[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 420
Thread images: 23

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19132179
>>
Read future please xd
>>
>>19135646
Do I have romance this summer?
>>
>>19135646
Will loki and harry get alone well
>>
>>19135646
Hi friend, can I get a reading for if I have a chance at a present and future relationship with Z?
>>
>>19135646
What does
>my crush
think about me
>>
>>19135646
Will it be best for us if I stay or go???
>>
>>19135646
Is my family haunted or cursed or possessed in any way
>>
>>19135646
>what will happen if i visit them this month
>>
>>19135646
what should i do in case of love matters
>>
>>19135646
Is there anything you can tell me about the person I am meant to be with? The person who will mutually love me forever and we can maintain a healthy, life long romantic relationship? Do I know them, if not where do I meet them?
>>
>>19135646
What is going on in the autumn? Will it be fun?
>>
>>19135646
What steps must I take to get them back?
>>
>>19135693
I give you 3 cookies. Best relationship reading I've seen
>>
>tfw no Empath-kun here
>>
>>19135646
What Will happen with my new job? Any advice?
>>
Readings anyone?
Query and gender please.
>>
>>19135669
>>19135801
Both boys.
>>
>>19135801
Male
Nothing comes to mind to ask, tho, requesting one card draw.

Feel free to pass me over.
>>
>>19135801
Could you give me reading about love? For next 2 months
>>
>>19135801
Female. Love reading?
>>
>>19135729
I'm lurking. Just woke up and got to work.
>>
>>19135832
You wake up like at 11pm?
>>
>>19135816
Yes, they will be like two kids together and it's going to be a long lasting friendship

>>19135819
Queen of Pentacles
Your hard work and finances will be secured, anything you're creating will bear good fruits, keep up with the good job but don't forget to be generous to those around you.

>>19135821
Gender, please. Have someone in mind?

>>19135830
Yes, what do you have in mind?
>>
>>19135801
What will be the sun and moon zodiac sign of who I marry?
>>
>>19135843
one card draw guy here, ty ty reader ^^
>>
>>19135801
F
What does my crush feel towards me?
>>
>>19135801
Do I have a chance at a present and future relationship with S?
Female
>>
>>19135801
Will it be best for us if I stay or go, I'm so lost. I'm A girl.
>>
>>19135832
G'day Empath senpai

>>19135847
Sun: Aquarius
Moon: Taurus

>>19135848
You're welcome ^^

>>19135855
He's unsure, he feels a strong passion but has problems in expressing that.
>>
>>19135801
general read on well being?

>>19135862
Not that person but how'd you get the signs?
>>
>>19135836
Comfy night shift. Just chilling with a coffee outside; start at midnight.
>>
>>19135801
>Are me or my family haunted, cursed, or possessed in any way
>>
>>19135864
>>19135801
sorry I'm female
>>
>>19135801
what will happen if i visit t this month?
>>
>>19135862
G'day to you too reader-chan
>>
>>19135872
Forgot gender I'm a F
>>
>>19135873
Empath my man! Sorry to ask but did you ever get back to me on weather or not I should write the book? I forgot to check
>>
>>19135801
What steps to take to get them back?
I'm a lady lookin for a man
>>
>>19135801
Queey: Why did everything fall apart??? :'( what do i do Now????
>>
>>19135858
Yes, if you start to flirt with him, it might start sexual has potential to grow.

>>19135860
The cards are harsh, the problems will continue, if you don't take action, the decision is going to be done for you. He'll choose the easiest way out.

>>19135864
>>19135869
Stay away from some selfish man, he is trouble and might get aggressive towards you.

I used tarot and their astrology correspondence
>>
>>19135889
what's the nature in relationship of this selfish man to me so I can better identify who it is?

only selfish man I know of that I regularly interact with is the CEO of our company
>>
>>19135889
>The cards are harsh, the problems will continue, if you don't take action, the decision is going to be done for you.

What does this mean
>>
>>19135879
No sorry, never made it to that query. I saw your clarification and it made sense rereading your post.

In all honesty why not? You can use fake names and locations to save face for those involved. It's not a reading but advice. I mean unless the people involved are the sort to "make you go missing" I don't see what harm could come from writing it. Plus, by writing your words down, you give them actuality and that in and of itself can be quite cathartic, and help the healing process. A spiritual laxative if you will
>>
>>19135843
>Gender, please. Have someone in mind?
Female
Yes I have someone in mind. it's really weird situation so you can try read it. Probably nothing good.
>>
>>19135866
No, the roots of your problems is on the physical level, perhaps too materialistic or something wasn't allowed to grow to its full potential.

>>19135872
>>19135875
It'l be a little uncomfortable but you'll get well with the family

>>19135882
Right now, it's cloudy and the answer is uncertain, the way back to his heart will be revealed slowly. If I can offer an advice, take one day at time with him, don't push and don't let your emotions get the best of you. Anxiety is a killer.

>>19135885
We always face obstacles in life and you hit a big wall now, it may appear huge but with patience you can overcome, don't do the same thing you were doing, try another approach. Take a step back and think of an alternative, things will get so much better when you think outside the box.

>>19135892
That's him, someone in an authority position

>>19135897
If you try to keep going, nothing will change and your partner will leave, but you still have choice to make things get better.

>>19135903
It might not be as complicated as it seems, you are dreaming and wondering about all the possibilities, but without any action you'll never know for sure but the cards are positive if you make a move and keep yourself on the right track.
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 1280x960px
>>19135843
Would loki be too rough with nicky. Sould I keep them apart.
>>
>>19135929
wanna do a sign read on my next relationship just for fun? o:

female
>>
>>19135801
Female will things get sexual again soon hoping for this month
>>
>>19135801
What can you tell me about the person who will have a loving life long romantic relationship with me? F
>>
>>19135929
Male
Would I make the cut if I try to join?
>>
>>19135801
Will i stay with my gf forever?
>>
>>19135934
Stay close to them and watch their interaction, it's always safe to introduce each other slowly.

>>19135935
I got Leo

>>19135938
You have big chances if you don't act clingy, and let it "open". It will lead to a long lasting relationship

>>19135940
Not meant to troll but are you into girls? Anyway, this person seems to be a loyal friend, hard working, sociable, very successful financially. Someone you definitely can rely on.

>>19135946
You'd need a help of a woman, your partner, perhaps? Her intuitive side will help you to clear what you need to know to get in.

>>19135947
Until death tears you apart.
>>
>>19135966
I have a doubt, I don't know if you wish to help.
>>
>>19135979
That's why I'm here anon, go on.
>>
>>19135966
Thank you so much!

Would you mind telling me more of this woman? Currently, I have no idea who this person could be.
>>
>>19135981
Ok.

This it's my issue, I love somebody I have love her for a very long time, and I have no hopes of stop loving her, I have loved her regardless of what's going on in my life and now it might be having a negative influence in my life, I want to talk to her, but I'm sure she has no solutions that take my feelings into consideration.

She will ignore how I have felt this far and I'm worried.
>>
>>19135998
>>19135999
Ok, I'll answer you two in a bit and leave ok, just need a break now.
>>
>>19135801
f. business query. all about it, financial success?
>>
>>19136014
It's ok.

Relax.
>>
>>19135801
male
how do i obtain what i need for my transtition (mtf) soon?
is it a good idea?
>>
Sorry but I must go now, don't mean to make these reads in a hurry but reply to me if there's any doubt and I'll get back at you guys when I come back, my apologies. Same to >>19136018 & >>19136057

>>19135998
A family member, or someone close, know any shy redhaired?

>>19135999
Are you younger than her?
She is somewhat cold or distant, she blocks having any emotions whatsoever, but doesn't mean she doesn't have them. She sees you in a friendly manner. If there's a possibility of her loving you back is difficult.
>>
>>19136075
I don't know any redhead so far ;( Maybe it's someone I'm going to meet?
>>
>>19136057
Ask doctors ask your self if its what you really want you will made to live a trans lifestyle for 3+ years before they give you hormones. Just to be sure thats what you want
>>
>>19136120
Yeah, im sure this is what i want, the problem is that i need to rush it
>before they give you hormones
Wont happen, we live in different places anon, different rules, stuff like that.
>>
Doing only 2 readings
>>
>>19136139
How will my future transition go? should i do it? how?
>>
>>19136142
Gender Transition?
>>
>>19136139
how will be my job interview tomorrow?
>>
>>19136152
yep,mtf, im planning on it for the moment but kind of need help in it.
>>
>>19136158
Ahh hello, sister!
Lets get started!
>>
>>19136139
Does my cat love me?
>>
>texting with girl
>wonder why she seems so enthusiastic about me
>grab cards, relationship spread
>significator is The Emperor
>my side is Judgement rev, King of Pentacles rev, 3 of Pentacles
>have a nice chuckle over my accuracy before looking at her side
>Page of Cups, 10 of Cups, Ace of Wands
>wish it were like this with a girl I actually like

In other words, who wants to trade?
>>
>>19136139
Sex reading I need to get laid
>>
>>19136179
Okay what is your query
>>
what does means dream with and gigant turtle and an elephant above it? was me and my crush observing them flow in a lake
>>
>>19136184
How do I get the one I want to be that into me?
>>
>>19136142
>How will my future transition go?
I see a caterpillar that then turns into a cocoon, then in a split second it emerges from the cocoon as a butterfly, but the butterfly looks sickly
Why so fast?

Hey transitioning takes a shit ton of time. I have a friend that took like about 7 years to fully transition hormones and all. She looks great and feels so happy to be female. Anyways transitions take alot of time.
Are you rushing it and why?

>Should I do it and how?
II of wands rev, The magician, Queen of Pents
Sweetie are you just doing this on a whim? It feels like you just decided of doing this. Transitioning is a really big and important. There is a huge feeling of planning out how your transition will go.
The thing is the magician shows us that what we put our will into is what occurs. So you got this, but the Queen of Pents reminds you to get support be it from a female perspective. Maybe a supportive mother, aunt, teacher, or good friend.

Here is some advice:
Welcome The New

Change can be exciting, bringing you opportunities for joy, learning, and success. This card indicates that you may have been anxious in the face of newness. You are reassured, though, that this change will bring many blessings for everyone involved. Although it may occur differently than how you would have scripted it, all is in Divine and perfect order.

Have faith that you’ll know what to do in each moment. Trust that your needs will be provided for every step of the way, as long as you follow your inner guidance. Allow yourself to feel excited about this change, and approach it with a spirit of adventure!
>>
>>19136192
Eight of cups, death, six of swords, knight of cups

Well you need to try a whole different new approach and dump whatever you are trying to do previously. She does not like it at all. You need to rethink your approach and do a 180 from whatever you were trying before. I think playing a bit hard to get until she seems willing to be the giver of emotions is a solid stratagey here. When she seems more giving, you can give in and be more romantic.

Is he going to talk to me again? Whats gonna happen between us in the near futute?
>>
>>19136202
>Are you rushing it and why?
Because im fucking scared about everything going wrong (not passing), im scared of time, im young and in a good age range, but that would only matter if i had access to the same benefits other have, i dont have anything for this, so i thougth that rushing in life to be able to do this would be the solution, i migth just rush to my death instead.
>Maybe a supportive mother, aunt, teacher, or good friend.
I have no one, they are all disgusted by it, and would hate me even more, super religious so i have no chance there, and i dont have any friends, never had.

Thanks for the advice and the reading, but this is so tiring, seems like an impossible quest
>>
>>19135801
Male
Love reading please
>>
>>19136240
Why do u want to transition?
>>
>>19136210
9 of Cups, 7 of Swords, Judgement, 8 of Pentacles, 9 of Wands, 3 of Pentacles

Looks like you'll meet again under less romantic circumstances. There will be some strategy that is involved in getting to that point, and it looks like whoever is pulling strings has the clear intention in mind of having this turn into a proper relationship, but it doesn't work out that way. It goes to step one, which is getting yourselves in a position of working together, but that's as far as it goes. You should honestly be taking a more critical view of thus relationship, look at whether or not there have been signs and red flags you should have noticed.
>>
>>19136250
Because its the right thing to do, because ive always known who i am.
>>
>>19136153
I see someone whose leg is shaking. A smirk from your part. Wind that blows papers up and trows them everywhere. Yikes I dont wanna pick that up lmaooo

Confidence is good but dont be too overconfident that is manifests as smugness. Nobody liikes a smug asshole.

>Advice:
You are guided to release stored emotions and thoughts that may block you. Forgiveness doesn’t mean that what others did to you is okay or that you need to spend time with them. Rather, it means that you are choosing to detox yourself from residual negative thoughts and emotions related to these experiences.

Prayer, spending time in nature, cultivating compassion, journaling, support groups, and trauma counseling can help you gain understanding and the motivation to completely forgive. Be sure to forgive yourself for any regrets, and release grudges you’re holding toward yourself. It’s helpful to learn from mistakes made in the past— but not to hang on to them by berating yourself. The point is to increase your confidence and the love in your heart so that you can focus upon your Divine purpose.
>>
>>19136255
Are there trans support grounps or organizations in your country?
You can start there
>>
>>19136255
I don't understand. Genuinely curious.
>>
>>19136281
thanks
>>
Would anyone l like to trade I just want a romance general
>>
>>19136284
I will search, i believe there obviously are, but then again can i trust them? i dont think they can actually do anything worth shit? hust a pure load of nothing, sadly i think maybe i should stay as male, besides ill die anyways so who cares.
>>19136289
Ive always wanted something that, always felt empty perhaps even wrong, it didnt took me long to know what it was, i actually wanted to be me, but then anon, in a cruel twist of fate, i realized it at the rigth time, remember? but i didnt have any possibility to achieve it, so everyday im mocked by my mind because im, just clinging on something impossible, im being an imnbecile and enjoying it, tried giving up but here i am, fixated on it again.
>>
http://www.yourmarketdomination.com/developingpsychicpowers

very interesting
>>
>>19136289
Its the right thing to do because i just want a better life, i dont see a reason why i should be tortured like this.
>>
>>19136308
That is really interesting and I've seen some really beautiful mtf that are even more beautiful than born-women. Are u gay or straight? I think if u really want it u can have it
>>
>>19136308
>but then again can i trust them?
I would still try. You said you have no support. Just give it a try, if you dont like it you can always leave

>besides ill die anyways so who cares.
Dont say that....
>>
>>19136319
Why does being male make you feel torture
>>
>>19136307
What's the particulars. I can give you a quick one in about 30ish.
>>
>>19136179
I will trade. I do scrying but not good at literal
>>
>>19136325
OH SHIT!
I'm a virgo
Tall, black curly hair, brown eyes
Purple Pentagram

He is a Capricorn. His name is RC
Is there a connection? Romantic?

What is your query, senpai?
>>
>>19136335
What's your query, and what kind of query would you like to practice?
>>
Trading, a newbie learning cartomancy. how to win R over so we can be as we were?
>>
>>19136341
My query is if I will experience any romance this summer at all? I am a girl and I would like to practice a career reading
>>
Trading?
>>
>>19136320
>Are u gay or straight?
Ive never liked anyone that way, sure i can say someone looks nice or whatever, although thats hard for me to recognize, but yeah i dont know, maybe i dont like anything
>>
>>19136163
Four of Swords rev
Restlessness and mental disharmony.
ehhhhhh not really
>>
>>19136343

Also a newbie, learning tarot. I'll read for you, stand by.
>>
>>19136348
It doesn't seem like it. On the upside, you do find yourself reading a book that goes beyond the realm of "good read" and sort of stocks with you your entire life. The image I got when I tried to read romance for you was of a girl sitting under a tree on a hill and watching a boy pass by idly, then returning to her book.

Career reading is fine, I'm male
>>
>>19136182
>I need to get laid
be more specific m8
>>
>>19136362
Thanks! What's your query?
>>
>>19136364
Its just how i express the truest of love, so wondering when I can find someone I can be that way with
>>
>>19136363
I see a man holding a pillow, sort of awkwardly like he is about to smother someone with it if they came near but no one does.

I see you are in a position of lot of power right now, or will be in the future, and will have the power which makes coworkers live in fear. Dont try to seem too intimidating because it might make people stay away from you, even the right sorts of people. Be more open and friendly ,if only at first, to help you succeed.
>>
File: 20170611_1306232.jpg (80KB, 721x541px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_1306232.jpg
80KB, 721x541px
>>19136369

The Forest Lovers
Nine of Bows
Ace of Vessels

It seems you had a very close relationship of some kind with R at one point. The indication of course, would be romantic. The Nine of Bows depicts a wild hunter blocking your path. The path itself is already difficult, and treacherous. There is someone standing in your way, that you must overcome. However, despite the savage appearance, you shouldn't necessarily treat this as an enemy to be destroyed, but approach with respect for the hunter. First appearances can be deceiving. You're in difficult terrain, and it would be better to have the wild hunter as a friend, than enemy.

The Ace of Vessels shows that, should you manage to find your way past the obstacle, your goal IS obtainable. The still, calm waters, the lush grass and the tall, straight tree all indicate a healthy, strong result.

>my query
Should I continue in my studies, or focus on a new venture?
>>
File: 203555.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
203555.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
Air query.

Male, Capricorn.
Should I kill those who made my life horrible during those years and apply justice?
>>
>>19136409
If the answer is yes, i would like add the following question?
Should I just seek to kill them only or wait until they have families to make them suffer even more?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19136418

I want to know that if i keep and improve this positive attitude, will i win "it" this month?

Query?
>>
>>19135801
male, is my health as bad as it seems
>>
>>19136409
Yes if you want to go to prison
>>
>>19136422
Ace oF swords
The world
The tower

Yes and yes but the latter wont be what you hoped for. In fact it might make your life a lot harder because of what it entails. You will definitely get both though even if you aren't prepared for both. What you want isnt all good, theres bad. Avoid it and or the disappointment

Love reading for June
>>
>>19136430
Do not worry, Angel-Chan.
Life is cheap and I would just off myself after the murders.
>>
>>19136431

By "it" I meant the Lottery Jackpot. I'm curious to see how winning it could lead to disappointment?

Starting yours
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19136436
>Implying he wouldn't rather enjoy dropping the soap in the prison showers
>>
>>19136406
Thank you so much for your lovely reading, it was very accurate! And what a beautiful deck. Starting yours Now, one moment
>>
File: tumblrdp.png (255KB, 426x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblrdp.png
255KB, 426x371px
>>19136325
Hey Empath, would you be up to do your thing on what is swirling around or in me? May want to go in armored up. Something is blocking people straight up viewing anything specific. I'm thinking your breed of viewing may be able to get around simply by technicality.

It's a little concerning to me and if you're not up to it I more than understand.
>>
>>19136358
Dang :(
>>
>>19136373
>>19136373
ohohohohooho!
Alright! That is more focused!
>Its just how i express the truest of love
Support

You received this card because you’ve been accustomed to doing everything yourself, and now it’s time to request and receive help. This is a valuable life lesson that will allow you to grow in every area, so think of it as an investment.

This card indicates that it’s time for self-honesty, in which you admit to yourself that there’s one or more areas where you’d benefit from getting assistance. This is not the same as telling yourself that you’ve done something wrong, though. It’s just that many parts of life require a team approach, with people pooling their strengths to help each other.

>when I can find someone I can be that way with
I see a nyph taking bath. they seem really happy. Alot of self care vibes here m8.

It seems like the love you want from someone needs to come from within first.
>>
>>19136445
Cats take a long time to warm up to others so it might take a while
>>
I'm going through a difficult phase in life emotionally and socially. I'm just looking for a silver lining here
>>
>>19136139
Could you give the answer the most unbiased towards life as possible as you can, please?
Because, I need to know if I should end it already.
>>
>>19136409
1st. use curses.
2nd. leave their families out of it.
unless they are some the hills have eyes type of filth.
>>
File: blackworm.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
blackworm.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Alright, I've got time for 3 reads, willing to do trades. Lets go, as always no shitty love readings.
>>
>>19136431
>Love reading for June

>The Devil, Knight of Cups, Ten of Pentacles

Someone has a very unhealthy attachment to you, you need to get rid of them lest they win out at your expense. It looks like someone nice will show interest in you, ask them out. They will say yes and it will be a nice, long relationship. Be on the lookout for a kind individual who is a bit shy but likes giving you attention. Don't worry, it'll all click in your head.
>>
>>19136337
No trade needed, maybe one in the future if something worthwhile comes up? Working on your reading now, gonna try empath to begin with and depending on what I see/don't see I'll head to tarot for clarification. That all good with you?
>>19136442
Hey anon, I may but it'll have to wait at least a week or two; I've been through two bouts of pneumonia over the last few weeks. Even though I am on the ass end of it and have stronger meds, I'm still quite physically weak. I definitely get the feeling that this matter is quite troubling to you, but for my own safety I don't wanna take up a potentially damaging reading whilst being anything less than at optimal performance.

You're welcome to add me on Skype to discuss about it and give me the details so when I'm feeling stronger I can look into it for you; Mrayner225. I hope you understand.
>>
>>19136471

Is my money situation going to get better or worse this month? Will i come into some money soon?
>>
>>19136474
Thanks sempai!!
>>
>>19136471
Am I going to travel this year?
>>
>>19136471

Am i going to get a new job this month? Will i like it?
>>
>>19136475
stairs leading downwards into a basement, a campfire and what I think was a pool. Maybe yes? if you've been wanting a pool? Not sure, fairly random images
>>
>>19136470
I may be a bleeding heart but I can't understand cursing others; it just doesn't sit right with me, no matter how horrible a person they may be. But I understand not everyone is me and sometimes recompense is needed to allow the healing process
>leave their families out of it
This actually really made me smile, you're a good man OG. If one must enact vengeance minimise collateral damage
>>
>>19136457
I tried something new.

All i felt was fear and darkness. A tight throat. I cant breath

I'm sorry but I dont feel comfortable answering your query
>>
anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>19136494
nope but I can answer your query
>>
>>19136409

You know a lot of us here have been bullied severely as kids. Rise above it anon, the hate is only consuming you. Accept you're at a different time in your life and that your choices now are what shape your future. As time goes on, you can only blame them for your faults less and less.

Also you'll just pussy out.
>>
>>19136471
male, what are my increasingly weird drams telling me ?
>>
>>19136490
>All i felt was fear and darkness. A tight throat. I cant breath
Welcome, thats how all my days are, guess it doesnt need a reading, right?
Thank you for trying.
>>
>>19136485

My goal is to buy a house with a pool so my friends and family can come over and have a great time. Also wanted to do bbqs in the backyard
>>
>>19136139
I don't know if will answer this cuzy you might be busy but you've always been right in your readings.

A lot of people suggested that I should use tinder. Will I have any success using it?
>>
>>19136504
Yeah man, I'd say you're going to get it if you keep going down the path you're on, good luck!
>>
>>19136503
You are not alone
Please seek help
>>
>>19136513

Thanks, although that is an ultimate goal, unless something drastic happens like winning the lottery i don't think that'll happen anytime soon but I'll try and remain positive.
>>
>>19136502
I saw a man sitting at a desk, a bright computer screen and a keyboard on the desk, this was followed by images of delicious looking biscuits. I'm choosing to interpret this as you needing to eat better, your diet affects your dreams.
>>
>>19136488
totally agree... Also, what goes around comes around...
>>
>>19136524
Also interpreting this as spend less time on the computer.
>>
>>19136470
>1st. use curses.
thought about it, but it may not be enough.
>2nd. leave their families out of it.
But then it wouldnt be fair, they just cant go out in a second (for it to be efficient) and then its nothing, no they have to feel something
>>19136499
Imagine a lifetime of abuse, with you being an idealistic child, believing in some virtue present in all, until you're faced with the reality, your fellow humans, who will go on to treat you like shit for years and years, never catching a break of it, even having to go into a hospital due to a beating, you would end us as me, consumed by pain, deprived of all but it, until you learn to hate.
>As time goes on, you can only blame them for your faults less and less.
It was them who made me who i am, because of them i feared people, and because of them my only positive interaction with anything its with a fucking computer.

>Also you'll just pussy out.
Youre just like them, this is a dare.
>>
>>19136524
thanks, I've been working on the diet, less time on the computer wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>19136516
>You are not alone
I truly am, you dont want to know me.
>Please seek help
Will anyone in this world actually care about me if I whine, cry and talk to them for long enough? Come on, theres no help.
>>
>>19136471

I can trade, what os your query?

Will i be able to get the job i want?
>>
>>19136505
>>19136505
Tinder hehehe

>Tinder yes or no
Queen of cups rev (oh boi), The wheel of Fortune, The tower

AHHH FUCK NO M8
You are going to meet some manipulative hoes who will fuck you up
>>
>>19136553
Psychological help. You're looking in the wrong place for help and the only good place to find it is in a doctor's office.
>>
>>19136496
Well I feel retarded now lol. I didn't see you responded so quickly.

Anyways I am the same person as
here
>>19136494
>>19136505
You sure you don't wanna trade you've answered quite a bit for me in the past and Id hate to take advantage of your hospitality
>>
>>19136556
no need to trade me famalam.
Lots of cars, if I had to guess car dealership is what I saw.
>>
>>19136471
Am I a mistake?
>>
>>19136553
>Will anyone in this world actually care about me if I whine, cry and talk to them for long enough?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline exist for a
reason
>>
>>19136563
Already answered you query
Dont do it m8, its gonna be a cluster fuck
>>
>>19136406
Ugh! I was almost finished writing your reply then my internet froze and I lost it!! Basically I pulled the Ace of Diamonds for staying with your studies, which speaks of personal and financial success. If you persue other ventures, 4 of diamonds, which says you would inadvertently take on more than you could handle and find yourself confined or "boxed in". Sorry its not as detailed, my brain is a little fried, but I would suggest staying for now. However as a newbie reader I encourage you to follow your own intuition or maybe ask a more experienced reader :) thank you so much for your time and reading. Sorry I lost the first one :(
>>
>>19136570
No, these are some pretty dark querys lately, I've been in your position, it isn't worth it, once you actually go through with it your thoughts aren't "Thank god it's finally over." It's more like "What the fuck have I done, I don't want to die." Death is a terrifying concept and thing anon's, I hate to say it, but the most plausible afterlife is probably eternal oblivion.
>>
>>19136571
>>19136562
Just temporary solutions for a permanent problem.
In fact, they are not even that, whatever, "thanks2 for telling me things ive already been told.
Want a hint? None helped.
>>
>>19136571
To elaborate, SMS to 741741 if you're in the US.
>>
>>19136476
At work and used YouTube, for some reason vocaroo doesn't like iPhones.
https://youtu.be/CN7zY3wx5Is
>>
>>19136447
Awwww thank u Angel
>>
>>19136579
Hey man just wanted to help
>>
>>19136578
>eternal oblivion.
I know, and im happy for it, as a kid i used to fear it, but now its my prize, my reminder that things will be alright, that theres no castle in the sky full of bullshit, where everyone pretends to like me after treating me like shit.
Its just so comforting to know that we all end and the virus of life does too.
>>19136589
And I thank you for it, but it did nothing and it wont do nothing, because all of that ive heard, and all of that lead me here.
>>
>>19136543
>Imagine a lifetime of abuse

I was abused by my parents which made me antisocial to begin with, and then abused by classmates and never had any outside associations with kids because my parents couldn't be bothered with anything outside their own narcissistic regime. I was beat up, teased, pranked. I didn't have a single friend until high school, and even then I was mostly alone. I had the absolute worst social skills until my mid twenties and I'm still working on them.

>Youre just like them
No, I've just grown up from being an edgy teenager. There's hope, anon. You can develop into a better person, you just have to keep trying and have a little faith.
>>
>>19136589
Oi angel, mind giving me a general? My only request is that it be something other than tarot.
>>
>>19136596
Oracle??
>>
>>19136602
I don't mind, anythings good so long as it's not tarot.
>>
>>19136595
>>I was abused by my parents which made me antisocial to begin with, and then abused by classmates and never had any outside associations with kids because my parents couldn't be bothered with anything outside their own narcissistic regime. I was beat up, teased, pranked. I didn't have a single friend until high school, and even then I was mostly alone.
I experienced the same and perhaps even worse due to other factors.
>No, I've just grown up from being an edgy teenager. There's hope, anon. You can develop into a better person, you just have to keep trying and have a little faith.
Fuck you, youre probably laughing at me from your safe place, you just want to tear me apart.
>>
>>19136576
Ehh I might anyways because nothing else has worked out for me. I just will go in there and expect nothing at all.
>>
>>19136583
Thanks m8.
blehhh I guess Ill just have to wait and see
Thanks senpai!!
>>
Anyone wanna read on what I should do with the rest of my day off? Yesterday I was lazy.
Today I feel like buttholes but don't want to be unproductive again.
>>
>>19136616
You're welcome. More than happy to do a follow up reading later on after you've made some changes to the situation.

Also
>5 views
D-do people just listen to my readings even if it's not for them?
>>
>>19136610
It all depends on where you want to go and what you want to do for yourself.

Whether or not you were raped, or witnessed your family or your loved ones getting murdered, whether or not parts of your own body were mutilated in combat or through torture, at the end, you ultimately are what you make of yourself, bro.

So what's the choice? Do you give up and let the world kill you, or do you stand up for yourself and at least die fighting against your problems?
>>
>>19136609
OKOKOK!!
New Career

This card signals a happy change in your work life, even if that change doesn’t seem to be under your control. Rest assured that your career track is heading in the right direction and you are learning much-needed skills and lessons along the way.

The more you can stay focused on your highest visions, the smoother and faster you’ll travel along your career path. However, do stay flexible, as exciting new doors may open for you unexpectedly. This is a good time for you to make an employment change, provided that you’ve done planning and self-assessment first. Instead of impulsively switching jobs, you’re guided to research, prepare, and then take action.
>>
>>19136626
Hey, Senpai, will you read for us later? Just asking if you feel like doing it.
>>
>>19136626
that is spoopy
Once again thank you Empath!
>>
>>19136610
>youre probably laughing at me from your safe place
The part about growing is you have to be okay with going outside of you "safe place". Do what scares you, anon. Talk to people even if you're afraid of looking like a fool. You can only use that experience to get better.

>you just want to tear me apart
No, just one hopeful inner child reaching out to another.

Really though, the more you focus on it, the harder your life is going to be. Just move forward, or you'll find yourself in a stagnation for life.. only it will be your fault, not theirs.

(As an aside, these people will probably come to their own realizations about their behaviour with time. I've had a few childhood bullies come up to me in person and apologize, or act like scared chicken shits and ask someone else to apologize for them. It doesn't make the social set back easier, but it does taste a little like revenge.)
>>
>>19136634
thanks angel.
>>
>>19136471
where am I headed in life ? male
>>
>>19136644
>I've had a few childhood bullies come up to me in person and apologize,
wow really
>>
>>19136543
3-6 months proper death

entropy and bindings bring illness and unending failure
>>
>>19136659

Yeah, I mean when you're looking at a group of 30-50 people responsible for making your life a living hell, 3 people apologizing isn't much. However, those were the ones who actually had the balls to even do *anything* about it. I'm sure a large chunk more feel guilty because of it.
>>
>>19136645
was it accurate?
>>
>>19136636
We'll I'm only just hitting the half way point for my shift, but I have been told by my Instructor to not come in today and give it another week so We'll see how I'm feeling when I get home. No promises, but the time will be there for me to do so.
>>19136642
You're welcome Angel-Chan, I wish you all the best with this guy, you're a sweetie.
>that is spoopy
I mean, if people want me to talk to them they can just add me on Skype...I'm actually surprised People haven't found me in the other voice sharing threads on other boards.
>>
>>19136577

Thank you! Good advice.
>>
>>19136659
I've met all baring 3-4 of the bullies I had through highschool, and every one of them apologised and said that they're really sorry and glad that I never let the bully get to me and become jaded. In fact I attended a wedding for two of my highschool bullies as one of the best men.
>>
>>19136676
>I wish you all the best with this guy, you're a sweetie.
Thank you!
>>
>>19136676
Don't worry! If you're not going to read today, I'll try to catch you some other time. No need to push yourself!
>>
>>19136684
>In fact I attended a wedding for two of my highschool bullies as one of the best men.

Empath you're a better man than I.
>>
File: EYESRB.jpg (57KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [Google]
EYESRB.jpg
57KB, 1600x667px
>>19136661
You were the actual angel of this thread.

Anyone can make use of this curses (with the proper training of course)?
Are there any considerable consequences of using them, i would like to use them as much as it possible?

This could be the gamechanger, thank you.
>>
>>19136673
Yeah.
>>
>>19136687
No need to. Just keep in mind what I said and try a more relaxed approach.
>>19136694
Thanks anon, I'll see how I'm feeling but it might help me wear myself out and get to sleep once I finish work. We'll play it by ear okay?
>>19136695
Hardly, part of me believes it was one part guilt and one part unsure of who else to invite. I will give anyone who is willing to change the time of day, and he seemed quite genuine in his desire to change.
>>
>>19136712
Oh that is good!
>>
File: corrino_crest.png (140KB, 900x1049px) Image search: [Google]
corrino_crest.png
140KB, 900x1049px
Trading.

Are my ambitions properly tempered with wisdom?
>>
File: never felt so alive.png (257KB, 402x529px) Image search: [Google]
never felt so alive.png
257KB, 402x529px
>>19136684
>In fact I attended a wedding for two of my highschool bullies as one of the best men.
wowowow, That is admirable

>Mfw never really got bullied
>mfw when I have been told its because i was toll and scary. I was 5'8 in 6th grade
>The only time I did got bullied was when some kid in grade school grabbed my ass and I proceeded to beat the living shit out of him.
Never felt so alive
>>
>>19136749
Haha it's really not as admirable as it sounds.

I had a similar situation. I was always quite overweight, my height being 125kg in 9th grade. Would get bullied a lot because of it despite being 6ft most my highschool. That and I was softspoken and an easy target. One day in 10th grade I snapped, grabbed one of my long time bullies (who was in my group of friends), stuffed him into a bin a kicked it down a flight of concrete stairs.

No one bullied me to my face after that
>>
>>19136775
Love you. Dont know why anyone would do that to you...
>>
>>19136775
#JustAustralianThingsMoite
>>
>>19136471
I'd want to ask for a reading if you still have some juice left. Why i cannot introspect myself further? I ask for inspiration and clearance before sleep but all i get dreams who are someone else lives and i'm mere observer.
>>
>>19136775
This remembered me of that blond Australian kid who threw his bully on the ground do you remember?
>>
File: AJWr86Z.jpg (242KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AJWr86Z.jpg
242KB, 1024x768px
>>19136795
Ayy
>>
>>19136775
oh fuck dude
>>
>>19136775
You're too lovely Empath, like a cupcake

>>19136787
Bullies gonna bully anon, they're jealous cunts
>>
>>19136787
I was the weirdo kid who made friends with the new kids who were ignored by the social cliches already established. And let's be honest, kids are cruel. I don't hold it against them, it's just what happens.
>>19136795
Kek. Sums up my life quite nicely that hashtag.
>>19136832
Can't say I remember that off the top of my head. Was it a viral video?
>>
>>19136867
>I was the weirdo kid who made friends with the new kids who were ignored by the social cliches already established
I knew a kid like that. Everyone liked him. He was cool af
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>19136888
yup
>>
>>19136889
what's coming up in my immediate future, please. male
>>
>>19136867
>Was it a viral video?
Yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

totally worth to watch, 40 s video.
>>
>>19136889
I need a love reading for me and K
>>
>>19136889
If I ask her out this week will she say yes
>>
>>19136889
What's going on with G and O? Haven't heard from them in ages?
>>
>>19136911
>>19136867
oh and the afthermatch is that bully kid broke his leg and his father came out on tv to say that he was the victim...

But the bully said sorry latter, tv put them together to be "friends" and the kid who was bullied and threw the other on the ground met justin bieber lol
>>
>>19136911
>>19136925
Oh I saw that video, he was called Zangief Kid, wasn't he?
>>
>>19136939
Yes!!
>>
>>19136878
I sorta became that kid during my final year of HS thanks to being a lead role in the musical.
>>19136911
Oh shit I remember this.
>>
I know sometimes life is really hard or fucked up but you got to stay positive I love you all I hope everyone here will find happiness in this stressful life, stay happy and be with God, I love all of you guys I don't care what you've done. You need to start living life 'cause you could die anytime
>>
>>19136972
>You need to start living life 'cause you could die anytime
Too bad i want to die more than live.
>>
>>19136972
Love you too anon <3
Bless you
>>
Well fuck it, you guys were right and after reading Empath's story I see that I shouldn't plan on doing anything.
It's my fault not them
>>
ask me. i am here for reading.
>>
>>19136997
i am a remote viewer. i dont wanna know your sex life.
>>
>>19136895
Page of cups, Strength, X of pents
did you make a bad choice? Did something childish? You are going to have to deal with the consequences, m8
>>
>>19136985
Yeah same. If only.
>>
>>19136991
How will my suicide go?
I'm thinking on stabbing but will it affect anyone or not?
>>
>>19137001
Why wont he text back?
>>
>>19136991
Should I get back to university or get a job?
>>
>>19137007
you will not anon. you dont need also.
>>
>>19136991
Is there anything you can tell me about the person I am meant to be with? The person who will mutually love me forever and we can maintain a healthy, life long romantic relationship? Do I know them, if not where do I meet them?
>>
>>19137001
>remote viewer
What do I look like
>>
>>19136991
What's going on with G and O? Haven't heard from them in ages?
>>
>>19137001
what's the difference between remote viewing and scrying?
>>
>>19136991
Will I manage to transition anon?
Results?
>>
>>19136991
How am I going to meet my next girlfriend? Any info is more than welcome :)
>>
>>19136915
Knight of pents rev
Nope
>>
>>19137007
Why do u want to die
>>
>>19137055
General hopelessness but also a very persistent feeling of wanting to die.
I just feel empty
>>
File: SE.jpg (21KB, 1025x644px) Image search: [Google]
SE.jpg
21KB, 1025x644px
>>19137011
dont text more please. he dont know either.

>>19137012
you can do both. if you choose only work you will regret for that decision a lot.

>>19137014
anyone who say i can answer that question trully is lying. sorry.

>>19137021
for you, pic related :D

>>19137027
o is think you both sometimes. g is not. g has money :D

>>19137029
i dont think there is much.

>>19137030
yes with a bit more from enough

>>19137031
she will find you. when she ask help.
>>
>>19137094
>she will find you. when she ask help.
* when she ask, help.
>>
>>19137094
>yes with a bit more from enough
Mind telling me more? I can't focus when I'm emotional
>>
>>19137092
What else
>>
>>19137094
>he dont know either.
Is he confused or apathetic
>>
>>19136991
Will he talk to me in a week?
>>
>>19136991
will I be stuck here forever ?
>>
>>19137116
it is not about you, but i think its apathy

>>19137126
he is not sure.
>>
>>19137092
Senpai, i still feel empty but my will to at least change for the better gimme the strength to move forward, just look for some reason dunno vengeance, redemption, etc, but dont give up
>>
>>19137094
Thank you so much for the reading!

Hope I'm not being too greedy, but would you mind teeling me what would she ask`my help for?
>>
>>19137132
no but you will see the good sides when you are away.
>>
>>19136991
Will i travel this year?
>>
>>19137094
Will he ever love me?
>>
>>19137161
I'm sure I will.. but I don't want to spent my life in the same place with the same people controling my freedom
>>
Trading. Scrying preferable.

I'd like a look into what my career path should be. Have some unfortunate doubts.
>>
>>19137220
Are you the one from yesterday who offered to match level of depth? If so, I can do it after I eat. Just tell me where to start and how far to go.
>>
>>19137244
A few paragraphs. I need to know if mu current plan is good or what's preferable, considering the grounding it's supposed to provide.
>>
>>19137094

Hi there! What's in the way of my spiritual and personal growth? Am I just waiting for an opportunity or something?
>>
>>19136991
Love reading please.
>>
Trading
Why is he so resistant to love and me?
How can I break his barrier?
>>
Trading right now
>>
>>19137352
I see a guy in a snobbish way. Upturned nose. When I see him thinking of love I get a bland feeling. Like, 'oh, there it is.' He thinks it's not worth it, but insecurity obviously underlies this. He has to be unwrapped over time. He has trsu issues. I see a woman talking to him while the months pass by. You can't convince him of latgw at large, but you can, with some difficulty, convince him to love you. Consider it a project.

Here's mine:
>>19137220
>>
>>19137371
*trust issues
*love at large
>>
>>19137352
>>19137371
>>19137373
uhhhhhhhh
>>
File: SW.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SW.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>19137094
When will my love life start picking up? Am I on the right track?
>>
Could one of the nice readers give me a general reading?
It would be much appreciated, because I'm not exactly sure on what to focus on recently. Thank you very much in advance if you do give me one :^)
>>
>>19137255
>A few paragraphs
Kek, I was going to give you a beast of a scry for giggles

>I need to know if mu current plan is good or what's preferable, considering the grounding it's supposed to provide.

Unsurprisingly, the scry begins with a man at a desk working. It looks like plans are being drawn up. I see actual drawings, like figures or architecture, but it doesn't necessarily feel like architecture, just the whole planning and blueprints concept. From where I started, I see three days pass, and then someone comes in, a woman wearing professional clothing, business attire, but fashionable, red looks like. It looks a bit retro in some way, or that hat..it might be a stewardess, or it just seems to have that style. (this is the part where I regret knowing so little about women's fashion) She drops a file on his desk that seems to indicate limited access or confidentiality, then leaves the room. The man opens the file and sees what appears to be files on a person, a photo in black and white, some intel, etc.

In the next scene, I see, after 3 months have passed, that the man has placed several papers on his wall, like detectives in the movies. He looks out a window to the ocean and stares at a large sailboat, sort of like a pirate ship. The ship and its passengers seem unremarkable, saved for a guy in there dressed in an absolutely horrid pirate costume.

Next scene, I see, after a year has passed, the man has his office expanded, with more people in it, all working busily and frantically. I can't tell if he's in charge or if his organization has grown, but it definitely looks a lot busier in there than before. There's stress in the air, but it seems to be to meet a deadline. The clock shows 6PM, but everyone is still running around frantically. Looks like they start leaving the office at around 8PM.
(cont)
>>
>>19137459
(cont)
Well, the first couple of parts were weird, suggesting something having to do with investigation, tourism, or entertainment. I figured they would make more sense to you. I wondered if the pirate might represent a competitor or and industry issue, but the costume was far too cartoonish and tasteless. It looked like some Disneyland Captain Sparrow getup, so I'm going with entertainment or tourism. Like I said, the pirate ship and the film noir scene should make more sense to you than to me.

The relevant bit for you is that this career path, assuming I latched onto the one you're thinking of, shows significant growth after a year's time. The second scene, with all the papers on the walls, shows obsession with the goal/career, or extreme dedication. This is the kind of thing necessary to make your business grow, after all. There's a lot of hard work and nose to the grindstone, both mentally and physically, but the payoff looks good. The last scene reminded me of a successful firm, where nobody goes home until 8PM because there's so much work to be done. Twelve-hour days are a sign of a successful business, after all.

Anyway, tldr:
There's a lot of work and obsession that needs to be put into this, but the potential outcome is significant expansion, with you in a good position if you can handle what is required of you to get there.

Now, then, you're down for an occult reading, right?
>>
>>19137417
Fuck sorry for taking so long!!

I see a man walking around in the woods he seems at first to be taking a normal stroll but then as time progresses he seems to be gotten lost. Night begins to fall and he starts to worry. Oval then shows up and devours him.

There seems to be a very big saying of just overthinking things and not letting things go to the flow. You're thinking too hard on this instead why don't you think what's something that I am passionate about. What is something that makes me want to wake up every day and do for the rest of my life. What is that thing that makes me feel the most passion
>>
>>19137459
>>19137463
Heh, well I'll go as long as I can go. An occult reading then.

>>19137473
Thanks.
>>
Female

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years, but I've been having doubts about our relationship and if he is 'the one'. Are my doubts temporary and will our future be better, or is he holding me back?

Thank you for any input.
>>
>>19137447
i dont know man but i am sure people loved your last work :D
>>
>>19137459
>>19137463
Was on tablet, so I had to give a short response. Yes, this gives a strangely relevant picture at a few elements of my work. It seems to tell me I should stay on the same track, albeit with a new awareness.

>>19137473
Yes, about that overthinking. That's a reasonable sentiment you laid out.
>>
>>19137463
>>19137480
Uh...did you have a specific query though?
>>
>>19137524
Okay, I guess for now I'll do a general occult query unless you say otherwise in the meantime.
>>
>>19137524
I'm going to give you two options. One moment while I finish plotting the chart.
>>
>>19137547
Okay.
>>
>>19137494
My last work?
>>
File: Chart.jpg (17KB, 262x357px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
17KB, 262x357px
>>19137480
>>19137500
>>19137542
If your scrydick is feeling big, Option 1 is pic related. Using point B as Point 0, scry the events at Points A and C.

If you'd prefer something easier, scry what the puzzle I supposedly solved was.
>>
>>19137583
I'll start with the first option and see if I slide into the second.
>>
>>19136991
should I try getting back in touch with her?
>>
>>19137583
>>19137584
It's hard for me to describe much of the process in terms of images, because much of the time I tapped into senses, just to get a hold of the image. Being occult-related this happens often for me. I was even thinking about declining this reading, but decided to go ahead. I'll go along those lines. I do have some scries of the two point a bit later. If that's not what you wanted, that's the way my mind tends to digest things. I could always go for a more traditional scan of this whole chart, but this what my mind did as soon as scanning. I will at the end (typing this last as I already have).

I did what many other people might have done, and saw the chart in terms of easily judged dichotomies. It was the feeling I got, and the activity I saw associated with the chart had more to do with the elements of its creation than it being a map for a territory. In terms of the creation of the chart I merely saw a man at his desk, in a specific state of existentiality. I think I also naturally internalized down and up as exterior/interior, and left and right in terms of portions of time. Except when I provisionally scried C I still saw it as an interior state, instead of an event per se.

In fact, whereas I first saw the third column as the present, with past lines merely further back, I eventually saw B as an unwelcome future, a symbolic event representing it. So it being point 0 was the worst result. I saw the green line as a mundane level of perception. The C point seemed to be an event towards which your efforts would ideally result in, but only from the green line, and not reached directly.

Immediately looking at the A, I was reminded of being in a pit, and of some of my darker thoughts. Which again, might be the too obvious route here, but that's what I saw. From that, I also got the idea that whatever result B was also an affirmation of the past you didn't want.

CONT.
>>
>>19137696
By the way, I quickly saw this in terms of career success. I noticed the red line going from A to the line of B and C, and thought that whatever A is on your mind currently, and the relative close distance of B compared to C had to do with undesirability. As if to say, 'A is not casually related to the eventual result, but is what weighs on my mind during.' The failure or worry A represents seems to almost act as the prototypical one which you don't want to repeat.

So the easiest way of speaking is that A represents a past failure (or perhaps a current worry of a future failure) that weighs on your performance in the future. B is the mundane, lesser result. And C is the result you want. Beyond that, into what events they actually are? Let's see.

Actually, A isn't worth speaking about, because it provides the prototypical scene I was explainging, from the point of view of a man at his desk. The relevance was more in his feeling, which seemed to mold other examples around that image, depending on severity of feeling. With C...

I see a man flaming actually. Standing in a meeting room with his superior, sort of flaming. The reason he was flaming, seemed odd, because he sort of emanated a kinetic energy waiting to be released. The superior shakes his hand, not actually implying a promotion in and of itself, but it seems to be sure. In fact, the superior seems to be waiting to see what he does next, as a way of trying to figure out exactly how far his promotion can go. I kept getting bonus round screens, where as B was a game over screen (but in a casual way, as if he were reading to try again).

CONT.
>>
>>19137699
As for the chart, I want to try a fresh scry of it, disregarding the large text, which I'm able to do. I had realized halfway into my text I was doing the wrong thing, having begun by an impulse, and wanted to rectify that.

Yeah, it's odd. When I scry, I get many symbolic images of travel between the point. I see a man climbing a ladder into the pit of A. I actually saw an ongoing pacman game. But all the images were reduced bit, that of a game. I just saw a lot of mental projection, but definitely aimed. I also felt certain movement, like gusts of wind and certain assisting contraptions, from one point to another. A had the darkest colors and hardest feelings. What involved the green line area, to B or C seemed more the job of an engineer's construction.

I'm sure I'm really off though. Heh.
>>
File: cryska russian songs.png (976KB, 1056x590px) Image search: [Google]
cryska russian songs.png
976KB, 1056x590px
Reposting from last thread since it was at the end >>19135508

>Why do I fail? Why am I always failing? I accept that my life wasn't one that was supposed to be easy, but in the end, will I succeed? I understand I have to play the game, but at the endgame, will I be the winner?

Or maybe also, there is a leap of faith I cannot make now, but might be able to. It will be dangerous, there will be death, there will be horror. Can I even make it? Will I be able to? And will I succeed? And will it cross paths with who I'm supposed to be with? And if it doesn't, will I ever find that someone?

Anyone can answer, take your time, etc etc. Looking for in depth answer. Also, be aware there might be spiritual shielding. I don't know, other diviners have not had trouble, but just figured I should say.
>>
anyone wanna trade?
>>
>>19137831
Yup
Why the fuck am i always so angry?
especially around family
>>
File: delete this.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
delete this.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
Trying a new deck
Give me queries!
And please give feedback
>>
>>19137854

Let's throw it a fastball.

Finances next two years?
>>
>>19137853
Hagalaz, Othilia reversed, and Raidho

You seem to have a great sense of resentment towards certain members, that or perhaps they are too overbearing for you and demanding. I would say you need a break from them for a while.

My query is I am planning on using tinder for the first time. Will I find success?
>>
>>19137854
Nice! What deck did you get?

And I'll ask for a query. I'm male and I'm wondering where I stand with my friends in the coming months.
>>
>>19137854
How did M come off at the presentation in class?
>>
>>19137854
Should I try getting back in touch with her?
>>
>>19137854
love general?

or for something small and fun which shoes should I get? One pair, two pairs?

Black and mint. Black and mint/gray? Just the mint or mint/gray?

I can't decide but I know what I'll likely end up doing.

Black is for work/fun. The gray/mint or mint are for new work out shoes.
>>
>>19137854
will i be able to repair my house this week?
>>
>>19137854
So how do I go about my plan? Should I just wait for things to happen naturally or what? Or how do I make sure evrything turns out ok and using what process?
>>
>>19137854
A love reading for the near future please, im a male.
>>
>>19137854
>new deck
How is it called?

Trans person from earlier.
How do I do it without rushing it?
>>
>>19137854
Can you clarify our situation between us? What feelings are here?
>>
>>19137854
Hi anon also,
Will i reach my goals to go to Germany?
will my gf wait for me?
>>
>>19137854

Hey there! Can you tell me what's needed for further spiritual and personal development? Am I just in need of opportunities or ?
>>
>>19137854
I have two, so I'm willing to trade!
1) Will he return on Wednesday?
2) Is he waiting for me to move on? Why is he still around?
>>
>>19136134
Oh. That sounds kinda bad. Imagine someone going straight for surgery then regretting it.
>>
>>19137863
Ok fuck
Dream Big
This card shows a peaceful looking mermaid as she gently rests her head on a rock as if she is asleep and dreaming a very beautiful dream. Your life and all you can accomplish is the beautiful dream! It is as simple as using your vision and imagination to see yourself and your life exactly as you wish it to be. You are a powerful co-creator with God. Your soul is a part of that Divine God-Source energy and it wishes to expand and be one with the God energy which can accomplish all things!

The green in the card reminds us that it is in connecting with our Heart Chakra……the unconditional Love within ourselves and for ourselves………that will assist us with manifesting our dreams. It does not serve our infinite spiritual potential to think that we are not good enough or cannot accomplish something because we lack in some area of our lives. Those thoughts are just an illusion. We must love ourselves, believe in ourselves and “Dream Big!” See yourself in the Infinite Potential of Abundance, Prosperity, Success and all good things that you wish to accomplish, and know that you can make your dreams a reality!

World is you oyster, Acanthus
>>
someone doing readings?
>>
File: blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg (122KB, 1511x860px) Image search: [Google]
blackacanthusscrydragon.jpg
122KB, 1511x860px
>>19137941

Balling. Time to start the silk plantation next year. I'm expecting to have a lot of economic opportunities unfold so this is good to hear. Also hoping you're having a good day.

>>19137928

You! You wanted a read I think, but we're never on at the same time.
>>
>>19137853
Are you going to respond or leave me hanging anon lol??
>>
>>19137867
Nice! What deck did you get?
I went to an old ladies garage and she was selling a big ass thing of cards. It basically it is a bunch of decks smashed together. And of course its angel themed lmao

Adriana
I have noticed that in my own experience when receiving this card and working with this Angel that this card shows up when I’m trying to run the show myself and forgetting to ask for help. I’ve also noticed that it shows up when I have tunnel vision or blinders on so to speak, I am expecting to be led in a certain way to not seeing the signs being given. Adriana will show up to remind me to broaden my vision a bit.

We can always ask our angels to give us clearer guidance and signs.

As you can see by the picture on the card, if asked Adriana will lead you upward step by step illuminating the steps as you go. You can see that the faith of a child is necessary. Pay attention to all your senses including your dreams and Adriana will lead you to white clouds and your castle in the sky.
It seems like you have to reflect on that anon
>>
>>19137954
omg I want silk sheets
>>
>>19137966
Three of swords, Five of cups, the star reversed
I dont think it is a good idea, anon. You are going to get hurt alot.
>>
>>19137954
>I'm expecting to have a lot of economic opportunities unfold so this is good to hear.
Hey that is nice!!

>Also hoping you're having a good day.
My day is going pretty damn well. I'm planning on watching the sunrise tomorrow at the park
>>
>>19136626
I do if i have the time.
>>19136684
Once someone tried being friends woth me right after they punched my face in. I was confused and scared so i said yes
>>
>>19137970
Silk sheets are pretty GOAT but bamboo sheets win every day
>>
>>19137928
Yeah, I should "wait" for a while and I would be calm if it wasnt such a time sensible task.
But i just want it to go great, i should try to learn to be a little patient for it to happen, right?
>>
>>19137970

I'm probably going to mostly produce raw silk.

>>19137982

Mhm.

Oooh, you're going to have one of those nights too huh? Good deal.
>>
>>19137869
Aurora
Congratulations! You are living your truth, following your Path, attracting blessings into your life and expanding your energies to encompass all that you truly are with your various talents and abilities. You are feeling positive, uplifted and inspired as many gifts are being bestowed upon you from the Angels and the Universe!

It is important that you continue to ride this wave of spectacular energy! Do not allow other people’s jealousies, doubts, or fears to bring you down or cause you to feel like you should play small. This is your time! Staying in your place of spiritual power and allowing the Universe to bring you all that you desire will inspire others to follow their dreams as well.

So, spread your wings and continue to fly to even greater heights! The angels are with you showing you the way to soar onward and upward!
I guess really good Anon
>>
>>19137954
>>>19137941 #
>Balling. Time to start the silk plantation next year. I'm expecting to have a lot of economic opportunities unfold so this is good to hear. Also hoping you're having a good day.
>>>19137928 (You) #
>You! You wanted a read I think, but we're never on at the same time
Im here now.
>>
>>19137985
get me some ty
I'll give you coffee

>>19137991
let me roll in it
minus the worms
>>
>>19137994

What did you want to know dear?
>>
>>19137999

By the time I get the silk they'll be moths... or, well... I'm going to try ethical silk production first.
>>
>>19137968
It really seems that I would have to reflect on this. It was quite a vague reading, but then again, my query was pretty vague too. I understand that this is more a matter of meactually taking a step back to look at the bigger picture, before I do anything that may end up being a mistake.

I hope this was good feedback. Thanks for the reading, Angel-chan.
>>
>>19137870
Isabella

The timing is likely something that has stopped you in your tracks. Don’t let it! The timing is now perfect for you to start living your dreams. Start paving the way brick by brick, nurturing your destiny with the true belief that Isabella is there to help create the light at the end of the tunnel. Your ideas are within your reach, for pieces of the puzzle have already been put into place within your thoughts, your choices and your dreams so far. Pay attention to your thoughts, dreams and intuition! Everything that you have experiences and learned thus far has brought you to this part of your journey.

It can feel uneasy to take that leap of faith, to go where you have not yet traveled, to take hold of your destiny. Isabella gives you the insight to see that your venture is everything you hope for it to be and more. When you ask for guidance, Isabella provides you with angelic assistance to have the clarity that you need and to no longer be afraid of your own success. The lessons you have learned on your journey so far have given you much needed experience and understanding to accomplish your goals. Remember the lessons you have learned as you take control of your destiny. Isabella will gently remind you along the journey that you do have what it takes to make your dreams a reality.
>>
>>19138009
sorry for the vague reading.
This deck feels like a new pair of shoes
Blehhhh thank you for the feedback
>>
>>19137993
Good. I just want to pass. He sucked.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19138023
kek
I hoped you passed Anon
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19138029
query?
>>
>>19138000
Fuck i forgot. For awhile i was asking if i was gonna be sick till empath told me to calm the fuck down. So itbwas either about my dog loki geting along with bfs dogs harry and nicky. Or about this pill already took it once and I swear i only felt sick because of my paranoia
>>
>>19138021
It's alright. It's a new deck and it's exactly as you put it. Baby steps, break in those shoes. As vague as it was, it was still pretty good and hey; I understood to an extent what approach I need to take. Understand the angels themselves and the nature of their abilities, with respect to the querent's need. Once you do that, then you'll be able to give less vague advice.
>>
>>19138031
Trying to get multiple opinions on this because things seem unclear. What will happen if I use tinder, will I meet a girl?
>>
>>19138038
Okay. Starting.
>>
>>19138032

Today has been a day of powder, caps, and stems for me. I understand.
>>
>>19138021
I have a old deck i dont use. Its tarot. But the pictures are fucking amazing
>>
>>19137874
Vanessa
This card reminds us that we always have choices in life. Often, when we are faced with making a life changing decision, fear can overshadow our thoughts- we wonder if we are making the right decision. We ask our self, how do I know if I’ll be on the right path?

Vanessa is here to help you make an important decision with ease. She reminds us that when we are faced with important choices, our soul always knows the direction on our path. Ask yourself these two important questions when making a decision; will my heart be fulfilled as I move towards this opportunity?1 Will my soul be nurtured as I move towards this opportunity? If your heart isn’t in alignment with something, it is telling you that you are moving away from your path.

We really are equipped with the answers we seek- residing in our soul. When we take time to connect with our higher-self, Divine wisdom is there, guiding us. Trust your heart, and know your angels are always there for you.

I'm really fond of the mint/gray and black. I like your taste. I feel the color combos are more versatile and fun
>>
>>19138044
ohhh i wanna see!!
>>
>>19138043
sounds like a day of kratom processing hahaha
>>
>>19138048
Will send when i can
>>19138043
My bf had speed. He didn't seem much different but he's gonna let me try mushrooms
>>
>>19137991
>you're going to have one of those nights too huh? Good deal.
???
>>
>>19138034
Thanks
>>
>>19138050

Never again.

>>19138054

Go easy. I've played around with enough stuff to give a thumbs up to the mushies but to recommend against speed, but my habits are far worse than that pill.

>>19138055

Usually when I watch the sun come up it's after a night partying.
>>
>>19138038
Hanged Man
Five of Wands
Six of Wands

Yes but it will take awhile. Seems you'll have to wade through quite a bit to find someone you truly like. The good news is that you won't really get too caught up on those who don't fit. In my mind I see a scenario like you'll meet someone interesting, you'll chat with them a little, maybe even go on a date, but it'll become pretty clear that they won't fit.
I also see you sort of going back in forth in your mind about whether or not you will want to continue to use the service, but Six of Wands (victory) says that you will find someone that fits what you are looking for. Honestly if you just keep at it you will find someone but you will have to be wiling to put up with some bs inbetween.

My query is if the Gemini I love could stand to see me move on? And if I tried to move on would they fight for me/ask me not to?
>>
>>19137854
Maybe could answer these? >>19137769
>>
>>19137876
Helpful person
Sometimes we are in a situation or circumstance in life where we need assistance. You may feel that you are not the type of person that asks for help, or maybe you do not know who to ask. The angels are here with the message that there are times in our lives when we are just in need of support in some way and it is okay to seek assistance from others. In fact, it is good to allow others to help us as that opens up the energy of giving and receiving. And, this may actually help to fulfill another person’s life lessons of learning to be more helpful, caring and nurturing towards others.

To open yourself up to receive the assistance, put your intention out to God and the angels and ask that they bring someone into your life, or ask them to show you who in your life is supposed to help you.
Yes, but you gotta ask for help m8
>>
>>19138047
I want the all over mint but the mint/gray would be less likely to look crap as they get worn was my thinking. Also most of my work out clothes are black or gray. The black are just for fun but the style is so out of my norm that I'm hesitant.

All of them I can return.

I don't really need any of them. I just want them.

They're Asics/Onitsuka Tigers and I've never owned a pair. Only tried them on. I most have worn Vans and Supras.

; o; thank you
Maybe I'll get both. (I probably will get both)

>>19138061
hahahahaa I was right. Do you produce or did you just buy a bunch to process yourself from overseas or something (assuming you're in the US) Are you a vendor or personal use?

I just buy it already ground up from online vendors and microwave it in some hot water so it dissolves into the water better. Or if at work, add hot water to it.
>>
>>19137881
This card is a reminder that it is important to have much needed rest and rejuvenation. You have been working hard, tending to everyone’s needs but your own. Your soul and spirit re-charges and re-energizes when you take time for much needed self-care.

The angels ask you to schedule time in your calendar this week to rest. Even fifteen minutes of uninterrupted quiet time can help rejuvenate your mind and body. The angels ask you to enjoy a nap, a relaxing bath, a good book, or anything that will bring forth tranquility for your soul.

The angels say it is a self-loving act we gift upon ourselves when we tend to the needs of our mind and body. When we are rejuvenated, we have more energy to exert, we perform better in our work, and our focus and attention is more clear. Give yourself a wonderful gift of relaxation, rejuvenation, and loving self-care today.
Let it flow m8
>>
>>19138062
Hagalaz, Isa, Wunjo reversed.

They will so nothing about you moving on but I sense that far FAR down the line they might regret letting you leave but they won't do anything right now. Honestly you probably could do better Ive spet time going after people who didn't value me at the time too bad for them.
>>
>>19138069
ty
>>
>>19138067

No, I mean never again because once upon a time I did a lot of stuff with Kratom. Might do it again since I have a friend who I need to ween off opiates.

The powder, caps, and stems today were several somethings else.
>>
>>19138013
Interesting. I don't know how she'll react considering we didn't exactly parted on good terms. Gotta think of how to approach her, but I hope it'll turn things around.
>>
>>19138074
ahhhh
what turned you off kratom?

I use it like a painkiller/medication
>>
>>19138061
>Usually when I watch the sun come up it's after a night partying.
kek
Not really. Ugh I wish I wanna go clubbing with buddies ,but everyone is doing there own thing.
>forever_alone.jpg
>>
>>19138078

For the low doses access to better uppers. For the high doses I don't like downers.
>>
>>19138061
by pill i just meant morning after pill :^)
Yeah. Speed seems abit bleh. Id only do natural drugs. Already have closed eye hallucinations so i think mushrooms will be cool.
>>
>>19138076
>
Maybe yall gotta clear up some air. Be friends again?
>>
Can a reading explain why i feel chokey and have a tight neck if i try to smoke weed anymore.
>>
>>19138079

Some nights comfortable introspection is good.

>>19138082

Oh. I am presently in the company of my friends molly and shiitake. Normally I hang out with white girls. Yes, my life is fucked in some ways, but I don't present as a degenerate in public and I'm pretty high functioning.
>>
>>19138087
Are you just now smoking weed? Because that happens sometimes to newbies
>>
>>19138087
Throat chakra, weed is relaxing you enough to "need to speak"
>>
>>19138089
Hey black, care to trade? I want to know what will happen between me and this guy
>>
Trading: Does he still miss me like he did in January?
>>
>>19138099

Hrmm, perhaps. My scries are going to be weird atm because I'm simultaneously coming up and down. Would you prefer tarot or scry?

I'd like to know what sort of role K plays in my plans.
>>
>>19137887
BWAHAHA!
I got a "yes" card lmao

Lemme draw again

Break Free
Sometimes it might be enough to simply experiment with new thoughts and ideas, and we will eventually go back to our old ways, and that’s okay. However, sometimes we need to find new avenues of growth or experiences to pave new pathways for the next phase of our lives.

You probably will not know yet whether you’ll stay with the new or move back to the old, but the fact remains that you need to break free from your current routine. Change things up a bit.

Maybe it’s time you take a leap and momentarily break free of your fear of meeting new people or trying new things.
>>
>>19138092
No. Smoked for years. Once had a sickness and spiked weed. Now cant really enjoy it. >>19138094
I dont get it.
>>19138089
Ye. Some people do well on drugs while some people just get more affected
>>
>>19138109
I see a lapse somewher, when I scry. Like he does, but he got on with his life. I think he trying to use the thoughts of other women, unsuccessfully. Don't get me wrong, if you are just going long distance for awhile he sticking to you, but he mentally venting in some way. You are a good memory, but a memory. If you two picked it up again you would have great success though. Has a very good regard for you, practically a perfect one.

My query: what happened during his encounter with them?
>>
>>19138111
I want a weird scry. Is sounds funny
>>
>>19138129

NEW THREAD

>>19138129
>>
>>19138089
Yup but sometimes too much will make you overthink your life and it suck
>>
>>19138127
starting
>>
>>19138111
Scry please

Justice
Eight of wands
Knight of swords

There is someone who has wronged you, who has wronged you badly and K can help even the playing field for you sooner rather than later. Sure, you have other options of evening things out but it would take a lot longer for you to manifest without k's assistance. If you tell her what is going on she will be glad to assist you and soon. I do not think she will have a lasting presence but it will be beneficial to you no matter what.
>>
>>19138099
>>19138140

A normal, mundane room with lots of windows juxtaposed with hands grasping a fantastical light source between them. Semi-spheres that flow into one another as though produced by some pattern of calculus are replaced by a nuclear symbol. Seeing someone grasped by the uvula with what looks like pliers. A tempest caught in a bottle. Planes become headphones with a cosmos in between them. A stylized sun becomes an eye, think sauron from lord of the rings. A martini glass with an olive at the bottom, looks like it's just been drunk.

Well, it's going to be intense. I think that a major problem is going to be feelings becoming heavily bottled up, beware that malice doesn't creep into things as a result of suppressed feelings. Also watch the drinking.

>>19138128

If you want.
>>
>>19137891
I call it the Cluster Fuck. I figure out a more "angelic name"
The Divine Magic card is the absolute best card to get when it comes to manifesting your desires; it’s like the Star card in the Tarot. Whatever you’re asking about has extra special magical energy surrounding it right now.

This is indeed a time to expect miraculous solutions to appear1 – possibly in the form of advice, so don’t discount what people around you are saying. This energy is a high manifestation energy, so you must keep your thoughts positive in order to manifest what you desire.

This card shows a magical fairy coming down and touching a mermaid with her magical energy. The fairy brings magical possibilities to all areas, including communication and speaking your truth in a positive and loving way; finding your personal strength, power and joy; finding and pursuing the right path; magical full moon energy and the magical energy and life force in the element of water. Be prepared for a miracle!

God I hope i'm accurate
>>
>>19138148
Something to do about me spiritually and my soul growth. Or what my soul really is
>>
>>19138148
Thanks. We arent in a relationship now, does this mean we will be? A lot of that symbolism actually relates btw
>>
File: 180.jpg (11KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
180.jpg
11KB, 180x180px
>>19137854
Why do I keep seeing visions and motifs of blood in my life repeatedly?

M, Pisces, anything else you wanna know?
>>
>>19137923
Ayyy lets trade
Should I give up on RC?
He is never going to love me?
>>
>>19138127
>what happened during his encounter with them?
Magician, Eight of Wands, Hierophant

A paradigm shift occurred during their encounter. The Magician is sort of a rebel. He goes off on his own, has his own ambitions and goes about them creatively, sometimes regardless of morality. Eight of Wands signals a fast change, sometimes travel, but in the abstract more like a fast transition to a new state of being, which leads us to the Hierophant. The Hierophant is powerful, like the Magician, but goes about things a bit more traditionally. Hierophant follows the tride and true. This card represents conformity.
This spread signifies a transformation from being a renegade to falling into line. This person encountered something that caused them to fall in line behind a cause. They took an entirely different, almost opposite view on something due to this encounter. I kept getting this feeling of 'scared straight,' but Eight of Wands is a positive card.

Feel like trading again?
>>
>>19138159

Numerous points at the end of lines twirl out from a central axis. As they shift towards green it appears almost like a gecko's hand. I see a tea cup. A butterfly emerges from it and the tea is replaced by a smaller cup of coffee. Seeing a potion, suddenly the potion is on a screen, and suddenly that screen is literally someone's head showing the image. A diamond becomes a dragon made of diamond looking on at a smart phone. A cloud blows, and the wind from it looks like a sideways Eiffel tower. Segments of a fish on a wall kept as a trophy in front of an aquarium. A symbol, a golden reverse G on a set of wings, a sword hangs across it. A drink almost finished, some ice is left with some liquid. Eyelashes and a brush. Kitten whiskers.

Odd read. It suggests growth. Small details and preferences change. Communication spurs maturation. A diamond in the rough takes shape and forms intent. An unthawing emotionally. Ultimately feels happy.

>>19138160

I'd assume so... or so close to one that it's driving you crazy.
>>
>>19138179
Sounds good! You're doing two for me. Did you have a second query?
Starting your other one now.
>>
>>19138181
Sure. I guess you can give me a closer look into it.
>>
>>19138189
I find that your symbolism was very relatable. If you want to grade again, i am curious what will happen the next time we see each other in real life
>>
File: 1495298483307.jpg (135KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495298483307.jpg
135KB, 1024x1024px
>>19138151
>I call it the Cluster Fuck.
kek.
>This is indeed a time to expect miraculous solutions to appear1 – possibly in the form of advice, so don’t discount what people around you are saying.
Ok, when it shows up ill listen to it.
>This energy is a high manifestation energy, so you must keep your thoughts positive in order to manifest what you desire.
Oh god no, this is my biggest problems, its like my mind its in autopilot for negative things, sometimes it evens wants "conflict"

>This card shows a magical fairy coming down and touching a mermaid with her magical energy. The fairy brings magical possibilities to all areas, including communication and speaking your truth in a positive and loving way; finding your personal strength, power and joy; finding and pursuing the right path; magical full moon energy and the magical energy and life force in the element of water.
> Be prepared for a miracle!
I hope youre right and thank you for all, angel.
>>
>>19138179
>Two of Cups, Strength, Queen of Pentacles

Wow, Two of Cups. I honestly haven't seen that card in forever. It's refreshing, but depressing that I didn't get it. lmao
Anyways, no you shouldn't give up on RC. These cards were so positive that I had to pull more to find out why you were having such a hard time. I got:
>King of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Devil
RC is taking things REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY slow on purpose. It's weird, because it's not really that he wants to so much as it is that he is afraid of taking things faster than he is used to. And the thing is, you can't convince him otherwise. He's super stuck in his ways and fear of anything different is what drives him to remain that way. The shitty part is if you push him to move faster, he'll just say you two aren't right for each other and move on with his life.
But that all being said, if you can deal with his weirdness and play your cards right, you can win him.
Let me know about that second query.

>>19138210
Can you form a query for me to wrap my mind around?
>>
>>19137923
>1) Will he return on Wednesday?
I have always seen this card as the card of illusions. It talks about seeing beyond what is on the surface of things and into the deeper meanings and truths which may be hidden from our view.
Yes, but I feel you need to be wary. Lies and illusion are high
>2) Is he waiting for me to move on?
Wait
If you’re asking a yes or no question, this is your “NO” card. Something’s not quite right, maybe it’s timing or the wrong decision, but you need to wait right now. There might be a better time frame coming up shortly. Patience is key. Use meditation to get yourself in the right mindset to receive guidance, and be open to possibilities.
>Why is he still around?
Astara wraps your soul in the knowledge that you DESERVE the BEST. Your true path is that of beauty, grace and purpose, and you will feel closer to those every time Astara answers your request for guidance.

If you have ever believed that you didn’t deserve better than you have, or that asking for help would take away from a more worthy individual, Astara opens up the gates of pure love and devotion for you to see that you only have to ask for help in order to receive it unconditionally. Your belief of unworthiness is washed away in order for you to see your own path and self-worth
You gave him an ego/self esteem boost
>>
>>19138135

Gotta live life for what makes you happy. Sometimes that directly involves being with other people, and sometimes those people are in your way.
>>
>>19138212

I'm currently at the point where I'm going to take a rain check on doing reads. Definitely on my way up.
>>
>>19138226
Uhh..

Actually, you could probably ask if there's something larger point I'm unaware of behind my current troubles.
>>
>>19138189
It sounds cool as fuck.
>>
>>19138231
Depressing. :(
>>19138240
Ok hang on
>>
>>19138226
>REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY slow on purpose.
REEEEE HE IS PISSING ME OFF. UGH I texted him three days ago and he saw my messages and is ghosting me
I blame my moon in aries and my venus being in Scorpio.

How can I get him to stop taking things so fucking slow?
>>
File: darcia.jpg (16KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
darcia.jpg
16KB, 500x377px
>>19138244

It's a good time. Especially with good tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo
>>
>>19138234
Bwhaha thanks, dad!
>>
Trading for a scry
>>
>>19138218
Ayy I'm praying for you, girly! <3
>>
File: rubsforelegstogether.jpg (369KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rubsforelegstogether.jpg
369KB, 1600x1200px
>>19138280
>>
>>19138031
>Hi anon also,
>Will i reach my goals to go to Germany?
>will my gf wait for me?
>>
>>19138291
Ohh. Pretty
>>
>>19138111
Hi anon, wolud you help me? Tarot,
Will i reach my goals to go to Germany?
will my gf wait for me?
Thanks
>>
>>19138240
King of Cups
Ten of Wands
Queen of Swords

So, as I am sure you already realize, there is purpose behind your current struggles. What I got from the cards centers around a shift in your way of thinking. It seems that the struggles you are facing through are trying to bring you to a state of mind where you have more clarity and are able to be more organized. The King of Cups is an emotional creature, and while he is upright, often times Cups court cards, being emotional, have a hard time remaining in control, especially under the influence of the Ten of Wands, which is a card of struggle, and sometimes possibly taking on more than you can handle.
Diving a little deeper, we get:
Seven of Swords
Five of Pentacles
Four of Swords

Before moving on to the next set of cards,Ten of Wands also suggests that you may be shouldering some deep burden that requires your attention. Now, we have Seven of Swords, which tells me that there may be some betrayal and deception in your life that you are not aware of that calls for your attention. This brings us to the Five of Pentacles which can represent abandonment, being left out in the cold, etc.. Are you dealing with any abandonment issues or left someone feeling that way yourself? The cards suggest that these are prevalent issues in your life. Perhaps you are avoiding (7oS) something of grave importance in your life that is leaving your life drained (5oP) of substance. Four of Wands suggest to take time and discover yourself. Investigate your mind and observe yourself objectively. There is much to learn to help you through your struggles.

My query: Is the guy I asked you about previously lying to me about something? Is everything we have been through and struggling for, for nothing? We were supposed to be working towards something. Does he have no intention of following through?
>>
>>19138324
Betrayal? Oh fuck. That's the last thing I need right now.

I'll start yours.
>>
>>19138339
Thanks. I hope my read was helpful at all.
>>
>>19138303

Just for you, because you asked.

Five of Swords reversed
King of Swords
King of Pentacles reversed
Six of Swords
Four of cups
The Devil
Ace of Pentacles
Four of Cups reversed
Seven of Swords
Eight of Cups

She may or may not, but you can and should go anyway. To be honest from that last card I get the feeling that she won't, but you will have grown so much as a person from going to a new place and trying new things that you'll be able to walk away from it sad but better.
>>
>>19138347
Can you answer >>19138164 pretty please? Just tell me what you see, it doesn't have to make sense.
>>
>>19138324
Imsee a guy being very amiable with you. Friendly, but the scene seems very fake. It feels cinematic, and I'm expecting some kind of change. Then I see the same guy under extreme stress. I see him flying somehow, meeting much resistance from the wind. He's going as fast as a plane. Insee him clutching his head, and psychic waves coming from it. It seems almost comical, as if it were the punchline in a commercial.

All sorts of frustrations, some including yourself. But it's a mess. I don't think he wants to be seen, or something out of his control will come from it. I think he generally needs to settle, and you cam offer support, but don't ping too deeply. He's tonally very off, can't read situations correctly.

But with that said, he intends to. I see it clearing, but it's going to take awhile. Imsee a bird esxaping from Earth's atmosphere. Gravity must be lighter for him. But I don't see this taking too long. I think him having escaped the atmosphere is at least his intended meeting place.
>>
>>19138366

An envelope faces me. It turns sideways and is now a mailbox. A bear symbol. Now a stock of envelopes. Someone tossing them aside as they climb the stack. A hand puts one through a mail slot in a front door. Another hand receives them. Seeing a cheese grater and a spatula, now a stove. I think someone is making an omelette. It's a breakfast scene. Feels more like a diner now. A phone is ringing, feels important. A woman in a yellow dress answers. A hand picks up an envelope. A sign is turned in the window, but instead of "open" or "closed" it's just an arrow pointing to the right. The envelope is opened, and inside is so many, many things. Tapes, lists, messages, feels like multimedia but displayed by my brain. Now a wad of money. A gun pointed menacingly at me. Now footprints as though taken at a crime scene. Now seeing a stock being tracked as it goes up.

This is too weird to be easily interpreted by me in my current state, but there is more to the blood, some news being communicated. Feels almost cinematic. Pay attention to it.
>>
>>19137894
Cluster fuck just gives advice!
Let me do Tarot
three of swords, X of pents, VII of pents
Heart break.
But the thing is yall had a clear bond. You guys had history, but the thing is you can work past this heart break and reunite as friends tho
>>
>>19138401
Ty. I'll keep this in mind for the future. I hope things work out.
>>
File: 1461721375881.jpg (752KB, 945x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1461721375881.jpg
752KB, 945x1204px
>>19138284
I'll trade you if you're still around
>>
I want to trade with someone who can scry.
What does L see in our future? I can do tarot. The other thread is a mess and I see people still posting in here.
>>
>>19137911
Acanthus already answered this lmao
>>19137918
Raphael
As we walk one foot in front of the other, towards our divine purpose, we often stumble upon roadblocks that we have very little understanding about. We believe that our learning within the cusp of this divine journey has concluded, but learning is never finished – especially when talking about our true, Divine purpose. The angel Maya has been calling you, and her message is very clear! It is time to take a new path, learn new things, and become a stronger individual with much more insight than you had before.
Keep in mind that this personal growth may come in a way you do not necessarily expect. The schooling and education may not come in the formal sense our society recommends for “higher education”. Education and personal growth come in many forms.

Not only will you grow and flourish personally, but the rewards that will come with this new path are truly the blessing of getting one step closer to your personal life purpose. Taking the leap towards your educational dreams will bring many rewards. From clarity, direction, knowledge and understanding, your own spiritual understanding will blossom. A new found appreciation of who you are, where you’ve been and what you need to do in this life is now within reach!
Archangel Raphael is also a great resource for those on a healing journey – not just for those needing healing but also for those who wish to become healers. If you are on the Divine path of becoming a spiritual healer, Raphael is on your side! Ask him for aid with anything regarding schooling, financial needs, finding clients, etc.
>>
>>19138065
Thank you.

I don't have problems asking for help, my problem is that the only person that can help me already helped me many times and i ask to many times for his help... so I don't want to ask more.

But by your message, maybe is the time

ty
>>
>>19138192
Oh I did!
How can I fix this problem? Or How can I get him to stop taking things so fucking slow?
>>
>>19138347
Thanks you very much anon.
>>
>>19138402
I see. Some of this imagery is immediately familiar. The envelopes, especially. Stacking without end. Signs that don't tell what, but where. The gun, but why.

Thanks for this, and I'm sorry if the imagery was a little batshit. My life is odd. Thanks for the look.
>>
New thread is nothing but shitposting. Someone want to trade with me?
Thread posts: 420
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.