[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me how to quit existence after death or I'm killing everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1492737125694.jpg (108KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492737125694.jpg
108KB, 639x450px
Tell me how to quit existence after death or I'm killing everyone
>>
You can't :P
>>
>>19127715
practice bhakti-yoga by chant rounds of the hare krishna mantra daily

its the only way in the kali yuga
>>
>>19127715
You're going to have to ascend, to burn up all your Karma. Good luck figuring out how, though.
Moral: Become a Magus
>>
>>19127736
no it's not pussy
>>
>>19127792
Then explain kind sir, I'm killing myself and I need to know how to quit the insane game.
>>
>>19127715
you have to sacrifice yourself for the good of mankind. Much harder than it sounds however
>>
>>19127715
SHIT THIS WIZARDS GOT A GUN
*Everyone panic*

Fine...
Literally just ask God to quit...
You will go to the dark place...No lights no nothing and slowly erode away until you are nothing...Unless you don't want to delete all memories in which case your options are go to the lobby and shitpost with everyone like you or stay in the dark place just....being...I guess...If you are into watching paint dry...
>>
>>19127715

>or I'm killing everyone

You won't be able to quit existence if you have any desire whatsoever.

It can be paradoxical for the stubborn.
>>
>>19127807
just fix your mind on your goal at the moment of death. good luck, friend.
>>
>>19127736
>>19127834
This is what bhakti-yoga is about, why would you deny it and then recommend a less efficient method?

What you think of at the moment of death is what you become in your next life, and what you think of is heavily influenced by the modes of material nature you associated with in your life and your karma. If you were a family man all your life, you will think of that you held dearest to you, like your wife, and thus be reborn as a woman. The death process is akin to a very heavy sleep, so becoming lucid in such a state is quite hard so fixating your mind on something is nearly impossible if you have not trained it beforehand. Thus you practice bhakti-yoga by constantly chanting Krishna's names and always having Krishna within your mind. By doing so, there is no question of remembering Krishna at the time and death and attaining the highest platform.
>>
>>19127865
Probably because they are functionally retarded, anon-e-moose.
>>
*sigh*
Ok then.
>>
When u die don't go to the light, it'll take awhile but your soul should eventually burn out
>>
>>19127881
The Buddhist and Hindu systems both have excellent techniques for doing this, but it's going to take a lifetime of dedication. you don't just say a couple magic words and get results.
>>
>>19127881
>*sigh*
Cringed hard
>>
>>19127715
Earth is a farm controlled by aliens so we won't be getting out anytime soon buddy
>>
>>19127715
you cant. you will realize that this is all for your own good and will want to reincarnate here again
>>
>>19128110
You mean like...an alien...Ant Farm?
>>
File: 1480000176271.png (173KB, 631x403px) Image search: [Google]
1480000176271.png
173KB, 631x403px
>>19128123
like an endless nightmare we can't escape from
>>
>>19128224
Anon, You should stop reading paranoid rantings of the mentally ill. it's unhealthy
>>
>>19128243
If it was different how come there's still so much suffering? why do people keep breeding? where is rationality?
>>
>>19128304
So you think that's the only possible answer? Lel
>>
>>19128308
No, but if you have UFO experience their superior tech makes it much more likely to be true than religion and I'm scared they targeted me because I want to make things right
>>
File: complete disgust.gif (99KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
complete disgust.gif
99KB, 400x332px
>>19128105
shut the fuck up you knuckle dragging spaz

holy shit people here are disgusting anymore
>>
File: blinding bantz.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
blinding bantz.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>19127715

The Eternal Source
That from which all has come
From which all universes have been made

It appears as an endless horizon, a bright horizontal light. It is not simply a light, but carries an understanding with it.

It does not speak, it does not have a personality. Yet it is intelligent. And it can communicate.

Within existence you are, but within you all of existence is.

The Eternal Source, known by some to be the lake of fire, because it can reach every part of who you are no matter how isolated, distressed, or protected... and (can) undo it or rearrange it if it deems fit. It penetrates All.

Go there.
Accept no alternatives.
Accept no names or faces.
You can get there yourself, you do not need someone else to help (only this remembrance I have given you here).

Existence may, or may not continue for you. You may come back as a god, you may come back completely different. And whatever is plaguing your mind/soul can be fixed, rearranged, or recombined.

I work for Eternal Source, this fire of creation.
Im one of its agents.
Thats how I know these things.
>>
>>19127715
>Tell me how to quit existence after death or I'm killing everyone
Well you'd have to go before God and request it. There are stories of Satan consuming souls in hell in a manner that utterly destroys them, and allows him to incorporate their energy into himself. This would result in eternal loss of identity, like you were never even here.
>>
>>19128946
It's beautiful. Words cannot express the majesty of it.

I did not mean to go there. If it could be called a 'there' at all.
I was only seeking the Truth. What I didn't realize was that the truth already had me, and had been guiding me from the start.To what purpose; scares me. I still wonder, if I was ever worthy.

It was all leading to that moment. Dawn over the earth.

You come back. But what you leave behind takes its toll.

What is a man without a soul.
It hurts. Left behind to grow.
The truth scars when it cuts you out.

The pain is not necessary to bear. It is my gift.
My curse. The fire burns. So the body may be purified.

A vessel for a sacred host.
>>
>>19127715
Cross the Abyss
Attainment
Ascension
Enlightenment
>>
File: SPIKE.jpg (116KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
SPIKE.jpg
116KB, 684x684px
>>19127715
the nature of the universe is the dissipation of energy and information.
when you die, everything that makes up "you" is dissipated back into the universe.
after death, you will basically dissolve into nothingness.
so you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>19128105
fuck off retard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.