[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 18

File: 444 3333.jpg (113KB, 1040x911px) Image search: [Google]
444 3333.jpg
113KB, 1040x911px
A total solar eclipse in August marked the beginning of the reawakening of magic.
Earth becomes higher in frequency(?); which increases the influence of the mind on reality massively, this also allows many to establish connections with aliens/spirits/other.
The eclipse was only the beginning, and roughly only 8% notice the awakening then(people who already practiced a magic form, special bloodlines, true believers in faith, schizophrenic, people with really well organized minds, ect); but on September 23, an estimated 20%-30% of the planet awaken. Then I woke up(from the dream).

I've had dreams come true before, but this was way out there; anyone else been having weird readings of this coming year(no matter how you read it)?
>>
i had dreams recently about ww3 happening soon.
how would that fit in into your story?
>>
>>19127917

What would logically happen next, if 20%-30% of the population had demigod powers suddenly?
>>
>>19127969
not ww3. more like world war magic chaos.
>>
>>19127880
You know we have another eclipse coming up in like, less than a month(?), right?
>>
why did you post that picture. where is it from? did you draw it?
>>
>>19127880
;)
>>
>>19127880
The Earth is scheduled to be blasted with light (information) frequency/energy. We will be evoliving soon, I didn't think it was going to be this soon though.
>>
>>19129915
Regardless of what happens, don't freak out, and prepare to see some shit, or at least the begining.
>>
>>19129921
I would give you more info about this, but I value not being tooken by the gov in the middle of the night.
>>
File: 212.jpg (163KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
163KB, 1200x900px
>>19130037
>I value not being tooken by the gov in the middle of the night.

Hopefully, that wont be a concern soon. :)
>>
>>19127969
the weirdarmagedon .
>>
>>19127917
it will happen soon

>>19127880
End of days has started (will start after the eclipse and sep 23)
>>
>>19128415

have you seen a black rock surrounded by the sea too?
>>
File: snt42-2_black-rock_gsl-1030x704.jpg (110KB, 1030x704px) Image search: [Google]
snt42-2_black-rock_gsl-1030x704.jpg
110KB, 1030x704px
>>19131543

Was the black rock like an island, round, surrounded by an endless sea on all sides, sky seems to swirl with dark changing colors?
If so yes, many times.
>>
>>19131701

didn't notice the sky, just the island and endless sea
>>
>>19131701

i ask because i saw it once, recently, during meditation that came with convulsions and a warm sensation

i was told it was a kundalini awakening, but i'd opened my third eye repeatedly before that

only other visual i've ever gotten during meditation was a cloth covered book with the tree of life on it that opened and the pages were covered in dark red ink that looked like dried blood

i couldn't read it
>>
>>19130037

do it anon 37 is my favorite number. share info. also why would government take a random anon away for sharing pieces of information? they have bigger angels to menace.
>>
>>19131541

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
>>
File: 12.jpg (215KB, 589x432px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
215KB, 589x432px
>>19131541
>End of days
>>
Yeah right, nothing will happen.
>>
File: 1496251200027.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496251200027.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>19131835
>>
File: Adjudication of Lucifer.png (372KB, 1266x1186px) Image search: [Google]
Adjudication of Lucifer.png
372KB, 1266x1186px
>>19127880
Someone yesterday said that the God Conscious will become become 5th dimensional beings.
Apparently this will happen around the time of the adjudication of Lucifer which appears to be happening now.
>>
>>19127969
The Omegas become the Archons? The meek shall inherit the earth.
>>
>>19131885
*Overtake the archons
>>
File: 1455748791816.jpg (296KB, 1280x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1455748791816.jpg
296KB, 1280x1006px
Gonna share my dream here from a couple of months ago because I don't feel like starting my own thread

I was in my apartment building going to my door when I was stopped buy a guy walking out into the hall. He was holding a bizarre looking electronic device - it almost looked like a computer motherboard with an opaque white sphere attached to the top. He explained that it had the ability to manipulate spacetime. I got really excited and started blurting out ideas on how it could help humanity. He, instead of rolling his eyes or dismissing me, agreed and asked if I wanted to work together with him, which really surprised me in the dream (in real life my idealistic rantings are usually less well received)

We worked together planning how we were going to manipulate space and time to end unnecessary human suffering and shape a more hopeful future, and eventually fell in love.

But then the dream ended - or I suppose that part of it did. Suddenly I was in a different place living a different life, but I was still me and eventually I realized I was still dreaming and that I needed to find him again. I found him, but I couldn't get him to remember who I was or what he'd invented, and the dream phase ended

I shifted into a different dream reality again. I remembered who I was and what I was doing more quickly this time. I was somewhere, seemingly on the outskirts of a battle, with tons of old fashioned looking soldiers wielding bayonettes. I saw him again, this time he had a mustache. I desperately tried to make him remember me and there was a glimmer of recognition in his eyes, but then it was over again

This continued, and in my dreams every time I shifted it took me less time to remember and less time to find him. In the dream I KNEW that while I dreamed I was actually falling through the different versions of our universe in the multiverse, as if that's what all dreaming is. Every time I found him I said the same thing, "We fell in love. I came to find you"
>>
>>19131890

i can be your rebound
>>
File: 1493946043875.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493946043875.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>19131890

Are you sure you weren't chasing yourself? I had a similar incident, turned out to be me chasing my subconscious through different iteration of our relationship, through different frequencies of reality. This discovery, and the interaction after that(blending ourselves, a creating stronger bonds/synchronicity), really opened new doors regarding understanding myself and the world.

There have been allot of events like that recently, I feel like I've been being "caught up" to where I supposed to be, like I'm going through an accelerated psychological/spiritual class. I'm not the only one either, the more I talk to friends about the recent weird happenings, the more I find that similar stuff has been happening to them.

I'm not sure what or how, but something big is ramping up; I feel like it's going to lead to something sooner rather than later.
>>
>>19131991
That's very possible.

I can almost remember what he looked like. He was about two inches taller than me, short brown hair with a straight but coarse texture. his cheekbones weren't super defined, he had a thin and somewhat short nose that came to a slight point. Not very full lips, thin but not muscular. I spent a lot of time trying to think if I had met anyone who looks like that but I don't think I've seen him before

Do you think our species could be "waking up" in some way, or members of our species?
>>
>>19131890
Thats incredible.

I hope to learn to this level.
>>
>>19132318

You might want to look into the actual meaning of the "hermaphrodite"; it's about a merging between thought(mercury) and feeling(venus), through the subconscious(moon). I think you might naturally be going through that process.
>>
File: CCCC.jpg (253KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
CCCC.jpg
253KB, 682x1023px
>>19132318
>I can almost remember what he looked like. He was about two inches taller than me, short brown hair with a straight but coarse texture. his cheekbones weren't super defined, he had a thin and somewhat short nose that came to a slight point. Not very full lips, thin but not muscular. I spent a lot of time trying to think if I had met anyone who looks like that but I don't think I've seen him before

Do remember meeting this same person, only younger, when you were a child(in dreams)?(random question)

>Do you think our species could be "waking up" in some way, or members of our species?

Somethings been guiding me, I'm not sure if the source is internal or external; but I'm certain that it's good, and it's bettering me.
>>
>>19132378
I feel like it's significant that I've never tried to practice lucid dreaming. I've just always had vivid, memorable dreams but as I've gotten older it's gotten worse, to the point where I don't get restful sleep most nights anymore

My dreams almost always involve the ocean. I'm constantly in vehicles traveling across inconceivably long and tall bridges, or I'll simply be walking next to a body of water.
I also frequently dream about leviathans - massive sea creatures bigger than buildings. Sometimes I'm walking next to a body of water that's quite deep like a bay and they'll be there as if it it were a basking shallow

There's a specific place that occurs frequently in my dreams. There'll be an area of woods with a path that leads to a clearing at the edge of the ocean and it's all sand. There are a bunch of little hills made of hard greyish white sand and after them there are some concave areas (as deep and the same shape as the hills but in the form of gently sloping pits) that fill with water when the tide comes in right before the shore
This place doesn't bear any resemblance to any place I've been in real life aside from the fact that I've always lived in coastal areas

>>19132428
I will look into this
>>
>>19127880
HAHAHA... no...
first Lucifer and Satan will both be horribly proven wrong.
Then they can have the planet, after they've already been shown that their way does not work. So they can prove themselves wrong once again.
You see, it's important to be completely just and impartial with these decisions. Justice and science are in fact very similar, so he will be allowed to test his hypothesis.

It is for this purpose he has been allowed to roam and do his deeds. So that in his struggles, he will be shown without a doubt to be utterly and completely wrong.
>>
>>19132508
forgot to include, the most memorable leviathan dream I had, I was on a small wooden platform on the ocean surface with a tiny house on it. The whole thing was floating, and a creature bigger than anything I can think to compare it to was just passing by underneath me intermittently and I was terrified. The leviathans don't always scare me but they definitely fill me with awe
>>
>>19132508

i have several reoccuring dreamscapes as well, when i have dreams that aren't just the equivalent of the void (the way it is in meditation) they're all lucid and have been for as long as i can remember

do you get sleep paralysis too? i always have, and what i see has always been dependent on where i am

out of body experiences and so on as well

anyway one of the places the reoccurs for me is a beach too, always around sunset and whatever is lying on the sand and whatever the tide is like as it comes in sets the tone for everything

more often there's a garden path that seems endless with lattice on both sides covered in moonflowers, it's always night but the moon is full and the stars are bright in that way where it looks almost like dawn illuminating everything

those dreams are always full of conversations with the same someone

the other frequent place is a pine forest that's covered in heavy fog that hangs like a curtain just past the edge

there's usually people who stand outside of it scared to go in, if they weren't scared they'd know it was peaceful and always takes you to where you need to go once you step through (whether or not you knew you were looking for that spot of the forest, it's more who's there than anything)

deer are in my dreams frequently
>>
>>19132645
your dreams sound a lot more peaceful

I've never had sleep paralysis - it sounds terrifying. Same with out-of-body
I'm a profoundly inactive sleeper externally - no sleepwalking, talking, or even much tossing about
>>
>>19131719
They would do it if you disclosed the actual behavior of ayy lmaos, as in how they might let you know they picked you up, what each species wants from humanity. They might do it if you disclosed the future of the human race, affected by the ayy lmaos. They might do it if you show all the mind control that the very device you are on, acts on you. ;) Just remember that they are everywhere and watch everything. They will eventually find you if you are too smart for your britches, and try to talk too much.
>>
>>19133135
>blue
>bootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsboots
>I'm not a human I'm an animal, my hoofs and paws should always be on the ground.
>heel
>bootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsbootsboots
>blue
>>
>>19133210
https://youtu.be/yGkyhaMdpto

bootsbootsbootsboots
>>
>>19132919

they're usually fairly peaceful, with the beach it depends on the tide

i haven't seen the beach in a long time, not since a ritual my ex did, i dreamt of it 3 nights in row that time

the first night i was on the beach and there was a turtle, the second there was a stringed instrument with a peacock carved into it, and the last there was a tiger

that night the tide took me with it, the next day the effects of the ritual started
>>
>>19131901
Underrated post.
>>
File: IMG_0395.jpg (55KB, 489x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395.jpg
55KB, 489x637px
Once 1% of the population lives their lives within their integrity there will be a massive change. We will uncover our true, inherent multi dimensional nature.
>>
>>19131701
Can say I saw the island recently during meditation. Fought off many entities before I got to see, then someone came into the room and fucked my vision up
>>
>>19133517
I also live 40 min from Hopkinsville ky where the eclipse is taking place and I have woken up real hard within the last six months, been waking as many people up as I can lately. My last trip on lsd had a constant Wake up! Wake up! Going on in my head for maybe ten minutes
>>
>>19133517

that makes 3 of us then
>>
>>19127985
https://youtu.be/jGKNaIXtBZQ

i can imagine it now.
>>
>>19127969
that's what happens in the anime shin sekai yori.
>>
I have had several dreams regarding the future as well, and believe you're right, OP.

My ways of thinking and my 'magic' heavily revolves around the moon and the weather.

Can definitely say the signs I'm seeing line up.

Keep yourselves save everyone, and reach out to family, friends, anyone who will listen. We're nearing a point in time where what's real will cease to matter and things will go haywire even for the most learned.

Keep an eye out for the first of next month, that is: August 1st, 2017.
>>
>>19134207
That is, August 1st's half-moon being related to Thoth.

I have no more contributions.

Spirits bless.
>>
>>19127880
Yeah, I had a dream last night that I woke up from with the aphorism "if you fuck with a plant enough, it will wither and die."

The awakening has already begun.
>>
>>19134387

it's possible to bring plants back to life from near death
>>
>>19134207

people need more than just that, larger communities would fare better
>>
>>19127917
>WW3 happening soon
I reject this belief.

I ask everyone in this thread to also consciously reject such possibilities.
>>
>>19131541
That's what you guys said back in 2015 as well.
Something about blood moons and the star of Bethlehem
>>
File: 12255-lightning.630w.tn.jpg (36KB, 630x315px) Image search: [Google]
12255-lightning.630w.tn.jpg
36KB, 630x315px
>>19135495
>>
File: shrug.jpg (103KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
103KB, 500x715px
>>19127880
this year is definitely something else.
i needed something to believe at the start, so i thought it was because 2017 is a prime number.
but yea, we're living the dream
>>
I've had the feeling of changes coming and things being better along this year, despite the problems we've already faced. I'm gonna meditate on this.
>>
>>19129921
damn...how stupid must all of you feel, when nothing happens....and it won't...you guys are reading/watching too much tinfoil-hat youtubers...all these "thoughts" here are 99,9% those of tinfoilhat Youtubers with account names like "Pure Light"; "THE AWAKENING", "LOVE AND TRUTH IS COMING" and shit like that.....

I mean...I'd be the last person to complain IF sth. like this might happen..but sadly it never does....millions of blokes stated before that "everything will change" for decades...noone of them were right so far..
>>
Meditation anon here. I did some tarot cards and stuff yo get some clues.

About what will happen- I got the 7 of cups. 7 ties in to 2017 obviously, and the number points to spirituality. The card says we will be presented with choices, where one will lead us to power and victory, and the other to disaster. I meditated on this and disaster seems to come from everyone being divided because of terrorism and politics etc.

I did a card on anon's dream too, the reversed 6 of wands. It basically told us not to doubt anon and there might be some truth in the dream.
>>
>>19127880
>7/7/7
Wow.
Enjoy anons!
>>
>>19135731

i don't think the celestial events matter personally

aside from having a feeling about it for /x/ related reasons i think something will happen based on the current political scene and the levels of unrest

i also think it's further off than summer, but summer will probably be bad and worse than now

things are escalating between groups of people and also between citizens and their government

it's slow to progress however because first world countries have the additional issue of people being easy to control due to comfort

it's why you see political groups now using ineffective means, destroying emotional targets, and low level (and yes, this is low level) violence against each other with few severe injuries

those are just the citizens btw, i didn't factor in all the refugee tension but make no doubt about it they add plenty of it

factor in some pressing matters: the economy not doing well, a lot of people in negative living situations due to that, surveillance, militarization of the police against the citizens, unjust wars, more people realizing some things about how controlled they are (like votes not mattering ultimately and the president being largely a figurehead)

now take all of the together and hold it up against history and you'll see a lot of parallels between now and other times where major events have happened (wars, revolution etc)

also keep in mind things tend to happen in cycles and nowhere "peaceful" stays that way, controls in place are never absolute and lasting, governments and countries rise and fall

the reason why i would guess things will get worse the further into summer we progress is because summer is generally considered "fighting season" and things get much more violent

the heat, people out of school etc equal more people at protests and whatnot which will escalate the situation

right now people are basically learning violence in places where there hasn't been any and that will take time to peak
>>
>>19135760

i could've told you that without a reading, people need to unite because they have a common enemy

if they stay divided they're much more likely to fail, through the slaughter of allies and making their common enemy stronger

it's just the nature of the climate right now, and the way things work

it's larger than just government of course, there's other factors, but they all result in the same thing

and you can see a huge divide right now in people who want to work together for the common good and people who want to fight against that, it's still shifting though

sides haven't been fully chosen yet, that's coming
>>
>>19127987
B...but this one goes straight through God's Own Country. It totally MUST be something special.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_21st_century
>>
>>19131875
>Someone yesterday said
Yeah, seems legit and true.
>>
http://www.yourmarketdomination.com/developingpsychicpowers
>>
File: 1496344875568.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1496344875568.gif
957KB, 540x304px
>>19136333

This looks shittier than a porn-site pop-up.
>>
File: 1497019528743.jpg (102KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
1497019528743.jpg
102KB, 854x687px
bump
>>
>>19135731
If nothing happens I'll give it up, I've just been given repeated reasons to believe what I believe.
>>
File: 1497108829392.jpg (116KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
1497108829392.jpg
116KB, 684x684px
>>19137336
Same.

Over the past 2-5 years I've gone from smug atheist, to balls-deep into occult comparative/theology; and having weird reality questioning shit happen almost daily.
When it rains it pours I guess.
>>
>>19137399

i used to be the same, that changed 5 years ago completely, there were always aspects of it in my life but it was impossible to deny after what happened

back in january, i guess technically i started opening up to it about 6 years ago, but i was really pushed deep into things after a ritual my ex did
>>
>>19137479
Tried to kill myself, was told "no, not yet" by death. Shit got weird from their on.
Part of me wonders if I died that day, and the progressive increase of weirdness is my soul forgetting how the world worked(I hope that's not the case though, because even the void was better than this, lol).
>>
>>19137514

i tried to kill myself too, partially because i couldn't handle the intensity of the ritual (and other personal matters) and it actually chilled out after that

then i got physically ill not long after the suicide attempt(and a second time where i was close to it, but the time didn't feel right) and a lot of the desire to kill myself is still there, but it's been replaced with a "can't yet" feeling
>>
>>19137514

i like the void btw, it's a beautiful place where you dissolve into everything and connected to all of it through that

it appears empty, but everything is in it and it's euphoric; feels like heroin
>>
>>19128420
Niccceeeee.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.