[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any healers here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 21412346321613.jpg (98KB, 1600x938px) Image search: [Google]
21412346321613.jpg
98KB, 1600x938px
about a year ago give or take I used up a lot of energy to help some random person in their troubling times but ever since a few months ago my energy and body have been totally out of sync, any way to fix myself or am I doomed to just wait until I get better? If I am doomed to wait, how long does it usually take?
>>
>>19129436
As long as one takes a side step. If you feel you are out of sync: remember that misery loves company.
>>
>>19129436
senzu bean
>>
File: 15349563068236.gif (846KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
15349563068236.gif
846KB, 400x225px
>>19129461
>>
>>19129436
just get N'Sync
>>
>>19129436
Another healfag here, reiki practitioner.
What did you do with that person? What was their issue? How did you proceed?
I'm asking to have an idea of what happened and how can I help you.
>>
>>19129556
Their issue was of the mental variety or so they claimed, I went about it through astral projection, and now that I'm thinking of it I might have gotten tricked by a different entity..
>>
>>19129573
I was once attacked by an entity while doing distance healing. Was shit for a while.
Did you do any banishing and cleansing after?
>>
>>19129573
>>19129585
>autismo larp
>>
>>19129585
No, I'm not well versed in that. Kind of a natural instinct kind of individual but I guess my instincts failed me this time around, time to do some studying, any tips for banishing and cleansing are appreciated.
>>
>>19129588
>creepypasta poster
>>
>>19129600
>lurker of larpers
ftfy
>>
>>19129593
I used to be natural but after the reiki gave me tools and symbols to cleanse myself and always ask for protection.

Most occultists use the pentagram ritual for cleansing and banishing. I never tried, it would be better if someone who already did could explain better.

I work with natural healing (pretty new age) At least once a month I take a coarse salt bath for full cleansing.
>Prepare about 1l of water in a recipient with 7 pinches of coarse salt. Doesn't have to be much but enough for the amount of water.
>Take your shower normally
>When you finish, pour the salt water from below the neck, not your head
>Visualise the water removing any impurity and if you're into it pray for your guides asking for protection and that any negativity to be removed from you
>After is done, don't dry yourself, wait a little and then get dressed

This can help remove any negativity around you but also leaves you blank so make sure to do a self healing after or anything you do to get balanced again.
>>
>>19129593
>>19129629
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Hermeticism/LBR.htm
These are just my tips and what works for me but do your research too with what is comfortable for you.
Get a better diet
Meditation and yoga are really helpful for the body and mind
Spend time in nature
>>
>>19129648
my diet is pretty on point and I live in between a forest and the ocean, but I do need to meditate more and I've never tried yoga, always seemed like some hipster shit.
>>
>>19129668
Looks like hipster shit because westerns messed with it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.