[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this guy the Antichrist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: rasputin.jpg (107KB, 894x883px) Image search: [Google]
rasputin.jpg
107KB, 894x883px
Was this guy the Antichrist?
>>
https://youtu.be/WhPvJOnHotE

I personally believe he was some form of it, used the identity, or was just a straight up baller who had some sick game.
>>
>>19135909
His massive dick probably had played some part in his persuasion as well.
>>
>>19135967
I'm under the impression he enlarged it by experimenting.
>>
>>19135973
Why do you think that?
>>
A dick so good they had it pickled.
>>
>>19136321
I would love to suck that big pickled dick.
>>
He wasn't nearly powerful or influential enough to be the Antichrist.
>>
>>19136370

He was a catalyst towards communist Russia in a way, I think he was basically an incarnation of Satan hanging out before the dark tribulations came.
>>
>>19136314
because anon has a small ween and assumes everyone else is as insecure as they

Also, why is everyone saying he was hanging major schlong?

Dublplusalso, why is everyone saying
>>
>>19136605
that he was the antichrist? Like, what historical evidence is there to support that? Can't watch these youtube links because of a terrible connection but genuiniely interested.

Did someone read some Hellboy and take it as fact, or what? Someone was posting about the seven gods the other day and lifted lines directly from Hellboy in describing them. Just kinda seems like a fad on /x/ again for the first time in like a decade.
>>
>>19135854
No, Jesus Christ was the antichrist. Think about it, who else fits the criteria? Who else has told everyone it's okay to sin as long as they give glory to him? Who else was worshiped as a God? Catholic priests literally rape little boys in their palaces of wealth while wearing symbols of worship to Jesus, the antichrist.
>>
>>19136509
he was no communist, they hated religion and ethnic Russians
>>
>>19136657
If it weren't for the fact that jesus literally didn't fit the description of the antichrist, I'd believe this. Pretty convincing stuff; no joke.
>>
>>19136686
>tells you to disregard god's commandments
>teaches new stuff that contradicts them
>not satan in disguise
kek blue pilled as fuck
>>
>>19136605
>Also, why is everyone saying he was hanging major schlong?
>>
The bible is a patchwork of fairy stories, other older religious tales and fear mongering, sutured together with the propogandic intent of controlling as many as possible. The new testament along with the concept of Jesus Christ, was Rome's final attempt at world domination, when they were running short on options for mass control.

If you believe the babis first brainwash, that's your business. Not here to judge, rather I'm here to let you know that history has been doctored to benefit those smart enough to do so in a time where all it took was a couple well thought out book burnings and murders. My point is that the antichrist is not a real figure. It's an image charged by some very desperate and very smart heathens, positioned in the global subconscious as a means to control people by way of their fears.

Just saying.
>>
>>19135854
no, alan moore is not the antichrist
>>
>>19136721
>believes in christianity
>calls other people blue pilled
k, bud. Whatever you say. Wasn't even trying to start shit. He just literally doesn't fit the description, which straight up says there is no single antichrist.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

—1 John 2:18

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!

—2 John 1:7

Besides that, does this sound like the JC you've read about?

Then I saw another beast that rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon. It exercises all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and it makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed. It performs great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of all; and by the signs that it is allowed to perform on behalf of the beast, it deceives the inhabitants of earth, telling them to make an image for the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet lived; and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast could even speak and cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell who does not have the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.

—Revelation 13:11–17

I haven't seen marks on the hands or foreheads of Christ worshippers recently, at least not en masse.

So...you sure abot that, bud? Did you actually read/think about this or did it just sound good in your head? I could go on with the quotes btw. There's tons more evidence contradicting your claim.
>>
>>19136730
Oh, damn. That is thikk. I get it. I'd smash if he were alive and it were attached.

8/10 pretty dang nice
>>
>>19136751
>kek'd
Y'all read Promethia? Solid Alan Moore comic about religion. Arguably a huge influence on American Gods, though Geiman carried over a lot of themes from his work on Sandman and has even implied that Sandman and American Gods is set in the same canon, overlapping with the DCU, but definitely not confined to. Delerium shows up in the book with the same dog/deity gifted to her by Destruction.

Anyway, Promethea by Alan Moore. Solid read.
>>
>>19136736
Why does no one ever respond to comments like this? Seriously man. With the internet having just about every damn civilization's history up for the reading, it's a wonder people never looked up stories from the B.C. era.
>>
>>19136736
its also a book that was been being edited for the past 2000 years, and all of the meaningful stuff has long been banned and cut out
was under the impression that was common knowledge though
>>
>>19136772
hmm, now who do we know who was mortally wounded but healed miraculously and who performed miracles?
>>
>>19136982
>fitting some of the criteria implies the rest of them should be dismissed
That's some solid logic, friend. Keep on keeping on. I know how hard life can be when you actively only ingest the things that prove your beliefs. God bless.
>>
>>19136886
My guess is either cultural conditioning is working or the way it's written doesn't appeal to the target audience. The latter would be pretty strange though, seeing as this board is supposedly a place for fringe-thinkers and people open to new ideas. Maybe it's just too long winded to hold these new and exciting five second attention spans?

>>19136952
Seriously, anon. It's a public fact that the vatican has loads of books that were taken out of the bible/found late and never added to the bible because of contradicting messages. Which is also weird, because the bible is already chock full of contradictions. My jpg pointing out most of them is too big to upload here so I'm gonna link to it if I can find it elsewhere online.
>>
>>19137082
found some pretty large lists, here
https://ffrf.org/legacy/books/lfif/?t=contra

and here
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/08/19/an-incredible-interactive-chart-of-biblical-contradictions/
>>
>>19137150
haven't ever actually researched any of that
but the banned gospels of Joseph, Judas, Thomas, and Mary are all widely available
biblical criticism is a huge field
>>
>>19135854
No, he was just a Koschie.
>>
>>19135854

naw everyone hated him
>>
>>19136730
hoax
>>
>>19136657
>>19136686
>>19136721
I mean, can't be both? You know, because he's the "alpha and omega"
>>
Rasputin was actually a great man. Stop buying (((their))) lies.
>>
>>19135854

I can't take seriously any reference to christianity or other religions, isn't the "antichrist" concept a little bit too edgy now in 2017?
>>
>>19136657
No, Jesus was the anti-Moses, which is the same thing as the anti-Christ, essentially.
>>
>>19140239
He actually has some pretty specific political activities he has to do in the middle East. There's even some (((scholars))) who believe the entire prophecy was fulfilled in 70AD.
>>
>>19136321
>>19136356
It was a sea cucumber.
>>
>>19136730
Of all things, they decided to preserve his dick.
Humanity never lets us down.

But still, this is proof that he persuaded the tzar's wife in the biblical sense of the word and that the size of his cojones matches his death-defying badassery.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.