[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky testimonies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

State your fake/real testimony about your paranormal experiences (〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
>>
File: Papyrus_Head.png (59KB, 1280x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Papyrus_Head.png
59KB, 1280x1320px
>>19137599
and then a skeleten popped out
>>
This is real.

In my past life, I met someone. He was a boy. He saved me from some guys who wanted to hurt me. I was a young girl. I promised him I would make it up to him, so I went to God and told God I found my soulmate. Before I went to God, I shot him in the back of the head so he could respawn and we could be the same age.

We saw him on earth, only he was a girl. So, I became a boy and gave up my powers to be with her. We met when I was 9. God promised we would be together and we would meet again later in life. Later in life, I started to hear voices from her. She told me she loved me and she was my soulmate. We made plans to meet.

We met at a drive in theater. She saw me and I saw her. We were standing in the men's restroom, for God's sake. She told her sister I was hideous and didn't want to be with me anymore. My heart broke. She turned on me, manipulated me, told me she had sex with my brother, and I flipped out and had a mental breakdown. I committed a violent crime and spent the last 6 years locked up in a mental hospital because of it.

I think about her every minute of everyday and try to talk to her with my voice. She never answers. I just want to die.
>>
>>19137622
>>19137614
you're both useless (-_-)
>>
>>19137622
>this is real
>"in my past life"
Pick one
>>
>>19137631
>useless
DUUUUUUHHHH...
>>
File: tumblr_m5x60nZHNE1qc0rgzo1_250.gif (727KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5x60nZHNE1qc0rgzo1_250.gif
727KB, 225x300px
>>19137634
i aint picking shit bitch
>>
File: 1492729077658.jpg (566KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492729077658.jpg
566KB, 900x900px
>>19137599
>be 11years old
>live in a city called Mesa from the state of Arizona
>my mom's friend picks us up from a restaurant
>he asks my mom if we want to go for a cruise
>cruising for what seems to be an hour
>my mom looks up from the side window of the car
>she's frozen in complete shock
>friend ask her what's wrong
>I look out as well
>whatthefuck.jpg
>it's an unidentified flying object
>seems about big as a high school football field
>my little sibling provoke my mom's friend into driving after it as it slowly leaves the city
>my mom's friend wants to show off to us, so we start too
>this doesn't feel right
> look at other people in their cars
>they all look like brain dead stupid as if they're just driving like robots
>no one in my family is noticing this
>the only smart one who has seen enough movies too know what these Aliens are up too
>start screaming at the top of my longs, threatening to piss myself in the car
>what's wrong anon?
>don't fucking follow it stop!!!!
>my mother says "stop being a little girl, your sister is not even scared"
>Im begging my mom's friend not to follow it
>tell him how come we are the only people to notice it.
>My little siblings are to young too know whats going on so they make fun of me and call me a baby
>mother friend finally agreed to stop driving after it as long as I wouldn't cry
>we all all go back home
>I'm known as a party pooper,crybaby and little girl for a whole damn month
>could care less
>tfw just saved my family from an Alien Abduction
>>
>>19137722
I would invite the aliens, so we can get hammeRd
>>
>>19137722
Sorry for the poor grammar
I'm on a cheap little android phone and did the best I could.
Really wanted to share this story with you guys, it's technically my first time posting one on /x/.
I have other unexplained phenomena that has happened in my life. If you want to know just ask me I would be more than willing to share these events.
>>
I have the feeling of being followed whenever I am in the dark in my parent's house. I literally start feeling like if I turned around I would see someone watching me, but I have never actually seen anything.

I did, however, have my name be called many times by someone who wasn't my parents or siblings. It's a female voice and doesn't sound menacing, but it will just yell my name out like it is calling me to come help with some minor chore or task.

I don't experience these anywhere else.
>>
>>19137781
Holy shit, you could have a qt ghost girlfriend. They are the best. They visit you in your dreams and you can feel their aura when they are around. It's an amazing feeling.
>>
back in high school i used to hang out with one guy that was quiet and strange, but a nice person, so one day i was going out with a few friends and i called him also, he told me he had something to do that night, i didn't think much of it at the moment, so we went to hang out around our high school, the school had like a huge forest next to it and at night it was really spoopy, so while we were hanging out i heard a noise in the forest, i went alone to take a ''piss'' and i saw him standing at the entrance of the forest with two 9 feet extremely pale-white, hairless and humanoid creatures, they looked like they were talking, so i just bolted from there, never talked to him again after that
>>
>>19137599
>>19137631
You have to be 18+ to post on this website.
>>
>>19137998
This better not be no fucking slender man
>>
>>19138033
Don't judge us anon.
>>
File: 1489204935459.jpg (30KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1489204935459.jpg
30KB, 522x593px
i saw this UFO, which was officially supposed to be a rare optical illusion from a plane at high altitude...
except it saw it two days earlier and in another state.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-28/ufo-fever-hits-tasmania-as-plane-lights-up-imaginations/8311224
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.