[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /x/ can I get some movie suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

fuck off with your ironic shit for a second and please suggest some good horror films?

no I don't have a mood or angle I'm into, just gimmie your favorites and il review later.

thanks in advance
>>
>when you're just too lazy to open a tab and just search for the best,
>amerifat detected
>>
>>19135166

sweet greentext you simple fuck.

anyway, since simply google searching "best horror movies" and "underrated horror movies" yields lists of trash results, can /x/ just gimmie what they like most?
>>
>>19135133
I like Dawn of the dead, the 2000s version. Not the best but I like it. There are a lot of good horror movies based around zombies, and a lot I like but as far as quality goes, only one to come to mind is Insidious.
>>
>>19135133
How about you consult the giant pinned thread at the top of the board that's full of good spooky movies and general horror media?

You're a simple creature, aren't you, OP?
>>
op you still there?
>>
Good job guys. You scared OP away.
>>
>>19135133
film and media student of 10 years (I know I wasted my money), never come to /x/ but this caught my eye.

There aren't that many objectively good horror films, it's down to personal taste most of the time. That said, there are a few that are considered really great.

The Shining (1980) obviously
The Thing (1982) my personal favorite
Possession (1981) art house, very unsettling imo
The Keep (1983) little known, a bit campy by modern standards
The Babadook (2014)
The Descent (2005) frightening imo
It Follows (2014) had opinions ranging from dogshit to amazing, I personally enjoyed it
The Cabin in the Woods (2011) experimental, fun, not really scary though
>>
>>19136286
What he said, except Cabin in the Woods which is just edgy and less fun version of Scary Movie.

VVitch (2016)
Hellraiser
Dark Song if you are interested into the occult
Exorcist

Just from the top of my head.
>>
File: BTBR5.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
BTBR5.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>19135133
Okay, how about Beyond The Black Rainbow.
Also love your post digits.
>>
>>
>>19136419
Great movie but for the most part not a horror
>>
>>19136419
nice work from the DOP, not scary, not interesting, not much to say. psuedo-art film that gets all its cred from the cinematography.
>>
could've sworn there was something about this in the sticky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.