[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goat simulator and satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (567KB, 2350x1454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567KB, 2350x1454px
Why does "goat simulator" the game ... Have a satanic scene where you sacrifice humans??? Who made this game? What is this game? And it's made for kids

The human sacrifice part of the game, is how u level up..
>>
>>19138254
Its a joke to make faggots like you post these shitty threads on /x/
>>
Noooo why would they have that... Symbols and all ... And having kids make that action with intent
>>
>>19138254
I knew there was something off with that game
Seemed like too much of a meme, no wonder it was pushed to all the tweens
>>
>>19138254
Autist. It's a fucking game that doesn't take itself seriously. Not everything is a conspiracy you fucking basement dweller.
>>
>>19138254
How else would you expect for goat in goat simulator to lvl up by? Chomping on grass? Ofc they're gonna go to the extreme that's the whole point of the game. Yes the world is run by Lucifereian freaks, but in this case is just for the keks
>>
>>19138379
I dont know why you want to qualify it as a kids games. Are you offended or something?
>>
>>19138254
Goat simulator is a parody of the simulation game genre you retarded autist fuck, it's filled with all kinds of wacky shit because the devs think its hilarious, and for a while it really is.
>>
>>19138254
Because it's funny. Still regret having paid for the game, once you unlock all the goats, replay value goes buh bye.
>>
Retards love goat simulator
>>
>>19138254
>Why does "goat simulator" the game ... Have a satanic scene where you sacrifice humans???
Because it's fucking funny. You're already playing a goat, what did you think you would happen?
>>
>>19138254
goats used to be the go to animal for sacrifice to the pagan gods back in the day

this is the goat taking its revenge
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.