numbers
>>
>>19139031
Let go of images and idols you see during meditation. Just observe your mind. Watch the watcher.
>>
>>19150048
How do I do that? Should I listen to music or silent?
>>
>>19148290
im this guy>>19147632
>>19148290
they either tag people, or you are born with it... some say its a direct connection when we were in oceans. fish gills were evolved to that, ofc for some people... enjoy.. going on a trip..into it and its starting.. 10 g of magic alien shrooms..SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa....
>>
Lawofone.info for kinda crazy views on an extremely wide variety of subjects, including the pyramids and meditation.
>>
>>19150697
Who made this site?
>>
>>19150697
>Don Elkins wrote:It seems to me that the presently accepted scientific paradigm is less than adequate. It is my opinion that our present natural philosophy is a very special case of a much more general case yet to be unveiled. It is my hope that our research is in the direction of this discovery. After assimilating several million words of alleged extraterrestrial communication, it is also my opinion that this book and the subsequent volumes of the Ra material contain the most useful information that I have discovered. As a result of all of this delving into the rather confusing subjects of UFOlogy and parapsychology, I, of course, have formed my current opinion of how things “really are.” This opinion may change at any time as I become aware of future information. This book is not intended to be a treatise of my opinion, so I will not attempt to defend its validity. The following is the best guess I can make about what we think we are doing. Only time will tell as to the accuracy of this guess.

Nigger this shit is so fucking fake even the authors claim is fake and cannot acertain the validity of it. Another example of charlatans scamming dumb people for their money.
>>
>>19152058
I knew this was fake the moment I saw some edgy kids spreading Ra images like it was their cool secret club and spouting HUR THE LAW OF ONE.
>>
>>19146516

yeah, what i do one the meditation is to go with the alchemical processes in the heart and the mind.
What the psychologist have discovert is, that the mind rests on chemical processes, that doesnt mean that the mind is a chemical process more like the mind rests on the processes and throught firing the Alambique(mind).
You can project with your Imagination, Ideas or your self on a "Wall" and can interarct with it or perfect the state of it to make the alchemical gold or the Stone of the philosophy.

Well, this is a well kept secret. In the eastern world it is called by the name Dao, how to do it, is a very tricke question, because you have to find it for yourself and this "for yourself" is for some people a big problem.

Terence Mckenna did a very good work on Alchemy to inform the people about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzjrl24aHiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzj0QrJIYvY

Here is a site, that shows you very simple the idea of Alchemy:
http://soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/alchemy%202.htm

When you interest i can make a new threat about it and can tell more details about it.

again: my english shit plz mercy
>>
>>19152658
>>19152058

Not only is it take as fuck charlatains that history channel pulls onto ancient aliens as "experts" make their money by charging New Age retards money by the minute to channel "Ra" over the phone

https://youtu.be/xT2w_36zviI

If you are a law of one believer or charlatan you are everything wrong with the paranormal and should kys cuz nobody wants you around you make us all look bad
>>
>>19139000
op can you give me a mail to [email protected]
id help you a little.
>>
>>19154506
There will always be opportunist that will do anything dor a few shekels. And there will always be people that will always sadly fall for it.
>>
>>19139608
>>19139603
>>19139596
>>19139593
>>19139591
>>19139588
>>19139584

Every fucking time I give this board a chance the Christfags repulse me.
Seriously... Jesus? Drawing a cross on your chest protects you? Fucking Demons?
We who are interested in collective consciousness and educated beyond a 4th grade level know the bible and jesus are mostly made up. They are based in ancient myth. You DO know the entire concept of satan is due to a mistranslation of the hebrew bible, Torah.
>>
>>19155263
Prove anything you just said.
>>
>>19155288
Is your google machine broken?

>The earliest occurrence of the noun satan (pronounced sah-TAHN) in the Hebrew Bible is in the story of the Moabite leader Balak and the sorcerer Balaam in the book of Numbers. There we are told that Balaam, setting out for a meeting with Balak, was intercepted on his way by an angel who, sword drawn, “stood . . . in his path to be a satan to him.” The Hebrew word comes from a verbal root, a variant of the more common verb satam, meaning to hate or be hostile to, and while it could conceivably be translated in this case as “obstacle,” more accurate would be “foe” or “adversary.” (The latter word is used by the King James Version and most other English Bible translations.) Yet there are other places in the early books of the Bible where “obstacle” might indeed be a better choice, as when Solomon declares in the book of Kings that there is no satan in the way of his building the Temple.
>>
>>19155288
also
>burden of proof
google it when your mom turns off the web blocker
>>
>>19155302

thats the worst proof I've seen.

Also Satan is literally the harbinger of hate. Lucifer the denier of god.

You are luciferian and are denying Satan. Yet pizzagate is real and is actualizing satanism through luciferian archons.
>>
>>19155326
>pizzagate
TRUMP VOTER DETECTED

>>/pol
>>
>>19155566
>american education

What does a cabal of Moloch worshippers sacrificing and fucking innocent kids has to do with Trump?
>>
>>19155566
Libshit detected. Tolerate or GTFO.
>>
>>19155566
You know on 4ch intimidation doesn't work right. That's why we're here. We aren't sheep.
>>
>>19155566
Lots of people voted for the better candidate. How is that relevant in anyway to whats being discussed? (it's not, you are just retarded)
>>
>>19150297
>>19148285
>>19147632
Jesus fucking christ I just checked both my ears and I have in both of them a black spot like something was inserted and then cauterized, I have no idea if I had them since birth because they look like birthmarks also I never checked my ears in that place before, but now I will always wonder, I fucking hate you guys.
>>
>>19157009
They're heeeeeree
>>
This thread has all the questions unanswered.
>>
Anon the way you did meditation its almost like you are trying to shun it, in meditation u r not supposed to think A T. A L L but stupid cunt went and played music as well, meditation is the way to find god , to find ur self , to expand ur conscious , its not for fucking hillbilies finding fucking aliens and abt pyramid , what you saw was ur imagination
and u should consider going to doctor
>>
>>19159896
You should consider going to a literacy center.
>>
File: CCCC.jpg (275KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
CCCC.jpg
275KB, 682x1023px
Anons, how do i get rid of intruaove toughts, i seem to lost focus and when i come to my senses i lose a long time in them, should i just keep focusing in emptying my mind till those stray toughts stop?
>>
>>19159929
*Intrusive, sorry
>>
>>19159929
Focus on your breath. Make sure you are breathing properly, as the yogis do.
>>
>>19155569
The fact that the people perpetuating the conspiracy theories are primarily uneducated (as displayed by their complete inability to separate reality from delusion, to meet academic standards of citing sources, etc. etc. etc.)Trump voters, perhaps?
>>
>>19159946
Do you know who coined the term "conspiracy theorist"?

This is american education everyone.
>>
>>19160233
You're probably going to say "The CIA" but that would be incorrect. Who?
>>
>>19160233
We know how far the "term" goes back, but the words have existed, and no doubt been used in conjunction, for MUCH longer than is recorded.
>>
>>19160233
By the way, do you even have actual evidence, that would hold up against both academic examination *and* in a court of law, that there is, indeed,
>a cabal of Moloch worshippers sacrificing and fucking innocent kids
(look at how they spelled "worshipers! this is a European education, everyone. Probably educated entirely by niggers)
By the way, this isn't even the guy you were originally talking to
>>
>>19160268

>>19160268 #
By the way, do you even have actual evidence, that would hold up against both academic examinantion *and* in a court of law, that there is, indeed,
>an election hack perpetrated by the russians to make Trump win
(look at how they spelled "worshipers!" without quotation marks! this is american education, everyone. Probably educated entirely by Cletus)
By the way, this isn't even the guy you originally responded to.
>>
>>19159946
The fact that people perpetuating the conspiracy theories of russian hacking the elections are primarily very smart and logical (as displayed by their complete ability to choose the best candidate, Hillary Clinton, instead of Gdinal Drumpf, to meet global standards of an unified country, etc. etc. etc.)Hillary voters, perhaps?
>>
>>19160309
>>19160321
I fucking laughed harder than I should, that anon got btfo by his own rhetoric. But can someone answer OP questions? Someone offered a link where it says that visions and hallucinations should be 100% ignored, a fact that I have never really read before but that really makes sense. I always stop when I start to get visions thinking I'm connecting to some sort of CPU but if it turns out that that is just my mind telling me to shut it down then I have quite a long journey ahead.
>>
i had a vision one time. it was almost just a revelation but there is a vision that happens right after the revelation

all japanese entertainment are coded messages to japanese people. all of it . anime and those odd game shows every episode of the real iron chef are well planed messages for the people of japan and expatriots abroad

now the vision... attack on titan was a reference to the new military hardware they are making or where at the time they have moved on since at this point. the new attack helicopters which are smaller and more manuverable

what would japan have to fight doesnt every one like legend of zelda? you might be asking . this is the other part of the vision. americas government is dead set on killing every one in japan. the helicopters are 1 of 5 weapon systems they will use on american forces in the giant military bases on japan and they have subs they have been building for the last 20 years in secret. these arent normal subs but they can sink american subs and they have

other notable instances in japans entertainment would be code gease and a ceartain magical index season 2 towards the end just before the tsunami had hit in real life. russia used a nuke off the coast of japan to make the tsunami to force japan to allow russia to have a fucking raspberry farm on japanese soil and all of japan knew the tsunami would come days before it happened

america and russia are best friends and japan and 4 other countries have been selected to be sacrificed so russia wont have to dick around in the baltics and cause a international situation but japan had known about all this and has made preparations
>>
>>19160355
Japan has always been an odd place.
>>
>>19159946
>0.05 shekels have been deposited.
>>
>>19161173
OY GOY
>>
File: great pyramid.jpg (35KB, 435x358px) Image search: [Google]
great pyramid.jpg
35KB, 435x358px
>>19139019
That's not true at all. The great pyramid is four sided.
>>
>>19163526
You can see the eight sides in that picture though.
>>
File: pyramids.jpg (423KB, 1620x888px) Image search: [Google]
pyramids.jpg
423KB, 1620x888px
>>19163546
The surface is smooth. You can only see the middle line from the top, but you cannot see the 8 sides when seeing the pyramid IRL. The lines are probably there for reference when constructed, so as to be symmetrical. When seen from the top the lines make an optical illusion that leads us to believe there is a concavity in the surfaces, which is not the case.
>>
>>19155263
you are so close and yet so far.

if you are just taking this rabbit hole, look up yogi philosophy and our universe in 10 dimensions. Believe in good karma and that you are being guided.

When the student is ready, the master WILL appear. Trust me. Hell, I'd say my purpose for wanting someone to educate on this is probably you, im probably finding this thread while in this mood, just to educate you. There is no coincidences anon. None.

Opening you heart and mind, moving towards idealism, away from materialism, is the first step.
I'm not an expert or a master. I'm barely into this world, but there is one that is connected to yours. I've DONE things that I'd have called impossible a year ago.

Science and Spirituality go hand in hand. Your faith and belief system is involved in the strength of your abilities and your ability to defend yourself.
>>
File: iconography.jpg (198KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
iconography.jpg
198KB, 482x600px
>>19155263
ugh clean up your room degenerate
christianity is as good a religion as all others, get with it, fedora kid
>>
>>19139000
You still here OP?
>>
>>19163754
Yes I have been here since the start
>>
>>19163855
I had a very similar experience. I am still searching and trying to figure things out. One thing that resonated with my experience was the description of archons.
>>
>>19163552
TECHnically 5-sided if you count the bottom. But yeah, four sides, hence "TETRAhedron"
>>
>>19160233
We're still waiting for you to tell us, oh wise one.

>>19160309
Well, I never even made that assertion, so maybe you should slowly remove your thumb from your ass, and figure out who is who here, before you embarrass yourself any further. Sperging out and acting like an autist to gain approval from your fellow inbred countrymen does not really count as an argument.
>>19160343
Anon, that's great, except it does not appear that you understand how rhetoric or arguments work. See, we were discussing the "Moloch worshiping and child raping" assertions of the other anon, and he totally changed the topic to something I never even commented on. Do you see why you are retarded?
>>
>>19160321
See, you can't even stay on topic! My demanding a "probable-cause" level of evidence somehow makes me a conspiracy theorist like you? Like, I have a little consistency, so I'm not gonna say, "hey show me evidence for this thing here, while I believe that thing over there which also appears to lack substantial evidence." That, folks, is the product of European education.
>>
>>19163916
What do you mean by the description of Archons? Did you meditate and ended up seeing the demiurge? Please explain.
>>
>>19163987
Have any of you even actually evoked the Archons? Because it's a thing that certainly can be done, and this is getting ridiculous
>>
>>19163987
I had an experience thrust upon me.
>>
>>19163993
Evoking the Archons is the same as evoking the angels no?
>>
>>19164370
Although one is a race of higher dimensional beings, and the other is an identity that has to be held most commonly by fellow beings in our dimension...you are essentially correct. To evoke one is to evoke the other.
>>
>>19164030
Can you go into more details?
>>
>>19164437
What else can you tell?
>>
>>19164437
>evoke one is to evoke the other.
[CITATION MISSING]
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.