[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worst, the government or the corporations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0021.jpg (113KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
113KB, 646x960px
Which is worst, the government or the corporations?
>>
>>19135629
Corporation which control government
>>
They're both distractions, the real rot in the world today is festering unnoticed in the scientific community
>>
>>19135629
Obviously the Corporations, since their goal is own profit while the State's goal is good of the Nation thus the good of everyone inside the national community
>>
Trick question. They are and have been one and the same for decades.
>>
File: lenin feel.png (237KB, 571x512px) Image search: [Google]
lenin feel.png
237KB, 571x512px
>>19135629
corporations
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-08-48-36-1.png (536KB, 1440x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-08-48-36-1.png
536KB, 1440x1033px
>>19135629
Government
>>
Conspiration
/thread
>>
>>19135640

>being this naive.

btw OP, they're both on the same team. that's the problem. left vs right is a false political landscape.
>>
>>19135976
They seem to know that, but at the instant they identify with a side it's like they have take control of their brains and can't see beyond it anymore.
>>
>>19135638
this
>>
>>19135638
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>19135629
Both work in tandem to form a wretched Capitalist system.
>>
The government and the Corporations are one in the same, so there is no difference.
>>
>>19135643
>>19136031
OP here, I mean in theory. It's obvious that they are more or less the same in practice.
>>
Take this shit to /pol/
>>
>>19135629
government aided monopolies
>>19135638
g-guys stop not believing in my dumb religion!!!
>>19135640
greed is what makes capitalism work and what gives us the lavish modern society we so partake in.
>>
>>19135629
Am I the only one who sees people in that floor formed from lava?
>>
>>19135629

Government = 1; either good or bad
Corps = many; either good or bad

Corps have a chance of at least having more good.

Government run corp monopolies are the worst, though.
>>
Corps are a double edged sword that can be fought back though free market capitalism and social changes.
See increased demands in organic food and Radio and television faiding in favor in the internet.
Governments are shit tier bureaucracies that can easily become corruptable and evetually turn into a psuedo mafia, ex. the Clintons. Governments should always stay as possible.
The real enemy are the banks.
>>
>>19135629
>implying they aren't the same thing a this point
They're equally bad and equally out of our control. We need to take a page out of Iceland's government revamp and put the power back in the hands of the people, rather than those of the money-hungry corporations. As long as the corrupt are allowed to "serve" in any government, government and corporations will remain intertwined as one.
>>
>>19135629
all governments are evil, especially today since they're owned by pedo banker families
corporations can be good though, anyone can open up a company and provide goods and services for the public and employ a ton of people
not all of them though, wall mart is evil for example
>>
>>19135629
At this point both entities have formed a symbiotic relationship with one another.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.