[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
I'm looking any stories involving cryptids and other things like the rake and skinwalkers.
>>
>>19136154
>>
File: bullethead ozark monsterfuck.png (342KB, 980x3044px) Image search: [Google]
bullethead ozark monsterfuck.png
342KB, 980x3044px
>>19136154
>bypass error attempt
>>
>>19136154
camp instructor pt1
>>
>>19136154
ci p2
>>
ci p3
>>
>>19136215
>>19136218
>>19136237
ci p4
>>
>>19136215
>>19136218
>>19136237
>>19136242
ci p5
>>
File: Quintessential Stalker.png (122KB, 1383x963px) Image search: [Google]
Quintessential Stalker.png
122KB, 1383x963px
>>
>>19136201
Amazing story. Sounds like it may have been a chimp with distorted features or something. That behavior is very chimp-like.
>>
>>19136201
Sounds like he encountered the Foukes Monster aka Southern Sasquatch. Must have been malnourished. That would explain why it went after his livestock.
>>
File: 0.0.jpg (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.0.jpg
15KB, 300x400px
This is my first ever provable paranormal experience that i physically saw with my own eyes.
on top of that I examined all the possibilities and potential causes of this kind shit but there's no other explanation for this one other than something paranormal.
>be me hanging out with two of my friends one night when I suggested we go to this decommissioned superfund site that is now just a bunch of hills and grass fields used for dirt bike trails
>only way to get to it is by walking down these train tracks right into the heart of the site, most of it is on one side of the tracks and there’s a small section with a pond on the other side.
>At around 1am, we walked from this nearby neighborhood that has a trail leading to the train tracks not too far from the site.
>A few people have killed themselves on those very tracks as well.
>After walking down the train tracks for a bit there's a spot Off to the side opposite from the superfund site with a big open area. Its a sand covered hill with a pond at the bottom that's all overgrown and has the remnants of dirt bike trails around it.
>We decide to walk around the pond and check it out.
>We get down the hill and I instantly pick up the odor of feral animal which kind of spooked me because it could have meant we were in some wild animals territory.
>We didn’t worry too much about it at that point and just walked around this small pond really quietly while being on-edge because the woods are always spooky at night.

1/3
>>
>After like 10 minutes of walking around, my friends wanted to smoke but i decided we should wait until after we got back which turned out to be a great decision.
>we started heading back the way we came and noticed something weird
>The smell from earlier was now in a different spot up the hill and further Down the tracks towards our exit
>The the closer to the exit trail we went the more potent the smell was. It was like rusty decaying animal smell (rotting flesh) and I had never smelled it before.
>I suddenly noticed a large darker than normal patch of blackness off to the left of the tracks right on the edge of the treeline and we all come to a stop.

Note: We don't walk with flashlights since it's easier to see the path once your eyes adjust to the darkness, i had no idea what this thing was.

>My first thought was that it was a black bear because it looked like it had four legs and was kind of foraging around but not really moving.
>I caught a glimpse of two white beedy little eyes on its head
>Im looking at this blob trying to make out a shape or see if it’s moving but its not, its just staying there

2/3
>>
>Adrenaline starts kicking in as im staring down this creature.
>I got ready to pick up some rocks and chuck them at the thing in case it started coming at us, but after a few minutes of standing there panicking it still hadn’t moved.
>We mustered up enough courage to shine a phone flashlight at it but we were too far away for the light to reach it.
>You could tell it wasn’t a bush or something because it was separate from the background of trees.
>All 3 of us could see it so it was definitely there, it was about 7 feet tall and 7 feet wide.
>We decided to get closer to shine some light on the situation and It didn't work.
>Once we started moving towards it, it started moving the fuck away from us. At the exact same pace.
>When the thing started moving it lifted off the ground a few feet like it was hovering.
>It didn’t make a sound and it didn’t joggle up and down like it was walking.
>at this point it looked like a floating black ball.
>We followed it for a couple hundred meters until it just vanished into thin air right at the start of the exit trail.

that shit turned me into a believer
>>
File: -k- meets fleshgait.png (664KB, 1288x6104px) Image search: [Google]
-k- meets fleshgait.png
664KB, 1288x6104px
>>19136382
>Foukes Monster

Added to filename
still keeping >fuckbeast of pellucidar
>>
File: brodog 1v1s a fleshgait and wins.jpg (395KB, 1584x1332px) Image search: [Google]
brodog 1v1s a fleshgait and wins.jpg
395KB, 1584x1332px
>>
>>19136154
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.