[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Existence of Bigfoot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bigfoot-625x440.jpg (72KB, 625x440px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot-625x440.jpg
72KB, 625x440px
What does /x/ believe the the possible existence of Bigfoot/Yeti/any other Sasquatch like creature?
>>
Trying to post a thread via phone is a pain in the ass.

"What does /x/ believe about the possible existence of Bigfoot/Yet/any other Sasquatch like creature?"
>>
does ur mother count?
>>
probably being protected by natives.
>>
>>19126860
Native Americans claimed bigfoot existed. It was a offshoot of our ancient ancestor. After centuries of interbreeding in remote mountain areas many became sterile an could no longer reproduce. I'd say less than 50 exist in North America. within 20 years they'll be completely extinct.

The Yeti is the Eurasia variant of Bigfoot- a different different genealogy but another offshoot breed of human. I'd say less than 15, if any Yetis still exist. I believe the Yetis died off in the late 1800s but there have still been sighting.

Main stream science will never admit they're wrong. The intelligent man doesn't believe the word of another but experiences wisdom. The times and attitude of the world are changing an maybe eventually we will find validation of the numerous sightings and legends surrounding bigfoot.

There's also the alternative theory that Bigfoot is actually Cain. Cain was cursed with immortality and banished to roam the earth for eternity. The Morman Church teaches this and there was numerous murders in Utah blamed on Bigfoot.
>>
>>19126952
Yeah but natives believed in skinwalkers
>>
File: bigfootgenom.jpg (42KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
bigfootgenom.jpg
42KB, 296x300px
>>19126867
>>
>>19126860
Bigfoot doesn't physically exist
Neither do yeti or yowie
Orang Pendek may
But they are the comfiest modern paranormal legend and are seriously interesting. I would love to travel to all the big sasquatch sites just for the history and atmosphere and because I love the stories
>>
>>19127978
>Bigfoot doesn't physically exist
>Neither do yeti or yowie
Can you really say this with 100% certainty? I haven't done a whole lot of research but a categorical negative statement regarding the existence of these creatures seems hasty without some solid justification
>Orang Pendek may
elaborate? what makes this guy a more believable case than bigfoot/yeti?
>>
ya'll should listen to art bell's interview of james mcmullen on tracking the florida panther and bigfoot. it's one of the confiest art bell bigfoot shows imo.

ranking
>stan johnson
this old guy is like a cosmic wood sage slipping into the 5th dimension thru portals to communicate psychically with bigfoot, very entertaining
>robert morgan w/ bugs call in
even if the bugs story was a fake (not sure), it's interesting hearing robert morgan interact with bugs, like two worlds colliding, the peaceful wood elf and the hunting hooligan drunk on blood money.
>james mcmullen
this guy is chill as fuck and clearly enjoys his past time tracking bigfoot. sometimes when listening to these shows i think "at least it gives them a fun reason to be in the woods".
>ron morehead sierra sounds
this one was fun to listen to, it's either totally real or ron and his buddies were weirdos making crazy noises in the woods and then spending the next 40 years publicizing the audio tapes. it's hard to imagine someone so dedicated to a hoax. sometimes i think ron intentionally lowers his voice so we don't hear tonal similarities to the sierra sounds BF voices, anyone else think that?
>>
>>19127978
Don't slay your dragons too easily.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.