[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizzagate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

Pizzagate: how has it affected you?

I think ever since I researched it, all the crazy evil shit that happens now and in the past, I've attracted a demon/the devil.

But since then I've also come to the realisation that we may have spirit guides. How do I get rid of a demon, but not spiritual/holy guides?

Fucking help me
>>
>>19131347
Go outside and get a little sunshine
>>
>>19131347
>pizzagate

>he hasn't even read the Dutroux testimonies
>he's freaking out about instagram posts when there's actual rape, necrophilia, murder and bestiality testimonies

normalfags
>>
>>19131347
stop shitposting on /x/ and stop spending time on shit that doesn't get you ahead in life
>>
holy shit hahahahah
>>
>>19131347
I researched this shit for months straight, then forgot about it, literally nothing happened. Stop being paranoid and go outside.
>>
>>19131347
>I've attracted a demon/the devil.
Don't get rid of him.
>>
>>19131347
>How has it affected your life?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
>>
>>19131347
Oh look, another paranoid fundie Xtian whose church-bred sense of guilt and shame is driving them literally insane.
>>
File: IMG_1611.jpg (66KB, 746x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
66KB, 746x715px
I'm a faggot so someone wanna fill me in on what the fuck pizzagate is? Is it a literal gate made of fucking pizza?
>>
>>
>>
>>19132414
no you fucking retard, it's a portal to pizza, like stargate
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (50KB, 575x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
50KB, 575x491px
>>19132435
So it's just political bullshit?
>>
>>19132404
>If you don't like satanic ritual abuse, pedophilia, government cover-ups and media shilling, it's because you're a Christian

Don't fall on that edge, you might kys.
>>
>>19132461
2% political bullshit, 98% /pol/-bred autism that, per usual, spilled over into /x/
>>
>>19132509
THIS, very much. also,
> I've attracted a demon/the devil.
>How do I get rid of a demon

Have A LITTLE bit to do with my post
>>
>>19131347
It showed me the world for what it is and how hard people will work to silence the truth.

It revealed that we all percieve and come to conclusions differently for various reasons
>>
File: jobamapizza.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jobamapizza.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19131347

Check out the "finders"

https://imgur.com/a/Ol3jJ/all

"There appeared to be an altar setup in a residential aarea of the warhouse.

Many jars of urine and feces were located in this area"

"The officers presented me with a photo album... photos of adults and children

dressed in white sheets participating in a "blood ritual." The ritual centered

around the execution, disembowelment, skinning, and dismemberment of the goats

at the hands of the children. This included the removal the testicals of a male

goat, the discovery of a female goat's "womb" and the "baby goats" inside the

womb, and the presentation of a goats head to one of the children."
>>
File: obamasub.jpg (53KB, 479x620px) Image search: [Google]
obamasub.jpg
53KB, 479x620px
>>19136106

sorry my txtpad made it retarded
>>
>>19131347
let go of the concept in your mind and don't blame yourself.
I did it for a long time and I ended up breaking a lot of shit and committing crimes trying to get killed. my experience came started back in my teens however, when I was given an old fugitive hackers computers and shit. Pre-2000. As I was looking through the burned cds looking for games and shit I found a cd full of pizza and trafficking and who knows what else. I ran outside and broke it into a fuckload of pieces but I never got the images out of my head. And from there I started seeing all the actual abuse going on in the world, something I had never been told about, just flooding my senses.

>>19132404
>>19131555
>>19131572
>>19131575
>>19132462

actual sound advice
>>
>>19131347
Here, OP, use this as a ritual:
>Visualize yourself in a golden shield/aura of light and love
>"Only energies/vibrations/thoughts/emotions from my highest self may enter this shield"
>"All other low energies/vibrations/thoughts/emotions targeting me with the intention of negativity or harm are transmuted into unconditional love and sent back"
>"Only beings of pure love and pure intention may contact and speak with me."
>"All other entities are blocked and removed from my surroundings"
Set an intention to connect with only positive and uplifting beings. Trust your intuition to guide you, light and free energies are much more comfortable than the darker or "evil" energies
>>
If you want to help the good fight, there is this http://www.vets4childrescue.org/
>>
>>19138049
Do this it's great, it finds your center and removes that inner piece of doubt it's like a mental scanning, it's great for proximity threats and it works if you change the colors, it has that inner child quality of something that feels more real than it should.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.