[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefaggotry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1492934838220.jpg (249KB, 900x694px) Image search: [Google]
1492934838220.jpg
249KB, 900x694px
Here's something I'm currently working on. I started during an eight hour car ride when I got really bored.
Humanity, I think, has three paths. The first is the path of the mind, to reach a level of understanding and intellect that we shed our weak mortal forms and become something like gods, unfathomably powerful. The second is the path of the heart, to cut ourselves off from mankind through the three stages of dehumanization: of the enemy, of the innocent, and finally of the self, allowing one to delve into unspeakable evil without succumbing to madness, and cease evolution outright. The third and final path is the path of the stomach, to return to bestial instinct and destroy all we have created to regress to the level of animals. To that end, I have concluded that humanity is being influenced by beings older than us, possibly older than the universe itself. The first, the mind, would be the will of other ascended peoples and civilizations before us, urging us forward. The second, the heart, being the evil that resides within everyone, wanting us go further into humanity, abandoned by evolution, bastard children of the earth. The third, the stomach, is the old gods of the forests, the mountains, and the seas, once men like ourselves, having gained great power over all facets of nature. They wish for us to regress, to revert to beasthood, and rule with them.
I'll go more in depth on the three beings individually later.
>>
>>19133846
Interesting read, OP.
>>
>>19133846
This can be condensed into threes.
Intellect, Indifference, and Instinct
Mind, Heart, and Stomach
The Cosmos, the Soul, and the Environment
Gods, Men, and Beasts
>>
Cosmos

The first being is the collective presence and will of old civilizations and peoples who have reached such a level of intelligence that they have become one with the cosmos themselves. They wish for humanity to advance themselves and reach the next state of being, so the cycle can repeat over and over forever. They thrive on information and knowledge, and can occasionally be communicated with through various media.
>>
Soul

The second being is the evil that lies within the hearts of men. Each one carries it with him, and the evil grows with his actions. For most, when it grows too great their minds cannot take it, so they break and fall into madness. This is because they have not gone through all stages of dehumanization. In order to embrace their evil, one must dehumanize his enemies, the innocent, and most importantly, himself. Once he has done this he has proven worthy of true and ultimate evil, the purest form of humanity. He will never advance and will never regress, only stagnate and wallow in his own evil thoughts and deeds.
>>
Environment

The final being is the Earth herself, manifestations of her energies are the old "gods" of the forests and lonely places of the world, the ones who shed humanity long ago to embrace beasthood. Examples of such beings include Pan, Wendigo, Fleshgaits, Goatmen, Baphomet to an extent, and the innumerable nameless entities that dwell in the deepest reaches of the wilderness where few humans ever tread. Some prefer solitude, others seek out humans, either to consume or have audience with them. These beings are as old as the earth herself, and many are extremely powerful, yet they are not true gods for they still inhabit a form or a place. Their spirits are what guided the planet's flora and fauna while they advanced, and at one time they were worshipped by the primitive humans. As time went on, men made their own gods, or had brief contact with true cosmic beings, shunning the old gods of the forest. These old gods were displeased with mankind, for having abandoned them and for having begun the pollution of the planet. However, they still have a small devoted following, which aims to bring humanity back down to a manageable, primitive level, until they are able to become like the old gods.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.