[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170531-150456.jpg (130KB, 547x441px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-150456.jpg
130KB, 547x441px
>>
No. What's up with her?
>>
bump i am interested
>>
>>19126515
did she post any butthole pics?
>>
>>19126515
Does she still make vids?
>>
Chip-chan?
>>
>>19126515

>remember this girl
>nobody explains who it is

I'm waiting for a name and info, faggots. Don't leave me hangin
>>
was she the one who thought she was being hunted down and live streamed her life?
>>
That's ChipChan! She's such a sleepy sweetie.
>>
>>19132622
Woman who streams herself 24/7 and believes that there is a policeman who implanted a chip on her that makes her sleep a huge amount of the day, possible schizofrenia and narcolepsy
>>
http://www.opentopia.com/webcam/15505?viewmode=livevideo

Currently she's been asleep for over 15 hours. Not the first time.
>>
>>19134415
I was keeping track of her a couple of months ago and she was asleep for about five whole days. I legitimately thought she was dead that time, since humans can only go about three days without water.
>>
File: goodbye, crule world.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye, crule world.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>ywn travel to worst korea to track down chipchan
>ywn find her home by watching her live stream and flashing lasers at windows
>ywn knock on her door to see if she answers
>ywn watch her shakily get up and head to the door
>ywn see her cute face in person for the first time, pale and full of fear
>you will never smile kindly and convince her you're a secret agent sent to protect her
>ywn begin to re-acclimate her to regular life, going shopping and walking around town with her
>ywn have her cling to you in fear as she looks around wildly the first few months when outside
>ywn hold her close and tell her everything will be alright and you're here to help her
>ywn watch the tears stream down her face as her horror is replaced with a feeling of safety she hasn't felt in decades
>ywn begin taking her to psychiatrists and helping get on medicine that calms her issues
>ywn take her on dates and watch her begin to slowly recover from her mental illness
>ywn propose to her and watch her cry again, this time with only joy in her heart
>ywn have her run to you in the dead of night with a pregnancy test and her screaming that she's going to be a mother
>ywn witness the birth of all of your children with her
>ywn look back on the years one day when you're old and grey, sitting with her on the porch
>ywn hear her tell you how happy she is that you came along and made this life possible for her
>ywn watch tears well in her eyes for a third time, tears of utter contentment with life
>>
It's almost 4pm in Korea and she's alseep
>>
>>19134875
justkillmenow.jpg
>>
File: dudley-tea-ufs.jpg (170KB, 737x850px) Image search: [Google]
dudley-tea-ufs.jpg
170KB, 737x850px
>>19134875
seriously though, that was beautiful anon.

shame she probably won't read it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.