[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marrying God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 38

Would you marry God if you could?

What if God rejected you?

Would you change yourself for God?

What if God had no time for you?

What if God abused you after you married? Or you didn't like it?

Would you get a divorce? How?
>>
They should really change /x/ - paranormal to
/x/ - retarded questions
>>
Besides eight principal queens, the Hindu god Krishna, an avatar of the god Vishnu, is described to have 16,000 unnamed junior wives. Krishna accepted them as his wife upon their insistence to save them from the society who saw them as slaves of the demon king Narakasura. When Krishna slew Narakasura, he accepted all the captive women upon their insistence to safeguard their dignity. After marriage, they all lived in Dwarka, in a divine happiness.
>>
File: Shri Radha Krishna Pure Love.jpg (248KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shri Radha Krishna Pure Love.jpg
248KB, 1024x768px
>>19130313
I just randomly thought of making this thread just now. Whats retarded about it?
>>
>>19130324
Because it's the equivalent of asking "what if I marry a saiyajin?" "What if Goku's seed made me pregnant even if I'm a boy?" "would drinking his fluids make me saiyajin too?" "if Goku dies and then revives with the dragon balls, that means the marriage is broken, since it's till death tears us apart?" "If I marry a fusion do I get spitroasted when they defuse?" "What if my husband picollo kills me accidentally? would it hurt?
>>
>>19130425
This
>>
>>19130425
/thread
>>
>>19130425
>>19130580
>>19130627
Would you marry God or not?
>>
>>19130302
>Would you marry God if you could?
Currently, no. In my delusion I look on Krishna as a friend.

>What if God rejected you?
"I know no one but Krishna as my Lord, even if He handles me roughly, or makes me broken-hearted by not being present before me."

>Would you change yourself for God?
I'm trying. I'd like to try. I hope one day I would like to try to change for Krishna.

>What if God had no time for you?
He has all time. He is time.

>What if God abused you after you married? Or you didn't like it?
Well, this isn't really theologically possible in Gaudiya Vaishnavism. But let's entertain the thought. My first response is to repeat the last line of the Sikshastakam: "even if He handles me roughly." My second is to think of all the stories of Krishna teasing Radha and the Gopis, that the abuse Krishna gives is always to further endear Himself to his beloved. Or think of the mischief he causes to the parents of Vrindavan-dhama. While they yell and complain, they all secretly love being to gather and moan about what their naughty little God has done today.

If I look at their examples, along with the writings of my tradition's great persons, I must conclude that I would get abused, but that I would WANT to.

>Would you get a divorce? How?
If you accept the notion that the spirit soul was once existing with Krishna and then fell - I would say that every soul in the material realm already did get a divorce.

Otherwise, I'd have to say no. Separating myself from Krishna wouldn't be an option once reunited.
>>
>>19130970
Are you a devotee? Where do you live? There are other Gods than Krishna. What about Jesus or some other God?
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19130302

There was a time when God got first pick of the ladies - but then Moses and his followers came along and stole all the sheep through mass murder, rape, and plunder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-nzVQYyq4
>>
File: avatar categories.gif (75KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
75KB, 1100x800px
This really highlights to me the difference between material and spiritual awareness within bhakti-yoga.

To the entity covered by Maya, the relationship of the soul to Krishna is absolutely abhorrent; it is the worst subjugation and slavery possible, worse than raping someone to death. The soul in Maya wants to be the center, the controller, the enjoyer, the independent, the arbitrator. Anything and anyone that lessens this notion is unwanted.

A soul not under illusion realizes that they are NONE of these things. The pure soul willingly gives up any notion of self-directed pleasure and activity. They more than literally become the slave and plaything to Krishna. Their singular driving purpose becomes "will this make my Beloved happy?"

>>19130983
>Are you a devotee?
I'm trying to be. I'd like to try...

>Where do you live?
I move a lot in my life. Currently in southeast US.

>There are other Gods than Krishna. What about Jesus or some other God?
I would accept there are other facets, other personalities to the Godhead. My personal deity and the personality I devote myself to is Lord Balarama. Though I don't accept Jesus as Vishnu-tattva. I feel the words and actions of Lord Jesus we're told about, and commentaries throughout history, indicate that he is a saktiavesh avatar, a jiva soul empowered by God.
>>
>>19130302
What if God just wants to hang out with other godly-fella likee him?

What if God just wants to see how is bachelor's life, like sharing a floor and having adventures?

What room you have for this type of God?
>>
>>19131019
>What room you have for this type of God?
A time, and times, and half a time.
>>
>>19131019
Plenty. In Gaudiya Vaishnava this is called vatsalya-rasa, a loving relationship in the mood of a friend. This is exemplified by Arjuna and the cowherd boys of Vrindavan.
>>
>>19131019
Yeah, why not.
Who knows, maybe it's all it needs to be happy again.
>>
>>19131008
Are you oppressed in your current incarnation? It is time to free yourself. God helps those who help themselves.
>>19131015
>The pure soul willingly gives up any notion of self-directed pleasure and activity
False. People should be able to have and exercise their free will.
>I devote myself to is Lord Balarama
Hare Krishna, Hare Rama. Why Rama rather than Krishna?
>>19131019
Why does God incarnate as Man (or woman)?
On what basis are the decisions of God made?
>>
>>19130425
This.
>>19130324
stop making shit threads
>>
>>19131057
>This
You just say that because you think God is male. If God was female you would marry her.
>>
File: mohini-murti.jpg (545KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mohini-murti.jpg
545KB, 800x800px
>>19131049
>False. People should be able to have and exercise their free will.
I didn't say give up our free will. That is not possible. Our minute independence is a constitutional part of our existence. What is given up is using that free will to try and be the Enjoyer, rather than the Enjoyed.

>Why Rama rather than Krishna?
What difference do you see? :)

To answer with a "serious" question: Why does Hanuman worship Lord Ramacandra, and not Lord Krishna? Why does Prahlada Maharaja worship Lord Nrisinghadeva? Everyone has their unique relationship, and not everyone's relationship to the Godhead is with svayam-rupa.

Currently I am more attracted to the personality and pastimes of Lord Balarama and His avatars. Whether this is a glimpse of my eternal relationship (highly unlikely) or some foolish notion of my mind, I will keep it as long as it increases my attraction toward God.

>>19131058
>If God was female you would marry her.
She is. But I think this implies what I was saying before. Everyone here would like to fuck God. No one wants to get fucked by God. Everyone would sign up to Enjoy God. No one wants to be Enjoyed by God.
>>
>>19131107
>She is
God has no gender.
The avatars (or incarnations, or sons) of God do have genders.
I don't quite know what would happen if you married the absolute God. It is easy to imagine what might happen if you married an avatar of God though.
>>
File: kali.png (2MB, 1913x1473px) Image search: [Google]
kali.png
2MB, 1913x1473px
>>19131049
>Are you oppressed in your current incarnation? It is time to free yourself. God helps those who help themselves.

I'm not sure what I am... I'm still in shock discovering I'm some sort of mortal deity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwVHsJJdfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4
>>
>>19131140
>I'm some sort of mortal deity
You're probably immortal. Try to reconnect with your soul or higher-self.
>>
>>19131122
I disagree, but likely because you are placing an impersonal idea of God above any and all personal conceptions. It's a philosophical difference and I'll only get into it if you want to clash dogmas. For instance:
>The avatars (or incarnations, or sons) of God do have genders.
Svayam-rupa is not an avatar. He is the original, Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Speaking from an impersonal conception, I'd say God has all genders. Or if we really want to use gender, we'd have to make up a unique category for God. As in, God's gender is Enjoyer and everything else's gender is Enjoyed.
>>
>>19130302

I fugged God, does that count?
>>
>>19131107
Ramachandra is the seventh avatar of the god Vishnu
Krishna is the eighth avatar of Vishnu

Balarama was the brother of Krishna, not an avatar of Vishnu (God), although it may be possible he was a reincarnation of an avatar of Vishnu. The other possibility is that Krishna and Balarama, being twins, shared their consciousnesses at some level (Balarama is also described as the eighth avatar of Vishnu).
>>
>>19130425
What do dragon balls have to do with this?
>>
>>19131185
Lord Ramachandra is the seventh of the prominent avatars. There are millions before Him, and will be millions after Him.

The Lord Krishna that descends as an avatar is not the Svayam-rupa. That Lord Krishna is an expansion of Maha-Vishnu. The svayam-rupa is the uncaused cause of all causes, the form from which all expansions and avatars originate.

Again, this is dogma. Nothing will be gained by stating these things to each other, but I enjoy posting about Krishna so will continue if you wish.
>>
>>19131058
I like both males and women
>>
File: caesarseat2.png (266KB, 871x976px) Image search: [Google]
caesarseat2.png
266KB, 871x976px
>>19131148
>You're probably immortal.

I mean my body is mortal. I definitely have some extreme connection with the divine though... I was an atheist for a decade and never expected to become a true believer in the divine again after losing my faith in the form of "Christianity" I was taught.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3jHvCN_0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najju4SkdY4
>>
>>19131107
>Nrisinghadeva
In the very beginning of time and creation, the Hindu god Vishnu used to live by the shores of a great vast sea. A pair of seagulls also nested on the same shore. Every year the female seagull would lay her eggs by the shore of the sea. But the sea would sweep in and wash her eggs away. The female seagull laid her eggs farther ashore every year but the sea would continue to sweep in and wash them away every single time. The seagulls were heartbroken by their loss. In despair, they appealed to Vishnu, the great Preserver, to come to their aid. Vishnu felt pity and compassion for their hapless situation. He opened his mouth and swallowed the sea in a huge gulp. Where the sea was, now lay the newly created Mother Earth. Vishnu was very exhausted by the feat of swallowing up such a vast sea. He lay down to rest and soon fell into a deep sleep. The demon Hiranyaksha was lurking nearby. When he saw Vishnu asleep, he seized the opportunity and brutally assaulted the defenseless Mother Earth. His brutality was of such great magnitude that her limbs were broken and levered up. These broken limbs, towering towards the sky, formed the mighty Himalayas.

The wily demon Hiranyakasipu tried to get immortality indirectly by seeking the benediction that his death happen only in certain conditions which he believes would be impossible to be met. "Grant me that I not die within any residence or outside any residence, during the daytime or at night, nor on the ground or in the sky. Grant me that my death not be brought about by any weapon, nor by any human being or animal." Hiranyakasipu was happy thinking that he had won over death. Following this event, Hiranyakasipu's son Prahlada becomes affected by transcendental instructions and gradually becomes a devoted follower of Vishnu. Hiranyakasipu is furious at the devotion of his son to Vishnu, and so seeks to murder the child.
[cont]
>>
>>19130302
Why have a picture of one of the most retarded fake deities?
>>
>>19131285
Lots of shit Indians n hindus here for some reason
>>
File: prahlada.jpg (10KB, 150x217px) Image search: [Google]
prahlada.jpg
10KB, 150x217px
>>19131261
Prahlada refuses to acknowledge his father as the supreme lord of the universe and claims that Vishnu is all-pervading and omnipresent. Unable to control his anger, Hiranyakasipu smashes a pillar with a mace, and following a tumultuous sound, Vishnu appears from the pillar and moves to attack Hiranyakasipu. In order to kill Hiranyakasipu and not upset the benediction, Vishnu assumes the form of Nrisinghadeva. Hiranyakasipu can not be killed by human, deva or animal, Nrisinghadeva is neither one of these as he is a form of Vishnu incarnate as a part-human, part-animal. He comes upon Hiranyakasipu at twilight (when it is neither day nor night) on the threshold of a courtyard (neither indoors nor out), and puts the demon on his thighs (neither earth nor space). Using his sharp fingernails, he disembowels and kills the demon.
>>
File: prahlada.gif (191KB, 410x580px) Image search: [Google]
prahlada.gif
191KB, 410x580px
>>19131285
If you read the thread you will find that Hinduism has a legitimate basis.

>>19131261
>>19131301
Thus, Nrisinghadeva is the lion-human form of Vishnu.
>>
>>19131314
Hinduism is fake shit like any other religion. Fuck your fag looking God
>>
>>19131414
You seem pretty angry bro. What is your religion or perspective on spirituality?
>>
>>19131435
>You don't like my religion, you must be angry

every time
>>
File: darkmatterapoth.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19131414
>Hinduism is fake shit like any other religion. Fuck your fag looking God

False... Sacred myth like almost all "kosher" beliefs. Nihilism is a delusion. Atheism is an error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2UhmEIODjA
>>
>>19131439
> fake shit like any other religion
> Fuck your fag looking God
> Lots of shit Indians n hindus here
You sound pretty angry anyway...

Regardless, what is your perspective on spirituality?
>>
>>
File: 1496485038369.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496485038369.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
>>19130302
I knew a God once.

Yes, without any hesitation.

Fall into a depression. Become suicidal. My life would be over. Have no reason to live.

Yes, in every way. I would give myself over to God. Let God control me, dominate me, make my decisions for me, choose how to look and how to act. I would be God's eternal slave, inside and out.

I would yearn. Fantasize. Daydream.

>What if God abused you after you married?
Like it. Feel like I deserved it.

>Or you didn't like it?
Not possible.

No. Never. Only death could separate us.
>>
File: athena.jpg (144KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
athena.jpg
144KB, 1200x1600px
>>19131443
Do you ignore your past? The nature of your existence? Do you ignore your destiny?
>>
File: jagannath-balarama-and-subhadra.jpg (124KB, 750x461px) Image search: [Google]
jagannath-balarama-and-subhadra.jpg
124KB, 750x461px
>>19131457
One form of the Godhead is Jagannath-dev, "Lord of the Universe." He is accompanied by Baladeva/Balarama and Subhadra.

In the Gita (11.32), Krishna says he is time. In the Bhagavatam (5.17.21), Ananta-Sesa - who is Balarama - is said to be the force holding the universes and planets in their orbits. Subhadra is often taken as a representation of Yogamaya, the spiritual energy (SB 10.3.47). The material reflection of Yogamaya is Mahamaya, the great illusion, the material energy, or the space in which action and reaction occur.

Jagannath - time
Baladev - gravity
Subhadra - space

Thus we see the impersonal, omnipresent, omnipotent representation of the Godhead in our material realm. On one level, the three are separate and distinct. On another level, all three are the exact same thing - timespace, whose curvature is gravity.
>>
File: Ratha Yatra.jpg (210KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ratha Yatra.jpg
210KB, 640x360px
>>19131577
Oof, I need to get a better pic of Lord Jagannath.

Fun trivia, watching the Festival of Carts done for Lord Jagannath is where we get the English word juggernaut - an unstoppable force crushing what is before it.

They would see the huge carts, the people chanting "Jagannath" and the crowd plus lack of safety meant people would fall under the wheels sometimes. The traditional belief being those that were killed in such a manner OF COURSE were thinking of God at death and thus were instantly liberated. Modern days, they try VERY hard to not let people get close to the wheels.

Makes for one hell of a marriage procession.
>>
File: 1457272442732.jpg (145KB, 464x259px) Image search: [Google]
1457272442732.jpg
145KB, 464x259px
>>19131439
>>19131414
>>19131292
>>19131285
>>
Wow, this thread sure is spooky. Thanks OP.
>>
>>19131634
What precisely do you find spooky about it?
>>
>>19131648
a god's penis obliterating your anus for his enjoyment

what's not spooky about that?
>>
>>19131669
See >>19131628
>>
>>19131648
That people actually entertained your shit questions and thread. That another thread probably more interesting died for this one.
>>
>>19131451
Sure whatever fag
>>
>>19131676
Link the thread. This thread is genuine and regards a legitimate subject.
>>19131687
See >>19131628
>>
>>19131690
Go shit in the streets
>>
File: deliverance-of-aphrodite.jpg (87KB, 669x533px) Image search: [Google]
deliverance-of-aphrodite.jpg
87KB, 669x533px
>>
>>
>>19130302
Marry god? Not a chance. What if she divorced me?
>>
File: Vishnu.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vishnu.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>19133919
More likely if she had a problem with you, she would tell you what she wanted from you. You could tell her what you wanted to be for her.
>>
File: hindu8-11.jpg (685KB, 2052x2679px) Image search: [Google]
hindu8-11.jpg
685KB, 2052x2679px
>>
>>
>>19130302
What if God was one of us?
>>
>>19135984
I'll marry him in a second.
>>
>>19135988
<3
>>
>>19130324
everything.
>>
I'm the new God. I'll be back to full power next year to pick my bride.
>>
Why would God marry a human when nebuli exist
>>
>>19130302
cry cry cry.. do you even know what God's plan is? so stfu and do as your told. or leave. God gave us free will so you can divorce God and take has HIS shit anytime you want.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>19138308
>do you even know what God's plan is?
I set Gods plan.
>God gave us free will so you can divorce God and take has HIS shit anytime you want.
You clearly don't know God.
>>
>>19135984
>What if God was one of us?
God incarnates as Human on a regular basis.
>>
>>19138270
You misunderstood. You are marrying God. God is not marrying you. You are not the Enjoyer; you are the Enjoyed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>19139274
>You are not the Enjoyer; you are the Enjoyed.
Not true. It depends on what kind of relationship you want.
>>
File: i-7JFbMvK-X3.jpg (82KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
i-7JFbMvK-X3.jpg
82KB, 600x900px
>>
>>19138929
You do not know god either.
I get what you are saying,but that is not "knowing"god's plan.
Seriously why are you even here...
Oh right,praying on the young and confused to feel good.
So Christian of you.
>>
File: upside-down.jpg (35KB, 578x352px) Image search: [Google]
upside-down.jpg
35KB, 578x352px
>>19139677
>You do not know god either.
Ha! What do you know about God and Gods personality?
>Oh right,praying on the young and confused to feel good.
No.
>So Christian of you.
Are you Christian? Why are you here? What guided you here?
I am Christian.
>>
>>19139289
True. You can come here, and Maya will tell you you're the enjoyer and you can exploit Krishna's energy. Or you can live as part and parcel of the Supreme, in an infinite number of relational mellows.
>>
>>19130425
1 : you can't marry anything that isn't human, but assuming you could fake it, you'd just be married to an alien
2: maybe, different genetics, different life.
3: no, but he could transfer some of his saiyan chi to you and you would have a bit of his aura till the energy was used or faded so you could probably pass as one for a little
4:seems to be the rules, as they were written
5:a fusion is a new identity and new person so no, if you get spit roasted you're cheating on your partner with two other individuals
6:i thought you were going to marry goku? Either way it depends on the method used to kill you, I'd imagine due to your power level and chi manipulating skills any attack he uses on you would make you due quite quickly and thus painlessly. Unless he wants it to hurt. Phone posting so no greentext.
>>
>>19130302
I already have, many times

God already has, many times

I've tried but I can't change and neither can God.

Sometimes God does, sometimes God doesn't.

>What if God abused you after you married? Or you didn't like it?
God's done it before and God will do it again. I didn't like it and maybe I did.

I already have, many times, in all ways.
>>
>>19131169
God has fugged everybody. Yes it does count.
>>
>>19139677
Preying*
>>
File: ascensionquake.png (155KB, 1413x629px) Image search: [Google]
ascensionquake.png
155KB, 1413x629px
>>19135988
>>19139011

>I'll marry him in a second.

I'm too messed up and poor. The Jews and their co-conspirators stole all my gold and sheep in exchange for eternal damnation. Also I'm a total floozy and non-monogamous degenerate when devil worshipers haven't usurped my planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEHnkTpg-E
>>
>>19139858
>I've tried but I can't change and neither can God.
Yes you can and (in a way), so can God.
>>
>>19130302
yes, already have

if He invites you, He won't reject you

maybe. chances are I'd need His help to even exist in a happy state. funny thing is, he probably needs me too, or else He wouldn't let me exist.

God created time, I doubt that's an issue. don;t anthropomorphicise God.

>What if God abused you after you married?
He wouldn't. He's Good.

>Or you didn't like it?
then maybe you're evil, and you require His Grace to help see the ways you are being your own worst enemy.

>Would you get a divorce?
no.

>How?
commit the unforgivable sin. (which no one should ever do, and it's impossible to have done by accident).
>>
>>19139883
Are you going to respond to >>19139682 ?
>>
>>19131019
>What if God just wants to hang out with other godly-fella likee him?
>What if God just wants to see how is bachelor's life, like sharing a floor and having adventures?
>What room you have for this type of God?
all the room in the world, because that is my kinda God
>>
>>19131140
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv-ErnRKDJ4 [Remove]
just like an overtheatriccal faggot to dress in rotten fox to reveal himself...

(eyeroll @ antichrist)

gayyyy...
>>
>>19131471
>I knew a God once.
>>Would you marry God if you could?
>Yes, without any hesitation.
>>What if God rejected you?
>Fall into a depression. Become suicidal. My life would be over. Have no reason to live.
>>Would you change yourself for God?
>Yes, in every way. I would give myself over to God. Let God control me, dominate me, make my decisions for me, choose how to look and how to act. I would be God's eternal slave, inside and out.
>>What if God had no time for you?
>I would yearn. Fantasize. Daydream.
>>What if God abused you after you married?
>Like it. Feel like I deserved it.
>>Or you didn't like it?
>Not possible.
>>Would you get a divorce? How?
>No. Never. Only death could separate us.
go back to Him
He calls you
>>
>>19140092
What kind of marriage do you have with God? A sexual one?
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19140131
>just like an overtheatriccal faggot to dress in rotten fox to reveal himself

Whatever you want to call it. I'm just showing you prophecy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQc7YYtiNI
>>
>>19140143
>What kind of marriage do you have with God? A sexual one?
far more intimate.

spiritual communion.

The Sevenfold Holy Spirit of God, the same Spirit of Jesus, dwells within the temple of my body along with my own spirit.
>>
File: baal2.png (271KB, 272x759px) Image search: [Google]
baal2.png
271KB, 272x759px
>>19140131
>just like an overtheatriccal faggot to dress in rotten fox to reveal himself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKNVtlv7RtE
>>
>>19130425
My fucking fucking fucking sides
>>
>>19138929
You set God's plan, complain about God. You are worse than a woman trying to figure out what to eat.
>>
>>19140900
>complain about God
Why did God let Jesus die / be murdered?
>>
>>19140961
Evolution, Jesus died so we could be saved. Read the Nag Hammadi, talks about it abit.
>>
>>19140975
>Jesus died so we could be saved
Is killing Jesus the only way to save people?

If you have been asked by Satan to sell your Soul to him, and you resist, he will get you to read the Gospel and tell you that Jesus died because he did not pray to Satan.

Read >>19131261 and >>19131301 where you will find a very similar story.

Thus, there was no need for Jesus to die.
>>
>>19141058
In addition, if you read the gospel you will find that it was not Jesus' will to die.

> Luke 22:42 [Jesus praying to God]
"Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

Thus God either permitted or caused Jesus' death.
>>
File: aroused_mushroom_girl.jpg (25KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
aroused_mushroom_girl.jpg
25KB, 217x217px
alreatd married to a god hot little thang called The ALL, pretty sweet deall, its been super fun
>>
>>19140975
>Evolution. Read the Nag Hammadi, talks about it abit
Care to reference any specific section?
>>
>>19141385
Gospel of Thomas
>For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."

When you research religion, and science as one, you realize plants propel evolution forward. Darwin knew he would find a bird fitted to eat a specific plant, not vice versa.

>>19141058
Lucifer, the Devil, Satan, all refer to a plant, which is currently not on 'earth'. It is frozen beneath the thick ice of Antarctica, and once it re-enters things will change quickly.

Just know this, Noah lived on Antarctica, and the whole world didn't flood, just that land.
>>
File: demifiend.png (640KB, 878x1580px) Image search: [Google]
demifiend.png
640KB, 878x1580px
>>19130302
Gods don't reject me, I reject them.
>>
>>
>>19140734

hey newfriend
>>
File: dolpins-spiraling.jpg (357KB, 1443x1800px) Image search: [Google]
dolpins-spiraling.jpg
357KB, 1443x1800px
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.