[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanic pact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

Quick question, can I make an actual deal with Satan/The Devil? I have a dire need and I'm willing to trade anything to fulfill it.
>>
>>19138544
>>19138544
No you can't

If you gotta take a shit then why not just do it, you don't need satan for that
>>
Op's been peeling it back for 30+ years so now hes desperate for a girlfriend
>>
>>19138544
no, you're too much of a faggot, with no evil of you own with which to achieve your weak and pitiful ambitions
>>
>>19138544
If nobody wants you, why would somebody want your soul?
>>
If you could, what would you want, and what would you have to barter?
>>
What do you want I'll tell you how you maybe be able to achieve it using evil
>>
>>19139772
beauty and wealth.
>>
>>19139886

You would trade your soul for beauty and wealth?

Why?
>>
File: imrs.php.jpg (456KB, 1484x1794px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
456KB, 1484x1794px
>>19138544
You sound desperate. Please, before you give up your soul, a doom that is worse than death itself, you must tell us what troubles you.
What could possibly so bad in your life right now that you would turn to that?
Whether it works or not it is still an extreme cause of action that most likely stems from irrational emotion.
And oh yes, the devil is real.
>>
>>19139903

Why not? beautiful people are treated better and it would boost my confidence. money would help my living situation. I make money at a snails pace as it is and would rather not spend my youth slaving away at a job I hate.
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (111KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
111KB, 710x1024px
>>19138544
20 years of fun is not worth an infinity of torment. Your a dumbass to even consider it. Yes it exists but NO your soul is not worth as much as you think it is. Look up father Malachi Martin with Art Bell I think it's the 1st one which is a 3 hour interview on YouTube. He goes in at length about combating the demons. Remember this at least. The devil always takes more from you than what he gives. Again you're pretty dumb to even consider it. Don't you think perhaps you should ask God for it? Refine your soul to be more virtuous and be the best person you can be through and through? Be who you were meant to be anon. God wouldn't have made you otherwise; unless he knew you'd mess up his plan, then he wouldn't have made you. God loves you and he wants you to stop shitposting. He also wants you to stop visiting 4chan
>>
>>19139903
>>19139960
>soul
>soul
>soul
JUST

Look, I'm not the Devil, but I would presume that he's going to need more than that, if souls are even a thing you can "sell."

Now. What do you have to barter?
>>
>>19140009
>>19140009

what would I need to give? is anything I have of worth to them?
>>
>>19139994
>He also wants you to stop visiting 4chan
Seriously, nothing good comes from this site.
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19138544
>Quick question, can I make an actual deal with Satan/The Devil? I have a dire need and I'm willing to trade anything to fulfill it.

Go to a Church, Mosque or Synagogue - they can help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-nzVQYyq4
>>
>>19140018
Say the Devil grants you beauty and wealth. This is an investment in his part. In return, you use it for whatever he wants you to. Not that it would be all work, work, work. You have your fun, and when your benefactor nudges you in a direction, you listen and follow instructions.

As far as how to initiate the deal, no ceremonies. You tell the Devil, in whatever way you wish, what you want and that you're willing to do as he tells you. And mean it. That's all.
>>
>>19138544
Ohh hell! You can't sell your soul or anyone's to begin with. It probably satisfies to take your sanity.

If you want to bargain your future then go ahead. Nothing nice waits you in future. Even your achievements thru evil turns meaningless.

If you get a deal it's probably worst deal ever!
>>
>>19140042

I see. so I simply just call out to him? no summoning rituals or anything? apologies if I seem to be repeating what you say I just want to make sure I have it all correct.
>>
>>19140058
Whatever cranks your tractor. The important thing is that you mean what you say. You can call out aloud, with your thoughts, whatever you prefer. However, if you aren't genuine, at best you will receive nothing. At worst, you will receive a lifetime of fruitless temptations which you may not be able to resist. But that's life anyway!
>>
>>19140091

thanks for the help
>>
>>19139969

Because it's your soul? It's basically auto-failing whatever purpose our existence has.

You can't sell your soul if it doesn't exist, if it does, why would you sell it for something so pathetic?
>>
>>19140021
The absolute truth.
>>
>>19140115

I literally just told you why I would sell it. It would be worth it to me. maybe its a pathetic thing to sell out for to YOU but to me it worth it. everybodys end goal is different. if something bad happens to me its my own fault.
>>
>>19138544
you can but why ask satan?
theres other entities willing to help and dont require your soul.
read up on it a little.
>guy says"I wanna trade my soul for a million bucks"
>satan says, "K here you go,"
>some long lost relative leaves him million
>walking out of walmart, car kills him next day
think of what you are asking for seriously
consider the consequences.
>are you asking for something you really cant acheive on your own? or dont already have?
>>
>>19138544
Try his Minions
Dont really believe in it but in the circumstances that it is possible I'm sure Satan is impossibly picky and demanding
>>
>>19140137
Nothing bad will happen that already wouldn't. Now present your bargain if you mean it.

>>19140425
I disagree. Doing what he asks when the time comes is the only requirement. And the only consequence of refusing is his gifts falling through your fingers like smoke.
>>
>>19140018
try giving him your loyalty, now whos tempting who here?
>>
>>19140425
not that picky if by chance you could contact him
>>
>>19138740
ha ha

>>19139420
not the case, it's more like >1 year since my last relationship

>>19139435
i've done some pretty evil shit in the past, but i'm concerned i'm just not clever enough to deal with things by means of evil

>>19139570
I want the forgiveness/friendship/love & affection of someone very close to me who I hurt, and I'd barter anything. suggestions please?

>>19139772
that guy wasn't OP. I'm OP. See above and I'd appreciate your advice.

>>19139960
I figured I'd give something lesser than my soul, but still pretty big. See what I wrote above. If you'd like, I'll tell you the whole story. It really is terrible.

>>19139994
I'll watch that, thanks. God never answers me!! how can I ask him? do I need to pray more, be closer to him? How?!

>>19140009
I don't know what I can barter. I have incredible musical talent, but I can't give that up. Can you suggest things that I could barter? I've got no clue.

>>19140271
I WANT to achieve it on my own. I try so hard but can't reach a valid conclusion on HOW. Can you give me advice? at least, can you tell me of those other entities?
>>
>>19138544
It's called google dude, look at real grimoires here: http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf
https://www.scribd.com/doc/164351659/Liber-Azerate-semi-english

Good luck have fun with a shit reincarnation.
>>
>>19138740
Well I need someone to wipe me as it is, why not Satan?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.