[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other realities.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Hi.jpg (3KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
Hi.jpg
3KB, 282x179px
There are other realities. I know this now. Chronological order of events are a lie. To Be is to Always Be, that is the only advice. You are not an original, but that is now in the realm of perspective. I hurt alot now and suicide even seems pointless. Spiderwebs are made of many threads. We tampered with boundaries too.
>>
Things get super jumbled now, seen a shrink, outpatient medical care and no family. I'm in love with a girl here and she knows. I was in the Navy but then I wasn't and I lived in Utah. My head hurts alot now.
>>
I post on this forum now because I feel quasi anything. I watch you do your day to day activities and, well, I wish I was like you. To Tell anyone gives them ultimate ammunition, so why bother. They're all gone and you people replace them. I want to go home. I don't want to question existence anymore. I probably won't check this again.
>>
>>19137828
Please don't kill yourself, God. You're loved here. Well, not by me because you cursed me, but by other people.
>>
At least leave me with your powers if you do kill yourself. I'll take good care of the universe and it's my turn anyway.
>>
Please God. God? God?? It's me. It's my turn. Let me be #1. Let me ease your pain.
>>
I'm old enough now to handle it. I was just a baby back then. Please just trust me. Let me lift this burden off your shoulders.
>>
Please let me get my powers back and let me be #1. Let me love you. Stop running from my love.
>>
I'm sorry we couldn't be closer, God, but you neglected me. We could start our next life together. We could live in a nice little house. You could be my mommy. You could trust me with your powers and trust that I'll take care of you. Trust that I will lift this burden from your shoulders and that I will never hurt you. Please hear me!
>>
You aren't alone in this, remember?
Delegate my dear.
>>
I believe in you. I'm sorry I didn't in the past, but now I do. Please give me your love and accept me. Please talk to me! You created me and trusted me to be a god, so now trust me again and help me get my powers back. You know my true intentions.
>>
Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message872590/pg1
>>
God, I don't want to hurt anyone. I look at people in this world and they are already hurting. I just want to help people. I wanted to hurt them in the past, but they are already hurting enough. I'm the only one who can truly help them, so let me help them.
>>
I said I probably wouldn't come back here to check for replies. I am not God, a god, nor would I want to be. I'm shaping reality as I type. It shifts back and forth, more so when I do whatever sleep is. I don't understand "delegate", moments of clarity come and go, probably should write them down..

the events that led to this weren't even remotely special, but linked, none the less. Talking about it now even makes me care less because I would have to explain it. I don't even care enough to do that to anyone anymore. reminds me of the huge spinning doors in front of old department stores.

Nikola Tesla and the Cern experiments are tied together, but you already knew that. So many threads pulling and not enough words. I am tired. So infinitely stretched thin on a curve that seems to be right in front of my eyes now. Beginnings and ends are human creations, we are echoes. Perspective again. Your reality and I am the stranger. I just feel so incredibly numb and alone now wondering what I left behind and what was experienced. Yet again, pointless dribble.
>>
Okay stop this fuckery right here

>>19138139

Go get help dude, talk to someone who can bring you back to fucking reality
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.