[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is noise harassment a possibility (form of gangstalking) there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg (130KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
857ea649bb656eb429631a20b549c347.jpg
130KB, 2048x1024px
is noise harassment a possibility (form of gangstalking)

there are about 100 people living in my neighborhood and there is a dog that's barking at incredible intensity and volume and no one is doing anything about it.
could it be that someone simply rented the house placed a dog on the yard and just come every morning and feed the dog?
because there is no way someone would live next to that fucker
>>
>>19136557
Take your meds
>>
>>19136557
As >>19136648 said, take your meds. You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>19136557
>there is a dog that's barking at incredible intensity and volume and no one is doing anything about it.
if it's bothering you then call the cops on their non-emergency line to file a complaint

unless you live in a rich neighborhood, in which case you can just talk to your neighbor about it
>>
>>19137475
>>19136648
the only thing that makes him sound delusional is the word "gangstalkers" is this an automated script?
>>
>>19137499
It's not, man. Third anon signing in to remind you to take your meds or seek medical help.

Dog owners foten become used to the sound of their dog barking. Just like how most anyone can become used to most anything if exposed to it often enough. That you assume a dog barking implies you're being gang stalked is an enormous leap and kinda implies some sort of flaw in judgement.

We're on your side, anon. If you're on your side, you'd do well to follow the advice.
>>
I actually do rent a house just to put my dog in so he barks. You are totally not a crazy person
>>
>>19136557
What aggression filled inner city white kid hasnt knocked off a dog or two in the middle of the night? the cops literally do nothing
>>
>>19136557
it will be okay. just take your medication.
>>
>>19136557
You are insane and need to get some help.
>>
>>19136557

>there is a dog that's barking at incredible intensity and volume

this infuriates me as well. one time there was a dog a few cul de sacs away that was barking VERY loudly for about two fucking hours. Finally I went down to knock on the door and see what was up. the garage was open, the dog frantically barking as he had been for two hours, and THERE WERE FUCKING PEOPLE JUST CHILLING RIGHT IN FRONT and they did not give one fuck. Like it was as if they did not even hear.

so i think it's just a trait of the shitty western attitude toward pets. Pets are invisible unless you need something from them. They are less than slaves.
>>
>>19136557
Drink some Listerine, OP. It'll take the edge off.
>>
>>19139217
*slavs
>>
>>19139212
Die, tripfag.
>>
>>19139112
I do this too.
>>
>>19139212
Go ghost mate.
>>
>>19139112
>>19139820
Holy fuck! I thought I was the only one! We should go out for a beer sometime with our non-stop barking dogs; preferably in a bar in the immediate vicinity of OP.
>>
>>19139112
>>19139820
>>19139922
I know y'all are trolling, but I still fucking hate you.

Just wanted you to know.
>>
>>19139975
No troll, but I keep a loop of a barking dog playing loud as fuck when I'm away from the house and forget to shut it off when I get home half the time because I'm so used to it. Maybe your neighbor does that.
>>
>>19139991

I just hire a couple of kids to go mess with a dog in my neighborhood every half hour so he is constantly barking
>>
>>19139217
Yeah but they aren't your dogs so you don't know if they bork 24/7 whether indoors or outdoors because it was in a bad home previously or not or whatever. Seriously just deal with it haha.
>>
>>19137488
Yeah, cops will handle it after dark.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.