[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unwanted channeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5169.jpg (30KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5169.jpg
30KB, 640x372px
I think its called channeling where you exchange ideas witb other beings. Whatever it is i need to know how to stop it.

I get constant thoughts everyday about different stuff and i'm sick of it. Tons of it is disgust and hate for canadians. I already know stuff so i don't need to think it everyday

Whatever it is it despises canadians and i understand its rreasoning but it won't stop telling me the same stuff in different ways

I try to just relax and slowly take care of the problems i have one at a time but this being is makibg ne upset and its ruining my life.

Imagine everyday trying to enjoy whats left of life but constantly hearing thoughts about women being molested and stupid politicians, and tons of gross stuff. Nobody actually cares about girls, politicians are corrupt scumbags, cops are gross pieces of shit, doctors are creeps, little girls being trafficked in pedophilia rituals and all kinds of crap.

I am so sick of it. I'm going to start cracking my teeth from clentchibg them so much

How do i stop it? My mom has the same problem. She'll often say the ideas i hear right after i think them

I think its driving her mad too because lots of her teeth have cracked and broken too.

I get visions of gross stuff too. Like this one time i saw a 15 second vision of a group of people and one woman had sex with a dog then a couple days later i saw the lady was a nurse at kelowna general hospital.

I'm not joking i need help learning how to block stuff. I tried wrapping pillows around my head and thinking nothing but if i relax to much thats when i get more vivid video clips playing in my mind

The being told me it sees what everyone does and replays memories of them and told me to not trust, like kiss or touch anyone because most people are more gross than we think and tons are in their own struggles of trying to be better than others

Its been kind of calm this past week but i'd like to silence the thoughts if possible or learn control it
>>
And apparently the canadian gov is working on passing beastiality laws to allow sex with animals large enough to not physically harm the animal and because TONS of cops, nurses, doctors amd politicians get together in groups and do that stuff at parties and they consider themselves sane ibtelligent peoole
>>
>>19129231
Energy healer here. I'm not sure if it can apply to you, but I think it will. Whenever I get a frequency I don't like, I always try to overwhelm the energy with my own. Other than that, I don't know what to say to help you, good luck.
>>
That you, Chris?
>>
>>19130097
What would you say to someone if they were the ones who's thoughts were continually leaking?

Also, how can I heal a lung problem with energy healing?
>>
How did it start?
Did you mess up a summoning or did it just randomly start one day?
>>
File: 1496870341012.jpg (27KB, 336x327px) Image search: [Google]
1496870341012.jpg
27KB, 336x327px
>>19130537
Think thats was and you scared him off
>>
>>19130537
Christopher. Good job there.
>>
>>19130592
Answer to the first question. You don't, unless they are a good friend, or blatenly believe in the paranormal.
Answer to the second question.
Im not sure if that's possible, at least for me. The most I could do is take away the pain/accelerate the healing process. Make sure to talk about a professional energy healer about that.
>>
>>19131187
I feel like that answer was too vague, my name is Christopher, I go by Chris. Good job on detecting that if I was your target.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.