[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone confirm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: confim.png (1MB, 747x743px) Image search: [Google]
confim.png
1MB, 747x743px
can someone confirm?
>>
You're not gonna get any answers here. Try /b.
>>
>>19137083
>implying /b/ is useful for anything but trap threads
>>
>>19137017
>>19137083

You're in an infinite loop, bub.
>>
File: 1482497067358.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482497067358.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>19137017
First of all we dont know if its real att all or a lie, second one single unnamed physician said its real, should be a red flag. And even if it is real bones and tissue it could have still been put together by humans, or is that not true?
>>
>>19137083
>>19137017
I followed this post over from /b. In all seriousness there is some temple or some shit in Bolivia with faces from every race carved in the stone along with some alien looking shit.
>>
>>19137119
its gunna look shitty like the "mermaid" if its stitched together
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 256x197px
>>19137127
Forgot pic
>>
>>19137083
Why not?
>>
>>19137083
Kek, came here to do the same thing
>>
>>19137152
It's a bit of a running joke. OP tried to post this on /b first and /b sent him to /x.
>>
>>19137184
Oh K, but i hear people saying alot, that you will not find answers on /x/ is this board monitored or something?
>>
>>19137017
Three fingers with no opposable thumbs would make it hard for any creature to handle things. Maybe they evolved past the need for thumbs. But to me it seems fabricated to be more alien-like.
>>
>>19137190
Thanks to the Patriot act and the over-involved U.S. government/x/ Is probably being monitored to some degree.
>>
>>19137083
kek
>>
File: alienad.jpg (440KB, 1371x2041px) Image search: [Google]
alienad.jpg
440KB, 1371x2041px
>>19137017
That hand is coming from This sweetheart, it's true look yourself
>>
>>19137215
I only see two fingers on that ayyy
>>
>>19137219
He/she is bending the third finger, but the quality is shit on this picture so you can barely see
>>
>>19137229
Oh you're right. It's faint but I can kinda see a third finger
>>
File: 1457897495849.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1457897495849.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>19137215
why are the ayy lmaos always butt naked.. If these fucks can manipulate gravity, why hasnt one of them come up with a tuxedo or a ski suit or something.
>>
>>19137215
is that a real allium?
>>
It doesn't have carpals or metacarpals (individual hand bones, we have several preceding our fingers). I would assume the ayys would be advanced enough to not have a simple flat hand bones. I'm calling BS
>>
>>19137317
How the fuck should we even question that, maybe they are androids from the future, or from inner earth. Even so how do we assume if creatures from other planets should wear clothes like us or not?
>>19137319
Dunno it feels pretty real.. It appears the Photo still haven't been debunked yet
>>
>>19137333

Same fag here. Also, why the fuck are there fingernails in OPs pic of said bones?
>>
>>19137342
I'm >>19137317

that's a fucking good answer. Never thought about it that way. My bad.
>>
>>19137342
thats pretty cool. You got any other pics that are supposedly real?
>>
>>19137317
because that pic is a fake
real ayys wear track suits
>>
>>19137143
Try something bigger than a thumbnail next time
>>
>>19137453
fuckin slav ayys. Space gopniks, I fuckin knew it
>>
>>19137317
Probably because different cultures have different sensibilities. Most humans wear clothes because, as different cultures that wore clothes spread, they encouraged/inspired the new cultures they mingled with to emulate what they did just like they did the same in didfferent ways. It's possible ayylmaos just never felt there was a reason to cover up. maybe they're less affected by weather and temperature? maybe it's a way to renounce any kind of body shame their culture used to have? Maybe they are wearing clothes and because of how different their culture is from ours, we just can't distinguish it as such? Maybe their heads aren't so big and they actually look like squirrels under their helmets?

How the fuck can any of us pretend to know this shit and why?
>>
>>19137342
I dunno, there was an article about the find in some other thread that said something like a group of ufo enthusiasts found it. Seems fishy to me.

Though the article was in german and my german is more than a bit rusty.
>>
>>19137495
I knew those fuckin squirrels looked shifty.
>>
File: u5HpvJw.jpg (172KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
u5HpvJw.jpg
172KB, 1200x900px
this is a skull from the same find
>>
Even if we did find solid evidence, the government would hide it, or the men in Black will find you and threaten you to shut up.
>>
>>19137215
I once read in a magazin about human evolution saying that humans will lose their pinky finger in, lets say 500k yeary, bc it's not that usefull etc..
The eyey will become bigger darker
The nose bone will dissapear and the ears too
The skincolors saruratiln decrease etc
so basicly like an alien as we know today
>>
>>19137089
That's the joke you fucking autist. He's implying this board is more useless for its intended purpose than the shitshow that is /b/.
>>
It could be the result of an early primate suffering from severe deformities such as Proteus Syndrome, which is the overgrowth of tissues and bones. Natural selection would've killed the species off along with its offspring, contributing to the rarity of the discovery. You won't find very many deformed skeletons unless it were a prominent evolutionary trait that were passed down to its current descents. In this case, three elongated fingers with no thumb would serve little survival purpose. It could also be an early ancestor of webbed or aquatic animals that have three to five digits used for swimming. If aliens were a plausible theory, they would require an opposable thumb or more digits to be provide us with the advancements theorists believe they've given us. So to say it was an ancient alien is not exactly a very convincing theory. You can't get much done with three long fingers.
>>
File: 2007-11-14b.jpg (35KB, 473x260px) Image search: [Google]
2007-11-14b.jpg
35KB, 473x260px
Here's an example of a whale's fin bone structure. Compare it to what might've been its ancestor, it's very possible that this is just an ancient aquatic animal. At least to me, it's more likely a theory than 'ayleeyuns'.
>>
>>19138536
It does have fingernails though, in OP's picture.

But, it's obviously faux and homosex. If you believe every shitty picture with some un-sourced words on it you found on facebook or twitter you're a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.