[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I somehow cheated death multiple times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 302x167px
Are second chances real? I survived multiple things that I should've died of. When I was little, I ran across a road on the way to kindergarden, my dad says that a car was coming, and that he yelled "STOP!" and then suddenly, I stopped like as if there was a brick wall, and the car was 1 inch away from me, It just happened, whats weird is that I uncontrollably stopped, I didnt notice the car and I was running Very fast. I was 4 too.
>>
Quantum suicide
>>
>>19128179
whats that?
>>
your dad has insane amount of chi and manifested a chi wall infront of you/blood bended you to stop through intention. this is the only answer, conicidences dont exist
>>
>>19128191
You can never die, your consciousness just shifts into a reality where you didn't die.

Look out for new Mandela effects
>>
Typical quantum suicide stuff right here. Look it up on YouTube. It the principle that your consciousness acts like a photon.
>>
>>19128169
>car was 1 inch away from me
ive been pulled out of the water on multiple different occasions, for different reasons.
come back when you've had to accept you end, and all you had left what the fight for your life.
you've not cheated death.
>>
>>19128169
This story isn't exactly hard to believe, a friend of mine insists that he saved my life once because I drunkenly walked to the edge of a cross-walk while a car was zooming by, and it barely missed me by a hair. But I hadn't intended to just jump out into the street and I didn't hear my friend yell "STOP!" People just naturally stop before entering the street if they've been conditioned to do so. 4 years old seems old enough to know not to just run out into the street.
>>
if you didn't die then it wasn't death.

How can you cheat something if it didn't happen to you.
>>
>>19128169

That's nothing. Once I was going down a hill at extreme velocity on my bike when I realized belatedly that there was a hook in the sidewalk. Not like a captain hook, but like a sudden S-turn that I was going way too fast for. Failing to make the turn would mean hitting a telephone pole.

It was like time slowed down extremely and I started seeing my own immediate future play out repeatedly at greatly accelerated speed. I saw a succession of possible futures in which I hit the pole or the road, and every one of them ended in death by traumatic brain injury. I was feeling a mix of awe and terror as this continued. It was both amazing and scary. After a minute of it, the emotional experience sort of crystalized into an odd disgruntled feeling. This change of tone accompanied the realization that I would have to change something to avoid breaking my skull. I don't know why I was unhappy about that, but in that moment, I was.

So I changed something. I shifted my position two inches from the left and proceeded from there. I went through another procession of possible futures, watching more creatively lethal wipeouts as I weighed the results of one or another miniscule shift in my balance. Time resumed instantly when I found a trajectory that hit neither the pole nor the road... and then I blew the turn in a less lethal way, slamming my brakes hard as I did.

I came out of it with a hideous migraine and a small scrape in my side from brushing the pole as I past it, but otherwise uninjured.

>>19128217

I don't remember ever hearing about the Mandela effect before the anecdote I just related. Two inches to me seems to have meant chaos butterflies all over the world.
>>
>>19129557
Two inches *to the left, not from the left. Not that it matters, but somehow leaving a little detail wrong bothers me.
>>
>>19128169
>Shooting with my cousin, I'm teaching him to aim properly
>set up a coin on some monkey bars around 15 metres away
>I'm leaning against a veranda pole as he's shooting
>just get this overwhelming feeling to sit down, like every cell in my body is telling me that it wants to sit down
>sit down
>as I'm crouching, my cousin fires
>instantly, there's a thwack-BANGGGG
>feels like I got whacked in the face with a tree branch, there's shit and dust everywhere and I can't see
>the bullet ricochet'd back, hitting the concrete infront of me which flung it into my face
>I stand up, say 'holy fuck'
>look at the pole I was leaning against, there's a hole at the exact same height as my throat
>that bullet would've ricochet'd into the ground, bounced up milimetres above my head, and hit the pole where i was standing
>put the gun away, it's been a while since I went shooting
>>
>Age 2 diagnosed with cancer that only 10 percent of kids survive from
>Said I was supposed to not live past 5
>He wont make it past 10
>16 I have double pneumonia and I only have one real lung that functions well enough
>Code blue almost die, recover from it
>18 now and somehow still fine

Quantum suicide might help me explain the thoughts of why I'm still here. It kinda feels a bit of a relief
>>
>>19129557
This happened many times. First time such thing happened like 15 years ago, last time 2 weeks ago, I had to die in a car crash.
Time lead me to believe that it's guardians (or higher self) leading me thru a correct time. Many times even tho the accident never happened I still vaguely feel the pain in areas whre I should had been hurt
>>
Well I know I am reincarnated as I have flashes to my old life day to day and a lot in my dreams.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.