[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new to "Night Terrors"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

The last few weeks I'll have a sound/peaceful sleep and wake up around 6am.... When I go back to sleep I have terrible night terrors. I've never experienced them before and I don't know what's causing them.

I can feel my body laying in bed but I'm still dreaming?! I feel my body in bed but I'm seeing things that aren't real... I don't know how to explain it. Yesterday I begged/, forced myself to "wake up" or open my eyes.... It was so hard. Ever when I opened my eyes I could still see the "dream(?)". What is this and what's causing it?
>>
you're entering the hypnogogic state after waking up and falling back into sleep.
>>
the reason this is happening is your body locks itself automatically, so you don't jolt while you are dreaming and hit your head or something. your body basically assumes you are asleep so it locks you. try when you wake up, take a cold shower or drink cold water or something, then go back to sleep.
>>
>>19129893
What's that mean? It's kind of scary.
>>
>>19129906
It's absolutely terrifying. I can still see things when I open my eyes! It's awful. This has never happened to me
>>
>>19129918
it happens to you, but it never happens to you?
>>
sleep paralysis. I used to have demons violently attack me when I was "Awake" but could not move for the life of me. Sometimes it's like an out of body experience watching over yourself as well. I have had other times where it feels like I am not getting enough air and I wake up out of breath.
>>
>>19129935
It's never happened before. I have no idea what I'm dealing with. I can feel people touching me and grabbing me and I can feel my body in bed but I can see the "dream" I'm still in. I don't know how to describe it but it's very intrusive
>>
>>19129946
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>19129946
if it hasn't happened to you before how come you can
> feel people touching me and grabbing me and I can feel my body in bed but I can see the "dream" I'm still in
>>
>>19129958
I have no fucking idea. That's why I'm asking about it.
>>
>>19129882
A lot of people who get night terrors describe similar symptoms. Waking up screaming, and seeing shadowy people/creatures who invoke a feeling of dread like they're coming to get you.
>>
>>19129882
If you don't like it, try sleeping with cooler bedding. I tend to induce it by sleeping with one too many blankets on. I love it, because it often offers some great opportunity for lucid dreaming practice.
>>
>>19130048
do you have seks in lucid dreaming?
>>
>>19130090
You can but in my experience there's always something strange about it.
>>
>>19130110
elaborate?
>>
>>19130129
I can lucid dream but I never feel totally in control of it. I've had dreams where I start getting frisky with women but I cockblock myself and end up waking up before sex. The few times I've actually had sex in a dream it's like the woman is made of jelly and just squishes and flops all over as I'm trying to bang her.
>>
>>19130144
kinky
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.