[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The moment of all truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: The-Truth-Is-The-Truth[1].png (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-Truth-Is-The-Truth[1].png
57KB, 640x480px
It happens when you hate yourself so much, for everything that you are, because you realize you're always getting in the way of yourself. And then in a single moment, which becomes now, you say you love yourself and mean it. The space between the instance of the hate turning into love is the moment of truth. For the first time you see what you really are. And then you understand what is reality, what is fear, what is pleasure, what is timeless and eternal. And that which has no name. Afterwards you will know what true love is. And all your suffering just vanishes. Because you know all about suffering, and don't see the point of it anymore having known the point.
>>
too bad so many have to go crazy before they get a chance to finish.

If this is you i suggest you pick up and continue regardless of the external damage. Time heals everything anyways.
>>
>>19129252
I feel no need to continue but I continue for the sake of truth. Truth is found in yourself, you have to ask why you do anything ever, and the answer to all those ideas is survival. So then you must question survival. And say "I will not die later, I will die right now" and turn your mind off, which is the true meaning of death. In that moment that your mind is rebooting, fresh and clean, it see's itself as it actually is. And that cannot be named, because it was not of thought. Thought was turned off. A funny thing also happens when you stop thinking, you stop time and see the eternal. The eternal is also the thing that cannot be named. And because we try to think about nameless things and eternities we find it's impossible to imagine. Because thought is not capable of answering it. Only turning thought off truly answers the questioning. But that happens now and not later, because anything that you expect will happen will never happen because you're always waiting for it. You need to know you and everyone else alive can access it RIGHT NOW if you just completely all together stop.
>>
>>19129311
tell them to stop putting things on tv so it doesnt happen
or does happen

shits annyoing
>>
>>19129311
>A funny thing also happens when you stop thinking, you stop time and see the eternal.
This is true.
My entire life I had a peculiarity. I can't think about anything in my immediate proximity or day-to-day tasks, anything related to me. I always considered it a waste of time. I can only "think" about eternal stuff outside of myself. Hell, thinking about anything except the eternal might be a waste of time. It was a surprise to me to learn that others aren't this way. That others spend a lot of time thinking about what others think, survival etc...

I just can't decide if this nothingness in my head, this great void which sometimes frightened me is a curse or a blessing. How many people except me are familiar with this void? How do they deal with it? Do they embrace it or try to repress it? Are they frightened by it? Is this life? Is this death? I never felt any real desires and often just reacted, rather than acted. More often than not when I came out of the void I thought: "Wtf is this." when I was confronted with real life. It always seemed so bizarre to me.

Sorry if I sound like I'm taking myself too seriously and am writing in a blog. I promise I have no ego attached to this. I write it from the perspective of pure consciousness. Can it be that doing and being are mutually exclusive? Can you be if you are doing? Can you do if you want to be? Why do anything?
>>
wow SO poetic MIND officially BLOWN here guys. wow geeze intense... *wipes sweat away*
>>
>>19129518
The void has been what I've been talking about this whole time. I've only seen it once because I feel it's the only amount of times I've needed to see it. I'm curious to know if you've seen it on multiple occasions.

> Can it be that doing and being are mutually exclusive?
The truth showed me that the true self, which is the self we become when we die, is timeless and spaceless. But it exists as nothing and everything all at the same time. Because it's not bound by time. If you say 'being' means to 'exist', then ask yourself if anything exists that's not in motion. Everything is in motion. The truth was moving as non movement.

> Can you be if you are doing?
You're being right now, it's an illusion so you are the illusion. If you are an illusion and you behave like an illusion then you are being.

> Can you do if you want to be? Why do anything?
Because doing anything is a gift from the void. If you were the void you'd do nothing because you've achieved the ultimate goal of survival, freedom from time. Which implies you no longer need to think. So the ability to uncover yourself is a game you play on yourself. And you do this as a way to escape from fear. But we all live with fear, so truth is revealed when you embrace that fear completely and uncover it's entirely meaningless. Nothing but the truth has any meaning, right? Everything else is just an illusion. So why do anything at all? Because others are caught in the illusion. You need to wake them up and show them where the love is. The thing that was nameless was loving all the time, it was love.
>>
>>19129218
Here's some confidential truth; Black cube of saturn look it up 528hz is also the cube's frequency that's why their is so many YT videos pushing it, it cancels out the effects of 432hz (earth's natural healing frequency that blocks cellular/EM radiation). Basically 528hz is spiritual suicide, it destroys the chakra system and your life from the inside out. Thank me later this is hidden information.
>>
>>19129572
>Basically 528hz is spiritual suicide, it destroys the chakra system and your life from the inside out.

Does that have anything to do with the Kali Yuga? https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
>>
>>19129583
Yes, it's used by the elite to contain us but like any cycle you can be free if you are aware of what's going on. Kali will swallow the earth after this cycle but can't touch the ones with proper knowledge. Knowledge and freedom from fear is the only thing that can free us from its chains. Knowledge is the only thing we take with us after death. Remember the halls of Maat, we are entering the age of Maat (truth) if we survive this current cycle. It's beginning already because of things like the internet, wikileaks, pizzagate, trump going after pedo's (masons), fake news, etc... Only time will tell.
>>
>>19129613
Yes and everyday I gather more knowledge to be wise to the tricks that are capable out there. Much more useful than the garbage OP posted.
>>
File: IMG_1639.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19129534
>>
>>19129642
LMAO (laughing emoji) really tickles my funnybone ^_^
>>
>>19129561
>I'm curious to know if you've seen it on multiple occasions.
It's normal for me I guess. Doing anything or thinking anything always appeared unnatural to me. If the only goal is to exist and survive why do anything which doesn't directly aid survival? I am capable of thinking absolutely nothing and just being my body and nothing more.

>The truth showed me that the true self, which is the self we become when we die, is timeless and spaceless. But it exists as nothing and everything all at the same time.
I think this is also the case when we are born. We are born and we are nothing, there is nothing to separate us from everything else. Then all that unnecessary baggage gets attached to us, a name, an identity, expectations from others, from your parents, from society, we get a nationality, we compare us to others etc... and for some unfortunate ones this baggage leads to the creation of an ego which they try to protect as if their life depended on it. Because without their ego they are nothing, but instead of embracing that nothing and jump in the cold water they deny it. Death is pretty similar to birth. Similar because there is no baggage anymore. When you are dying you also lose your ego. You are not a rich or poor person anymore, just a person. This is exactly what I would said about the void. Birth, death and the void all have in common that you have no baggage anymore. That's why the void is a glimpse into eternity. You exist and don't exist simultaneously. You simply are.
>Because doing anything is a gift from the void.
Yes, that's the correct way to see life. See everything that happens as a gift, not the normal state. People think life is the normal state. It isn't. But the void is a gift too. Life is movement, the void is standing still. Both are necessary to appreciate the other.
>The thing that was nameless was loving all the time, it was love.
Yep, the only thing that is really necessary and turns merely existing from neutral to pleasant.
>>
>>19129637
Plant the seed and it will grow. Please spread this knowledge to family & friends for their own sake. I will see you in Valhalla brother, stay wise.
>>
>>19129725
Thank you friend.
>>
Actually

It should read:

"The facts are the facts no matter what you believe"

Truth is what you believe

Just wanted to point that out for you
>>
>>19129218
>>
>>19129572
That was amazing.. 432hz feels right
>>
>>19131645
listening to 432 hz right now
feels not bad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.