[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So guys, maybe you can help me out with this one because this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: rare soviet pepe.png (105KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
rare soviet pepe.png
105KB, 500x566px
So guys, maybe you can help me out with this one because this story is gonna be a little weird.

I have a cat since HS, he's been with the family for about 17 years now (oldfag here). Unfortunately, he is dying of an unknown illness that seems incurable.

Now to the strange part: He vanished into thin air. Literally, this cat is gone *poof* disappeared.

Now, you might ask yourself- how is this weird? Cats hide all the time right? Surely he is underneath the furniture or tucked away in your house somewhere right? That's where the story gets weird

Let's begin the story: I had been nursing this cat back to health, his breathing is very loud and erratic (can hear him whenever you enter the room), he also suffers from sneezing fits so he's easily found. My wife got home from her vacation around 4.30 last night, I got home from work around 5.30. Earlier that day, I had fed this cat using a bottle as was the usual routine around 8.30, according to my wife he had not moved an inch when she got home and found him (she petted him, hugged him, etc). When I got home however- he was gone. If you took someone and made them fall off the earth disappeared. So the search began, I looked underneath every piece of furniture, every cabinet in the house, every bed, closets, everywhere. I removed all pieces of furniture and closed all rooms so that as I looked through each room, the cat couldn't just saunter into a new place, everything was checked and to no avail, the cat had disappeared.

The weird thing? This cat had metal objects inside him which were thought to just have been shrapnel from several stray bullets..Now, I know this is going to be a stretch but... what if the metal objects are actually a tracking/surveillance technology of some kind and aliens retrieved my cat since he is dying? Think about it though, it's the perfect vehicle for ETs to spy on human behaviors.
>>
Sorry to break it to you comrade, but Cats are a lonely bunch. They leave their home to die.
Based off of the reflex in the litter, that when they are becoming ill or weak, they stray off from the pack to avoid passing death based disease to their sisters and brothers.
>>
>>19135340
But what about the metal thing?
>>
>>19135353
Cat might be a Judas Priest fan.
>>
>>19135353
Cats eat weird shit
>>
>>19135211
Cats are weird, he probably escaped to go off and die somewhere.
>>
>>19135353
people can be cruel. sometimes those aren't stray bullets

>>19135569
One of my cats was a major death metal fan.
he would sit and chill then fall asleep.

His girl on the other hand preferred mild rock.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.