[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i sell my soul to the devil for immortality, hunt down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1494808929816.jpg (72KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494808929816.jpg
72KB, 500x375px
Should i sell my soul to the devil for immortality, hunt down all the evildoers in the world and achieve world peace?
>>
there are safer ways to become immortal op

you don't have to sell your soul
>>
>>19137855
>>19137855
for example?
>>
>>19137832
>the hunter becomes the hunted
>tortured repeatedly
>unable to die
>>
>Convert to Christianity.
> die
> fight with the Christian god against the devil during the end times
> watch as a new heaven and earth are formed
> be an autistic faggot that spends the rest of eternity worshipping god.
> realize that u got no pussy
>wish u were in hell where are the cool guys are
>>
Why would the devil want to own an immortal soul? Fool
>>
>>19137832

You should murder yourself and die
>>
>>19137888
This.
Also nice trips
>>
>>19137832
Why would the devil want the soul of some faggoli. Reads too much comics cuck. I mean why not sell your soul for money or to be fucked by beautiful women?
>>
>>19137895
Thx bro
>>
File: IMG_0400.jpg (20KB, 178x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0400.jpg
20KB, 178x120px
>>19137899
>>
>>19137888
I got a joke about that:

>Man dies, goes to hell
>Is in a long line waiting to sign in
>At the head of the line is a demon at a podium taking names
>As he gets closer the said anon becomes more anxious and nervous

So by the time this poor unfortunate mo'fo gets to the demon he can't even talk, he just stutters or something.

>Demon asks his name, anon can't answer
>Demon looks up, 'what's wrong with you?!'
>Anon explodes, "what's wrong with me? I'm in hell, that's what's wrong!"
>Demon says, "ah, it's not all that bad"

Man: skeptical.Jpg
>Demon asks, "did you ever smoke?"
>Man: "Yeah, two packs a day for 30 years."
>Demon says "You're going to love Mondays. Mondays, all we do is smoke: cigars, cigarettes, pipes, anything you want, we've got it. Mondays all we do is smoke all day long."
>Man says okay
>Demon: "Did you drink?"
>Man: "Well, yeah, I died an alcoholic."
>Demon: "Ah man, you're going to love Tuesdays. Tuesdays, all we do is drink; vodka, whiskey, beer, wine, anything you want, we've got. Tuesdays all we do is drink.
>Man says okay, that sounds great
>Demon: "Did you ever get high?"
>Man: "Well when I was younger I experimented a little..."
>Demon: "Ah man, you're going to love Wednesdays. Wednesdays all we do is get high. Coke, heroine, marijuana, whatever; Wednesdays all we do is get high. You're going to love Wednesdays."
>Man: "Alright, alright..!"
>Demon: "Were you gay?"
>Man: "What? Hell no."
>Demon says "Ah man, you're going to hate Thursdays."
>>
>>19137865

There's a YouTube channel called Mind Power, they're basically dedicated to creating subliminal affirmations. If you know anything about the subconscious, you know that messages it takes in have a very powerful impact on it. In other words, if it takes in a message from the conscious mind (ie your thoughts) then it will be more inclined for that message to come true.

Pumping your subconscious with affirmations will lead those to eventually come true. The videos Mind Power creates works, I have used them myself. I am unsure if this one has guaranteed results (read description) but it is certainly the closest way to gain immortality that I have found.

Please ask me more questions if you have any. I realize this sounds ludicrous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCxIg6Y41fQ

Mind Power's comment on this video: "Hypothetical question (this is to help me come up with ideas for future videos)... What if you knew that the crap would hit the fan in 3 years? There would be mass chaos and you would be homeless with no money and no possessions. All you had to help you was what you had in your mind and body.
What would be the most important things to develop? What attributes would you need to not only survive, but to thrive? If you knew for sure that would happen, how would you live your life during the 3 years leading up to it?"
>>
>>19137832
try going ghost first
>>
>>19138243
If there is a god I hope he finds this as funny as I do so that he can make it to be a perfectly transcended meme
>>
>>19137961
Good joke
>>
>>19137832
You could be immortal, but you still wouldn't ever accumulate enough money to fight against the evil Jews who own the earth. There are hundreds and thousands of these multi-billionaire Jews that you would have to hunt down, a near impossible feat.
>>
>>19137832
sorry op hate to burst you bubble but there are some problems with this first of all selling your soul is bottom of the barrel pan handling so even if you "sell your soul" you wont be getting a good deal out of it second of all the only thing keeping people from realizing the true nature of reality and being mind fucked by it is being to busy killing each other to bother with finding the truth behind our existence so world peace would be a REALLY bad idea and lastly i should add that i know of someone who is BOUND TO MORTALITY and has become immortal because of this so if you want to be immortal at least understand what type of immortality you want that way you don't end up that way or worse such as having your soul striped of its essence and bound to a crystal for all eternity because that would technically grant your wish because some spirits or "demons" can be real ass holes if they feel like it
>>
>>19138227
interesting, tryings this now
>>
>>19137832
Johnny Blaze pls.
>>
>>19137832
>implying evil exists
>implying modern humans aren't just obsessed with duality and see it everywhere
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.