[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theistic Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: black mass.jpg (40KB, 455x404px) Image search: [Google]
black mass.jpg
40KB, 455x404px
What does this involve?
>>
theistic view concerning Satan
>>
File: MoreDevils6.jpg (37KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
MoreDevils6.jpg
37KB, 500x329px
>>19134319
Is this your view?
>>
>>19134299
Literal worship of Satan as an entity rather than seeing Satan as an archetype to base a philosophy around.

It involves being really, really edgy. Read the Satanic Bible by Lavey.
>>
File: young fedora lavey.jpg (14KB, 236x306px) Image search: [Google]
young fedora lavey.jpg
14KB, 236x306px
>>19134375
>Literal worship of Satan as an entity rather than seeing Satan as an archetype to base a philosophy around.
>Read the Satanic Bible by Lavey.
Why should I read the edgelord of this world's book when he is specifically the opposite of the shit I'm talking about?
>>
>>19134299

First, be very very stupid.
Second, be even stupider than that.
Finally, have yourself committed, and get a lobotomy.
>>
File: meon7onome.jpg (11KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
meon7onome.jpg
11KB, 184x184px
>>19134375
>God is fiction
>I am God
choose
>>
Make it up yourself.
It means get up, take your personal belief on satan and make it your god.
sincerely, since no one has the fuckers word on paper desu that is what you are doing.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-08-59-57.png (128KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-08-59-57.png
128KB, 480x800px
It's a deep commitment to believe in nothing more than yourself.

Jesus said to love each other as yourself, the big problem being that most people hate themselves to some extent.

Satanism is self defeating because it claims to glorify man while at the same time denying his most noble part: others.

The real satanic religion is science, but that's another topic I guess.
>>
Memes and edgyness

I mean, I get what they're talking about, Satan/Lucifer being a rebellious character, but at the end of the day you'd still be worshiping an agent of the Christian god.

Just be a pagan or LaVayen Satanist or whatever.
>>
>>19134299
Pretty much depends on your view.
If you believe Lucifer is real, you believe to some extinct all the other things are real too.
That would or better yet should raise the question : "What would Luciferians made come up with a book called bible? ".

And if Lucifer was a rebel, what kind of respect does it show to follow Lucifer?
Follow it's lead and rebel too.
So in other words . . .

Church of Satan got it right. Because they encourage you to create your own reality. Or you just didn't get Satanism.

At the end, heaven seems to be nothing but a waste of hope
>>
I enjoy the aesthetic and hermaphroditity of Baphomet. Fuck abrahamic shit. As above so below and Crowleyan do what you feel and get real weird with It are the way to go. All style and no substance and lots of drugs, sex and whatever else Al tickeled his fancy with
>>
>>19134299
Real satanism involves sacrificing humans and animals in Le Satanisme et la magie a black mass is depicted with both a dead child and women on an altar.
>>
>>19134400
Because all of his rituals involve invocations and praise to Satan (even though he doesn't believe in Satan).

If you're going to actually worship Satan then you should probably get a practice of worship or you're no different than any other edgelord.
>>
>>19134299
Dave Grohl
>>
File: 1331024985702.jpg (129KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1331024985702.jpg
129KB, 800x800px
>>19134299

It's the belief that the Judeo Christian god Yahweh is just one of many gods and he is a psychopathic liar. Yahweh lied when he said he created all things. Yahweh lied when he said his power is limitless.Yahweh lied and smeared the one you refer to as "Satan" (which simply means "Adversary"). Yahweh lied when he arrogantly claimed authority over all human life.

What evidence in the bible is there that Satan is evil and Yahweh is good? Satan wants man to have knowledge and Yahweh wants man to be ignorant. Satan wants man to be free and Yahweh wants man to be unquestioning slaves.

If you read the bible without any preconceived notions, it's obvious that Yahweh is the villain and Satan is the original freedom fighter.
>>
>>19138248
So basically you turn a star map , which the Old Testament is originally, into a fairytale with no deeper meaning at all?

Learn how to literature, simple minded low IQ teenager.
Did you really think the bible was to be read as a milk box? And you are into the Occult? You are making a fool out of yourself. I bet that you preform all rituals when you want magik literally and wonder why it did not worked as promised. . . Grow up kid.
>>
>>19134375
>>19135045
>>19135571
>>19137407
OP here. Wasn't asking because I wanted to personally get involved.
>>
File: nlkovc7xvp9aqshjy3ui.jpg (64KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
nlkovc7xvp9aqshjy3ui.jpg
64KB, 620x400px
>>19134299
I dunno but I remember skatefags during the 90's had NATAS skateboards, I mean I know NATAS is SATAN spelled backwards but there were some skatefags who took this shit VERY fucking seriously. They virtually sold their soul to Satan so that they can be in league with Tony Hawk who if you look at his skateboards are very fucking Satanic in nature, remember the Bones brand?
>>
>>19134299
Rimjobing a goat
>>
File: lavey-ritual-tier.jpg (60KB, 715x350px) Image search: [Google]
lavey-ritual-tier.jpg
60KB, 715x350px
Are all the Satanists on /x/ seriously just laveyfags? There have to be some true believers out there.
>>
>>19139039
my gods
Kaupus is a legend.
>>
>>19141557
Believing is Satan is just as dumb as believing in Jesus. LaVey closed all his satanic prayers with Shemhamphorash, the 72 name of God.
7herefor any real LaVeyan should know Anton was role-playing and did believe in a literal Satan at all. He believed in magik and fool a lot of people including those who thought he was worshipping Satan. His teachings aren't about Satan, but about magik. Laveyans know that and laugh at all who think otherwise or follow a real fake Satan. Again, worshipping Satan is like taking your mother in law to your mistress, totally stupid.
Worship your ego and if you are not up to that and feel the need to worship something else, worship God. In the fairytale He wins you know...
>>
>>19141638
And he MIGHT have at least taken the Probationer's Oath in the A.'.A.'. potentially.
>>
>>19141638
* did NO7 believe in a literal Satan.

obviously
>>
>>19141646
would not surprise me.
He handled witchcraft like a boss and did reaches all over the world. So yes, he very well could have been 'one of the goys'
>>
>>19141668
He used to say that this box he had "contained a contract with Lucifer." Apparently, somebody (Ken Anger maybe) in the A.'.A.'. frequently went by Lucifer, (I'm getting this from Ape, btw, who knows his CoS and ToS history inside-out and backwards) so it's speculated that LaVey may have taken the Probationer's Oath
>>
>>19141638
OP here. Just want to note again that I'm not asking "how do I into theistic satanism?" Just asking for information about it. Definitely not joining any satanic churches any time soon. Also not a Christian or about to join that shit.
>>
>>19141688
So you kinda saying he was in fact a Luciferian?
>>
>>19141721
No, just that whomever he (presumably) took the Oath under commonly went by 'lucifer." I wouldn't call the A.'.A.'. Luciferian
>>
>>19141732
but interesting, please share more
>>
>>19141750
I wish I knew more. You can always pop ove into the /omg/ thread (past bump limit now unfortunately) and ask if Ape or anyone else knows more. I'm pretty much just repeating what Ape told me.
>>
>>19135041
you're quite dense aren't you new friend
>>
>>19141693

There's a lot of bad info in this thread, and a lot of it is coming from those with clear christfag sympathies.

Basically theistic Satanists see the christian bible as a propaganda book full of half truths written by slaves of the entity Yahweh.

Everyone saying "hurr durr worshiping satan is worshiping the christian god" don't understand that the entity referred to as Satan is not a lesser being than Yahweh and is not subservient to him.
>>
>>19141852
However you slice it, it's still reversed judeo-chirstianity. If it were not, why use the exact same terminology, right down to the very names?
>>
>>19141877

Judeo christianity is revised Satanism. Why else would a so-called monotheistic religion command "You shall have no other gods before me"? They kind of tipped their hand didn't they?
>>
>>19141893
Wait, you're trying to say Satanism existed before Judaism? Historically revise, much?

There are amny reasons why that would be a commandment, not the least of which the fact that the ancient pantheons contained jealous and malevolent, as well as friendly and benevolent, gods. And since monotheism basically took all the old gods of whatever religion they were trying to replace and turned them into aspects of the "one true god," it makes incredible amount of sense. And see? We didn't even have to revise history to arrive at our conclusion.
>>
>>19135404
>real satanic religion is science

Evolution became popular before genes were discovered and before most of the relevant archaeological discoveries were made because it outlined a plausible way mankind could have dragged itself up from the muck without outside help.
>>
>>19135644
>And if Lucifer was a rebel, what kind of respect does it show to follow Lucifer?
>Follow it's lead and rebel too.
See also: /pol/ becoming traditionalists because nothing else was edgy enough.
>>
>>19135972
Remember when you were 13 on /b/ and some anonymous fuck told you not to fap to traps? This is why.
>>
>>19141908

>Satanism existed before Judaism
Mountains existed before there were humans to name them. You're not that bright are you?
The entity you refer to as Satan (which simply means "adversary") has no interest in being worshiped and doesn't command anyone to worship him. As a result, this entity has kept a low profile throughout history and his name has been smeared since he doesn't have millions of thought slaves to rush to his defense.
>>
>>19138248
>the bugs in my program are more powerful than me because debugging takes a long time
>>
>>19135972
Obviously you haven't read more than like, I dunno, maybe one paragraph of anything Crowley ever wrote?

Here's a hint though: his concept of "will" was largely Nietzchean, and not in any way "free love do whatever the hell you want no matter what"
>>
>>19141668
>one of the goys
>lavey
>A triforce A triforce
>goys
>implying
>>
File: 1460666298319.jpg (17KB, 460x455px) Image search: [Google]
1460666298319.jpg
17KB, 460x455px
>>19141962
>your program claims itself to be omniscient and omnipotent
>it gets bugs anyway
>>
>>19141962
they kinda are if you cant get rid of them in 5000+ years
>>
>>19141956
So, do you have any evidence to back your assertions, or are you just going to throw out ad homs until something sticks? Because just saying that ancient pagan gods can be symbolized by the modern conception of "Satan" is lazy as fuck, especially if you're just going to mix a hodgepodge of swill, shit it out, and call it historical.
>>
>>19141956
This is the we wuz kangz of neo-paganism.
>>
>>19141980
Also, I don't "refer to ( a specific entity) as Satan." Nor am I the one literally calling myself a 'Satanist."
>>
>>19141976
>on /x/
>second year of the meme calendar
>doesn't know mathematics itself has bugs
>>
>>19141956
>The entity you refer to as Satan (which simply means "adversary") has no interest in being worshiped and doesn't command anyone to worship him. As a result, this entity has kept a low profile throughout history and his name has been smeared since he doesn't have millions of thought slaves to rush to his defense.

>>19141988
>Also, I don't "refer to ( a specific entity) as Satan
>>
>>19141844
>>
>>19142001
Het, psst...anon:
I am:
>>19141988
>>19141980
>>19141966
>>19141908
Not:>>19141956 This tard.

>>19141984
Fucking EXACTLY
>>
>>19141980

The OP asks what theistic Satanism involves, I'm telling you.

>the christian bible is a propaganda book, and most people have only ever heard one side of the story
>YHWH is not a benevolent all-powerful creator god, he's a psychopathic liar who craves worship and adulation
>The entity that the bible calls The Adversary is not evil, is not a creation of YWWH, is not a "fallen angel", etc.
>>
>>19142067
Ok...? That goes ALLLL the way back to the beginning of our conversation, when I said:
>>19141877
Which you pretty much just came full-circle and reasserted my first point, after spending half a dozen posts denying it. I knew JoS attracted the mentally and spiritually immature, but I didn't know they allowed children.
>>
>>19142062
This is why we need ID strings.
>>
>>19142109
>ID strings
>>/pol/
>>
>>19142067
Also, bonus points if you can trace "the entity the bible calls The Adversary" to a single pre-biblical god or entity, I will be impressed. It seems like perhaps you have not studied the bible very well, because in some books "Satan" is merely Yaweh's leg-man. In fact, almost every book that mentions "Satan" in the bible presents him differently.
>>
>>19142086

You seem to be having trouble keeping up. Let's see if I can simplify it for someone of your cognitive level.

>a government releases propaganda about an actual event
>a textbook later references the actual event, but without the propaganda spin
>You: THE TEXTBOOK IS JUST REVERSED PROPAGANDA LOL

Do you see why your position is pretty moronic? I'm actually starting to get embarrassed for you.
>>
>>19142118
The Hyramite tribe to the south-east of Judea worshipped a goat-headed fire god called. Ad'varsara. provemewrongprotipyoucant
>>
>>19142147
I love how you JoSers disparage the intelligence of others to prop yourselves up. I keep giving you opportunities to back up your assertions, but all you do is call me stupid, which I presume means you HAVE no evidence? I mean, what the hell are you even basing your belief "system" on?
>Because muh Andrea Herrington said so
?
All you have presented so far is an inverted interpretation of the bible, then made a bunch of totally unsupported factual claims. I would love for you to present ANY actual evidence beyond personal feelies and the JoS "cosmology"
>>
>>19142118
Set, the Egyptian God.
His star moves in the opposite way, hence 'the Adversary'.
So funny how Christianity simply did not got Egyptian Mythology in depth and there shot itself in the foot by copycat too much without knowing what they did. There is so much proof in the bible that the bible isn't authentic, at all. Yet it claims to be.
Jesus never was, Noah never had sex with his daughter, the Antichrist will not come and Eve never swallowed anything.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (62KB, 920x598px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
62KB, 920x598px
>>19141852
What about the human sacrifices?
>>
>>19142910
Image are Luciferians, not theistic Satanist. Luciferians promote Christianity, theistic Satanist won't do that.
And Luciferians will do anything to make people believe evil is real. Including human sacrifice. In God they trust. Notice they never trust on God helping them. They know for sure God does not real. They created the myth for fucks sake.
They do trust in the fact the common people think God is real or at least there is some kind of judgment after death. Luciferians pulled the biggest joke in history and don't give a fuck if you know it or not. The cancer is already too big.
>>
>>19142977
OK so Wikipedia's explanations of this shit is that Luciferianism is just a benevolent "Satan-was-a-misunderstood-light-bringer-good-guy" that sometimes gets confused with Satanism, but if you look that up you find that it's just Anton Lavey larping, unless you're talking about theistic satanism, which is, according to you, basically what Wikipedia calls Luciferianism. So apparently, according to various /x/-tier Satanists and Wikipedia, all Satanists/luciferians are basically just benevolent larping edgelords. So then what. the. fuck. is that Moloch elitist bohemian grove shit called. ?
>>
>>19135041
>The concept of God is a fiction of our own minds, thus we are God

Try harder, fag
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.