[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they hiding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_1925.png (249KB, 353x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1925.png
249KB, 353x235px
Alright /x/ what's in this. Could it be the actual body of god himself.
>>
It's a piece of a meteor. There are pictures of it if you look hard enough.
>>
>>19138170
its a hidden atomic , why do you think they praise it and try to warm it up by causing friction around it?
>>
Its actually a giant tent holding a great treasure
>Pic Related
>>
its a atomic bomb lost from history, why do you think they praise it
>>
File: jews take over mecca.jpg (27KB, 320x206px) Image search: [Google]
jews take over mecca.jpg
27KB, 320x206px
>Mecca when you use woke-goggles
>>
>>
File: 1262182795709.jpg (34KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
1262182795709.jpg
34KB, 247x252px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNswIge9t8k
>>
The Ka'bah (the name of the black structure in the question) is currently empty from the inside.

At one point in history (prior to the Islamic conquest of Makkah) it was known to contain idols. After the bloodless conquest of Makkah (approximately 630CE/8AH), when Muhammad re-entered the city, one of the steps he took was to remove the idols that previously occupied the interior of the Kaabah.
>>
Nebuchadnezzar II had access to a meteorite. He made an image of himself and 5 times a day held a call to prayer where everyone had to stop what they were doing and pray to the statue.

Fast forward to Muhammad. He has visions in a cave and sets him on a quest to conquer in the name of his new religion. He would force those he conquered to convert or die. Destroyed old idols as he conquered them. Then, he gets to the black meteorite. His generals expect him to destroy it, but he worships it.

Now, Islam is known for having the call to prayer.

Could it be that the meteorite has the ability to implant ideas into the people close to it? Advanced technology, or could it be possessed by Satan?
>>
>>19138222
Thus, worship was transferred from the idols to the cube, making the Ka'bah their new idol.
>>
>>19138170
It's petty genius to hide something so valuable in a place which always has eyes on it.
>>
>>19139662
It's so genius, one could call it a vault!
>>
File: box what.gif (2MB, 480x170px) Image search: [Google]
box what.gif
2MB, 480x170px
>>19138170

The most comfortable armchair ever built.
>>
>>19139367
>Fast forward to Muhammad. He has visions in a cave and sets him on a quest to conquer in the name of his new religion. He would force those he conquered to convert or die. Destroyed old idols as he conquered them. Then, he gets to the black meteorite. His generals expect him to destroy it, but he worships it.

That is hilariously historically inaccurate.
>>
>>19140548
Let's see some sources then.
>>
>>19138170
it contains Aishas hymen
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
This is a panormaic photo of the inside of the Kaaba.

There is literally nothing of interest inside.
>>
File: 1496052615915.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496052615915.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>19141756
Well that's fucking retarded. Why are they blowing everyone up and raping tons of somen again?
>>
>>19141756
I want to break in and hang up Christmas tree lights.
>>
>>19141921
To bad non-muslim are allowed nowhere near it
>>
>>19138193
nice booty
>>
>>19142013
Wouldn't be possible but it's still nice to picture someone walking in to find it all decked out in xmas decor.
>>
>>19138175
What is so special about that meteor?
>>
>>19142412
nothing, it's not even a meteor. just a fragmented black rock that has been worn down by centuries of people touching it
>>
>>19141756
What's up with the bowl? I feeling some real distressing vibes from the placement of that bowl.
>>
>>19138170
It's murdercubes sister.
>>
File: bondage_and_discipline_15.jpg (104KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
bondage_and_discipline_15.jpg
104KB, 800x593px
>>19142548
*kissing it
each muslim must kiss it once during their rotation
>>
>physical body of God

Never go full retard.

Oh and it's a BLACK box horned with GOLD. Don't go thinking there's anything pure or worth your attention in it.
>>
>>19142013
Just go to your local Imam, tell him you're a new convert, and he'll sign off the declaration that you're a muslim - you can still get a hajj visa for this year, and don't forget to bring a battery pack to power those lights.
>>
>>19144989
When you kiss it, all your sins up to now are forgiven. People stand on eachother to get to it, it's disgusting.
>>
The point of it is that in heaven there is an identical box in the same place, so it's the closest you can get to heaven.
>>
>>19145019

Replace "heaven" by "hell".
>>
>>19145043
Well they do say that with 42 virgins come 42 mothers in law.
>>
>>19145019
Why would there be a black box in heaven? You'd think God would have better things to do than make boring black boxes with nothing in them.
>>
>>19145144
We live in a David Lynch movie, don't question and just roll with it.
>>
>>19145144

It's not just a box, though. It's a building, there's a room inside it.

As to "Why" idk nigga, I'm not Muslim or anything but when it comes to questions like "Why would God do X, Y, or Z" I always figure that there's things that an omnipotent omniscient being would find reasons for that we would never even begin to imagine. Hypothetically speaking. So trying to find logic in their actions is kind of futile.

I'd imagine that if the ants were capable of such thought, that they would look at us and question things like sentimentality, relationships, and money because they don't have anything other than what they know to compare it to.
>>
File: 20170612_203000.png (421KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_203000.png
421KB, 720x400px
The box contains lots of goats for those dirty camel jockeys to fuck when they die.
>>
>>19144983
Their combined bloodlust knows no equal
>>
>>19144989
Can disease be picked up from kissing shit? It might be a good plan to smear it in something highly contagious
>>19145010
I like my head on my shoulders but thanks for your concern
>>
>>19145019
Maybe its a rallying point for an army on both planes
>>
Just a bunch of old urns with oil or some shit hanging from the ceiling as well as some gold thing on the wall.
>>
File: arab40820255459.jpg (32KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
arab40820255459.jpg
32KB, 350x500px
>>19141756
this is the famous stone, probably a pagan god's relic.
not the legs, those are shoped
>>
File: WTF.jpg (11KB, 95x148px) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
11KB, 95x148px
this is crazy, the thumbnail still have the words but I swear I NEVER edited this pic, in fact its the first time I ever post it
>>
>>19139367
wait, are you saying that nabuchadnezzar shaped the meteor of his image (made idol from stone) and muhammad worshipped it?
>>
>>19138170
you realize that thing has been sacked, pillaged, destroyed and rebuilt multiple times, right?
>>
>>19146010
it is allah's miracle (PBUH)
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19138170

A Nuke target.(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag).

"World vs Islam"

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>19146707
I'm not reading your poopoo but I'm guessing your talking about a nuke, a van, and the Kaaba. Please confirm I'm testing my psychic powers.
>>
>>19145978
It does look like a vagina, even if that's not intentional. I always thought Islam worshiped the female principal. It made sense in a twisted way.
>>
>>19141756
Wtf those are helmholtz resonators.

Anyone read the Giza power plant by dunn
>>
>>19147842
It makes sense. Woman hate each other so obvious a woman God would hate woman and want them to be treated like shit whilst she is pampered.
>>
it's a goat with the tightest pussy in the lands
>>
>>19141749
>10/10 this.
>>19147897
What is a helmholtz. Why would a sandnigger have ancient Egyptian tech. I know that the k-ran states it's been moved three times but still.
>>
>>19138208
I have this theory that islam and christianity were created by jews, the purpose of doing so is obvious. Thoughts? Just a sneaking suspicion, I have yet to seriously research it.
>>
>>19138170
It's a giant robot. Y'know, a [spoiler]mecca[/spoiler]
>>
>>19147941
"This is a set of 16 Helmholtz resonators. Made from sections of brass that were spun on a lathe, they are wonderfully light and easy to hold. Helmholtz designed them to demonstrate his theory that all vowel and musical sounds are composed of combinations of simple, pure notes (Helmholtz's "Theory of Timbre"). He correctly observed that musical sounds, particularly the higher tones, are often perceived as a single mass of sound. But with these resonators, even people with no musical training could easily pick out the simple, pure tones, even when they were faint and mixed with other sounds.

Each resonator was carefully tuned to respond to only a single frequency. For the person using it, the resonance would occur quite suddenly, with an unmistakable amplification of a particular sound. To use these resonators, the small end was inserted directly into the ear and sealed with a bit of warm wax. The other ear was also sealed with a wax plug. Once this was done, Helmholtz wrote: "most of the tones produced in the surrounding air will be considerably damped; but if the proper tone of the resonator is sounded, it brays into the ear most powerfully."

There's hundreds of reasons for someone of the ME to have ME technology.
>>
>>19140218
>>
>>19138170
Not much is in it. In Mohammad's time there were a bunch of poems stuck to it and idols of gods. After he took over he apparently placed his hands on a few things and had everything else removed. I think a picture of Jesus or something. The story is in the hadith somewhere. So, a lot of time has passed so I don't know if anything is even in it. I would guess not since even in the hadith Aisha said Mohammad told her he would have torn it down and gotten rid of it if the people weren't so close to the age of ignorance (pre-Islamic times). So, he didn't even really care about it apparently, so I doubt anything of value is in it.
>>
>>19147842
I've though about this, and it appears to me that each non-meme non-pagan religion has had an "ideal" that they hold in the highest regard and that is basically the tenant of what people who believe in it get molded to have more of: Judaism is tradition, Buddhism is enlightenment, Christianity is sacrifice, and Islam is submission. If you see submission as an archetypal action for the feminine then I suppose you'd be correct.
>>
>>19141756
>anon posts vid of the inside
>zero replies
>anon posts photo of the inside
>5 replies
??
>>
>>19147918
High tension sphincter goats
>>
>>19138170
The Ka'aba is empty. In Islam teaches that the Ka'aba was built by Abraham on a command of god to build it in that specific place. ( Look up the relation between the golden mean and the location of ther Ka'aba ) The building itself has no value whatsoever in Islam and there is nothing inside, the Ka'aba is purely a direction for prayer, there is a symbolic meteor in a corner of it that has been believed to be clear when sent down from the heavens but later turned black because sins of man. In Islam; worshipping anything accept God is strictly forbidden, therefor nothing in the Ka'aba is actually worshipped. As I mentioned before, the Ka'aba is merely a direction of prayer commanded by God.
>>
>>19148630
ive read bible.but don't remember the part when abraham built ka'aba. are you talking about tomb he made for sarah?
>>
>>19149045
The Bible and Quran aren't the same thing nor do they have the same stories. But both claim to be the "true" set of stories. It isn't like Islam just took everything the Bible said and added Mohammad. Lots of shit is mentioned in the Quran that isn't found in the Bible. But there is a lot in the Quran ripped wholesale from apocryphal works, the talmud, folk legends, etc.
>>
>>19149045
>>19149064

writer of >>19148630 here.

1. Implying Mohamed could have stolen anything from any other work as an unlettered person.

2. See this article, explains it better than i can: https://islamqa.info/en/204341
>>
>>19149156
You know he was able to talk to people, right? And that he did? Which explains why "Allah" says the Torah says something when it was really the Talmud (because Mohammad didn't know the difference), The Gospel is referred to as a book given to Jesus, rather than a series of books about his apparent works, includes Jewish and Christian folktales and legends as if these were signs to its authenticity when really they were made up and known to be made up like other folklore, adds in apocryphal stories, thinks the trinity is god, Mary, and Jesus (the one sect that viewed Mary as a goddess was wiped out long before Mohammad came and the trinity in standard Christianity had already been laid out in several councils by then), etc.

So, no, ya aren't gonna convince people that Mohammad couldn't have ripped off people when he was always around religious people and could listen to people talking and preaching. So, unless Mohammad was retarded and could not comprehend the spoken word either, he could, and did, rip people off and also fuck it up because he assumed all these things were in the holy scriptures when they weren't. If he could read he'd know how they weren't. And no amount of "they were corrupted!" will change the glaring errors.
>>
There used to be a lot of idols inside of the Kaaba. Basically Arabia had shit ton of religions that a lot of people prayed to, and Mecca was an important trading outpost. So you're a trader in Mecca, and you want to pray to your god but there's no altar to Ka'za'baba anywhere. So what do you do? You go to the Kaaba, because there's probably an idol to Ka'za'baba somewhere in there that you can pray to.

But anyways, there's videos of people going inside the Kaaba. And you know what's in it?

Well, it ain't aliens, that's for sure.

The walls are made of marble and limestone, there's some art and tapestry on the walls with verses from the Quran and shit, and then there's the Black Stone, a rock that's an important religious artifact. What it is exactly is not sure; tradition said it was a meteor that Adam and Eve picked up to build an altar with.

But we know how it got there.

Remember how I mentioned that people put idols in the Kaaba based off of their God so they can worship the Kaaba to worship their god? Well, people think that the Black Stone was the one that Muhammad put inside of the Kaaba long before he founded Islam. So that's something, I guess?
>>
>>19149256
You're misrepresenting what happened with that Mohammad story. The story says (may mix up a detail or two but I can find the story if you want) that a bunch of people wanted the right to put the stone in there. It wasn't an idol. Mohammad comes along and since he comes from a family that either runs the kaaba at the time or did, he comes across the bickering people and has a plan. They put the stone in a cloth of some sort and carry it all together with Mohammad placing down the stone itself. It was never an idol or a god. As said before in my other post, Mohammad himself says in the hadith how he wishes he could tear down the kaaba entirely but feels it'll be too big of a culture shock for the Arabs of the time and allows it. So, it isn't an idol. Nor one he cares about since if he had it his way he would have destroyed it all.
>>
>>19147988
Do you completely disregard the modern historical science on a daily basis or only when you feel specially stupid?
>>
>>19149178
You didn't even check wikipedia before saying what you said, lemme quote it here about the "Bible".

"The Injil was the holy book revealed to Jesus (Eesa), according to the Quran. Although many lay Muslims believe the Injil refers to the entireNew Testament, scholars have pointed out that it refers not to the New Testament but to an original Gospel, given to Jesus as the word of God. Therefore, according to Muslim belief, the Gospel was the message that Jesus, being divinely inspired, preached to the Children of Israel. The currentcanonical Gospels, in the belief of Muslim scholars, are not divinely revealed but rather are documents of the life of Jesus, as written by various contemporaries, disciples and companions. These Gospels, in Muslim belief, contain portions of the teachings of Jesus, but neither represent nor contain the original Gospel fromGod, which has been corrupted and/or lost."

And nowhere in Islam is the Talmud a word of god. I don't know where you get your info.
>>
>>19147988
well the sneaking suspicion is completely based on confirmation bias.
>>
>>19149356
You repeated what I said. I agreed that Mohammad fucked up and called the Gospel a book given to Jesus. Only later was it rationalized as lost once people who could read saw how wrong it was. That was my point. He assumed that since people spoke about all this stuff Jesus said and did that they must be referring to a book he wrote, not a book written by others about him.

Secondly, yes, Allah speaks of something he sent down as part of the Torah, but it isn't part of the Torah at all, and was actually in the Talmud. Again, because Mohammad did not know the difference.
>>
>>19138170
david icke - truth about saturn
or something

also search about metatron's cube
this is where megatrone and cube comes from at transformers

add.info: metatron is subcommander in the moon planet/ship
main commander is Yahweh
the god of the old testament, the one jews, muslims believe etc
>>
its a fucking box that tells retards to expload
>>
>>19149374
Yeah that is one of the infamous mistakes of Muhammad you can use to demonstrate Islam is false in any era.

One of the other ones is the Quran talks about the sun setting in a muddy spring. Muslims will claim it only looked like it was setting in a muddy spring but it is an adaptation of a Christian legend that was floating around at the time and it is indeed a muddy spring, you can find links and comparisons to the original text.
>>
File: 5US.gif (794KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
5US.gif
794KB, 320x286px
It's a fucking magic rock that fell from the sky.

Arabs aren't too bright.
>>
>>19148039
But why in the square
>>
>>19149597
>>
File: yeah-sure.gif (483KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
yeah-sure.gif
483KB, 500x221px
>>19147988
> seriously research it
tell me how you will research it
>>
>>19141756

just because you cant see it doesn't mean nothing there
care to elaborate meaning for those cups or 3 pillars?
>>
File: 1492464887602.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492464887602.png
735KB, 800x600px
>>19147988
This pic is all you need to know
>>
>>19138170
It's the equivalent of what 12 year old boys put in their tree/club house. Junk and bullshit.
>>
It's a robot/Artificial Intelligence that sends brainwaves to mudslimes that tell them to tie explosives to themselves and scream "HOLA AT THE SNACKBAR!".

this is true
learned this in theology class
>>
File: baphomet+funny.jpg (30KB, 215x320px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet+funny.jpg
30KB, 215x320px
>>19150893
I leant that theologians make shitty jokes. Mwah love you.
>>19138170
Its a gnostic trick Christians and Muslims are doomed to compete against each other as one worships the Sun/masculine and one worships the moon/feminine. They complete and compete. Hail Baphomet
>>
>>19149736
>>19149374

No i didnt repeat what you say. The mistake concerning the talmud in the Qur'an is non existant. If you say it does please prove it. Meh i don't have energy to debate with people who don't want to learn.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>19138170
It's an an empty pagan temple. It used to be filled with statues of Arab tribal gods until Muhammed cleansed it.

Mecca is a very old trade hub. This was a multicultural temple where many different tribes brought images of their gods and goddesses to both represent their tribes to others, and to have a place to worship away from home. You can still see the eclectic tradition of the temple in the string of widely varied oil lamps hanging between the two pillars.

That is the point of the Kabah, and of Islam generally. It smashes all other idols, and hollows out every culture it conquers. It's a totalitarian, Arab-supremacist religion that can't abide anything else. Or even itself. Which is why they're always blowing each other up.
>>
File: kabah lamps.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kabah lamps.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>19151495
Hmm. There's something wrong with that pic. The lamps look way too uniform. This must just be a high res CGI version of the Kabah without the lamp details. Because they're all unique and the artist would have to model each of them.

Here's an actual photo of the lamps and vessels.
>>
>>19147842
A vagina that blown out would have been an insult to Mohammed. I'm pretty sure he like them tight af.
>>
>>19148051
That's stupid. David's wife's name was Stacy.
>>
File: ALLAH.jpg (147KB, 925x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAH.jpg
147KB, 925x1024px
>>19138170
ITS OVER ALLAH YOU ARE SURROUNDED
>>
>>19151075
https://www.google.com/amp/s/discover-the-truth.com/2016/04/18/surah-532-sanhedrin-talmud-plagiarism/amp/

http://answering-islam.org/Gilchrist/Vol1/5b.html

The verse and quote does exist. And I do and have learned. I have several different translations of the Quran and read it. Because, unlike you, I don't need it to be 100% correct to take away any truth it has and apply it to my life. And I care more about the truth than pushing an agenda.
>>
File: pokemon go kaaba.jpg (34KB, 687x500px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon go kaaba.jpg
34KB, 687x500px
haha haram
>>
File: haram.jpg (111KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
111KB, 576x768px
>>19153050
no brother stop
haram.
>>
>>19138170
Just looks like a loot box to me.
>>
File: images.png (3KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 277x182px
>>19141535
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.