[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult Library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 267x200px
I'm thinking of starting an occult library. What are some essential must-have books to start with?
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
7KB, 480x360px
the bibble
>>
>>19126826
Love without tears and Love in theory and practice
>>
Pride & Prejudice
>>
>>19126847
Fuck, sorry about that. It's funny that HIM albums have names similar to books. Anyways, replace Love with Magic
>>
>>19126826
It depends on what your focus is. I prefer stuff dealing with the history of Western esoterica and cults. The Satanic Bible, Prometheus Rising, a few biographies on Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard... What do you like to read?
>>
>>19126919
>Aleister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard
No Gardner to complete the trifecta? Shiggy diggy.
>>
You could do it the old fashion way and build your library by buying whatever cool books you happen across.
>>
Have you looked into Ape of Thoth's library? There seem to be quite a few there that many would consider "essential."
>>
>How to Socialize: The theory
>How to pick up girls
>How to think creatively
>How to create tulpas
>An idiots guide to "the stranger" methods of masturbation
>How to believe my own hallucinations
Classics, all of them.
>>
>>19126954
And then print them out and bind them with wire binders. I did so.
>>
>>19126826

Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
>>
>>19126984
will dried shit and leaves work for binding?
>>
>>19127003
The way magic works there is pretty legit. The idea of mantles is also really nice, and plausible. The fairies are toally wrong, though.
>>
>>19127013
I don't know, honestly. But why leaves?
>>
>>19127014
I'm not so thrilled about the ghosts either. Or potions.
>>
>>19127017
More natural and strong, duh.
I'm glad you see the resourcefulness of feces though.
>>
>>19127020
Nah, the ghosts are like that. Imprints of a persons core at the end.
And potions would be okay if they were replaced by other stuff that works with symbolic sympathetic links. I have yet to see a potion that works which doesn't involve roofies.
>>
>>19127049
Well, it's easier to paste something using shit than leaves.
>>
>>19127064
the fuck am I going to use to bind them? So you expect me to just glue all of the pages together in some paper mache turd?
>>
>>19126826
>How to be a fagg

>Fedora tips

>My /×/
>>
>>19127084
And dries leaves mache is better?
>>
>>19127092
Well with shit, yeah.
Same thing as a book binding just without that godless bleached paper and glue.
>>
>>19127100
Same shit, desu.
>>
>>19127103
No. NO IT FUCKING ISNT IT ISNT NATURAL YOURE MURDERING A TREE SPIRIT, BLEACHING IT'S BODY, AND GRINDING A HORSES HOOVES TO MAKE A BOOK.
LEAVES AND EXCREMENT ARE OFFERINGS TO THE WORLD FROM THESE CREATURES TO USE
>>
>>19127115
So, you're a wiccan hippie fag?
>>
>>19127120
Nah just your run of the mill shitposter
>>
>>19127138
just shitting everywhere I can >>>19123103
>>
>>19127138
Even worse. But you're our kind of worse.
>>
>>19127144
Fuck me I actually appreciated the sentiment.
>>
File: 1489188444744.jpg (44KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
1489188444744.jpg
44KB, 463x579px
A true classic
>>
>>19127174
Is there a PDF of this shit anywhere?
>>
Liber ABA parts 1-4, The Middle Pillar, The Tree of Life, Psychic Self-Defense, The Complete Golden Dawn, Hatha Yoga Pradapika, 777, Liber O, Sepher Ha-Zohar, Sefer Yetzirah (ed. Aryeh Kaplan),Secret Teachings of All Ages, Morals and Dogma, Magick Without Tears, Clouds Without Water, Nag Hammadi, and that's just a few to get started.
>>
>>19127218
Also, Corpus Hermeticum and Agrippa's 3 Books on Occult Philosophy
>>
>>19127231
The Necronomicon
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.