[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trauma based mind control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: newbg2.jpg (768KB, 1920x1240px) Image search: [Google]
newbg2.jpg
768KB, 1920x1240px
I'm not seeing enough threads about the occult aspect of pedogate and sex slavery, how symbols and rituals are used to enforce control on their victims.
Also does someone have more info about Chris Cornell allegedly being murdered because he was about to talk about child trafficking?

The only thing these people fear is the light
>>
File: ritual-abuse.jpg (104KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
ritual-abuse.jpg
104KB, 1078x516px
when you join a satanic order many times they make a full psychological profile on you and the most hardcore degenerates are the ones they want to promote by money, drugs, children you name it...
>>
File: shaman2-e1473890257500.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shaman2-e1473890257500.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
>>
File: mind-control-tests.jpg (24KB, 300x424px) Image search: [Google]
mind-control-tests.jpg
24KB, 300x424px
A child before the age of 6 is in it's most impressionable age and traumatisation sometimes begins in the woomb where the mother tries to hurt the child so her will will be forced on the child as early as possible, Jay Parker talked about his family having a designated Rape Room...
How can we allow this to happen in our world, the dark occult elite has never been more close to be exposed, this is i think one of the reasons why aliens don't like this planet
>>
File: p031rm9f.jpg (48KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p031rm9f.jpg
48KB, 1280x640px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=930-fKBND1c
>>
>>19133096
this guy seems like he's been training his story in front of a mirror,
>>
>>19132931

I watched that a few weeks back, the end was very interesting/believable.
>>
>>19133199
This is part 2, only released a few days ago?
>>
>>19133238

I'm sorry I guess I didn't watch that particular video, I just saw that guys face and assumed it was the same video I watched. On the video I watched? It was only one part, if I remember correctly.
>>
A couple of good books on this sorta subject are "Thanks for the memories" by Brice Taylor and also "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'brien. You can find both of these books on PDF, free to read, on the web.
>>
>>19132931
How the hell is this guy still alive?
>>
>>19132906
where else do they do this?
>>
>>19133277
Chexed and programmed to kill
>>
>>19132894
Pic related looks exactly like two weird kids I saw innawoods today. The woman they called "Mom" looked about 60.
>>
You wanna see mind control? Look at Evergreen state college.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.