[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last podcast on the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 40

File: Logo-Last.jpg (391KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Last.jpg
391KB, 1400x1400px
Any other fans of the show?
>>
Your pretty face is going to hell is a fucking funny show as well.
>>
they are liberal shills but still podcast is mostly entertaining
>>
>>
yeah it is pretty good.
>>
>>19134933
Only Marcus ever gets on my nerves with his politics, Ben is pretty centrist and Henry is just playing the loud moron act anyway, so he doesn't bother me.
>>
Hi Henry
>>
>>19135372
I'm pretty sure you misspelled Gary
>>
it's an ok show
>>
>>19134926
The fact Marcus is the show's go-to "know everything" guy despite not knowing half as much as he thinks he does, apart from serial killers and bones, gets on my nerves.

>>19135032
This, though to be honest, it can be hard to listen to at times. They leave so much unexplored about the topics. When Musonius Rufus is there it's 10x better.
>>
Dunno, feel the show has gone downhill in the last year, maybe due to the true crime hard-on the facebook fanbase has
>>
>>19134926
The research they do around the themes is good, the topic choice is always solid and they interact well with each other.

I just hate their lowest common denominator comedy with voice mimic and scat-comedy, plus being faggot libruls who unironically use 'le drumpf is ebil xDD'
>>
>>19134926
It's fun, love em.
Wish they did more dumb paranormal shit tho, serial killers are pretty boring.
>>
>>19134926
I enjoy it, though every now and then there's moments that make me want to drive a spike through my skull. The episode on fairies has got to be my favorite, just because they all have such a shit time trying to stay 'in-character serious' about it. Wish they'd space out the serial killer eps a bit more, though.
>>
>>19135654
This, I need more ayy lmaos and magic
>>
>>19134933
This, their politics are terrible, but LPOTL is great, Wizard and the Bruiser is pretty good, and League can be decent.
>>
>>19136096
>League
shit, I mean Round Table
>>
Their patreon feels like a huge scam.

Barely upload any exclusive stuff. First they wanted to upload live shows to soundcloud. After doing it one time they want to make it patreon exclusive. Then they stop.

I wish someone would just rip everything and upload it on mega or something.
>>
>>19136206
Yeah, I feel they are trying to do to much now with all the live show? There was no lpotl episode this week?

Probably because Marcus was to busy with his other podcasts and getting ready for a live show this wknd.
>>
>>19136244
I think they had one or two live shows, yes.

And I get the feeling the more money they earn the less they give a shit.

It's just not worth to give money for the rare chance a patreon exclusive gets uploaded.
>>
>>19136258
I just started donating $5 a month. I was going to bail given the extra content is meh, but I have been enjoying their content for years.
>>
>>19136315
I mean everyone can do whatever they want with their own money.

And I'd probably start donating again if they had a proper schedule. There were months were pretty much nothing except two free episodes were uploaded. And I can understand if something personal gets in the way. Like Marcus' tooth problem. But other than that they get a shitton of money for not doing much except their usual thing.
>>
>>19136206

Patreon is a scam anyway.

Any essentials I should immediately listen too from TLPOTL?
>>
>>19136350
Depends on who you ask. And also on what you like.

I personally like the paranormal stuff more than True Crime.

I'd start with an episode about a topic you know nothing about.
>>
I usually like true crime podcasts, but they do way too much fake laughing/guffawing...shit gets really annoying and obnoxious. Ben isn't bad, but the other two dudes are incapable of not doing that retarded Adult Swim type of humor. So awful.
>>
I got a little annoyed with them when they did all their episodes on the Franklin credit union cover up of child abuse, but then at the height of the similar situation involving the democrats, they not only didn't cover it, but also Marcus said something on one episode about it "being a bad time to talk about that stuff"

It seems they stopped covering conspiracy stuff as well. I still listen, but I'm disappointed in them, as they opened my eyes to a lot of stuff, like the Franklin scandal, and US testing chemical weapons on its own soldiers The paranormies is my new favorite paranormal podcast.
>>
>>19136366

yeah more paranormal podcast / conspiracy

serial killers are boring as fuck
>>
It's funny and entertaining but I wish they would leave their politics out of the show. Kind of annoying.
>>
>>19134926
I enjoy it. I find the serial killer stuff interesting but also agree with other anons that more paranormal and conspiracy episodes would be good too.

I don't personally mind their politics. I can see why some folks would find them too liberal, but henry and marcus are apparently satanists, so idk what else people were expecting. I've known some satanists but I can't really say I've ever met or known of any conservative satanists.

>>19136244
yeah I guess they were in indiana doing a con and live shows.
>>
>>19135032
I'm a pretty big fan of both Paranormies and LPotL, is there something wrong with me?
>>19136433
I think it's because Henry and Marcus are pretty left leaning themselves, and don't want to "attack their own side", so to speak.
>>
>>19134926
I liked them a lot better when they put out good episodes. And lwhen they actually put out weekly episodes.

the last 20 or so shows have been meh at best.
>>
>>19136433
They probably didn't cover pizzagate because it has little to no substance and is pants on head retarded in terms of a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>19135032
Pure hot garbage. I tried so hard to listen to them. They need to learn to stay on fucking topic and how to edit their garbage better. Missing 411 episode was the only decent one I've found
>>
>>19138071
They covered Hollow Moon, but Pizzagate is beneath them?
>>
Used to listen to them a lot and nowadays it's the same topics as earlier episodes with no new information. Also funny they completely avoid conspiracies when it involves Democrats.

The people who donate to their scam Patreon are fucking suckers. They literally just bragged about getting their credit card debt paid off with Patreon dollarydoos
>>
>>19138156
They've gotten a little better than where they started, especially when.Rufus is there to ground them.

They need to organize the information better. Shitposting is fun but can't carry a 2 hour show.
>>
when they hit a stride with good chemistry between them, the show can be pretty good. if they ever quit the shite unfunny bits and do more shows like the columbine one or the one where they are out in public investigating, those are wins.

there really needs to be good podcasting of paranormal topics.
>>
>>19134926
Absolutely love it
>>
Like other anons, I want more paranormal / conspiracy shit and less true crime.

True crime is so saturated in the mainstream podcast market, but where else am I going to hear a fat hairy man yell at me about the hollow moon? Too many heavy hitters, not enough crazy shit.
>>
>>19136350
I like Ghost Cats of the South and the jon Benet ones
>>
>>19134926
didn't know sasquatchs could use computers
>>
>>19134933
My only actual complaint with this show
>>
>>19136350
The magic series and satanism in the government.
Hollow Moon is fun and goofy
>>
>Crowley sincerely meant everything he said
>Every text on esoteric nazism must have been true
>Levey was legit, boo Aquino
>kabbalah is so confusing rite guise XDDD
Aside from that it's alright. They're just a bit lazy.
>>
>>19136350
9/11 series
magick series
jon benet ramsay series

but honestly 95% of the episodes are good. those are just the ones that immediately come to mind
>>
>>19134926
i might try listening to it again
I quitted because of all the unfunny voices they make.
>>
>>19134926
I like TLPOTL, pretty funny
>>
>>19136350
Aumn Shinrikyo four part series. They did a great job researching informations for those episodes
>>
>>19138551
Who's Rufus?
>>
>>19142253
I think they later admitted that at the time when they did those first two episodes of the Magick Series they where still too unexperienced and so they waited a little bit to finish the series with the Chaos Magick episode
They also said that 'Do what thou wilt' simply means 'Do whatever you want'
>>
>>19135962
Ayy lmao episodes are fine but the magic ones suck
>>
File: naughtyboy.jpg (45KB, 411x400px) Image search: [Google]
naughtyboy.jpg
45KB, 411x400px
>>19135654
Agreed. I'm getting burned out on their "heavy hitter" episodes that take up a whole month. I like serial killers and all, but I miss Terry The Gnome and Henry making fun of George Noory.
>>
>>19135032
This. Good show. Like grimerica but less autistic.
>>
>>19143441
They're Canadian, what do you expect?
>>
>>19134926
the black eps was fucking funny
>>
If Ben becomes Brooklyn Borough President this show is fucked desu
>>
>>19134926
ITT: cry baby snowflakes who can't handle when someone doesnt speak highly about the tangerine tyrant.
>>
>>19138206

In the midst of folks going full retard and "self investigating" while white nationalist shitheads are pushing their dumb as fuck conspiracy theory?

Yeah, it's a bad time for that.
>>
>>19142312
If you don't like Henry's voices there's no point in going back

>>19143794
The what now
>>
>>19143959
t. Asshurt baby

How will drumpf ever recover from being called a tangerine? Literally btfo.
>>
>>19136350
my favorite is episode 33 1-800-Suicide
the satanism in government series is really good it's 118 119 and 120

I wouldn't start with recent episodes, I think the show hasn't been as good lately, but then my favorite episode is from 2014

>>19136433
sucks that they are too left to ever cover it, but also even if not they'd get sued anyway
>>
>>19142253
What did Crowley actually mean then?
>>
>>19135032
Their pedogate episode fuckem me up pretty good. It's also cool having anons who browse here make a show as popular as that one. What ever happened to Mothdan's podcast? That shit was great.
>>
>>19134933
Literally the only thing I don't like about the show, I don't mind people speaking about their political/social justice opinions or whatever but it doesn't have any place here
>>
>>19135654
This
The best episodes are the ones where they discuss ridiculous conspiracy stuff
The Dulce Facility episodes had me crying from laughing so much
>>
Love em but those conspiracy guys is an much more informative podcast
>>
>>19134926
I love their actual paranormal episodes, some of the serial killer series can be good but there is a lot of really shit episodes, the recent ones about Scientology were pretty bad.
>>
>>19145657
>Dulce Facility episodes
Those are the best
>>
>>19145657
Dulce Facility episode was fucking great
When Henry is like "Alright Marcus, play the video that'll prove all of this!!!" and they're like "oh wait... There is no video" I died laughing
>>
I listen every night to get to sleep to while I am high.

The worst part is when they go off topic it fucking infuriates me I just wanna learn cool shit.

I know it is comedy but I listen to relive the account of the crime or theories.

I hope they take my idea's on board.
>>
Hell yeah, they're why I started visiting /x/
>>
Marcus parks fucking sucks.
>says misinformation with absolute conviction
> laughs after every joke
> scams his fans
> bipolar
>does drugs
>annoying voice
> ugly as sin
> enjoys hurting animals

He's a faggot hipster who thinks he's punk.
Fuck this dumb podcast.
>>
>>19134926
Tryhards I enjoyed them for the first 5 episodes or so I listened. They got more and more annoying to me. They do decent research though. Show would be 100 times better if they got rid of the tryhard, Marcus? The one that's supposed to be the funny one but isn't.
>>
>>19148517
Marcus isn't going anywhere, he runs the entire thing, cave comedy, I believe. He's not too bad he's just a little too full of himself right now. He's got one of the top podcasts and a bunch or patreon and touring lucre so I can understand it. When henry bitches about Trump or whines about planned parenthood it kills the show for me. There has been a noticeable decline since last summer. This stretching an episode for a month is unnecessary padding just so they can tape four shows in one day and be done for the month is awful. Anyways, i like the show and agree with the assessment of more ayyys and crazy stuff and no politics
>>
>>19136433
Pizzagate never had any survivors coming out and saying they were raped.

Franklin did.
>>
>>19135654
This. Fan of the show but would like to hear more magik or aliens. The heavy hitter runs take themselves to seriously and mistake a fun format for a serious platform
>>
>>19143941
Agreed, but he doesn't stand a chance
>>
>>19134926
Ok, Ben. Go to sleep. You're not actually anyone's favorite.
>>
>>19146456
Personally I like Klaxxar, it's probably Henry's best character in my opinion
>>
>>19148585
Wait is Henry the one they make fat jokes about? I was talking about the loud obnoxious tryhard faggot that always plugs their adult swim garbage.
>>
>>19148091
I do this without the drugs, and to randomly ripped redice/spooky podcasts ripped on YT
>>
I fucking LOVE ben. where to contact them? fb seems retarded
>>
>>19150329
That's your only chance. But don't think they'll talk with you. They are known to ignore everyone. Ben might be the only one who talks with fans from time to time. And also the only one who doesn't think he's a superstar.
>>
Btw another of their shows, Top hat, with Ben and Marcus, really turned to shit after drumpf election, as it looked like Ben right-leaning opinions had to be discouraged due to the Cave comedy's leftist bias. Also Marcus hated the donald cause his gf was latina or shit. Fucking pathetic.
Patreon moneyreally ruined the show, has they lost the creative drive they had, and tried to appease the so called fanbase, that in their eyes its just the shitty facebook page.
>>
>>19150596
Not to mention there's a lot of people that help make CCR possible and Marcus takes 10k of the 20 for himself from patreon and distributes the rest to ben and Henry. Every other person at CCR gets nothing, and we hear Marcus brag about where he's going on vacation or how he paid off all his credit cards via the patreon.
Marcus is a scumbag and I hope the hammer comes down on him soon.
>>
>>19150146
Yeah, that's Henry. Really funny or really obnoxious.
>>
I wanted to recommend a show to henry but whatever
>>
">>19150684"
Btw, how can Marcus pull that shit off while not being held accountable? It's not like he has anything to have his back covered.
Ben sounds like a very decent guy, maybe too good for the people around him.
Henry seems amicable, although with an excessive stage persona to hide his attention seeking behaviour and not exactly big self esteem
>>
>>19150869
Marcus is the type of person that everyone has to walk on eggshells to be around, and constantly compliment or he'll be moody and make work impossible. People comply because he's insufferable when manic.
>>
this podcast literally saved my life.
I was in a dark, dark place, and this podcast gave me the piece of positive energy that was missing so badly.

Seems like if X had a podcast it would include LPOTL as top 3. If not #1
>>
Yall hear the episode that had "jesse ventura"?

I listen to that show daily, for deep lulz
>>
>>19134926

I like it, but fuck me, they talk a ton of shit about stuff they don't know anything about at all.

"LE BREXIT WAS A RESULT OF X Y AND Z"
when x y and z have nothing to do with what it was really for.

They also let Golden Throat onto the listener episodes twice, when he's speaking utter shit during his stories. I'd looked into the Sommne one and there's no such fucking letters on the German or allied side.

Also, >>19135032 are way better. Atleast they're funny and consistent.
>>
>>19151311
Marcus is the one that reached out to a sick fan.
>>
>>19151335

Added! Thanks
>>
>>19135592
0>>19135654
i've heard the true crime has attracted an even more obscure fan base. i dunno that scene, weird hard ons for jury witness, prosectors and shit, lol.
>>
>>19135687
second!
>>
File: your pretty face computers.jpg (182KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
your pretty face computers.jpg
182KB, 800x600px
what about Your pretty face is going to hell?
>>
>>19134933
Notice how everyone who makes good art is a 'liberal shill'? It's because conservatives are fucking greedy racist pigs and they are incapable of touching on human emotion or creating any worthwhile art. You are scum and I hope you suffer cunt.
>>
>>19134933
they are indeed. after u illuminated this it stands out much more
>>
>>19145649
Because conservative pigs are so insecure about their disgusting beliefs they think 'politics have no place' here.. Why don't you fucking LEARN from these dudes instead of continuing down your dark, fucked up path. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE BITCH.
>>
>>19151311
You are a fucking idiot. I know Marcus, and believe me he is well loved. No one that actually knows him has complaints, you ignorant fool.
>>
>>19151426
i would tend to concur, as I said, Marcus responded to a vague question posed by a fan that turned into a life saving situation. Marcus will always have a fan in me.
>>
File: 1497157269054.jpg (77KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497157269054.jpg
77KB, 927x380px
>>19135032
I like it, the pedotube episode was alright.
>>
>>19151335
Whos gold throat? The guy with the story about the gigant?
>>
>>19151421
You sound like a massive faggot.
>>
>>19151417
literally all worthwile art was made by people who would be considered conservative today, you literal retard.
>liberal art
>good
>literally random shapes, tampons and menstrual blood paintings to virtue signal about muh feminism and actual fucking trash on the floor qualifies as art
>liberal music is mostly nu-male muh transphobia muh racism muh evil capitalism """deep""" pseudo-intellectual bullshit
>>
File: trevi_fountain2-300x250.jpg (30KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
trevi_fountain2-300x250.jpg
30KB, 300x250px
>>19152023
This.
>>
>>19134926
Yes. This podcast is great for listening while doing groceries, doing the laundry, dishes, etc,.
>>
>>19151426
>You are a fucking idiot. I know Marcus, and believe me he is well loved. No one that actually knows him has complaints, you ignorant fool.
Go to bed Marcus, it's embarrassing. Literally everyone hates you.
>>
I've listened to every episode but it's clearly gone downhill since their patreon took off. It just doesn't seem as fun anymore. Plus there are weird little things that bother me, for one they're making 20k a month and still have to plug two sponsor ads a show? (I'm a little ignorant to podcasting so I might be wrong on that complaint) The voice Marcus uses for his ad reads is annoying as hell. He either sounds like a creep trying to be sensual or some manic person going through an episode. I also didn't like that at the beginning of the Jack The Ripper series they had to put out their trigger warnings for it. It just seems like they've lost their edge and are trying to become a legitimate serious podcast instead of a comedic one. It used to just sound like 3 friends chatting about a topic, but now it all seems forced and scripted.
>>
lots of good feedback for them.

less crime more X
>>
The podcast is half shitty jokes and half hasty research performed by unpaid interns. I'm so sick of hearing about their fucking Patreon at the end of every episode and them bragging about what they're paying off with scam money that month. The IRS needs to start going after these e beggars
>>
>>19152526
>they still have paid sponsors
>they still sell merch
>they they still book live shows

>still wants that sweet autism cash

All for Marcus to watch a YouTube documentary, and copy it's Wikipedia entry an hour a week.
Or, do a 4 part murder episode and record it all in one day and have the month off, both instances getting 80% of the facts wrong or shoving his retarded political beliefs with smug confidence.
All this, and he posts on twitter/instagram about what concerts he's at (hasn't been a new ep for 10 days)
I can't fucking stand that faggot
>>
File: 1488893115503.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488893115503.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>19152569
What about YPF?
>>
Made the mistake of listening to the 911 episode while driving. Almost started crying when they played the reactions to the second plane and the jumpers.
>>
File: 1480012842319.jpg (102KB, 812x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480012842319.jpg
102KB, 812x960px
Have to say, they've got a lot of balls extorting Patreon-bucks out of their listeners with a release schedule as inconsistent as they have. Glad I'm not actually wasting any of my money to hear Marcus and Henry go on unrelated tangents about Trump mid-episode.
>>
>>19145303
Very good episodes.

My favorite episode was the Jesse Ventura episode, that shit snapped me out of an autistic depression.
>>
interesting to see such an over all positive thread about last podcast here. In the past it always seemed to be just shitting on it, and that was before the all this political stuff and patreon
>>
>>19152664
Pretty face is funny, Henry has talent when it's structured.
>>
>>19152569
>this, and he posts on twitter/instagram about what concerts he's at (hasn't been a new ep for 10 days)

15 days.
>>
Any no bullshit just paranormal podcasts? I really like where did the road go
. Entertaining and sometimes educational. Not looking for a comedy or campy one
>>
>>19154128
Astonishing legends is good but a little dry.
Think NPR about weird shit.
>>
>>19134926
LPotL fucking sucks, just a bunch of loud retards. thinking sideways is a way better podcast.
>>
>>19135032
Paranormies is amazing, but sometimes Johnnys mic control is triggering *clears throat repeatedly*

That being said because they give no fucks and aren't blue pilled they sometimes get more to the heart of things

1488x better when Rufus is on.
>>
>>19150596
That facebook page is pure cancer. Try asking why there haven't been a new episode for 2 weeks. Those people will jump on you and whiteknight the three. How DARE you ask for the content you're paying for.
>>
>>19154128
Lore is alright
>>
>>19154406
I'm not a fan on LPOTL and I enjoy Thinking Sideways more but when they mention "doing research" while the whole episode is quoting Wikipedia and mentioning the most obvious facts I cannot help myslef but cringe.
>>
>>19134926
I adore this show.
>>
>>19151311
Hmm. Sounds like you know him personally.
>>
Listen quite a bit. Henry makes me crack up; i agree that there should be more conspiracy episodes, I enjoy the depth they go into them.
>>
>>19151421
I can't tell if this is ironic, and even if it is, you're still 10 on a scale of 5 for autism
>>
File: 1325016290929.jpg (28KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1325016290929.jpg
28KB, 208x208px
>>19152569
Well at least no one here makes shill threads advertising the reddit tier "comedy" podcast.
>>
File: anon home video childhood.webm (2MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
anon home video childhood.webm
2MB, 360x640px
>>19151417
>>19151421
>>19152023
>>19152078

you faggots are cute together
>>
>>19151421
They've got a political podcast already that is a better environment for this stuff than their paranormal one you moron.
>>
>>19155221

Marcus, saved my life. I mean fuck, what more could you expect or appreciate for someone? Despite that persons idea of Marcus, I offer a sincere and significant impact he had on a "Listener"
>>
i should stress, that depite my response from Maecus wasnt the catalyst. Its what he said, not to say that if you dont get a response, your value is diferrent, thereas just something that resonated, i've learned that he knows a path.
>>
>>19136350
The Dulce eps are the funniest imo
>>
>>19154406
I heard tons of thinking sideways episodes and its fucking awful. they quote wikipedia and "close the case" with a stupid idea about 20 minutes in.
>>
File: 131112.png (148KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
131112.png
148KB, 600x475px
>>19151421
>>>/pol/
kys
>>
Do they record multiple episodes at a time? About 6 months ago I posted a correction to something Marcus got wrong and in the next episode he mentioned the correct information.

Could be a coincidence, or maybe they changed since then, but it seems like they would be a lot more consistent if they were banking a months worth at a time
>>
File: untilted.png (17KB, 536x441px) Image search: [Google]
untilted.png
17KB, 536x441px
new mascot of /x/
>>
>>19156457
dunno. Even if each episode is hastly prepared wikipedia info, its all in the presentation. I guess Your Pretty Face needs its own thread....
>>
File: 1493784397337m.jpg (74KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493784397337m.jpg
74KB, 1024x680px
>>
>>19156364
They didn't event talk about phil schnyder
>>
>they have shitty subreddit
>the Facebook group is cringe
> patreon autists defending them
cancer.
sage
>>
>>19134926
I enjoy it. They are kinda self involved try hards, but it's not bad
>>
>>19134933
This

Although I disagree with this >>19135372 anon. Henry is pretty close to the worst when he gets on politics, because he'll take it way further than anyone else cares to since they understand what show it is.
>>
>>19151421
>loses election
>"ur on da rong side bich"

Jesus
>>
>>19138206

The pizzagate tards thought there was a sex ring operating out of the basement of a pizza place that has no basement.
>>
File: Lc3SVM.jpg (142KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lc3SVM.jpg
142KB, 700x700px
>>19158407
>>
>>19135032

I've always liked paranormies. The older episodes where low quality shitposting fests, but it's gotten a lot better as they go on. The guests make the show desu. Johnny is a good moderator though.
>>
File: 1487228247595.jpg (151KB, 474x499px) Image search: [Google]
1487228247595.jpg
151KB, 474x499px
Still no new episode. I wonder how long the Patreon folks will keep paying for zero fucking content.
>>
>>19159010

Watch paranormies instead f4gg0t
>>
I also used to listen to Mysterious Universe, but lately, their episodes are 20 minutes of plugging their plus extension and then it ends with them going into it.
>>
>>19159010
New episode out on Sunday. Sounds like the tour plus Henry doing Pretty Face fucked up their schedule.
>>
>>19159026
That podcast is rancid shit. Even LPOTL is vaguely amusing, on occasion. Summer can't end soon enough.
>>
>>19159070
MU's great. Rock-solid release schedule and decent content most of the time. Sorry that you're too much of a peasant to cough up $7 a month.
>>
>>19134926
>>19135032
both are good but are shitty when they go off topic or bring up their personal politics
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-11-12-24-16.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-11-12-24-16.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I think one is upcoming.

Anyone know anything about the FX dude w/ Your pretty face.
I know they are in Atlanta and have been on tbe podcast b4
>>
>>19134926

me
>>
>>19159010

>oh noes we had to wait a whole extra day abloo bloo bloo
>>
>>19151311

Marcus is literally the only reason LPOTL exists, he's clearly the brains behind it, Ben seems like he doesn't even give a fuck and just likes hanging out and Henry is too busy trying to be funny. Half the time it seems like none of them besides Marcus have done any research.
>>
>>19161508
Don't they teach you how to count in high school?
>>
>>19161522
How does what you're saying contradict the anon you're replying to?
>>
File: 1497643653592.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497643653592.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>19135654
I need me some more ghosties
>>
File: 1496819280669.png (188KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
1496819280669.png
188KB, 343x355px
>>19151421
don't be such a fag
>>
>>19161685

Well I'm right and hes wrong, thats pretty contradictory.
>>
>>19161522
Marcus, pls.
>>
>>19151450
fag
>>
>>19135372
Yeah, I used to listen to a lot more cave comedy shows but Marcus is a stereotypical cuck. Actually since the Trump election I've pretty much only been able to handle last podcast and Page 7. Specifically because they aren't political, and even then marcus finds a way to open his mouth and be a total uninformed libtard.
>>
File: SAM3LOq.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
SAM3LOq.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>19151421
Dude. Conservatives are scum, but even I don't want to talk politics. Quite frankly, they range from boring to depressing to infuriating, and I'd rather talk about spooky shit.
>>
>>19134926
Mostly dropped them about a year ago. Like a lot of other people said, there's just too much true crime stuff that doesn't really interest me. I'll check back every three months or so to see if there's any new paranormal stuff. The last time I checked they did a fucking episode on Chris Benoit. That's really stretching it. If they keep that up, I'll probably forget to check for episodes within the year. I don't care one way or another what their politics are, but they go off on way too many tangents and laughing fits. Most of their 4 part episodes could be done in two if they could stay on topic.

>>19135032
Paranormies aren't too bad. I like the variety of topics they cover and how they don't feel the need to make fun of everything they talk about. The episode on Witches was really fucking fascinating.

Strange Familiars and Where Did the Road Go are my favorite /x/ podcasts and pretty much have the exact tone I'm looking for.
>>
>>19164741
People with no argument sure do love their feelings
>>
>>19135654
yeah, I know the boys read /x/ so they should pay attention to this. Most of us long time fans prefer the really in-depth takes on insane conspiracy theories. I like the true crime episodes too, but I'm already subscribed to a million tc podcasts and honestly, their approach can be a little insensitive with these cases.
>>
>>19148279
>does dugs
oh no!!!
Where does "enjoys hurting animals" come from? I know he said he killed frogs as a kid but that's the only thing that comes to mind.
>>
>>19135032
Paranormies is a good fuckin show, I just wish Johnny would let his guests finish a god damn sentence occasionally. If Musonius is on then things get way better. He should take over, honestly.
>>
>>19151417
Jesus Christ, no need to be so ass blasted, faggot. Chill.
>>
>>19165030
I think he's referring to the several videos he's shown at live shows, like the chicken being eaten by the cow. He's also told stories about popping "varmits " and of course the frogs. Marcus has problems.
>>
>>19152326
I imagine they signed a contract and have to uphold the advertising for X amount of time unless the other side pulls out. Otherwise theres no way they'd keep doing it
>>
>>19135372
>>19157498
Henry continuing to be as obnoxiously progressive as he is baffles my mind. The first thing he shared about himself was being cornered and nearly assaulted by urban "youfs." The only way he got away was by doing a Farley impression. How that didn't redpill him right then and there, I don't know.
>>
>>19169037
He probably holds a lot of non-pc opinions on culture, notice how everytime the Jews or black people come up in an alien episode ben and Marcus immediately shut him down, but Chinese and Mexican jokes are fine. They all work in entertainment, they have to play the liberal game or you get Adam Baldwin'd or James woods level blacklist
It's really dulling their edge
>>
>>19166884
Have you ever lived in the country? Because there was a loaded gun by every window so you could pop out and shoot deer/opossums/etc so they wouldn't get into your garden/feed and eat your fucking money. Shooting 'varmits' is what you do on a farm of ANY kind.
>>
File: tucked.png (261KB, 630x565px) Image search: [Google]
tucked.png
261KB, 630x565px
>it's ANOTHER boring episode about some serial killer

can't we just get the ghost/alien stories instead?
>>
I love this show

Henry is the fucking best. The way him and Ben bounce off each other is hilarious too.

Marcus is smoking hot.

Last Stream On The Left is pretty entertaining too.

I'm really looking forward to their next ep. Prolly can't top Carl Panzram though. That Henry voice lol
>>
>>19149407
Ben is a really good Straight Man to Henry's antics.

can't believe some normies don't like Henry's voices or Marcus's bipolar rants, wtf
>>
>>19151331
wait which one is this? sounds good
>>
>>19152849
the one where the little girl's brother killed himself was brutal
>>
File: 1478988868400.png (32KB, 851x582px) Image search: [Google]
1478988868400.png
32KB, 851x582px
18 days and counting. Looks like they're going for a new record.
>>
>>19169377
Go to bed Marcus.
>>
>>19151426
That's 4chan for you. People talk out of their ass all the time. Marcus has always seemed cool to me.

Now go to bed, Lupe.
>>
>>19136244
They said it was because Henry was busy filming Your Pretty Face.
>>
Their inconsistency is starting to imply a scam.
>>
>>19169178
Wtf did James Woods do to get black listed? lol never heard of that. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
how do i contact these fucks

i have a show idea
>>
1. They are starting to get extremely annoying with the "look how badass I am because I say I'm a satanist" bullshit. They have to make a reference to satanism every episode and it's been getting old for a long time. The "hail Satan" thing was funny but they're taking it entirely too far.
2. Marcus is a piece of shit who has the personality of a cucumber. Get rid of him-he's not a comedian.
3. Why do they reference some "Holden McNeely" every other episode?
4. Henry's tangents on how he's an atheist and it's dumb to believe in any sort of higher power juxtaposed with his adamant belief in ghosts, the supernatural, and spirits make no sense.
>>
>>19143959
You do realize that "snowflkes" by definition refers to liberals?
>>
leftists need to be gassed
>>
>>19154406
I just can't stand that bitch Devin (you can hear her cuntiness resonating when she speaks) and Steve sounds like he's Charlie Day from its always sunny in Philadelphia.
>>
>>19169377
Just fucking kill yourself bitch.
>>
>>19171253
They don't really mention much of their "Satanism" anymore, apart from maybe the taglines at the end of the show. And I don't think I've ever heard Henry go on tangents about atheism, as opposed to Satanism. I think you're just a whiny christcuck, m8.
>>
>>19143959
>saying "tangerine tyrant" unironically
>not being from reddit

choose one
>>
>>19135685
Not once has their liberal bullshit jas gone out of hand to the point where they be like "le drumpf is evul (insert stupid fucking faces here)". YOU say that.
>>
>>19171966
>No, YOU!

Ever actually listened to the podcast? It's alright if you haven't.
>>
>>19154633
Rufus needs to be on every episode, luckily they seem to be getting this based on how many times he's been on lately and yeah Johnny's constant throat clearing and lip smacking directly into the mic is fucking infuriating to the point I've turned off episodes because of it.
>>
>>19171966
What do you call directly comparing Trump to L. Ron Hubbard and less than subtlety alluding to him when talking about cult leaders during the children of God episodes?
>>
>>19171253
>2. Marcus is a piece of shit who has the personality of a cucumber. Get rid of him-he's not a comedian.
It's worse than no personality, he's a lazy tryhard. He openly brags about things he constantly fucks up
>release schedule always fucked
> topic research he boasts is just a verbatim Wikipedia entry
>his laugh is heard 50 times an episode
>when he screams into the mic at least twice an episode
>his pointless stories about "quirky texas"
>the awkward inclusion of who he's dating/fucking
>Pissy about Christianity, loves every other religion
> creepy as fuck ad voice over
> pushed satanism while acting like a PC cuck
> horrible taste in music he's smug about
>invents fictional titles and nicknames for himself. "Radioman" or dog meat suggests desperate for identity
>constantly telling the audience what he's doing with their patreon money "I'm getting my teeth fixed!"
>ben and Henry don't like him
>11 days left in the month, still nothing

He's a a talentless fuck exploiting the good nature of everyone around him, god I hope he dies
>>
god, you pissy right wingers are so funny.
>>
>>19151680

Two stories. One about some demon in the Sommne that apparently ate Germans and British soldiers, he apparently read letters of it on both sides, gave division names.

No such devisions existed. No such letters, and the area he claimed it happened, didn't even have any combat!

In his other story he claimed he was following jihadis on the breckon becons and a charred snake handed demon came out the woods and snapped the necks and mangled them.

According to golden fuck it was a local legend. Thing is, I fucking lived near there, am super interested in folklore and paranormal, and nobody at all has heard this tale of Snakey Mc.Snakeypaws.
>>
>>19173880
seemed too far-fetched to be real, his pod had the same type of stories. nice to have it on the background, but never took it as fact, there are other podcasts I am subscribed for that.
>>
>>19173862
Yes everyone who has opinion that's different to your own is a right winger.

Fuck off dude.
>>
File: 1495624381955.jpg (50KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
1495624381955.jpg
50KB, 640x431px
>>19173862
Who's laughing now, m80?
>>
Any thoughts on the new episode?
>>
>>19174248
Yeah it's like they took every criticism in this thread a doubled it. Oh boy another 4 parter on Oklahoma bombing. So spooky. But hey at least they get to bash right wingers, white people and shit on the south. In one breath they say Timmy is a sister fucking idiot and the next hes a genius. I mean I'm going to keep listening for now but the podcast is kinda gasping for air.
>>
>>19174467
Indeed. I have a hard time believing Marcus wasn't straight-up chased out of Texas, given how much of a faggot he turned out to be.
>>
>>19174126
sure thing sweetie
>>
>>19174467
Very classy, considering one of their own just shot up a baseball game.
>>
>>19174564
>one of their own
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>19174500
I'm not even american. I'm from an actual first world country with a reasonable political system.
>>
>>19174635
Sure thing sweetie
>>
>>19173880
Omg you mean the fucking stories in the creepypasta episode are fake!? Holy shit I unsubscribed!
>>
>>19174649
>>19174500
>this anal devastation
kek
>>
File: 1480188253429.jpg (222KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1480188253429.jpg
222KB, 890x890px
>>19174755
>anal devastation
>>
>>19174755
always this hyperbolic?
>>
File: meanwhile.png (558KB, 1520x1138px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.png
558KB, 1520x1138px
>>19174775
>>19174763
>>
File: karl.gif (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
karl.gif
98KB, 500x281px
>>19170809
LUPEEE
RODRIIIIIIIIIIIIGUEZ
what happened to him?
>>
ok off topic but i dont want to start a new thread.
the podcast is pretty good.
was listening to 243 that had some good war/military related stories.
now is there any other source for similar pasta/stories/ eye witness account etc?
thanks
>>
>>19134933
They're fucking Hollywood boys what did you expect?
Seriously what do you expect?
They're entertaining and I can see how it'd be hard not to slip up and inject your political beliefs into that kind of show though, I disagree with them on most parts but still enjoy the show.

I'd prefer a podcast that wasn't full of fucking BLUE APRON SHILLING FOR HALF AN HOUR and less people who love the sounds of their own voice. Nothing will really be able to outplay Coast to Coast for me I think.

I tried Astonishing Legends but they have an ad every 2 seconds and have gotten basic information wrong more than a few times.
>>
>>19145343
Crowley was the original shitposter possessed by the souls of every Australian past and future.
>>
>>19138156
I've noticed almost every single paranormal podcast is fucking trash at staying on topic and editing.
>>
>>19176995
Lore is alright
>>
>>19134926
I scrolled through the videos a bit and there's too much muder stuff

>>19135032
This seemed a bit more promising going by some of the topics but they appear like a bunch of very obnoxious people being overly edgy, and this is just from the first ten minutes of a random video. I guess I should've expected it from the try-hard name of the show.
>>
>>19177016

I feel the same way. If someone starts and episode with some 4chan memes and calls someone Goyim. Then I don't know if that person is able to lead an discussion.
>>
The end of Oklahoma City Pt. 1 was particularly bad, compared to the Paranormies' episode on the bombing it's pretty lacking in any paranormal or conspiracy content. Hopefully the other parts are better.
I understand why anons believe that they are (or have become) disinfo/shills. There's a certain amount of PC they have to be due to being involved in Hollywood, but it's ridiculous comparing older episodes to the more recent ones.
>>
>>19175813
Fuck off lupe, you're a faggot.
PS I fuck your girlfriend on the reg
>>
>>19179198
>PS I fuck your girlfriend on the reg
Only in you manic dreams, mark.
>>
>>19178868
It's called losing their edge. There are more shows on their little network, and they've all lost it a bit once they got more mainstream.
>>
>4 minutes into new page 7
>lecturing about dangers of Jewish stereotypes

Great I love preaching with my Hollywood gossip, thanks CCR.
>>
>>19134926
It's so crazy how fast podcasts have picked up. A year ago or year and a half you couldn't break 6 replies on a podcast thread. You know they lurk here and so do the Mysterious Universe guys.
>>
>>19178868
It was bad and I thought they had already done it. I must have been thinking of Waco. They have well over 200 episodes don't they? So I understand it can be hard after a while but I noticed more than once they will cover a story after there had been a documentary about it on Netflix. Which seems pretty lazy to me and the Oklahoma City and Ruby Ridge docs weren't even good. Me and my husband noticed that they reuse the same 10 or 20 minutes of content in both documentaries. Shot for shot word for word. Why rip content from shit tier docs when you probably have fans tweeting or Facebooking you ideas all day long?
>>
File: 1431952791482.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1431952791482.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>19180134
I think the LPOTL team spends a bit too much time on /pol/. It's reverse-radicalized them into "le Drumpf BTFO" redditards. With the exception of Ben; I can't bring myself to dislike that man.
>>
The new episode of lpotl was disappointing. Just them ranting about the dangers of right wing militia. Really strange to hear them pretty much backtrack on Waco incident.
>>
>>19171426
Who's the other one? Joe? He's the only one I actually like from the podcast, a little corny but pretty chill.
>>
File: 1491580605056.jpg (56KB, 541x380px) Image search: [Google]
1491580605056.jpg
56KB, 541x380px
>>19180395
Yeah, it was pretty jarring. Loved their Waco episode. Even if they're desperate for material, it's sad to see them feel the need to retroactively shit up their earlier episodes. I don't understand why they've become so insufferable.
>>
>>19180165
> Me and my husband noticed that they reuse the same 10 or 20 minutes of content in both documentaries. Shot for shot word for word
They're also notorious for copy and pasting Wikipedia entries.
Marcus is just lazy, which may be fine if not for the constant reminder "how hard works"
Guys a complete tool.
>>
>>19180196
I think ben is too smart to fall hard for one side's memeing
Also I dont think kaiju have political stances
>>
>>19181389
If you think Ben is too smart too fall for stupid political narratives, just listen to his political podcast.
>>
>>19180395
>>19180443
they get a little bit of success, Henry gets a girlfriend that takes him to pussyhat marches and suddenly you can tell they're terrified of having any opinion that could get them labeled "right wing". After listening to them talk about conspiracies constantly for years now, it's pretty hilarious to hear them backpedaling so hard now that Trump supporters and the Alt-right are constantly being labeled conspiracy theorists.
>>
Unfunny hipster faggots
>>
They're definitely running out of ideas fast., Sad really, as recently as last year they had a great thing going on.
>>
File: cropped-Itunes-Profile-LARGE.jpg (264KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-Itunes-Profile-LARGE.jpg
264KB, 3000x3000px
What does /x/ think of these guys?
>>
>>19169271
I think the other anon isn't arguing the country life. He's arguing that when people PAY to go see them live that's not what they're expecting. They go in expecting a live LPOTL show. Not videos of animals getting killed or him talking about killing animals back home.
>>
>>19181829
Patreon ruins everything
>>
>>19181570
Who have a life scum like you could only dream of. Now who do you think fate favors more? You little shit. You are the pile of shit in this equation. Unloved, lonely, bitter and cruel.
>>
>>19181480
Sorry bub, you are the fucking idiot here. That's why everyone who makes good art disagrees with your backwards ideas. You fucking rube.
>>
>>19180477
"copy and pasting Wikipedia entries"
literally 100% false. I don't even like the show anymore but that's bullshit and you will never be able to provide an example.
>>
>>19180196
No they just aren't fucking idiots like you. They recognize Trump for the absolute greedy evil buffoon he is. You are some small town NOBODY who will never make a mark on the world because of your redneck beliefs, and inability to see the world as it is. You are pathetic.
>>
>>19179423
kys bitch. You racist fool.
>>
>>19182418
I've been listening to them for the past week.
Really long episodes but I like them a lot.
>>
>>19178868
It was too much lefty bullshit.
Those guys truly are CNN fake news tier bluepilled normies
>>
>>19152023
HA! What a fucking retarded thing to say. Conservatives are cruel idiots, grinning bitter ghouls. there IS NO conservative art because you are all hateful scum. Fucking kill yourself. You are firmly the enemy of all enlightened thinking and therefore the art world. You are pathetic. The fact that you resort to hating on whatever abstract art you think you are hating on is actually laughable. You intolerant pig.
>>
>>19182893
You're on the wrong website champ
>>
File: 1320495911927.jpg (21KB, 399x515px) Image search: [Google]
1320495911927.jpg
21KB, 399x515px
>>19182418
Very good but they need to shorten or split up episodes into parts.

>5 hour podcasts
>no thanks
>>
Anyone else get annoyed that they seem to just go to the same handful of cities over and over for their tours? I live in Vegas and keep thinking they'll eventually come out here since they seem to enjoy drinking and partying after their shows and I can't think of a place that represents that more. Just frustrating every time they announce tour dates and it's the same old places.
>>
I've tried giving them chance after chance, and every episode lets me down. I used to really enjoy them when I found them a couple years back, but now I can't stand them at all. I couldn't even finish the new one, and we've waited so fucking long for them to finally upload it. Shit's gotten so fucking bad.
>>
>>19182859
>Who have a life scum like you could only dream of. Now who do you think fate favors more? You little shit. You are the pile of shit in this equation. Unloved, lonely, bitter and cruel.
Marcus
>>19182867
Go
>>19182876
To
>>19182889
Bed
>>19182893
Fagott

Last podcast is cancer and retarded.
>>
>>19183626
This
>>
>>19180477
He produces majority of CCRs podcasts. How is that lazy?
>>
>>19183972
Every CCR podcast is cheap garbage though.
>>
>>19184299
Okay lol
Sorry some of us appreciate normale entertainment and don't just circle jerk over Alex Jones.
>>
>>19184312
I didn't say anything about being alt right or /pol/ associated, you need to stop being soo diffensive.
Have you ever been to their website? Ever notice how many of those shows are cancelled/failed/ unlistenable? The biggest shows besides Lpotl are completely pointless and lack focus. Round table, sex and etc, page 7, top hate are almost completely incoherent. They get drunk, and record shit. It's not something you can force me to respect, snowflake.
>>
>>19183827
If all of these are Marcus, be my friend.
>>
>>19184339
What's wrong with getting drunk and recording shit?
Also, I love that you bring round table into it, considering that is been going for at least 5 or 6 years. That's a real failure right there...
>>
>>19184346
Yeah a few hundred listeners and 20 people on live chats (which they don't do anymore) is quite the accomplishment for 7 years of work, go them?
The only reason Lpotl took off is because the paranormal community (as you can tell) is autistic as fuck.
Every other CCR venture is a horrible failure and they know it.
Also before you respond, link me to a CCR patreon other than Lpotl, and you can disagree with me.
>>
>>19134926
I think it's fantastic. It's a couple weirdos who love this shit passionately, and have normalized it so regular people get in to it too. Most of the comments here seem to theme around them being a bunch of "normies" who don't spend most of their day reading about and watching videos on bullshit conspiracy crap. Well fine. They're more /x/ than /x/ is now, considering how much it's degraded in the past few years.
>>
>>19184362
I'm not sure I get your point. I know podcasts that don't have a Patreon that aren't on there. What does that implicate?
>>
>>19184372
are you retarded?
>>
>>19184382
Having a Patreon doesn't mean that you are big. It means you want money.
Also, true crime podcasts are "in" right now.
Plus, how do you know how many listeners they have? Unless. You can show me status on it, you can't drive that argument.
>>
>>19184403
I'm not arguing you fucking twat I used it as example of interest and that nothing else they've ever done has gone anywhere.
God Lpotl drones are fucking cultists
>>
>>19184423
Not a cultist, just want you to make an actual point about the show being discussed.
You talked more about CCR content as a whole, and the producer, rather than actually saying what you don't like about last Podcast.
You generalized the programming as a whole, and actually said "every other one besides Last Podcast". Your not convincing anyone that way at all.
>>
>>19184467
I've listened to a few sex and other activities, it's pretty much garbage that is very infrequently updated. However, it's is insane how Jackie and basically the female version of Henry
>>
>>19134926
I tried to listen to them because a lot of their shows sounded interesting, but I just can't get into the "parahumor" genre, especially when the jokes aren't even that funny.
>>
>>19185058
wuts not to make fun of?
>>
File: 1490190166634.png (688KB, 533x716px) Image search: [Google]
1490190166634.png
688KB, 533x716px
Someone should call on their next live show and ask why they won't cover Pizzagate.

It totally baffles me that they did a three parter on The Franklin Cover Up but won't even mention Pizzagate.
>>
File: 1479535772100.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479535772100.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>19185280
Do you guys think someone from the Deep State got to them? Do we need to rescue the LPOTL team? I want good shows again...
>>
>>19182889
>>19182903
Loving you blue pilled bush II era faggots spouting tired old talking points over and over again into infinity, cant wait until you lose your shit all over again next election when you lose again
>>
File: 1485662884207.png (1MB, 1062x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485662884207.png
1MB, 1062x765px
>>19185547
And upon Trump's re-election, Marcus's mind will finally collapse. He will then re-name LPOTL to "Last Podcast on the Right". Henry will be replaced with Alex Jones, and Marcus's voice will finally transcend puberty. All will be as it should.
>>
Marcus's twitter has been under fire since the new ep dropped
>I think y'all misunderstood, we're more talking about people like Alex Jones. Pepe is not the focus here, repeat, the frog is not the focus.
Maybe he's even in this thread
>>
>>19150684
how do you know this? Also iirc the patreon is for Last podcast, not cave comedy radio
>>
>>19169353
I like serial killers
>>
>>19170166
they just uploaded an ep about oklahoma city a few days ago
>>
>>19185862
disregard this post, I forgot how fucking slow /x/ is
>>
File: 1496935468365.jpg (69KB, 700x577px) Image search: [Google]
1496935468365.jpg
69KB, 700x577px
>>19185743
I'd murder to hear LPOTL interview Alex Jones.
>>
File: 1478937965859.gif (1MB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478937965859.gif
1MB, 600x400px
>THEY DIDN'T PUT ANY BULLETS IN THE SHOTGUN
>THEY TOOK OUT THE SHOTGUN BULLETS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>19145800
This but 4 hours and a 30 min intro is too much
>>
>>19185280
It has been mentioned and Henry seemed for it, but marcus immediately shot it down
>>
File: 1494984140001.png (367KB, 523x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494984140001.png
367KB, 523x410px
I like the Paranormies so much better. I wish they'd get a better connection or platform for recording though, and someone to actually research for them.
I'd volunteer if I had the time, I've had a lot of experience in business management and working with radio talk shows but I'm 100% swamped in clerical work.

>>19182889
This, Bobletyboompf will be regretting the scoops he has taken soon enough when he is impeached. We can't let this racist evil islamaphobic xenophobic aerobatic white devil man into the white house. Blacks were the original president, we were kings.
>>
File: 1425509575818.jpg (85KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1425509575818.jpg
85KB, 639x450px
Do any of you think there's any hope left for this podcast?
>>
>>19187252
With the way it's going it seems unlikely. The patreon has clearly done more negative than positive being the shows have gotten progressively more sloppy and erratic on release schedule. Paranormal or fun conspiracy episodes are a rare treat now and it's just 3 and 4 part episodes of serial killers.

Plus I think it's very possible the podcast dies in the coming years. Ben is clearly getting more into politics and eventually I feel will focus his attention fully on that. Henry is still going with your pretty face and if he gets a few acting breaks I could see him leaving to pursue that. Time will tell but I give the podcast another year before it's dead. Two years tops.
>>
>>19187412
Pretty much this.

Despite all the liberal shit I still enjoyed a lot of the earlier episodes and I'll feel bad seeing it go.
>>
These shifted more focus on live shows and getting to travel. That's way more interesting than sitting in the windowless basement making content. Also, Marcus parks sucked my dick.
>>
I wish Sleepycabin did paranormal shit.
>>
>>19187761
This exactly. At least Marcus has all his othe podcasts that nobody listens to. What does the creek and cave even get out of this?
>>
>>19187882
Marcus just got lucky with LPOLT. I'm more interested in what was keeping them afloat BEFORE it took off. I've listened to some of their other podcasts and wasn't that impressed. Abe Lincoln I like for Ben but Marcus is incredibly annoying with his views IMO. Creek and Cave at this point is probably entirely financed by the Last Podcast patreon. Which is ironic since you'd think he'd put more effort into his most successful podcast.

I'm more interested in how the hell he kept that place afloat BEFORE Last Podcast got sponsored and the patreon.
>>
>>19188596
Marcus doesn't own CCR, the creek is just a Mexican resistant with a stage for nobody comedians. Marcus weaseld his way into using their microphones, equitpment, time, and space to create a Podcast network. To date last podcast is the only thing to have turned a profit, which Marcus keeps mostly to himself. Ed, Jackie, Holden, tj, megan, amber, cena have never made a dime from CCR as personalities, as well as Rebecca who owns the creek.
>marcus shows up
>uses all their shit
> gets the fruit of that labor
> comes to the conclusion "I did all this"
He's a piece of shit.
>>
>>19188707
I was unaware of that. I always assumed he'd just built the place being I don't think I've ever heard them give a thank you to the people who let him use all that equipment. Wow, if all that is true he's a huge piece of shit. Why would all those others keep doing podcasts with him if they're not getting shit out of it? They have to all know the patreon is pulling in a decent amount of money.
>>
So this is a long shot, but did anyone see and/or record their chaos magic panel at SLCC FanX?
>>
>>19188990
Comedians needs ever scrap of exposure they can get, ao they do the show for free. That, and they're genuinely good-hearted and creative people who enjoy what they do; but are also being heavily exploited by Marcus.
>>
File: 1498109259567.jpg (141KB, 1057x740px) Image search: [Google]
1498109259567.jpg
141KB, 1057x740px
>>19185743
No doubt hes in this thread. Do you think his gf wants to bang him? She wants to sit ajd play on her phone while dogmeat faps to rekt threads>>19185743
>>
I am so sick and tired of Marcus and his ad reading voice. The adam and eve ad he sounds like a fucking rapist. His stamps read is annoying because it seems clear he's playing up his retarded accent for NO reason. Then the blue apron one is back to the weird creepy voice to describe food. It's all the little things that are pissing me off these days. Also how the fuck did Carl Panzram go from over 6 foot in the first episode to 5' 9" or 5' 10" in the third episode. Their facts are inconsistent across the same damn "heavy hitter".
>>
>>19188707 I find rebeca attractive, and would greatly enjoy any opportunity to fuck her ginormous tits
>>
>>19188707
Holden is the worst. He as no talent and will never get a real job in entertainment. It was only after he saw how huge lpotl got that he started his own podcast and begged Marcus to plug it on every lpotl ep.
>>
Went to school with Marcus. He and his family were super weird. There was a rumour that his older brothers would take turns ass fucking him. Felt sorry for him
>>
>>19179366
For realz, Lupe. She sez mah dik is bigger. Also you are a fat faggot. Enjoy your shitty life.
>>
I havent gotten around to new episode yet, and I get that they usually do the official story first, but oklahoma is so fucking absurd I dont see how you can take it seriously at all

As far as fuck drumpf and fuck white people, thats not even something new. they've always gone on about how white people are worst. It's just the way of the world, they'd never get away with calling the 9/11 hijackers goat fuckers, but fuck whites and especially fuck poor or southern whites. The annoying thing about their current politics is how they have flipped their stances, like going from child sex rings "this is real and it is happening right now" to it's not real and you can't even mention it. And I guess in this episode they have flip flopped on waco and the government dindu nothin it's those sister fucking whites

I dont know about marcus. I had felt kind of bad for him. He was just a regular person way over his head trying way too hard to fit in with talented people. He's just an average/below average guy that they are pretending is very knowledgeable and unlike the other two he seemingly has nothing else besides the show. I am curious about the patreon money, it's somewhat hard to believe that he gets half while the other two only get a quarter.

>>19192342
Must have shrunk after his legs were broke. Funny how consistently they have ads now compared to before they got 20k a month
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (136KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
136KB, 500x750px
>>19193937
I have no doubt, Kissel slammed her
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.