[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you know your third eye was beginning to wake up? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1495218020221.jpg (33KB, 339x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495218020221.jpg
33KB, 339x387px
When did you know your third eye was beginning to wake up? I think today, I know for sure. It's a feeling I've never really felt before, and I seem to be able to induce it wilfully now...
>>
>>19128860
And...?
>>
it feels like pressure or it can even just feel "open", just strangge sensations in the area

if you focus on it and imagine it opening you can control it and push it open

make sure you've achieved a calm state of mind first, possibly try balancing i know one method that involves a 5 pointed star, some people use chakras, etc

i don't really bother with that step personally, but a lot of people think it's important so i recommend it
>>
>>19128860
My third eye wakes up every time I take a shit. That's why they call it a brown eye.
>>
Do you actually gain anything from having it open?
>>
>>19128894
You become a humongous faggot and act like you're special.
>>
>>19128894

it's made me more open to other things, and it's also helped with things like depression, anxiety, being able to immerse myself in a moment separate from my own emotions, being able to separate my thoughts and feelings from a situation easily to deal with it and so on

there's also the spiritual side of it

and then it also feels euphoric in a way that's as good as heroin

lot of things really, varies from person to person though
>>
>>19128899

you definitely don't sound bitter at all
>>
>>19128913
You definitely don't sound like a faggot at all
>>
I saw a gigantic tear of light in front of me.
>>
>>19128930

you're really awkward with flirting, but i guess you can have a bj
>>
>>19128894
I just feel like I have a stronger connection to my surroundings. I'm able to feel other people's energies better, and I haven't really noticed anything else.... Light and sound is more vivid I guess because I can hear the fequencies of all the electronics around me right now... I just feel that pressure between my eyebrows, but it feels like it's reaching almost to the back of my head.
>>
>>19128969
>69
Sounds good m80.
>>
>>19128899
>>19128899
If that happens then its not really open, not really
>>
Do some people have their third eye wake up naturally, or is a process always required?
>>
>>19128979

damn right it does
>>
>>19129011
I think it is naturally open, and calcifies over time due to toxins in our food and environment. Think poor diet, and sensory overload like electronics and lack of sleep or not enough time spent outside. I think I'm going through this change because of the detoxifying process I've been putting myself through the past couple years.
>>
I had to meditate a lot, i meditated at least 2 hours a day during 6 months and then one day i felt how it opened by itself naturally, since then im able to see peoples aura and do astral journeys and recognize deep web hackers
>>
>>19128899
Thank you anon. Nice dubdubz.
>>
>>19129040

>yawn

Tell us something we all don't know
>>
I think there is a way to have it be immune to those things. To have a fully activated almond.
>>
>>19128888
I always visualized a 5 pointed star without even knowing it was a method, damn. Cutting back on tap water in favour of flurodie/chlorine free water has helped me immensly too. ITs just a shame that its in most of the food (vegetables/fruit) I purchase
>>
>>19129948

i usually skip that step even though i know it

do you connect each point to the elements? that's part of the way i learned, in order it's:

right leg earth, left arm air, right arm fire, left leg water, third eye spirit

i've never gone through the process of decalcification personally, but it hasn't been necessary in my experience
>>
It's people like you that drove my roommate crazy. To the point of drawing sigils on his walls on blood.
>>
>>19128860
Best boss in smt4A ever
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.