[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start believing in God again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: 1494123811638.png (885KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494123811638.png
885KB, 1024x1024px
>>
Which god?
>>
>>19128403
After I tried to abandon him.

Only to find him waiting for me on the other end of my initiation into the arts.
>>
Early 20s, 3-4 years ago

Joe Rogan was the major catalyst for it
>>
>>19128403
It's a shame that disgusting hyaenas are in the dog family, and glorious lions and tigers are cat family.
>>
>>19128430
God is not a he
>>
>>19128487
semantics are not worth debate
>>
>>19128430
*lifts fedora*
>>
File: darkmatterapoth.png (1MB, 1266x839px) Image search: [Google]
darkmatterapoth.png
1MB, 1266x839px
>>19128403

I had made a post back in September on my Imperial Cult sub I had just started. The post was titled "Proving the Jewish (and Muslim) God is a false idol, Elijah style."

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/514czi/proving_the_jewish_and_muslim_god_is_a_false_idol/

Immediately after I posted it I stepped outside to have a cigarette and a praying mantis flew out of nowhere and landed on my hand and just sat there looking at me. After I went inside I decided to look up what "mantis" means and found out it meant "prophet" in Greek. Given that the post was written in favor of the Greeks - this was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I had had lots of terrifying coincidences happen in my life during the decade I was an atheist - but I finally understood the truth when that mantis landed on my hand like I was an ancient oracle who knew that the gods would control the animals to give signs to the mortals of their presence and favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZiGfLVs8w
>>
>>19128462
>it's a shame
It's perfectly adequate. What's wrong with hyenas though?
>>
>>19128462
That's not right. Hyenas are in their own family, wgich is more closely related to cats than it is to dogs. They fill a similar function to dogs, but that doesn't make dogs their closest relatives.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 300x175px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 300x175px
>>19128403
the first time I temporarily went to the other side
>>
>>19128545
>I stepped outside to have a cigarette and a praying mantis flew out of nowhere and landed on my hand and just sat there looking at me.

I love moments like that.
>>
File: 1486418408433.jpg (159KB, 507x601px) Image search: [Google]
1486418408433.jpg
159KB, 507x601px
When he started talking to me. Then he started to visit. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist next week so that should tell you everything you need to know about that.
>>
>>19128430
Me too buddy; although really came to me through literature (Crowley). Perfectly happy as an agnostic still.
>>
>>19128682
It was the 80's during the satanic panic and I thought I was getting into the "cooler more underground" version of the Necronomicon.

I hoped for magic wizard powers in order to take what i wanted, ended up turning me into a Gandhi like hall monitor after I stopped trying to fight it.
>>
>>19128403
October fifteenth 2015
>>
>>19128403
When I was 19, during the year I spent in university.
>>
>>19128403
When I got smarter.
>>
>>19128403
I didn't. It's been over a year since I stopped. I am still grieving.
>>
>>19128403
I don't think I ever stopped, but a lot of people think I did.
>>
When I realized we are God.
>>
File: BartMoses.png (71KB, 657x353px) Image search: [Google]
BartMoses.png
71KB, 657x353px
>>19129755
>I didn't. It's been over a year since I stopped. I am still grieving.

I can give you some evidence, but most people seem to react hostile to my evidence.

For example, the puns in this song when paralleled with pagan theology are too perfect to not be divinely inspired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGlwr44hsoE
>>
>>19128403
Never really stopped believing in him, but its more like I had proof

>at rough time in life, ask God for help
>conditions are made
>God pulls through and I am saved
>a year goes by and I causally forgot the conditions
>break the rules
>Immediately get fucked old testament style
>>
I never stopped. I just became disillusioned with the falsities of modern religion (mostly American Protestantism and modern Catholicism). I found what I had been looking for in Christian mysticism.
>>
>>19128403
Never believed
At a very young age I was a smart ass and thought religion was always hypocritical and my parents didn't believe in space and evolution
I did and felt if god was real he obviously designed it
But religion told me everything was handwavy magic magic magic which unfortunately didn't fit to well with my life of no magic or happiness (I had a rough time dealing with school, long story short I'm that guy who flunked the classes but aced all the tests because I'm intelligent but lazy)
Then I tripped out at 18
And what I learned was I was totally fucking right and that whatever's out there is on my side but has to be 100% hands off or else
And I never noticed the triangles
Now I see them EVERYWHERE and not in a schizo kind of way just
>oh that fucking triangle circle thing is in dawn of the dead too

>inb4 "you don't type very smart"
Phoneposting
Hard times mean portability
>>
i dont
>>
>>19128403
I had abandoned organized religion when I heard a preacher state that all those not baptized were going to Hell. It bothered me that good people are seen as damned all because they didn't have some water splashed on them and read the bible.
After learning the Quaballa I was able to see how all things are linked as one. I learned how the Torah worked and what it truly meant. It was at this point I was able to better understand God.

I'm not going to go into detail as everyone's path is their own.
>>
>>19128559
Hyenas are weird like fungus. That's why they have their own family, well the fungi has its own kingdom.
>>
>>19128430
Sounds familiar.
>>
>>19132538
>triangles
>EVERYWHERE
>>
>>19132538
>american geometry
>>
>>19133669
No person with a good healthy faith is anywhere near a church or preacher. That shit is for the people in need of help. No wonder you had a bad experience. Church is there for something to fall back on, and then to realize you dont need it and move on stronger.
>>
>>19128545
Just curious, what is your ethnic background?
>>
File: Law of One.jpg (430KB, 1152x1924px) Image search: [Google]
Law of One.jpg
430KB, 1152x1924px
>>19128403
After I read pic related
>>
>>19133819
I remember someone asking my name in a dream

Wasn't supposed to tell her

Replied, "Ra"

So if Aten and Ra are related then you could be onto something
>>
After realizing the "elite" of the world are Moloch worshipping jews.
Satanic zionists control our money supply and put us daily into more debt with a worthless fiat currency.
>>
>>19134058
>got halfway thru "rape"
>woke up
>>
>>19129992
Same.
Even after getting fucked a few months ago, I've already forgot what my end of the deal was- Again! I'm due for another divine bitchslap anyday now...
>>
File: 1400733309613.gif (66KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1400733309613.gif
66KB, 400x494px
>>19133777
Divine digits witnessed.
>captcha select all images of bus
>One of the images is a sign with a picture of a bus on it
>Don't select it
>captcha fails

Goddamit people a bus and a picture of a bus on a Fucking STREET SIGN are 2 (countem two, T..W..O..) different fucking things!!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
All of my autism!!!!!!!!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
>>
>>19128403
When I started to see new signs.
I knew there was more. It just not could be just a blue marble and the universe in some galaxy that made up the milky way. It could not just be a black whole that was being swallowed by a cosmos and would end in a big bang. I knew Mars could not be the dead sun of Venus and Youranus the dead sun of Youpiter. Somehow it did not made sense to me.
The Law of Newton that Darwin invented could not be what triggered the latest evolution. And Gravity wasn't original footage of previous NASA missions.
Jewel Of Denial was the true life story of Hitler. Everything I learned in school was a lie.
And just when I was about to give up, flat earth happened. And all things started to make sense. Denial was a river and not a book. Gravity was a lot of CGI. Darwin never wrote any laws nor was he a judge. Newton wasn't invented but was the founder of NASA. The planets didn't have lives but were God's plans. The suns didn't die but vanished in the black wholes.
And that made me looking for the dark. There was this movie about the Dark Web . There I found 4chan. And they were talking about earth being flat a lot. I hope to find more truth seekers who found God.
>>
>>19128403
when golden frieza got resurrected to fight in the tournament of power
>>
>>19133721
>Hyenas are weird like fungus. That's why they have their own family, well the fungi has its own kingdom.
*slow clap*
>>
>>19128403
When I started seeking Him, for real.

And I found Him.
>>
Those who seek God out may see the signs. But there are false signs and lying wonders. For those who are vigilant, the falsehoods will be revealed, the fabric of order will be visible within the weave, where others see chaos, and you will find the Truth, the Way, and the Life.
>>
>>19128545
But the muslim god is the exact same god as the christian god, just Jesus and Muhammed were different prophets. The church recognizes it as so, and so do Muslims. If you disproved the Muslim god you also disproved the christian god as well. Nice job edgy faggot
>>
>>19128566
>the same chemical as LSD releases in your brain seconds before dying
Just a heads up senpai.
>>
>>19134800
Use the legacy captchas friend. Much easier as you dont have to fuck around 4 times till the bullshit captcha decides you did well enough
>>
>>19128403
>again

IMPLYIGN
>>
File: British.png (7KB, 748x202px) Image search: [Google]
British.png
7KB, 748x202px
>>19133801

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEHnkTpg-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3jHvCN_0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23z1SinGZH0
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19136394
>But the muslim god is the exact same god as the christian god

Some Christians, a minority, actually believe Jesus is God and not Yahweh Jr.. That is an acceptable answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J388uOOTnt8
>>
>>19128498
unless you refer to it as a she of course, then semantics becomes quite the issue
>>
>>19128403
God into some new-agey stuff (the law of One). that seemed different than the other new age stuff, that I didn't like. It felt more accurate, even if still kinda crazy.
>>
>>19128403
About a week ago, week ago I started believing in the Creator of All
>>
>>19128403
No point in believing when you know for certain that God exists, and I'm not talking about no Christian god here.
>>
Right after meeting your mother
>>
>>19128403
Never stopped. I guess I had my doubts and ups and downs before but what really confirmed my belief in a god is this simple train of thought:

You can trace animals and plants and planets back to their formation. Even galaxies you could tell where they came from. But where could you trace matter from? How did matter come into existance? No the big bang doesnt explain it because then that begs the question what came before the big bang or created it? It is something that no scientist will ever be able to discover because existance of anything is an impossibility. Or atleast an impossibility of the capacity to understand. The only answer I can see for the creation of energy in any form is some god that created simething from nothing.

This obviously begs another question, what created that god, but that question is redundant and is besides the fact that god exists.
>>
Amadeus.
>>
>>19128403
My faith and trust in God is the only reason I have avoided jail and death many times. But at the same time I have so much anger against him.
>>
I haven't. Not sure if I ever will.
>>
>>19133777
Indeed, religion is a crutch. Faith is at it purest form when unpulloted by dogmas.
>>
>>19128403
well, I took some acid and went down a hole i wasnt expecting. Met god. he made me live every moment possible, showed me why everything was the way it was, even let me make some changes in my life. the dude is a dick for proving me so undeniably wrong, but he did for the right reasons. now i dont question him anymore. i dont really care what he does, and i know hes ok with that. only thing is, i dont do acid anymore, i dont want to accidentally meet up with him again
>>
>>19128487
E N L I G H T E N E D
P O S T M O D E R N
W I C C A P O S T E R
>>
after i had a cancer, a 'little" one tho, im safe now. pretty sure it was a punishment for having say 'god does not exist, fuck that etc"
>>
>>19128403
I were a theist once, then agnostic, then atheist, then agnostic again: currently at the phase of doesn't care anymore at all. It can exist or not, whatever.
>>
>>19128403
It started when I didn't needed it.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.