[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pill me on gangstalking and electric harrasment. Is it real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Red Pill me on gangstalking and electric harrasment.

Is it real?
>>
>>19132157
No. No it is not.
>>
There's no such thing as gangstalking, Michael
>>
File: stalker-stats.jpg (45KB, 525x706px) Image search: [Google]
stalker-stats.jpg
45KB, 525x706px
Gang Stalking:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing

Gang stalking is real. I have been of victim of this crime myself. I was harassed by a group of Hispanic youth for a period of over three years from 2012 to 2015. They threw an M-80 firecracker onto my patio which exploded with a deafening roar, continuously left garbage on my car, and did extensive vandalism to my car. I tried to file police reports online and in person with the local police force, but they kept on giving me the run around and refused to file the reports that I was trying to complete. The police thought that I was a crazy conspiracy theorist who was imagining things and did something to bring these hardships upon myself. (The only crime I committed was being a non-Hispanic white living in the state of California).

Then the gang stole my car along with three others on my street during the same night. At that point the police could not refuse to file a police report as they had done several times before, and I explained to my insurance company exactly what I had gone through during the past three years. My car was found destroyed beyond repair in a nearby city, and the total cost to my insurance company including towing, storage costs, and theft of my belongings probably exceeded $5,000.

My automobile insurance rates have increased along with everyone else's in my area. Gangstalking is real and has a direct economic cost on myself and my neighborhood.
>>
>>19132157
It's schizophrenics feeding off of each other on the internet
Its really the saddest trend
You can see it if you watch the videos of people "exposing" them
They just record random people and start hallucinating things these people just aren't doing
They also don't understand you will run into people you don't know in your town multiple times

For instance sometimes when I think about dealing drugs I see my counties corrections van drive by
If I was a paranoid schizophrenic I would assume that van is wired into my brain frequency and trying to harass me
In reality I work nightshift at a whataburger and my break (when I think about life) just happens to be around the same time this van is usually doing some kind of scheduled delivery
I also think it's just the universe trying to keep me on the right track with little shit like that
>>
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~makako/mind/diaries/my_diary.htm
>>
>>19132328
Buddy you just live in a Detroit suburb tier area where the cops don't care
It's really that simple
Move to a better area
There's logic you are ignoring to fit the meme
>>
Most likely chemical harassment. I bet most victims have chemical sensitivities. Claims of electronic harassment is just misdirection from the truth of the real weapon which is a variety of chemicals especially ones that can be absorbed through the skin and irritants that induce agitation.
>>
>>19132473
Indeed. Most reported incidents of "gang stalking" are made by the severely paranoid/mentally ill
>>
Gang stalker here. I have 30 people in my unit and ~40 more spread throughout the USA
>>
>>19132157
Electric Harassment.

There was used as a marketing gimmick, the ability to broadcast audio from advertisements, into the mind of specific pedestrians, if they stood in a small designated place, in Times Square. Shortly thereafter, the technology was bought by the U.S. government and its existence has all but fallen off the face of the Earth. This is not "conspiracy theory", this is what happened.

Is it possible, yes. That's proven. Does it take place? I think it's safe to say that average people claiming to be harassed and stalked are simply suffering from schizophrenia.
>>
>>19132561
Bullshit.
>>
>>19132738
No, they really do have schizophrenia. They make it clear in their numerous youtube videos.
>>
>>19132852
No bullshit about the marketing gimmick.
>>
>>19132222
holy quads
>>
>>19132443
pretty much this. stuff like that happens pretty much, the less you think about it, the less it happens. and when you do see or hear something out of the ordinary, dont lose your shit over it..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8&ab_channel=MisterMetokur
>>
File: White Flight.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
White Flight.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>19132473

Thank you for your advice and words of encouragement. What's so strange about living in California is that I'm living in a bad neighborhood, yet the lowest fair market values of the nearby modest single story homes on small plots are 1.6 million dollars! My landlord is treating me like a charity case and only charging me about 42 to 43 percent of my income for rent (the fair market value for a refurbished bottom tier one bedroom apartment is closer to 50 to 60 percent of my income). And if I move, I'd have to move to a much worse neighborhood. Another option is to get into below market assisted income housing. But those units are usually reserved for families with children (who are members of gangs and drug dealers).

What I need to get is a network of people who will vouch for me and back me up when I get harassed by my Asian and Hispanic neighbors. Actually, many non-Hispanic white people are taking your advice and are leaving California.
>>
>>19132503

Maybe the majority of non-Hispanic white people living in a state such as California where they are a minority are "severely paranoid/mentally ill." But they are still getting bullied by people of other nationalities. Just because white people are crazy enough to live someplace where they are a minority doesn't mean they deserve to get gang stalked. Also, gang stalkers look for an easy target, usually some one who is perceived by others as being different from the rest of the herd.

Non-Hispanic white people are the minorities in four states, 364 counties, and the nation's capital.

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/06/29/map-shows-where-whites-in-america-are-a-minority/
>>
File: 1496670260871.jpg (805KB, 1023x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496670260871.jpg
805KB, 1023x1024px
>>19133696
Just like black people, white folks pull the race card too. Im black and in a hispanic neighborhood (and pretty light skinned, I could even be confused as a Latino) but the second I open my mouth the realise im black and treat me like shit. Live with Mexicans that think I steal from them when in reality Ive never stolen a thing in my life. The only way this is going to end is by educating the masses, racism is socially perpetuated by people afraid of those that are different (ie. Fear that im stealing) when people realise were all just humans that are struggling together life will become more bearable.
>>
>>19132157
I can promise you, from personal experience, gang stalking is real. AMA
>>
>>19133938
Details is all I ask for
>>
>>19134025
Cyber bullying. There are people who stalk and harass others in packs. Look at CWC for an example.
>>
>>19134025
I was living on the streets in Southern California, selling weed and smoking meth, and a Samoan/Hispanic sect of the Blood gang began stalking me. They would drive by me and whistle, throw up gang signs, and flash guns at me. It went on for months and eventually culminated and forced me to flee the state. They didn't seem to do this to anybody else who I would chill/do business with and what made it worse was nobody would believe me because I was using meth at the time.
>>
>>19132157
its just demons fucking with you trying to make you crazy
>>
>>19132157

Is gang stalking real? I think the answer is sort of. If you can gather together two dozen people who hate one person, you can bully the hell out of them.

However, conditions where two dozen people have any unified opinion about one person are pretty much limited to public schools and political offices, so real gang stalking is also limited to those environments.

As for electronic harassment... It's sort of in the same position, except even rarer. There are things you can do with directed energy to really fuck with people bad, but in practice they're super uncommon. Most of the people with the skills necessary to electronically harass someone are too busy being paranoid about the electronic harassment they themselves are (not) receiving.
>>
>>19134054

Trolling people with energy is mad science. Big expenses for little effects, and too much equipment has to be positioned correctly. Not to mention that by the time you're using enough energy to be able to rely on any of the effects, you've used enough energy to create fire hazards. People who are busy being paranoid about electronic harassment are only aware of some of the potentials. They haven't really thought out the logistics of it. You can tell they don't really understand it by how rarely they try to mess with others the way they claim they're being messed with. The truth is in the trolling.
>>
>>19132157
Yes.
I can't explain it.
You'll know it if it happens, but good luck getting anyone to believe it.
>>
>>19134054
>Nobody will ever work together unless they're in perfect agreement

You sound like a retard.
>>
>>19134333
desu they don't give a fuck about collateral damage, about fire hazards, about anybody.
especially not the idiots who fell through the court system to be used as their little harassment slaves.

they do many things and get away with it because merica.

people are so brainwashed with patriotic bullshit that they will start targeting people with any little lies.
>tell everyone this person is a terrorist, spy, noncomformist, radical, weakling easy to rob, a faggot, pedophile, race gang member, serial killer, molester, shit talker, flag burner, military basher, corrupt, rapist, liar, thief, rival gang member, drug dealer, trafficker.

The labels that can be placed on a person are unending. the rest just works itself with minor nudging by the criminals involved, to push nearby civilians into a witch hunt blood frenzy.

Never even realizing who they are actually hurting and who they are working for.
zersetzung never ended, but evolved and combined with many other programs.
To continue testing weapons on potential dissenters and enemies. With a lack of that, even on innocent civilians to document the effects and struggle.

One personal experience.
>Driving through city to restaurant
>black car starts tailing us across intersections and turns for over 7 miles, right behind us.
>tell the driver fuck this shit, pull up into 7-11
>this bald fbi looking faggot parks right besides us
>start talking shit to im prepared to break this bitch
>only replies "I am here to make sure you are safe"
>don't even bother getting down, flip the bitch off and pull out and drive off
>fuck a 25 to life for killing a fucking spook in public
>drive like fuck 10 miles through alleyways and nope the fuck out.
>>
also would receive severe burning pain in our apartment when close to the exit/windows on skin and facial area a few times.
>rapid burning like needles or being tossed in a microwave.

>walk the street and would hear random voices, conversations, laughs, screams. nobody around for miles, no nearby houses, just cellphone towers and sometimes closed businesses or empty parks.

>nonstop headaches, body pain, confusion, motor problems.

>car keeps having electronic components fried

>buy new car
later a black car parks besides us at gas station, we start seeing smoke come out of our hood and an awful burning smell. they peel out like 14 year olds and we walk out to find a burnt alternator and a hole burnt into our power steering, car would not turn on

>particularly in arizona, green taxi company dominates the two major cities. they will follow you around if you become a ti. even into alleyways, businesses and residentials. on foot or by car as well.
if you stop driving they will get off the car and start randomly screaming shit and act like you are harassing them or take pictures of you.

>cops randomly start setting up outside your house or corner on a daily basis and watching you/ yelling commands or insults through megaphone to self or relatives.

I could go on and on with personal experiences.

cameras and smartphones are literally the best weapons against them all. the only solution, to leave the city or better the state and never rely on aid programs, barely touch registration and insurance or tax agencies with utmost care.

never tell people what you know or have seen as they have shills that sit around all day in public places waiting for people to narc on for shekels.
Only trust closest friends and family.
>>
>>19135424

>You sound like a retard.

It appears that only one of us is smart enough to copy-paste correctly. Fascinating, that. I suspect there's a malign spirit between your computer and your chair, and it's preventing your reading comprehension from working.
>>
>>19132871
No, that part is true, I'm afraid.
>>
>>19132157
no, but electric harassment is a great band name.
>>
>>19133838
Hang in there buddy, humans are cruel.

Try your best to not become another cog in the machine of hatred, even though you are being mistreated. I wish you all the best.

Same goes for all of you, no matter what race you are and what type of hate people direct towards you people.
>>
>>19135458
>>19135489

Wow, what's it like being literally batshit insane?
>>
>>19135458

>drive like fuck 10 miles through alleyways and nope the fuck out.

did it occur to you that if they were stalking you that they would have put a GPS on your car?

They wire it right to your car battery so it never runs out of power working, very clever.

https://www.wired.com/2010/10/fbi-tracking-device/
>>
>>19138829
>>19138829
just fine here where I am. shit only happens to me in the usa.

I had actually documented photos and plenty of video but deleted them since no one gave enough of a fuck and I couldn't afford a lawyer to sue the state.
Why would I even bother posting any proof here. you faggot shills will just shit all over the place. had plenty of my friends and family see these acts in person too, but it's not worth dragging them into this mess. your country is far beyond repair and it's spreading faster than ever.
>>
File: Stingray-Mobile-Surveillance.jpg (247KB, 1035x703px) Image search: [Google]
Stingray-Mobile-Surveillance.jpg
247KB, 1035x703px
>>19138904
they actually use stingrays and cell phone towers.
we figured it out after a year or two but I couldn't figure out the tech behind it until I got involved with Anonymoose.

We learned that changing cell phones constantly throws them off.
sometimes just a number change would do a trick for a month or two somehow.
>>
>>19138909

>hears voices
>is paranoid as fuck
>thinks the government is fucking with you because reasons
>everyone who doesn't believe you is paid opposition

You have schizophrenia, genius.
>>
>>19139137
as I said, outside of U.S. cities I don't hear shit.
directed sound is nothing new. You cia faggots can't keep people in the dark forever. My health record is clean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ORUZ18W-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x17iNaJfNLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ORW_k8fKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eZVF1ouTT4
>>
Yes, it is mind control and the target is usually grateful in the end. But I turned out useless and miserable so now they want me dead or in the funny farm.
Here is a video with evidence of electronic harassment that did bad damage to me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K6QlQ8LuPZI
I believe I was also poisoned.
>>
>>19135489
Holy shit man, you need help of the mental variety
>>
File: 1489173956495.png (215KB, 585x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489173956495.png
215KB, 585x439px
My parents have hired a bunch of people to stalk me, they work in all sorts of places, stand outside my house so I can't leave, play songs on the radio to harass me, every link I click, everything I type is recorded and used against me, it's ridiculous I don't know why they harass me like this I've sold all my belongings so I can make sure there's no hiding spots to plant cameras but they still come over in person, walk by and pretend they're not looking but they think I can't see them side-eyeing me absolutely ridiculous I'm not doing anything wrong but they make me feel like a criminal, you know 'just act natural' maybe they won't notice you, stupid perps hired to talk loud in groups near you so you can't think straight.
>>
>>19140735
Time to go live in a cave nigga
>>
>>19132157
thinking u are being electronically harassed = psychosis
>>
It has gone on. Look at Chris chan, and countless other lolcows. Most of the people claiming to be targetted are probably just schizophrenic though.
>>
>>19135489
>leave the city
Lol, you have no idea.
They watch you 24/7 with their radiation and there are targeted ones all over the world.
Have a look on the internet.
>>
>>19140721
>>19140735
>>19140737
>>19140744
>>19140764
>>19140784
Nice sliding, cunts.
Look people, evidence >>19140680
>>
>>19133768

you are confusing the term "gang-stalking", which means "i believe the government is reading my mind and sending random people to stare at me while i buy groceries", with "living in a bad neighborhood". it's understandable, since the word "gang" makes people think of, you know, gangs. but that's not what this fucking thread is about.

nobody's claiming that every white person in california is schizophrenic. they're trying to explain to you that you are a fucking moron who does not know what words mean.

there's a whole other topic to be discussed about race relations in California and elsewhere, but it should be conducted in another thread, probably /pol/ where all the other terrified, oppressed white people will be happy to reinforce your stories of persecution.
>>
>>19140721
see
>>19139255

why would I need help when I am happily living on the coast as a semi retiree and I am making money enjoying my job?
Without anybody bothering me?
I don't need your opinion.
I am here to tell OP what is really going on because I experienced it for a very long time.

Nice damage control though, nsa.
i really missed how you would shit on our threads on /t/
NOT
>>
>>19141100
>
Thank you, anon, from the poster that anon was responding to. I don't see where the holy hell of flying fuck I said ANYthing about race, either, but, well, y'know...I guess every thread has to become an "US vs. THEM" issue, for some people.
>>
>>19135489

That sounds like a severe case of neuropathy and potential mental illness. Get checked for diabetes, for one thing.
>>
>>19132157

I see someone listen to Mysterious Universe podcast.

Have you seen the vice documentary?
https://youtu.be/62s3FinAoC0
>>
>>19141795
Clean bill of health as I already stated.
do fuck off
>>
i'm not enough aware of my surroundings to know if i'm gang stalked.
Whenever something strange happen to me i'm like "meh"

i've experienced a ton of weird shit but i just don't care. I don't even smoke weed. Just an example.

>2 in the morning
>doorbell ringing
>was awake because working on drawings i make
>open
>two cops staring at me
>"what is it officer?"
>the tall one says" We just wanted to know if you are okay"
>"yes"
>"goodnight sir"
>one hour later two other cops show up at my door
and i shit you not
>30 minutes after two cops again.
>stares at me without posing question
>leave

it was days later that i realised it was a bit odd.
I didn't had music on or anything.
>>
>>19132503
>Most reported incidents of "gang stalking" are made by the severely paranoid/mentally ill
Probably all. Not that it doesn't happen, but like government/alphabet assassination it's likely to be a few strategic targets. Most of the people who claim such things don't have any strategic value to much of anybody.
>>
>>19141933
And you dont have a phone camera?
>>
>>19143356
>be in america
>interacting with police
>pulls out object from pocket
>gets shot
topkek
>>
>>19140680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0rXAFWIniI
Another video from half a year ago, when my nervous system was fried for good.
What's so funny about this?
>>
>>19144137
>nervous system fried
you seem to be typing just fine
unplug your fucking lamp you hypochondriac autist ffs
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.