[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO's are just secret government aircraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: ......jpg (33KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
33KB, 500x564px
When will this meme end?

It's 2017, 70 years after UFO's went mainstream in the media, and around the world. There are idiots, and shills alike, that have claimed they were, and ARE, nothing more than "secret government aircraft". Bullshit. If that was the case, then we wouldn't have been using the same shitty aircraft we've been using now for 50, or more, years.

If our government had UFO types of aircraft, then why would we be STILL using the following aircraft for conventional and unconventional operations around the world today?

>C-130 - Put into service in 1956. We used this bird to put the 173rd out over Vietnam in 67', and it was still being used to run cargo and put jumpers out over A-stan and Iraq 50 years after it was put into service.
>AC-130 - put into service in Vietnam to replace the AC-47 variants. STILL being used to support ground combat today 50 years later.
>CH-53 - put into service during the Vietnam war and is still being used today.
>UH-60 - the "new guy" on the block in the aviation world. Put into service in 79'. Still in service today.
>B-52 - this bitch has been dropping ordinance for over 60 years
>U-2 - put into service in 57'. STILL in service.
>SR-71 - put into service in 66 and flew until the late 90's.

All of these birds are inferior to the capabilities of UFO's, and yet they were all used for decades.

Meanwhile, the new aircraft in the fleet, like the F-22 and F-35, use the same type of shitty jet engine propulsion systems and flight surfaces we've been using since the 40's, and the "hot" new tech is the SCRAMJET which uses the same concepts we've been employing for decades.

People just need to accept the fact that there are no "secret government aircraft" responsible for the flight performances observed by UFO's, and that those aircraft are extraterrestrial in origin.
>>
>>19128404
Because nobody is interested that the Chinese get knowledge of that technology?

Did you even think this through? The latest tech is always revealed as late as possible. The nuclear bomb was an exception, because of war.
>>
>>19128729
>Because nobody is interested that the Chinese get knowledge of that technology?

When....in the 60's? The 70's?

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
>>
>>19128729
>because of war
This is the actual reason. Historically you always see technological & medical advances during war times. When WW3 breaks out we'll see Americas space toys and China's mechs.

Ffs China is colonizing the moon. You know they have advance tech. Countries aren't open about it because of reverse engineering. If China knew the extent Ikf our tech they'd want by to capture a model an reverse engineer it
>>
>>19128771
>When....in the 60's? The 70's?
Cold war, ever heard about it? Back then they even had a bigger reason to conceal that tech than today. Soviet Russia obtained nuclear bombs just 5 years after they were used. China in the 60s.

20-30 years is fucking nothing in the life span of nation.
>reveal advanced ufo tech now, china has them in 30 years
or
>never reveal them, china will get them in 100 years or maybe never
Which is preferable? Simple logic.
>>
>>19128795
There will never be a war, because the destructive potential of nations is too gigantic. Not even talking about nuclear weapons which could destroy the planet many times. Even a shit hole like North Korea could probably develop and spread a virus which could wipe out millions. Our world is too globalized for that shit. The nations which get attacked today are literally the bottom of the barrel and goat fuckers.
>>
>>19128797
We MADE China, you dumb fuck. They were a backwater in the 60's, and outside of their cities, they're a backwater today.

>Cold war

You think we wouldn't have USED any of the so called "advanced tech" for the cold war?

You people are truly morons.
>>
>>19128797
>Cold war, ever heard about it?

Alien tech would have ENDED the cold war, you mouth breathing retard.
>>
>>19128404
>>19128404
>>19128404

reeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>19128815
>>19128826
You're that idiot who talked about Unit 731 in another thread, right? I recognize you.
>You think we wouldn't have USED
Ever heard of MAD you fucking moron?
>Alien tech would have ENDED the cold war
Yeah, flying plates are somehow better than good old nuclear weapons. Sure thing. The Soviets only had like fucking 30 000 of them and each can kill 1 million people. Alien tech sure can beat that.
>>
U realise even if they are government aircraft they're still UFO's
>>
>>19128879
>talked about Unit 731

No, dumb fuck, I'm not.

>flying plates

Those "flying plates" could have mounted weapons that made nukes irrelevant.
>>
>>19128927
>Those "flying plates" could have mounted weapons that made nukes irrelevant.
What weapons idiot? How exactly are you going to stop a nuclear holocaust? Turn the rockets into fucking pixie dust? Even if you can annihilate every single person in the other country in 5 minutes they still have fucking automated nuclear responses.
>>
>>19128986
By infiltrating the airspace of your enemy at will and destroying any launched missiles with your advanced "alien" tech, dumb fuck.
>>
>>19129019
Yeah because it's not like governments try to fucking CONCEAL where nukes could surface. Because your alien tech could locate every fucking submarine and every underground nuke on earth. How? Magic! Because it is realistic that the US could build 20 000 UFOs which could stop all nuclear strikes SIMULTANEOUSLY. Oh wait, they're UFOs. They simply teleport from nuke to nuke and take them out in 3 milliseconds.
>>
>>19129150
Right, but according to the tards', the U.S. government has had UFO tech since before nuclear missiles, dude. All that shit started in the late 40's before either nation had an ICBM capable of carrying a nuke warhead.

If that was the case, the U.S. would have unleashed its "UFO" fleet on the Soviets and destroyed any opposition, as the Soviets would have had nothing to counter them.
>>
>>19129171
This is only correct if with UFO you mean actually of extraterrestrial origin. This way no matter what the Soviets would do, they could never ever get this weaponry.

If with UFO you mean weapons which originated on earth and were devised by humans I don't see why the Soviets wouldn't have figured them out sooner or later as soon as they would have known of their existence. If the weapons originated on earth there is now way you can say that the Soviets DON'T have them, so invading was too risky.

It's exactly the same with nuclear weapons. Nobody attacked Russia because nobody was sure when they would get them. Even if you cripple them, they could sooner or later get them and retaliate. Not to mention the image loss which the US would have sustained.
>>
>>19129212
>if with UFO you mean

I mean all the alien tech that people have been observing flying around the planet since forever that people have been trying to claim is the result of secret government programs.
>>
>>19129242
Yeah okay I get what you are saying. Nobody can say if that tech would be superior to nuclear weapons.

Altough it's hard to believe that aliens which were stupid enough to fucking crash and not have a self-destruction mechanism have such superior tech.
>>
>>19129307
>stupid enough to fucking crash

The price of being a sentient being is making mistakes, and it doesn't matter how advance one seems to be compared to others. Humans are smart as shit compared to most creatures on the planet, and yet we fuck up all the time.

>not have a self-destruction mechanism

No need. We could leave a wrecked car in a group of chimps and they wouldn't be able to figure it out, and when we decided to, we could just come back and recover it at our leisure.
>>
>>19128404

$
>>
File: 1481432717426.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1481432717426.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>19128404
no intelligent people actually believe this
unless referring to specific cases where the UFO in question didn't exhibit any behavior that isn't within the realm of human engineering
people thought some jets we use today were alien UFO's btw
like the blackbird

im skeptical of aliens visiting earth but its possible
but im more inclined to chock it up to hallucinations/natural mirages than secret govt craft
>>
>>19129407
>intelligent people actually believe this

"Intelligent people" can tell the difference between observations that could easily be misidentified man made objects, or natural phenomena, and observations that are obviously craft made and operated by non-human entities.
>>
>>19129463
its not so easy to determine the sanity or intelligence of an observer without actually being the observer
>>
File: Coyne UFO incident.jpg (11KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
Coyne UFO incident.jpg
11KB, 274x184px
>>19129510
Yea, sure, pal. All those fucking professional aviators and law enforcement dudes that've ran into these things while performing their duties were all just fucking crazy and seeing shit....and their partners and flight crews that saw the same shit too.
>>
>>19129579
professional aviators can be fooled by light or lie
testimony of proffesionals is not good enough evidence
if it was than basically everything is real
there are professional testimonies about UFO's USO's, sasquatch, giant birds etc
are we gonna believe all that crap is real?

or more likely either the witness lied or the people who claim the witness saw something lied
>>
>>19129733
>professional aviators can be fooled by light or lie

And? That's why intelligent people are capable of determining the probability of whether or not the aviator is full of shit. When 2 or more aviators report the same thing, corroborated by in-flight and ground radar, then they aren't lying you dumb fuck.

>testimony of proffesionals is not good enough evidence

Yes, it is. We rely on the testimony of professionals every fucking day, and while these professionals make mistakes, the overwhelming majority of the time they are correct. See: traffic cops, astronomers, airline pilots, military aviators, EMT's, and any number of professions that rely on direct observations.

>if it was than basically everything is real

Retarded statement.

>there are professional testimonies about UFO's USO's, sasquatch, giant birds etc

And? What kind of evidence do they provide? That's the key, moron.

>are we gonna believe all that crap is real?

See: evidence.

>or more likely either the witness lied or the people who claim the witness saw something lied

Bullshit.

The overwhelming majority of people reporting UFO's do so out of a sense of duty to warn their fellow man. While there is a percentage of people that make mistakes about what they report, due to ignorance or whatever, there is also a percentage that report exactly what the fuck they saw, just as there is a percentage of assholes that report bullshit.

Our modern world is completely built on the observations of our fellow man, whether you idiots choose to believe it or not.
>>
>>19129733

Why don't you show us some citations to back up any of your claims?
>>
OP ur an idiot. For 70 years the US Govt hss pulled every string snd launched multiple disinformation campaigns denying the reality. There really is a sucker born every minute and you're proof.
>>
>Lockheed, Raytheon, Boeing, and others have been literally sitting on their hands for 40 years with no strings attached DARPA money

Yeah OP is a fucking retard
>>
Most aerospace engineering is so advanced they only build a few aircraft to prove a concept then move on to the next test project. All the 5th gen fighters are just finally being mass produced despite being designed in the 80's scoff shot is expensive
>>
>>19131486
>All the 5th gen fighters are just finally being mass produced

And they're STILL using the same jet engine concepts developed back in the late 30's early 40's.

We're still stuck in the same place we were at the end of WW II. Our only source of propulsion is to burn fuel in one of 4 ways: jet engine, ram jet, scram jet, rockets.

And yet morons think we've developed ET shit. Ridiculous.
>>
>>19131552
Agreed.

Aliens, UFOs are all like urban myths. When I was a kid there were stories going around about alligators in the sewers and the woman who tried to dry her wet dog in a microwave. Always happened to a friend of a friend. Always impossible to prove - or disprove.

Anyone who thinks that these things can't be untrue, just look at the 'photographic evidence' for the Loch Ness Monster. That was a load of bollocks too. UFO's are just the same.
>>
>>19128404
You have no idea how many layers of secrecy there are. You just believe whatever the media tells you when it's convenient suits your narratives.
>>
i don't know why people think humans are not capable of making the sort of tech most would consider alien. the us navy has a 10000 megawatt laser capable of melting steel over a mile away. i bet you thought that was the shit of fiction. the Nazi's had at least full size concepts of their "UFO"(i cant remember its name).
now let just think about the concord for a second. a commercial passenger plane capable of supersonic speeds, in 2001 its only logical to think that military applications would be ahead of this by decades at least, easiest improvement on top of super sonic speeds is increased handling at those speeds, which would be achieved by altering the shape of the craft, and method of control.
>>
>>19128404
>government is totally gonna declassify their best weaponry to public use

Early 1960s: when B2 Stealth Bomber was beginning construction

Mid-late 1990s: B2 stealth bomber was made public

Our gubberment is alot better at keeping secrets than youd think silly anon
>>
File: Stuck in the 30s.jpg (120KB, 1119x458px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck in the 30s.jpg
120KB, 1119x458px
>>19132805
Sure, pal.

They've kept all this high tech shit they've been supposedly developing since the late 40's a secret while pulling their hair out of their heads trying to develop shit like the F-117, scramjets, the B-2, and modern drones.

Ridiculous.

We haven't done shit new since the 40's. We've just modified the same shit we developed in the 30's and 40's that we've been using for almost 80 years now. It's sad, really.

>>19132900
>i don't know why people think humans are not capable of...

Because we're not. The most "advanced" aircraft we've produced, the B-2, uses 1930's design properties for the air-frame, and 1940's design properties for the power plants.
>>
>>19132930
>, the B-2
you poor naive fool.
a 10000 megawatt laser is more like 100 times more advanced than a hunk of steel propelled by controlled explosions, no matter how much design went into its shape. you seriously think we still need liquid exploding dinosaurs to make hunks of metal fly anymore, you are clearly behind the times. but seriously i could build a more advanced aircraft than the b-2 i mean fuck its radar shielding is metallic paint... daym thats some advanced tech.
>>
>>19132960
>10000 megawatt laser is more like 100 times more advanced

Sure it is, pumpkin.

Don't you have a flat Earth post you should be making?
>>
File: 358.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>19132989
Im gonna laugh soooo fooken hard when people like you shit their pants upon disclosure of alien tech
>>
>>19132989
>Sure it is, pumpkin.
sorry i forgot lasers were simpler than motors, and the guidance systems for them are just computer code. how simple lasers capable of tracking and destroying missiles and planes are.
your completely right this 50+ year old hunk of metal is more advanced that tech we could only produce in the last couple of decades. how stupid of me to forget
>>
>>19133024
Here's a vid of the laser in operation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rthHSISkM7A
>>
>>19133325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5qKSKsfUPM
>>
>>19133345

SDI research was funded in the 80's and based off of laser developments made in the 60's. Nothing new, and nothing impressive.
>>
Always keep an eye on the news when posts like this >>19128404 start increasing in frequency.
Counter intelligence operations to sow confusion in groups of people prone to asking questions.
I used to have a monthly poker game with a guy who did this for a living out in Burbank. One day he stopped coming round. Probably should have been more careful about what he talked about after kicking back a few drinks.
Anyways, this is basically what they do to avoid organic, uncontrolled disclosure.
>>
>>19133393
Lel at all my proxies getting pinged after I posted this.
You motherfuckers already know who I am. Why the show of force?
No one will believe me anyway
>>
>>19128404
Solar
Warden
>>
>>19134278
LARPing.
>>
>>19134320
I'm not convinced.
>>
>>19133368
i never said it was, only that it is more impressive than a B-2
>>
>>19128404
The new technologies collapse the petrodollar. A systemic meltdown of world markets. Then comes the question of accountability by those who control these technologies. If its ever given to the public it will have been taken by force or granted anonymously
>>
UFO does not exclude goberment aircraft.
>>
>>19128404
>he doesn't understand human nature.
>Donald Rumsfield stated on 9/10/01 that there's over 2 trillion missing from the DOD.

The folks in charge of these programs are not accountable to anyone. They want the tech for themselves and their intersets only.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.