[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Royal Family and the Fountain of Youth connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 694606.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
694606.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
Anyone notice how the Royal Family live so long?

The Queen Mother died at 102, Queen Elizabeth is 91 and Phillip is 95.

I suspect that the Royal Family, known members of the Illuminati and suspected to be part reptilian, have found the fabled Fountain of Youth with their money and the Illuminati's futuristic technology and resources.
>>
the illuminati have technology to just transform anyone into a child. there would be no need for half-assed shit.
>>
File: reallymakesmethink.png (896KB, 583x794px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesmethink.png
896KB, 583x794px
>>19127545
>>
>>19127562

If they transformed them into children then it would be obvious that the Royal Family have Illuminati, reptilian and other connections.

Same reason why the Queen Mother died at 102, she scheduled her death for March 30, 2002.

If Royal Family members were living into their 200s it would make them stand out.
>>
They killed Diana cuz she found out
>>
Or maybe they're just healthier on average than the average citizen?
>>
File: 1487760869485.jpg (220KB, 1024x955px) Image search: [Google]
1487760869485.jpg
220KB, 1024x955px
>>19127545
i read today the black nobility openly admit they use childrens blood transfusions to extend their life a tad longer,
>satan is knocking at the door you cant cheat deat forever
>>
It's child's blood. (Not even joking)

Atleast studies have shown that injecting young rat blood into old rats significantly improves its longevity.
>>
>>19127545
Being a wealthy monarch gets you better healthcare than the average joe. That's it. I believe in my fair share of conspiracies but the answer to every little question isn't always illuminati reptilian chakra deals with satan. Use your head, anon.
>>
102 isn't THAT old. I had a friend who's grandfather was 116. It can happen, and access to top of the line healthcare doesn't hurt.
>>
>>19128425
>this

My grandmother is 93; my other is 90.

Enough with your inane theories, children.
>>
>>19127545
They don't like the mean suit, I'll tell ye that.
>>
the fountain of youth comes from you
>>
Its almost like they have a higher standard of living. SPOOKY
>>
>>19127545
nothing supernatural its just that they replace the elderly kings and queens and shit when they die and only actually let the current version of who ever die when they are to old to keep the farce going

the current Queen elizibeth is like the 3rd old bitch who has played the role. the original died when she was 60 i think. the newest one didnt even look like her predecessor

but for most people old people are old people. you put 1 old white lady with white hair in front of them as say shes the queen of england we fuck even in england most people wont question it
>>
>>19127545
Being rich means more and better healthcare. Nothing paranormal here.
>>
>>19128982
oh shit kek
But they're just rich as fuckkkkk there money keeps them alive
>>
>>19128982

Yup, its called young blood transfusions.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.