[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shadow.jpg (122KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
122KB, 500x399px
Ok can someone please explain to me what the hell shadow people are?

Every time I ask I get vague annoying answers from dipshits.

Why is it so hard to get information on this phenomenon?
>>
from my understanding, shadow people are dark entities that...not really haunt, but sort of appear briefly in ways that could be seen as insidious or peaceful. they seem to show up like those eye squiggles, in your field of vision yet elusive. I saw one only once, when I was a little kid.

That's my perception anyway. I don't know a whole lot about it either.
>>
>>19136756
Just one of those weird common hallucinations that happen when you've stayed awake too long.
>>
>>19136785
This, also when you're having sleep paralysis
>>
Shadow people are people who lost their body while they were astral projecting. Now they hang out around us bodyhavers, hoping for a oppurtunity to snatch themselves a body. That's why you see them in sleep paralysis and when you are tired. Because you are vulnerable then.
>>
>>19136817
where did you get this information. There is no way to "lose your body" while astral projecting, your spirit is still bound to your physical body in that state
>>
>>19136756
they are a sort of defect in reality. a glitch if you will . the level of reality we can experience is limited to 3d space 4 if you want to count time

but our space time is more comnplex than that. there are extra dimensions of our dimension and what occurs there is any ones guess. its probably not more 3d space but its all connected .

anyways the lack of light in a area with light creates a shadow. the shadow is spread across surfaces. light is a form of electromagnetism. electrons orbit the nucleus of atoms. all objects we can see are made of atoms.

so its just a defect in the time line (in the sense of say a facebook time line) of our reality allowing old data to be seen in the current time but not complete data just the effect of the object / beings. poltergeist that throw things ect are a different form of defect with old data and ghost you can see are another
>>
>>19136843
You can. For example when your body dies or you loose the cord.
>>
>>19136871
if you have a cord during projection, if it snaps you return immediately to your body
>>
>>19136843
People stay out too long, go too deep, and their bodies fall into near death states. Sometimes they outright die, other times they just go into a coma and their spirit can no longer return. These unfortunate souls exhaust themselves at the edge between life and death, trying to get back into the world of the living, into their bodies. I think they're responsible for most of the shenanigans people attribute to ghosts. Astral projection is less rare than people think, but they also don't understand the risks associated. My cousin died when he was only 12 years old because of astral projecting. As far as I know, he passed peacefully, but it was a tragedy of a kid discovering a power he didn't understand and being separated from his body before his time.
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>19136865
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.