[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png (97KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-girl-cv-220x300.png
97KB, 220x300px
Hey guys. I actually just heard about this message board and that the individuals here have a distinct set of skills. A set of skills that could help me with the "problems" i've been having in my life.

I live in the Dominican republic a poor and generally wooded country. I go out on occasion with my axe and machete to get some wood (insert minecraft joke here)

For about a month now, whenever I go out it really feels like i'm not alone. It's started with just a feeling, then a slight tap on my shoulder, just to find that no one was there. Sounds like my mind's just playing games with me right. Well that's what I thought until two days ago.

I was finishing my routine at twilight when I heard a voice call my full name. I freak the fuck out for a minute then try compose my self. My machete was right on my hip so I began walking towards the sound. As I walked I began to notice very soft humming. The further I walked, the more intense it got. At a point it actually became painful.

After three minutes of walking I saw a small red dress. The dress looked like it belonged to a 7 year old girl. I heard laughing from my right then pulled my machete. For a split second I saw the outline of a little girl. She moved back into the trees without moving her feet.

At this point I decided that i've had fucking enough. I turned around and started running. While running at top speed I saw this girl running and keeping pace with me. All that time she was giggling as if taunting me on my inability to escape.

After tirelessly running I started to see my house. I don't know why but I looked back and saw her had touch my back then stop and turn around. I bolted in my house and locked all the doors and windows. My back started to hurt after while. When I looked in the mirror my back was cut. It looked like a blade did it. It was right at the little girl touched me.

When I did some research. I found out that a little girl had gotten lost there and was never found. I need help.
>>
Post pics.
>>
>>19129025
>When I looked in the mirror my back was cut
Post a pic of your back or you're a liar
>>
>>19129037
No pics I was out in the woods. What pics would expect me to have taken?
>>
>>19129025
Was this an actual waking experience or was it all just a dream? You're not really clear on that.
>>
>>19129043
I don't own a smart phone. Just an old laptop
>>
>>19129045
Your wound...
>>
>>19129047
Awake I know. The cut is still on my back.
>>
>>19129056
I don't own a smartphone or a camera sorry I know you like to see it for confirmation
>>
>>19129061
You were in some type of trance. Why were you attracted to the girl with the red dress?
>>
>>19129053
Use a mirror and your laptop to get a pic of your back
>>
>>19129068
no worries, hope it works out for you.
>>
>>19129081
The laptop doesn't have a camera, sorry
>>
>>19129096
Then I can't trust you, sorry
>>
>>19129102
That's fine. I wouldn't 100% trust anyone who came to me with a story like this
>>
Could anyone tell me what I could do to ward this spirit off. I live around this place you see
>>
>>19129025
>>19129132

Creepy reminder of my childhood, dreaming of the (nonexistent) little girl up the street who called my name when I went out to play...

It kind of sounds like she wanted to play with you. Tag, you're cut. The machete wasn't a good tool to have on hand. It's no good against a ghost, and having it in your hand might be why your back got cut. She maybe touched you with a reflection of yourself, and you were holding a knife when she did...

More important though, if you're ever walking into a vibrating field following something that freaks you out, either someone nearby is using subsonics to screw with you, or your spiritual resonance is probably being adjusted. Maybe I just repeated myself, but I'm not sure. If you ever wanted to be a medium, you're much more qualified now than you were before this happened. That little girl tuned you like a piano.

I wonder how the world looks through her eyes...
>>
>>19129132
Try not to be afraid you confront it again, it could feed on your fears. Maybe get your house blessed by a priest
>>
>>19129225
What??
>>
>>19129229
I Don't know any priests nearby
>>
>>19129339

Sorry, that was pretty shit. I'll try again.

Machetes are no good against creepy little forest girls. You don't need a machete against a fleshly little forest girl, and your machete won't help against a ghostly little forest girl. If you see or hear her again, put the machete away.

When you were answered a voice calling your name in the forest, you consented to a spirit contact. The humming so intense it became painful strengthened the contact. You got tuned to a new vibration.

From here, I'd suggest one of three things.

1) Carry a piece of candy and a pack of cards in your pocket next time you go out to gather wood, and be ready to treat the ghost as a living little girl if you ever see her again.

2) Go to the edge of the forest. Kneel. Close your eyes. Think about how the event made you feel. Think about the fear you felt, and the pain in your back. Imagine explaining these things calmly to the little girl. Calmly is an important word here. Strong emotions are hazards in this context. You want to consider them without falling prey to them.

3) Pray to god for protection. Most straightforward.
>>
>>19129471
Ah good ideas. Hey is there anyway I can get notifications on this website about the threads i'm interacting with? It's pretty inconvenient.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.