[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (69KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
69KB, 500x351px
MORE HEADWAY IN PIZZAGATE.

I saw an interesting case in which a man terrorized and sexually abused his wife, three young children, and pet dog. Abuse to his children include physical torment, stalking, humiliating punishment, malnourishment, and horribly detailed descriptions of sexual abuse and child sacrifice both in their presence and involving them.

The childrens graphic testimony can be found here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XV65pujtU4 [Open]

The comments in this video spoke of mind control based on stimulation of the pineal gland through sodomy

Comment below:

The “Rite of Sodomy” “The Rite of Sodomy” is the central tenet of Trauma Based Mind Control programs,TBMC, promoted and popularised by Alistair Crowley, whereby the children/ trainee slaves are sodomised with dildos or other implements in order to manually manipulate nerve endings at the base of the spine, which stimulate the pineal gland, the master gland/ third eye, the CENTRE OF PSYCHIC AWARENESS IN THE HUMAN MIND, giving the subject flashes of cosmic consciousness, allowing the Master/Handler to "bind and control" their "slave"..http://www.whale.to/b/knox1.html THE PINEAL GLAND PHYSICALLY AFFECTS EVERY SYSTEM IN THE HUMAN BODY AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO DETERMINE THE EXPANSION AND CONTRACTION OF PSYCHIC AWARENESS, CONSCIOUSNESS AND EXPERIENCE OF DIVINITY. The Satanic, Luciferian, occult, sexual abuse, hypnotism, etc. aspects of the TBMC programs help to obscure the significance of the central tenet of TBMC which is the" Rite of Sodomy,"

I bring forward Freuds Abandoned Theory of Seduction. According to the theory, a repressed memory of an early childhood sexual abuse or molestation experience was the essential precondition for certain mental conditions.

he was surprised that in all cases, the father, had to be accused of being perverse... surely such widespread perversions against children are not very probable.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freud%27s_seduction_theory
>>
This website contains an interview with an alleged "deprogrammer"

www.whale.to%2Fb%2Fknox1.html
>>
This is why pedophilia is so widespread.
>>
The Work that lies ahead may be described symbolically as the marriage of the Beast and the Woman, the formula of which I have attempted to explain. Its hieroglyph is the Eleventh Key of the Book of Thoth. In the union of electrochemical and stellar vibrations represented by Babalon and the Beast, lies the key to the next stage in the advancement of evolution upon this planet. It will be achieved by a willed congress with extra-terrestrial entities of which, in a sense, Aiwaz is the immediate messenger to humanity...
>>
>>19129125
What are you trying to say OP?
>>
>>19129309
Everyone is disgusted by the very idea of PG. And peoples discussion on the reasons behind it tend to end at "muh satanism/luciferanism" these arent deranged cultists these are the elite, the pillars of communities, the CEOs, the Presidents.

These are not stupid people. They would not engage in the most heinous of crimes that one can commit in modern society for no reason.

It is already established that infantile sexual abuse leads to mental disorders some of which can ONLY arise in individuals who are victims of such atrocities.

What ive posted gives a background on the possible logic/beliefs of extremely intelligent individuals engaging in pedophilia.

A theory that molestation is in their eyes the only way to truly awaken an individual. A sort of prerequisite to entrance into the illuminati
>>
>>19129529
How old is this happening?

The thing that grabbed my attention is that the girl seems to be quite smart, certainly atypical for the average 9 year old, the way she throws numbers while reasoning them is not something that common around kids her age, plus she behaves in a very mature manner, sure shes not the only young girl in the world to have those skills but I guess that if this were to be true those things would certainly make a lot of sense given her supposed upbringing.
>>
OP is a bigger faggot than most. I saw this post when it first went up, and it wasn't the same as it is now.
>>
Bullshit. Just another publicity stunt. Getting more "support money". Trying to cause an uproar. Not today fucker.
>>
>>19129640
The parents are also the one filming for Christ's sake. I could hear it the moment the woman spoke. The real sick ones are the parents.
>>
>>19129590
This is mostly new information and 4chan isnt equipped for the wall of text id need to lay put every piece.
>>
>>19129587
The cabal is using childhood/infant sodomy as a form of "awakening" if you read the interview with the deprogrammer she goes really in depth on it. Says it goes back to egypt probably aas long as whatever secret knowledge the elites are exploiting has existed.
>>
>>19129796
>www.whale.to%2Fb%2Fknox1.html
the link doesnt work
>>
>>19129810

Take away space at the end?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.