[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are demonically possessed, how do you know this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 14

If you are demonically possessed, how do you know this?
>>
>>19132314
Why do you ask? Do you have any symptoms you want to share?
>>
>>19132431
Well one symptom good be a disdain or distrust in anything good.

I transitioned from wanting the world to be a better place to being content with it, because humanity deserves to suffer. Also a growing hatred for humanity which can't be described as human.
>>
>>19132491
>I transitioned from wanting the world to be a better place to being content with it
How long ago was this?
Was it after any certain event you can recall? Perhaps something that really made you feel disheartened about humanity or people in general?

Something has definitely been working to alter your perspective about the world.
>>
>>19132314
most of the time you probably wouldnt know it. its not like in the movies otherwise we would have video evidence of such a thing happening

your behavior might change some. people around you might notice it more than you though from my experience they tend to be bad at summing others up so their interpretation of you is cobbled together cherry picked instances that come to mind not a thorough study of who you are

any ways. the only way you would notice is probably if by chance you were possessed by something with "knowledge of hidden things". a odd ability allegedly some evil spirits and demons posses. if you start knowing shit you known nothing about and can confirm it like answers pop into you head and you google shit and find its true then your probably possessed
>>
>>19132581
This, when you start knowing info that you possibly couldn't of known, then something is up.

Its like that scene in "Devils' Inside" where the woman knew her daughter had an abortion even though she was in a loony bin in Rome. Usually its dark secrets that only the person themselves would know about.
>>
Not OP but I'm kinda nervous I am too what would one do in this situation? I keep seeing 666 everywhere and odd things keep happening. This one time I was drunk walking home and kinda doing some dumb pondering on the way and thought to myself if you're there God and I should follow you give me a sign and right after a cop stopped me and a bunch of them harassed me.
>>
You're not.
You just allow yourself to make
shitty friends
Move on get off this site
>>
>>19132712
>I keep seeing 666
Definitely being watched spiritually. Try going to Church and praying to Jesus for Guidance. Ask for a priest to pray over you and perhaps do an assessment for any kind of possession (tell them that you see the beasts number).
>>
>>19132314
top kek. if you dont believe in spiritual bs you most likely wont fake or think youre possessed
>>
File: 1497153638582.jpg (80KB, 551x700px) Image search: [Google]
1497153638582.jpg
80KB, 551x700px
What the hell, I'll post for you autists. I occasionally do.

I had a demonic being with me for several years, which culminated in a cohabitation.
>Inb4 nu-uh.

This was from the time I was about 13 until around the age of 22.

The earliest signs (when I was 13) were increasingly worse nightmares (including really weird stuff) and an inability to pray for more than a few seconds. If I prayed more than this I would begin to feel dizzy and disoriented. I sometimes felt like I was on automatic, even though I don't believe I was being cohabited at this stage.

I have come to believe this being took years to change my persona around to better suit it's desire.

No it's not like the movies, it's more subtle and sinister. It made me feel special and elegant and ruined me as a person.

Dark stuff.
>>
>>19132431
I remember being a kid and always identifying with the goodies in the cartoon but now I find myself rooting exclusively for the baddies.
Has He forsaken me?
>>
>>19134483

What kind of praying were you trying to do?
>>
>>19134492
>Has He forsaken me?
If you are not being possessed by demons then think of it more like a test. You are being tested to see if you will change your attitude to life. The stronger your resolve, the quicker it gets better.
>>
>>19134483
>nightmares (including really weird stuff)
What kind of weird stuff?
>an inability to pray for more than a few seconds
I had something like this. It would make me feel embarrassed when I tried to pray and think that it was foolish etc...
>>
You voted for Trump
>>
File: 1496892152827.jpg (187KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496892152827.jpg
187KB, 640x640px
>>19132581
>if you start knowing shit you known nothing about and can confirm it like answers pop into you head
Well, I might be possessed... Nah I'm just extremely psychic.
>>
>>19134540
>Well, I might be possessed
It depends on the power of the demon

Weaker demons are way more obvious, because they are easy to sense and the person will probably have abnormal mood swings.

Stronger demons are able to use really subtle techniques to manipulate you towards being more and more evil / negative (e.g. getting people to masturbate and that kind of thing gives them more authority over the person). The person doesn't even realize it and the changes will seem progressive to other people around them, causing them to not suspect anything either.
>>
>>19134501
My family was Protestant so that probably influenced whatever prayers I made. I think I just called God "God" and asked for whatever.

I had a bad childhood so I had a lot to ask for. This was a specific type of dizziness, it felt like I was throbbing in and out of wakefulness.
>>
>>19132314
You don't, since there is no such thing as demonic possession, at least in this universe. It's a psychological thing.

We know this because every time someone is possessed, it just so happens to embody what those demons are like from that culture and their own cultural rituals for it work.

For instance, nearly every culture has demons or an equivalent, but how they are handled in primitive tribes, Islamic society (with djinns), Christian society, etc., all differ and they all work. So, either demon possession deals entirely with belief and not any particular belief system, in which case you'd know if you were possessed because you would have to consciously do it, or it's a psychological phenomena. In which case you wouldn't seek out evidence for demonic possession, but rather clear signs of mental illness.

In either case it's pretty clear. It isn't exactly a subtle thing from most reports of it.
>>
>>19134536

His name was Seth Rich!
>>
>>19134519
>Nightmares

Dreams I couldn't wake up from.

I dreamed about killing a lot and found myself experiencing a mix of glee and repulsing at the same time. It felt so natural and euphoric to murder but my own mind was sickened by it. I remember screaming in my mind and being unable to stop what was happening or turn away from it.

Other dreams seemed to be about "heaven" or floating structures in space. Things you don't really read about or ever hear anyone suggest or discuss. Things I never would have imagined.
>>
File: 1496357608449.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496357608449.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>>19134549
What about extreme intelligence, telepathy, and telekinesis? And to add a little bit of context to the intelligence bit, I just know things and it doesn't matter what the subject is. I have never really considered it possession though, because I think it deals moreso with attaining a more advanced enlightment.
>>
File: sunrise.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>19134556
Demons and demonic possession is real. The smart/experienced ones usually hide themselves very well and they usually are able to conceal their existence behind the persons "normal" behavior. If the person was abused as a child, that is the perfect cover for their actions as, the persons actions are just because they were abused. The person themselves will probably believe these kinds of things, further preventing the demon from being identified. In addition people with skeptical perspectives and attitudes are less likely to witness the evidence of demonic possession or get thoughts that confirm their belief, for instance by thinking that videos are fake or that a psychotic episode is a product of the persons nature.

>>19134579
>I just know things and it doesn't matter what the subject is. I have never really considered it possession though
It depends on what kinds of things you automatically know about. If they are positive, then you have angels guiding you or the holy spirit over you. If they are kind of random things then that may be the effects of you remembering and reconnecting with your knowledge from a possible previous life. If it is enlightenment, then you may have been a monk or otherwise enlightened in a prior life.
>>
File: 1489293675173.jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
1489293675173.jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>19134604
>>
File: 1496151377547.gif (2MB, 460x432px) Image search: [Google]
1496151377547.gif
2MB, 460x432px
>>19134604
>If they are positive, then you have angels guiding you or the holy spirit over you.
That. I can see them, as well, but you see I am not completely sure why though. Also, I was a scholar in a past life so that probably is why just know things.
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>19134627
Sure. Try to watch this video and pay attention to your thoughts. Notice whether or not you automatically start thinking that the video could be easily faked, and how it could be faked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6zcPQfRWrA

[also it is probably a ghost, not a demon]
>>
File: 1496647931905.jpg (347KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1496647931905.jpg
347KB, 1200x630px
>>19134657
So, your proof is to go "don't question if it's fake or not", say it is likely a ghost anyway so it is even further removed from your point, and to top it all off you think a YouTube video is proof? Thanks for doing all my debunking for me. I'll stick to my two theories that are actually consistent and don't rely on "listen and believe" as prerequisites.
>>
>>19134687
It's not quite proof but evidence. You need to be able to overcome your skeptical beliefs otherwise why are you on /x/? We are trying to find the truth here.
>>
>>19134700
It isn't evidence.

Secondly, I am not doubting supernatural things exist. But not everything claimed to be real is real. Just because something exists does not mean there is a supernatural element behind it. And I even provided an example in my post about how demonic possession could be if not mental illness.

Third, you said to stop being skeptical because you are trying to find the "truth". And how do you think you find out what the truth is without critically examining things? Sorry, but being a gullible retard isn't how you find the truth.
>>
>>19132314
The urge to have sex almost all the time.
Basically you start to behave like an animal. You might be able to resist, in the beginning, but it becomes harder and harder. And subtle, you don't like to listen to preachers no more. Those are clearly signs of being possessed.
>>
>>19132314
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhE3mZiLyiQ
>>
I had someone tell me that my eyes seemed hypnotic like I was an animal that could brainwash people with my glare. Does that mean that I could be possessed?
>>
>>19134725
>But not everything claimed to be real is real
Sure. This is rational and reasonable. However, are you at least open to the possibility that you have a demon that tries to prevent you from realizing certain supernatural phenomena are real? What about the possibility that once you set a certain belief in your mind, you may, subconsciously avoid that information and have thoughts that discourage you from believing what may, in fact, be true?
>>
>>19132712
That's a sign bro. Time for change. Also, if you must drink, don't get drunk.

Getting drunk can allow these things easier times with you,
>>
>>19134892
>However, are you at least open to the possibility that you have a demon that tries to prevent you from realizing certain supernatural phenomena are real?

No.

>subconsciously avoid that information and have thoughts that discourage you from believing what may, in fact, be true?
Like you are doing by blindly pursuing every and any halfassed idea if it's creepy or mysterious enough? And the answer is again no. If I find evidence that my beliefs are wrong, I change them. Unlike you I actually do care about the truth. And you don't find the truth by being a simpleton and believing any idea without even bothering to do research and questioning things. If you are the same person, you actually implied that one has to stop being skeptical to find the truth; when it's the exact opposite.
>>
>>19134519
Know the prayer in the new testament that christ tells us to give?

There was a time, where it's like the words would blank out of my mind while I was saying them. Didn't last long though.

I forced through it though during those times.
Can't explain overcoming the blankness any better than that.

Such a phenomena hasn't happened since.
>>
>>19132314
Do you speak in tongues?
>>
>>19134955
>the words would blank out of my mind while I was saying them
Either the demon was trying to block you from saying them, or the demon had possessed you and blanked out as a result of you saying them.
>>
>>19134921
>If I find evidence that my beliefs are wrong, I change them
This makes perfect sense. The problem is that certain beliefs prevent you from experiencing contrary evidence. If you don't believe in telepathy, you are less likely to experience it (or try it), thus you will never experience any evidence for it (only ever hear accounts of it from others).
>>
>>19134921
>TheMessenger
By the way, what made you select this title? What or who are you the messenger of? What is your message?
>>
>>19134921
I have a question for you.
What motivated you to name yourself like that?
Please be sincere as I'm just a nameless tripcode dear.
>>
>>19135476
Have you done more reflecting on who you really are yet?
>>
>>19135476
>reflect on who you really are
>>19119591
>Are the old gods making a comeback?

Do it.
>>
>>19135476
Having a trip code essentially gives you a name, jackass
>>
File: autistic-screeching.png (386KB, 619x493px) Image search: [Google]
autistic-screeching.png
386KB, 619x493px
>>19134536
Yes, we know you're still triggered half a year after the election. We get it, seriously, we do, because you keep whining about it here instead of on /pol/.

The thing is: we don't care, you autist. We're here for spoops and shit.
>>
You hear their voice.
>>
>>19137072
I attest. This was when I knew I had something seriously abnormal going on. I heard a voice in a dream.
>>
Going on my heavily Protestant grandmother's stories she would tell me of a few people she would go pray over that that was supposedly possessed.

Can't remember the stories too well unfortunately but she claimed the possessed would speak in tongues and flail about just like the movies I am guessing. She said one even grabbed the sides of the seat of his chair he was sitting in and made it walk, another could hold a 16 penny nail in his hand and drop it in yours and would be hot enough to burn blisters on your hands.
>>
>>19132712
haha wow. the same kind of situation happened to me some years ago when i was in high school. i'm pretty sure i saw 666 every single day for months.
>>
File: be-degenerate2.png (739KB, 551x700px) Image search: [Google]
be-degenerate2.png
739KB, 551x700px
>>19134483
made this for no real reason
>>
>>19132314
you get constipated,or start to have difficulties related to constipation,and increased libido.
Demonic possessions were metaphors for sodomy,since castration anxiety was dangerous among primitives.
For females is the same,however they do not get much damage from the devil,they do not have a soul (penis,power of erection) to lose.
Of course it happens in the spiritual world,after consent to something of even remotely sexual,or by anal masturbation.

That is why we don't use demonic possession anymore, it really is about will,whether or not you want to take it up there.
Of course since a single cell of semen is enough to prove one is not worth of the soul (wet dream, Thomas Aquinas), when one gives explicit consent to a spiritual invisible force to stimulate the anus and does not interrupt the intercourse it continues to stimulate it ad infinitum.
It is a bit like having a vibrator 24/7, you lose energy,then at some point the spiritual penis falls.
It is a very common thing nowdays (homosexuality,genderfag)

So many stuff have been written here... i mean if you don't know something why do you even answer...
>>
File: 1412120454461.jpg (169KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
1412120454461.jpg
169KB, 1100x930px
>>19139251
Were you possessed by a demon when you wrote that? It is a complete misdirection and unquestionably false.
>>
>>19139027
bro this is amazing, you have an IG or @ where you post more works?
>>
>>19139321
No,for christianity in the spiritual world only humans are people,incomplete humans or failed humans are demonic.

Opening a door, is referred to that,a hole.
I will ask it again,why do you write about stuff you do not understand,mixing reality with a cartoonish picture?
This is serious stuff.
>>
File: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (16KB, 363x391px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
16KB, 363x391px
>>19139565
Stop speaking in code and reveal your true meaning.

> incomplete humans or failed humans are demonic
Aborted children and children that die at a young age go to Heaven.
>>
>>19139565
Holy hell, you are so full of shit.

Might want to change some things about your life, bud. You're kinda fucking up.
>>
>>19139565
Hey not the same anon you responded to; just chiming in cause it's clear you need a hand.

Protip: You're an idiot.

And we all love you anyway. Now go read a book, ya little dingleberry.
>>
>>19132314
>you are demonically possessed, how do you know this?

You don't unless it manifests as an additional personality outside of yours that actively tries to cheat you of your afterlife.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.