[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens when you die, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: forest_light_01_by_smilega1.jpg (174KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
forest_light_01_by_smilega1.jpg
174KB, 800x533px
What happens when you die, /x/?
>>
>>19128604
Nothing.

All posts under mine are bullshit
>>
Nothing.

All posts above mine are bullshit
>>
Do you want me to get into the biomechanics and chemistry of it, or are you looking for something more philosophical?

>>19128614
>>19128625
How surreal.
>>
you become dead dipshit
>>
You turn into bullshit
>>
>>19128604
Kill yourself and you'll see
>>
>>19128633
I'm suicidal and I'm not coping very well. I just wondered what to expect, if anything.
>>
>>19128642
You poop your pants when you die.
>>
>>19128650
yeah you basically shit and piss your pants because you no longer have any control your bodily functions
>>
>>19128655
And Leprechauns come in and turn it into gold for their pot.
>>
Nothing will happen, a whole lot of nothing
>>
>>19128604
You get sent to earth
>>
>>19128642

My nigga, why kill yourself? You're going to be dead one day anyway, so why not enjoy the ride?

Find something you love doing, hit on girls, get drunk, or whatever
>>
>>19128707
Whoaa even on /x/, the Normal words of truth are spreading!
>>
>>19128604
You get skull fucked by maggots
>>
I have an interesting theory bases on Christian theology. It involves spacetime and multiverse theory, sort of. I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this so if it has a name, please let me know.

In Christianitt, it is understood that followers of Christ, washed clean from sin because Christ took the consequences of our iniquity on the Cross, go to Heaven. Those in rebellion choose Hell.

The scriptures teach that the Kingdom of Heaven will be established in the last days within the New Heaven and the New Earth. Where, then, do spirits of the dead go in the meantime? Limbo? There is no scriptural evidence or even mention of a third destination for the departed. Abraham's Bosom? Again, no evidence.

My theory: when the spirit leaves the body, it DOES go to Heaven or Hell, but not at this point in time. The spirit moves beyond our understanding of spacetime and arrives at the New Heaven at the point of time where it is established, or Hell.

So if a believer dies, where is there spirit? Indeed, with God or apart from him, but not in our current understanding of time. If God is omniscient and dwells in a dimension 'all the way up' (the 11th many theoretical physicists argue), then that is where, too, Heaven/Hell is. And that is where the spirits of the dead go. They are there right now, but also 10 minutes ago and 10000 years from now; they are there at the Big Bang, and they are there at the heat death of the cosmos.

Tl;dr: God is outside of time but omnipresent within time. If we go to be with God upon death, we go outside of time. If we depart from him, we go outside of time.

There is no "current" afterlife. It's outside of our realm.
>>
>>19128614
>>19128625
doesnt work
Is there a space in between these?

who invented this bullshit?
>>
>>19128604
if you are a saved person(romans1-4(3:24-26)) then you will be instantly with the Lord. If you are not a justified person in the sight of God, then you will lift up your eyes in hell, where you will await your judgement in the great white throne and then be found guilty; then being cast into the lake of fire where the smoke of your torment will ascend for ever and ever. check out tsabs.info
>>
>>19128604
I suppose that its up to you on whether there is or isn't anything after death. Perhaps there is no answer or there is something someone doesn't want you to find out about the afterlife.

Have it your way, personally I like to be edgy and think that it is just spending an eternity with your own thoughts-continuously echoing because the human mind can only contain so much information before it starts to lapse.
>>
Whatever you believe will happen

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2718
>>
http://www.near-death.com/science/research-conclusions.html

every thing you need to know
>>
>>19128604
Quantum Suicide aka Archon-based reincarnation
>>
I have a creepy pasta that's relevant to the thread.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/An_Egg
>>
>>19130504
Magnificent. Saved for posterity, that shit is amazing.
>>
>>19130504
Cute.
>>
Respawn
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.