[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to summon succubus, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: Alma_Elma.png (509KB, 797x597px) Image search: [Google]
Alma_Elma.png
509KB, 797x597px
How to summon succubus, /x/?
>>
>>19133968
You suck your peepee until the white stuff comes out.
>>
>>19133968
new phone. who dis?
>>
I'd also like to know how to become an incubus.
>>
>>19133968
peckahs
>>
>>19133968
depends on if do u listen to metalicka or megadeath???
>>
I'll tell you if you make a ritual and sacrifice some virgin semen to me.
>>
>>19133968

Summoning physically, I do not know. Summoning in dreams, I do not want to tell you.
>>
>>19133968
for anal or oral??????????????
>>
>>19133996
Give back that stolen phone you nigger
>>
>>19133968
She will feed on you and dump you out once you're a husk, just like actual women, it's not worth it
>>
>>19134076
Paizuri while delivering oral.
>>
File: full.png (360KB, 883x1250px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
360KB, 883x1250px
Oh... well that's easy ... eat your load bro.
Every time. It taste great and it's good for you too. Food taste better, jokes are funnier, it changes your whole perspective.
>>
You don't want to do that op, I did and all I got was paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>19134810
story?
>>
File: succubus (male).jpg (441KB, 1075x1517px) Image search: [Google]
succubus (male).jpg
441KB, 1075x1517px
last time I did I got a trainee succubus and it was awful
>>
how do i get a big dicked demon to fuck me?
>>
>>19135315
Sauce is Tiny Evil by muk for those interested
Cute read
>>
>>19135315
>awful
>Miyu

Pick one
>>
>>19134840
Back in 2013 succubi threads were popular but not a lot of methods were being thrown around, I ended up using the codex succubi. I felt a weird rush inside me, the adrenaline just started pumping and I felt this warmth and light in my chest. That's how it started and by the next morning there was an entire consciousness other than my own inside my head. I was just hearing voices, it was a complete sentient being with its own thoughts and emotions. It could move my entire body against my will and would give me this intense orgasm like feeling whenever it wanted to.

Eventually my mind fell apart and I was admitted to the hospital. I came home and for a few months after my "hallucinations" were still the same even after some heavy meds. I was miserable and suicidal and at that point the thing that tormented me was just fed up and said "I'm leaving" and since then I haven't heard or felt anything at all. However I still live with the mental scars, dissociation, extreme anxiety, depression l, etc..

If it wasn't real it was unusually coincidental, either way, I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
File: 1491887245316.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491887245316.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>19133968
>Guide to summon a succubus:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

>Books about succubus:
https://myspiritlover.com/

>Succubus Blogs:
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com
https://asuccubuslovesme.blogspot.com
https://succubuscollective.wordpress.com
>>
File: bread2.png (172KB, 227x257px) Image search: [Google]
bread2.png
172KB, 227x257px
u have to dress like this
>pic related
>>
>>19134060
its not funny to fuck with retarded people
>>
>>19135315
At least you didn't get a male succubus by accident.
>>
>>19134005
why didn't you just ask if they had shit taste in music?
>>
>>19133968
Here's the easy way to summon them.

1. Get money or steal it from someone
2. Get out at night and go to your nearest strip club
3. Ask around for cheap whores
4.???
5. Profit!

No but really just go get a damn whore im sick of seeing this daily shitty thread made by the same desperate retards
>>
>>19136788
doesnt matter, had sex
>>
>>19136788
I don't see a problem.
Well, the comic looks a bit like jailbait, but that's a different point entirely.
>>
If there is a such thing as sex demons, than it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to believe there is a heaven.

So tell me anons, what makes a night of supernatural sex worth suffering in hell for eternity?
>>
>>19137772
Hell is where the all the sex demons are
>>
>>19137809
Well you barter your soul for sex, you are already in hell, why would they have sex with you since they got what they wanted.

Would be like a prostitute fucking you for free. Sex is their occupation so unless you are suave as fuck while the skin is torn from your body to be used as demon toilet paper, then you would be shit out of luck. Not guessing you would be though since you have to summon sex demons in the first place.
>>
File: 1496715521352.jpg (25KB, 370x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496715521352.jpg
25KB, 370x547px
>>19136328
Your mind wasn't strong enough or had the will. The entity saw this and took advantage. These are Malevolent beings we are taking about here, not some succubus anime girl that's going to fall in love with you. People need to get that idea out of their heads and start realizing not to mess with this crap.
>>
>>19137772

"Demons" are just a convenient term for spirits. It is in fact derived from the greek "daemon", which just means a spirit - agathodaemons are "good" spirits and kakodaemons are "bad" ones. Most are neutral. A "sex demon" has nothing to do with Xian notions of heaven and hell.

You should be careful trying to "stretch" your mind. Looks like there is so little there it might snap pretty easily.
>>
File: cover.jpg (103KB, 469x751px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
103KB, 469x751px
>>19133968

There are other books and instructions available by magicians of varying degrees of competence, but this one is a pretty good place to start.
>>
I don't think succubi are necessarilly "evil" or "demons". Let's not forget the catholic church's demonized them and most things having anything to do with sex. They are probably closer to fays/faeries than demons, after all there have been reports of faerie folk having sex with humans in history and greek nymphs were possibly prototypical succubi.

>prostitution
while they don't charge human money keep in mind that supernatural beings always go by "quid pro quo" when doing favors for humans, even sexual ones, which is why you feel drained and exhausted or depressed after succubus sex. They take a little of your life energy after each session.
>>
Find a place where you can be completely alone and where it can be almost entirely quiet. Have with you a candle and a box of matches. Stay up as late as possible while it is still dark. Keep yourself awake until you're completely exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep. Light the candle, and stare into it. Keep staring into the candle until you entrance yourself and your exhausted mind. You should have prepared ahead of time a prayer written in your own words and have memorized it. Ask the goddess Lilith to provide you with one of her daughters. While staring into the candle, recite this prayer. Repeat it over and over as you continue staring into the candle. Keep repeating the prayer, over and over again as you feel yourself falling asleep. Then, at the peak of your chanting, stop. Immediately go to sleep. And as you drift off, visualize a feminine presence. Visualize her entering you, her mind melting into your mind, her limbs joining with yours, her head resting inside your head. Let her inside you. Let her penetrate all the recesses of your mind. Hear her thoughts and accept them into yourself as your thoughts as you drift off into sleep and peace.
>>
>>19138927
Sounds quite harmful if they keep visiting. Will they keep coming back if you were no longer willing?
>>
>>19138927
>They take a little of your life energy
uuuh...so do you mean life force as in "energy stored in my body at that particular time that will eventually be renewed" or life force as in "total amount of life that i have as a whole",thus shortening my life? or is it some other nuanced definition? i ask because life force is kind of a vague term by nature.
>>
>>19138790
Fair enough, appreciate you clearing up the definition of demon.
>>
>>19137868
That's not how it went down. My mind just imploded from the strain of having two people in it. For the most part she was actually felt prettysorry for me but wouldn't leave me alone. I think she felt like she owed me and tried to help and all I wanted was for her to leave and for my mind to be quiet. I guess she left because she k ew she wasn't wanted, and I was slowly recovering(even though I had stopped taking my meds at that time), I guess she just lost interest.

I agree though, it's not something to fuck around with. I knew that going in and tried to have respect and build a meaningful relationship,I wasn't just looking for a good time.
>>
>>19133968
Why do you ask? You do understand that getting a prostitute is infinitely easier and safer than that? Did you exceed the ways of pleasure and tried everything, including forbidden stuff? Thought so.
>>
>>19140119

Implying summoning a succubus is feasible at all..................
>>
>>19133968
is this the weekly succu thread?
>>
I managed to summon a succubus but she just looked at me, giggled and said "how embarassing..." and then vanished.

Did i do something wrong? I'm confused.
>>
>>19141422
Top fucking kek
>>
>>19134183
>Dump you out

So vore then?
>>
I'm only going to say this once. Disassociate yourself, find your desire, write it on paper in explicit detail, fuck yourself up out of your comfort zone with dxm and liqour and forget all about it. And you will find what you seek.
>>
>>19141683

Are you really never going to say that again?
>>
>>19133998
You can't be an incubus or a succubus unless you were born for Lilith
>>
>>19141422
Lol yeah they only stay with men who are fit
>>
>>19136420
I summoned a succubus once like 12 years ago and I'm still with her to this day I did it in a way so that you can physically touch her I'm not telling you how though
>>
>>19139034
the first one
>>
>>19133968
I've seen maybe two of these in the last eight months. Summer begins, and we have tulpa and succubus threads. Getting responses(?!). Go out, and try with a real girl. Summoning a demon because you can't get laid is like using a hand grenade to clean out your rain gutters. Kek.
>>
My apologies if this is that Femanon who wanted to do it. Still though. There were so few threads I remember them.
>>
>A succubus may take a form of a beautiful young girl but closer inspection may reveal deformities of her body, such as bird-like claws or serpentine tails.
>Folklore also describes the act of sexually penetrating a succubus as akin to entering a cavern of ice, and there are reports of succubi forcing men to perform cunnilingus on their vulvas that drip with urine and other fluids.
>>
>>19142411
>In the field of medicine, there is some belief that the stories relating to encounters with succubi bear resemblance to the contemporary phenomenon of people reporting alien abductions, which has been ascribed to the condition known as sleep paralysis. It is therefore suggested that historical accounts of people experiencing encounters with succubi may rather have been symptoms of sleep paralysis, with the hallucination of the said creatures coming from their contemporary culture.
>Many, including King James, have also correlated the succubi to wet dreams, or nocturnal emission. During the time when succubus lore was created, any sexual activities that were not purposefully procreative were considered sinful. The succubi may well have been an explanation for men who could not control their biological function, yet wanted to stay faithful to their society.
>>
>>19135557
Yes! I want this too
>>
>>19142411
Yeah that's what mine looks like and I have observed the vaginal and anal temperature differ based on her mood for me if she is sad her vagina is cold as ice if she's happy then it's warm and welcoming, they feed off of semen, you can see them and fuck them physically the deformities are noticeable for mine but I have observed that her wings are too sensitive to fly in fact during intercourse I will sometimes pull on her wing causing insane pleasure for her
>>
Simply don't. Its never worth it. No matter what you have, the price is too much for any kind of demon for any kind of agreement.
>>
>>19142429
How does that explain me fucking mine while I'm awake
>>
>>19143535
They aren't demons they don't harm you at least mine doesn't it's just like normal sex with a woman having a physical succubus like I do is like a symbiotic relationship I let her feed of my sweat and semen and she provides herself as a loving companion (yes mine is human like) and pleasure
>>
A succubus has been tempting me for the past week its been hell I havent given into her because I think their end game is to have you become obsessed with them but I'm not sure I feel like its getting weaker now everyday I don't give her my semen or acknowledge her her feeling of love that she sends me gets weaker and weaker still.... Its very tempting.
>>
File: 1436161494378.png (800KB, 900x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1436161494378.png
800KB, 900x1177px
>>19141422
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.