[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: orbweaver.png (677KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
orbweaver.png
677KB, 576x768px
What can /x/ tell me about spider energy?

Greentext for time's sake

>two months ago, big move into a new place, figure the spider's web symbolizes creating my own home and future
>see spiny orb spider (pic) the other day, noticing way more spiders and their webs in sketchy areas people might walk through
>walk through webs a lot on night walks
>dreams of walking through webs

Next part I'm tossing in here just because it was so bizarre and I've felt weird ever since
>ate an edible the other night for pain relief, fell asleep laying on couch
>dreamt I was sitting, looking directly up into some Donnie Darko portal with a Yin Yang swirling in the middle
>immediately wake up asking what just happened

My partner told me of their friend's experience with OTB experiences, coming back feels like walking through a web, but besides that dream I haven't experienced anything like that... any tips on remembering dreams better are welcome.

I am an admirer of Kali, a dark mother archetype that represents the universe. I read today that there is a Grandmother Spider in ancient African myth, she cast our web and will someday devour it.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I don't want Kali to cut off my head (and eat me?) just yet.
>>
>>19136205
Spiders weave the webs that create the universe. The Owls hate the spiders and try to keep them in the dark.
>>
This board is getting dumber each time I visit it.
If I was every day as bored as today then /x/ would be a bunch of potatoes sitting in front of a computer after a week, I swear.
>>
>>19136274
Sorry I'm into Shamanism and believe coexisting and learning from animals is how our ancestors began to learn so much, and reconnecting with nature would be a nice fucking thing to do.

>>19136271
"The Owls Are Not What They Seem."
>>
OP here, going to work but there is more I want to say. Hopefully my thread survives in this hellhole of a web.
>>
File: too many bananas.png (151KB, 1069x318px) Image search: [Google]
too many bananas.png
151KB, 1069x318px
>>19136205
>edible
>>19136205
>Donnie Darko
>>19136205
>partner
homolust degenerate teenager.

opinions and threads discarded.
>>
File: Banano.png (251KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Banano.png
251KB, 500x500px
>>19136706
>>
>>19136274
This board is lower-hanging fruit than any other when it comes to ease of trolling or finding things to mock.
>>
>>19136290
they "seem" like pedophiles
>>
>>19136706
>edible
For chronic pain. Is that hard to understand, or do you just like judging people?

>donnie darko
Best fucking way to describe it, most people on this board have probably seen the movie so they can visualize what I'm talking about. If that makes me a degenerate, rather be that than whatever the hell you're trying to be.

>partner
If you must know, I'm a chick in my mid 20's, I didn't think that info was necessary so I avoided it.

Now, back to my thread. So no thanks to you assholes, I've connected the "grandmother spider" of various cultures to the dark mother archetype, same as Kali but much older. Kali's dark skin literally represents the universe, eternity etc, so there's obvious ties in the sense that Grandmother Spider weaved our world, and will destroy it someday. Anyone got anything they'd like to share to build on that?

And just to be clear, I don't think an actual deity is trying to connect with me or has "chosen me" or any other dumb shit. I just recognized a strong energy in my life and want to address it. I've been over-working and don't have time to properly reflect on my life this past month which is why I'm taking the time to ask for other opinions on experiences I can't quite wrap my mind around yet. Everything I look up about dreams of walking through webs is all "You're afraid of being trapped! TRAPPED I tell you!" but that just isn't the case.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.